英语英语6级选词填空空(2)

现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&正文
2015考研英语选词填空模拟试题及答案(二)
&&信息来源:/中国考研网【官方站】―,最权威的考研门户站!
考研交流群
  1.What’s the price of that _______ of potatoes
  A.beg B.pig C.pint D.sack
  2.You don’t have to pay any _______ on personal belongings.
  A.price B.duty C.expense D.elevator
  3.Mary is too weak to _______ the piano across the room.
  A.apply B.appeal C.attract D.drag
  4.I was crossing the street and was almost _______ by car.
  A.attacked B.dicked C.hit D.held
  5.Do you have anything to _______ for customs
  A.show B.declare C.exam D.check
  6.He worked hard this week, but _______ very little.
  A.presented B.posed D.accomplished
  7.Will you accept my _______
  A.sympathy B.synthetic C.satellite D.saddle
  8.In general, my reaction is that we should _______ carefully.
  A.proceed B.pace C.pale D.pan
  9.Along the northern coast there are many deep _______.
  A.pers B.harbors C.bats D.bars
  10.Nobody knows who will be the _______ of this city.
  A.mayor B.inhabitant C.dash D.bow
  参考答案:
  1.D 2.B 3.D 4.C 5.B 6.D 7.A 8.A 9.B 10.A
  相关阅读》》
  2015考研英语选词填空模拟试题及答案(一)
  2015年考研资讯及备考辅导 &&&中国考研网网考研频道
  我要报班》》》中国考研网考研辅导课程
  考研热门课程中国考研网无忧考研课程
小编重点推荐
考研即时文章欢迎你,    
2015年12月大学英语六级选词填空练习题(2)
17:14:29 来源:新东方在线
六级关注:
备考指导:
热点推荐:
资料下载:
  Section A  Directions: In this section, there is a passage with ten blanks. You are
required to select one word for each blank from a list of choices given in a
word bank following the passage. Read the passage through carefully before
making your choices. Each choice in the bank is identified by a letter. Please
mark the corresponding letter for each item on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line
through the centre. You may not use any of the words in the bank mare than
once.  Questions 36 to 45 are based on the following passage.  Complaints should be made to a responsible person. Go back to the shop
where you bought the goods, taking with you any(36)you may have. Ask to see the
buyer in a large store. In a small store the assistant may also be the owner so
you can complain(37). In a chain store ask to see the manager.  Even the bravest person finds it difficult to complain face to face, so if
you do not want to do it in (38),write a letter. Be sure to39to the facts and
keep a copy of what you write. At this stage you should give any receipt
numbers, but you should not need to give receipts or other papers to prove you
bought the article. If you are not(40)with the answer you get, or if you do not
get a reply, write to the managing director of the firm, shop, or organization.
Be sure to keep copies of your own letters and any you receive.  If your complaint is a just one, the shopkeeper may offer to(41) or repair
the faulty article. You may find this an(42) solution. In certain cases you may
have the right to refuse the goods and ask for your money back,but this is only
where you have hardly used the goods and have acted at once. Even when you
cannot refuse the goods you may be able to get some money back as well. And if
you have suffered some(43)loss, if for example a new washing machine tears your
clothes, you might receive money to replace them. If the shopkeeper offers you a
credit note to be used to buy goods in the same shops but you would rather have
money, say so. If you accept a credit note remember that later you will not be
able to ask for your money. If the shopkeeper refuses to give you money, ask
for(44) from your Citizens' Advice Bureau before you accept a credit note. In
some cases the shopkeeper does not have to give you your money back--if, for
example, he changes an article simply because you don't like it or it does not
fit. He does not hive to take back the goods in these(45).  A. intimate  B. attractive  C. person  D. attachment  E. satisfied  F. receipt  G. contaminate  H. replace  I. special  J. stick  K.vigorously  L. advice  M. circumstances  N. directly  O. petitions
本文关键字:
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
大学英语六级通关全程3班【2017年12月】
四级水平直达六级500分VIP密训班【2017...
大学英语六级通关全程2班【2017年12月】
大学英语六级通关全程班 【2017年12月】
四级水平直达六级500分VIP密训班【2017年12月】
大学英语六级精品试听课
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
六级网络课堂
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课中考英语&第四部分&专题2&选词填空专题训练&冀教版(书利华教育网)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
选词填空〖命题分析〗选词填空是指把一篇文章的关键词语挖空,词序打乱,让学生根据短文内容选择正确的词语填空。此类题型主要是要求学生在正确理解和把握文章的基础上通过分析行文线索来填写空缺单词的一种考查形式。〖真题范例〗(山东菏泽)oneputupsoalsowayfromcanbewalkwhatOneday,whenBillwas1homefromschool,heheardanoisecomingfromthebushes(灌木).Hewentovertosee2itwas.Behindabush,hefoundablackdog.Billwentbackhomeassoonashe3withthedogandshowedhertohisparents.Bill'sdadfoundthatthedoghadabrokenleg,4theybroughtthedogtoadoctorforanimalsbycar.Onthe5,Bill’sparentsdecidedthatBillcouldkeepthedogiftheycouldn’tfindtheowner.Whentheyarrived,thedoctorcheckedthedog.HetoldBillthatshe6goingtohavebabies!Thenextday,Bill7signs(牌子)like“FOUNDDOGBLACK”aroundhisneighborhood.He8wrotehisfamily'sphonenumberonthesigns.Twodayslater.Billgotacall9theownerofthedog.TheownerthankedBitWhenhecametopickuphisdog,hesaidBillcouldhave10ofthebabies.Billwasveryhappy!FinallyBillgotababydogfromtheowner.HenamedhimRoscoandlikedhimverymuch.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.◎真题感悟本文是一篇记叙文。文中叙述了比尔在回家的路上救了一只受伤的小狗,并和父亲给小狗看了医生,得知小狗怀孕。回家后,比尔通过写招领启事帮小狗找到了主人,并获得了主人赠送一只小狗。短文中10个空,方框中也给出了10个词,选择起来难度并不大,需要注意的是填入动词的空格有的需要用动词的适当时态。【答案解析】〖技巧点拨〗⑴统揽全局,把握大意。要填的单词肯定是在一定的语言环境中才能确定。只有了解了短文大意,把握了全局才能主导方向,从而有助于正确理解空缺词所在的句子,缩小词的选择范围。⑵根据语法,判定词性。一般的空缺都可以通过其所在的句式结构和句法成分来判断其词性。从而正确的选词,进一步缩小词的选择范围。⑶利用语境,确定词形。当确定了一个单词的词性后可通过上下文帮助判断其形式。如动词的人称、数、时态、语态、不定式、动词的-ing形式;名词的数和所有格;代词的各种形式及单复数;形容词、副词的比较级以及基数词序数词的转换形式等。⑷复读全文,验正答案。填完单词后,不可孤立地逐个词检查,而必须将所有填入的词代入文章中,复读全文,仔细检查所填词是否符合文章的情景内容,读起来是否流畅,合乎句法,单词拼写是否有误,单词形式是否正确等。发现问题及时更正。通过再读全文,很可能利用语感将个别特别难的空处顺口读出来。专题训练Passage14sostarteasybadlysomeonedifficultifthankclassreportermedicalsucceedProvingThemWrong!I’mJohnWood,adoctoratafamousBostonhospital.Duringthefirsttwoyearsofhighschool,Ifoundbiologyvery1.Myreportcardsalwayssaidthingslike“muststudyharder”or“Johnshouldn’tchoosescience2.”Itwasreallyterriblefor3whohadalwaysdreamedofbecomingadoctor.Ilostconfidence,SoIlefthighschoolatsixteenand4workingatasupermarket.OneeveningIsawadocumentaryaboutAlbertEinstein.Accordingtothedocumentary,Einsteinhaddonereally5atschool.IbegantothinkthatifEinsteincould6,thenImayhaveachance,too.Ididn’twanttoleavemyjob,7Idecidedtogotonightschooltofinishhighschool.Twoyearslater,Iwenttoa8university.I’veoftenthoughtIshouldcontact(联系)the9fromtheEinsteindocumentaryand10him.Asforthebiologyteacher,Imightcontacther,too,oneday―butnottothankher!【篇章导读】梦想成为医生的“我”,由于生物学得不好,在老师一句“不适合学理科”评价下,“我”失去信心。然而在爱因斯坦成功事例的鼓舞下,“我”梦想成真。一句话可以成就一个人,也可毁掉一个人。【答案解析】Passage15with,such,really,something,truth,I,wish,lie,took,though,made,meanDearFather,Ilovehavingyouasmyfather.Onlyyoucanhavedone1agoodjob...Youtaughtmetoworkhard.Everyweekday2youwereverytiredafterworkingawholeday,youstillhelpedme3myhomeworkandclarinetplaying.Youexpectedmetodomybestand,fromyou,Iknowwhathardwork4.Youtaughtmetotellthe5.Whenwedon’twanttofaceourfaults,itiseasiertolie.Butyoutaughtmenotto.NowIstillrememberyourwords,“Ifyoutella6,howcanIbelieve7elseyoutellme?”Youtaughtmetoenjoytraveling.Youtookmetomanycountriesand8meenjoytraveling.ThemoreIknowabouttheworld,themoreIknowabout9.Youtaughtmeto...Thankyousomuch,mydearestfather!HappyFather’sDayandI10you“happyeveryday!”love,Anita1.________2._________3.__________4._________5.________6.________7._________8._________9._________10.________【篇章导读】本文是女儿在父亲节这一天写给父亲的一封信。信中叙述了父亲教育她怎样做人处事,从信中可以看到女儿对父亲的热爱和赞美。【答案解析】8.made空格后是me和动词enjoy,只有动词make放在空格上才能有这种结构。即“make+宾语+不带to的不定式”。9.myself句子意思为“我了解这个世界越多,我就越了解自己。”结合前面主语“I”,空格上填写myself。10.wish根据后面的“happyeveryday!”,空格上应该是祝愿。故填写wish。Passage16teacher,advice,feeling,write,make,with,notlet,beableto,tell,diary,all,wayFindingHelpIt’sagoodideatotalktosomeoneaboutyourproblemswithschool.Yourmom,dad,friend,orschoolteacher1helpyou.It’sespeciallyimportant2anadultiftheproblemisthatsomeonehurtsyou.Anothergoodideaistowritedownyour3aboutschoolinadiary.Youcanuseadaybookor4orjustwriteinanordinarynotebook.It’sagreat5toletoutfeelingsthatmaybestuckinsideyou.Andyoudon’thavetosharewhatyou’ve6withothers.Ifyoufeelupsetorlikeyoucan’tkeepupwithyourschoolwork,your7wanttohelp.Teacherswantandexpectyoutoaskforhelplearningthings.If8ofyoursubjectsseemreallyhard,aschoolteachercanhelpyou.Specialhelp9schoolworkisusefulifyouneedit.Try10theproblemsgoontoolong.It’seasiertocatchupononechapterthanthewholebook.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.【篇章导读】本文介绍了怎样寻求帮助,在学校遇到问题向谁叙说。父母、朋友、老师都会帮助你。【答案解析】1.willbeableto。空格后面是行为动词help,空格上要用助动词或情态动词,在方框中只有beableto是情愿动词,结合上文,用一般将来时。2.totell此句为It’s+形容词+todosth.句型结构。3.feelings句意为“另一个好办法是每天记下你关于学校的感受。”表示“感受”用feelings。4.diary空格前是daybook,与之并列的可用diary。5.way句意为“最好的方法是让困在你体内的情感释放出来。”Passage17ask,answer,for,and,large,learn,mean,question,why,smileLongago,therelivedalearnedmaninGreece.Hewaswell-known1hiswideknowledge.Andlotsofpeoplefromalloverthecountrycameto2thingsfromhim.Thegreatmantaughthisstudentswithallhisheartand3theirquestionswithpatience.Onedayastudent4him,“Mydearteacher,didn’tyousayyouhavemanymorequestionsthanwedo?Butwethinkwestudentshavealotmorethanyou.”Witha5,theteacherdrewtwocircles―oneisas6asabigplate,andtheotherissmaller.“Ofcourse,I’velearnedmuchmore.ButIdon’tthinkIknowallyouknow.Now,lookatthesetwocircles.Insidethebigoneismyknowledgeofthings,7insidethesmalleroneyours.Outofthecirclesiswhatwedon’tknow.Mycircleislarger,soitslineislonger.That8Ihavemoreopportunitiestomeetwithwhatwedon’tknow.Andthat’s9Imyselfhavemorequestionsthanyoudo.Themoreyoulearn,themore10you’llhave.Youwillneverlearnenough,youknow.”1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.【篇章导读】本文通过学生和老师之间的对话,叙述了老师和学生知识范围的比较。【答案解析】1.forbewell-knownfor为固定短语,意为“闻名”。2.learnlearn…from…为固定搭配,意为“向……学习……”。3.answered句意为“这个伟人用心地教导他的学生,耐心地寻回答他们问题。”根据句子后面的questions10.questions根据“Youwillneverlearnenough,youknow.”可知,前面所表达的意思为“你学的越多,你的问题越多”。故填写questions。Passage18examplesuchsaysootherplaceneedbrotherparentnothavetodomeanHowtoTalkAboutYourFeelingsOnceyouknowwhoyoucantalkwith,you’llwanttopickatimeand1totalk.Doesitneedtobeprivate(私下的),orcanyoutalkwithyour2andsisterintheroom?Ifyouthinkyou’llhavetrouble3what’sonyourmind,writeitdownonapieceofpaper.Ifthepersondoesn’tunderstandwhatyou4rightaway,tryexplainingitadifferentwayorgivea(n)5ofwhat’saboutyou.Istheresomethingyouthinkcouldbedonetomakethingsbetter?If6,sayit.Somekids―justlikesomeadults―aremoreprivatethan7.Thatmeanssomepeoplewillfeelmoreshyaboutsharingtheirfeelings.Akid8shareeveryfeelingsheorshehas,butitisimportanttosharefeelingswhenakid9help.Youdon’thavetosolveeveryproblemonyourown.Sometimesyouneedhelp.Andifyou10,talkingaboutyourfeelingscanbethefirststeptowardgettingit【篇章导读】本文介绍了如果你遇到了麻烦怎样把你的感情表达出来――是写在纸上还是向别人诉说呢。【答案解析】1.place空格前是time,能和time并列的空格中的place最为合适,意为:选个时间和地点去交谈。2.brother能和and后sister构成并列关系的备选的词中brother最为合适。意为:在房间里与你兄弟姐妹交谈。3.saying根据后面意思:把它写在纸上,这里应该是havetroublesaying,意为“有说不出烦恼”。4.mean根据后面“tryexplainingitadifferentway”设法用不同的方法给解释可知,前面是不能明白你的意思,故用mean。
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi3552012年中考英语选词填空练习题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年中考英语选词填空练习题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年中考英语选词填空练习题(有答案)
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
    2012年中考英语总复习:选词从方框中选出适当的单词,用其正确形式,每词只能用一次,每空填一词。选词填空(1)thin& read& one& health& success& do& use& half& who& with1. They left Guangzhou on the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of June,2010.2. This book is the lightest and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of all the books.3. Something must be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to build up a Great Green Wall.4. A lot of people find they can’t get jobs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& experience.5. We are sure that the whole city’s spotrs meeting can be held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in our school.6. Early to go to bed and early to get up make a person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .7. Mr. George&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to take a walk after supper when he was in the countryside.8. Could you cut the pear into two&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?9. When Mr. Li came in, he saw that all the students were busy&&&&&&&&&&&& English.10. Mother wants to know&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English is the best in my class.选词填空(2)tooth& teach& open& far& five& minute& they& enjoy& go& die1. The cat has been&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for a week.2. It was an&&&&&&&&&&&&& trip. We all had a wonderful time.3. Meimei’s home is the&&&&&&&&&&&& from the school of all the students’.4. Whose pens are these ?& They are&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. Would you mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the window ?& It’s very hot here.6. How many&&&&&&&&&&&& does the baby have ?7. It’s ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ride from here to the school.8. English is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as a foreign language in our country.9. Neither my parents nor my brother&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to work late every day.10. The&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& lesson is easier than the first one.选词填空(3)&&&&&&&&&&& Germany& it& draw& twenty& angry& answer& invite& care& fly& badly
1. The students enjoyed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the foreigner’s questions.2. My brother is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .He often makes mistakes when he does his homework.3. The old man looked at them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and couldn’t say a word.4. Mr. Green&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to Beijing last year.5. Tom jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& today than he did yesterday.6. A lot of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& will come to China for a visit next month.7. Did you go to John’s birthday party?& No. I wasn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& .8. My father is good at drawing. He has&&&&&&&&&&&&& many pictures so far.9. Look. The cat is washing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& face. How funny it is!10. My uncle lives on the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& floor.选词填空(4)knife& million&& she& twelve& clear&& year&& be& early& sun&& write
1. There&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a bed, a desk and two chairs in my bedroom.2. In a few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& time, the villagers will live more happily.3. Many ____________________ of trees must be planted in the world.4. It is getting warmer. I think it is going to be ___________________ tomorrow.5. We can’t leave the old woman by ____________________ .6. The students can see the blackboard ____________________. 7. _________________are used for cutting things.8. December is the ____________________ month of the year.9. The novel is ____________________ by a famous writer.10. My father gets up ___________________ in my family.选词填空(5)& frighten&& see&& you&& foot&& run&& finish&& two&& rain&& clean&& care 1. I have __________________ the film twice.2. The _________________ from Class Two passed the finishing line first.3. I can’t find my pen. Can you lend me _______________?4. We won’t go for a picnic if it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tomorrow.5. The little cat has two_________________ .6. Jim draws as ___________________as Tom. 7. Monday is the _________________ day of the week.8. Our bedroom should be _________________ every day.9. That boy was so _______________that he couldn’t moved when the tsunami(海啸)happened .10. After ________________ your homework, you can watch TV.选词填空(6)www.& break& near& different& protect& Lily and Lucy&& health& reef& we& Canada& three1. Cousteau loved some coral&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the sea by his home.2. --- Han Mei and Wei Fang , are these bedrooms yours ? & --- No, they aren’t. They are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 3. --- Who&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the window yesterday?&&&&& --- Lin Tao did.4. More and more people are thinking about how to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of the students in our class are League members .6. Mr Brown comes from Canada. He is a ____________________.7. I think everyone should make a contribution to ___________________the environment. 8. They kicked a goal, but we soon got one ______________________ .9. The moon is the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to the earth in space.10. There are a few small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& between the twins. 选词填空(7)& arrive&& throw&& nine&& month&& wool&& speak&& he&& plant&& easy&& hot1. --- Which month is the ______________________ in China?&&& --- July. 2. September 10th is Teachers’ Day. It is in the __________________ month of a year.3. She said she would give me a call as soon as she ___________________ there.4. Jim is English but he ____________________ French quite well.5. Peter is very good at math and I think he can finish the problem ______________________.6. Many young trees are __________________ every year.7. The little boy is too young to look after ________________________ .8. We should do something to stop people from _____________________ rubbish everywhere.9. It’s very cold outside .Please put on the ________________________ sweater.10. There are twelve ___________________ in a year.选词填空(8)&city& you& well& danger& he& carry& lie& thirty-one& high& hold
1.Mike, don’t climb so high. It’s very _______________to pick the apples on the top of the tree. 2. --- Do you know Shanghai ? &---Yes, it’s one of the biggest __________________ in the world.3. Yesterday on _________________ way to school , Wu Dong had an accident, he rode his bike too fast and hit a car.4. --- Which animal do you like ________________ , pandas, monkeys or dogs? & --- Monkeys.5. Mrs Black said to her friends, “ Help _____________________ to some fish , please.”6. Linda usually ________________ water for the old man.7. The old woman enjoys _________________ on the bed.8. A sports meeting is _________________ in our school every year.9. December the __________________ is the last day of the year.10. Liu Xiang won the gold medal. The people all over the world speak&&&&&&&&&&& of him.选词填空(9)& little& young& lucky& taste& drive& them& worry& cut& box& build&
1. Tom had an accident this morning , but ____________________ he was not badly hurt.2. Could you take the two big __________________ for me, Dad? 3. Jim is the _________________ in his class.4. The workers _________________ their houses in 2005.5. He is a good ________________ , he always drives his car carefully.6. The little boy is ill. His mother is ___________________ about him.7. This strange machine was used for ___________________ paper.8. What is the ____________________ expensive way to travel, by plane, by train or by car?9. This kind of food doesn’t look very nice, but it ____________________ delicious.10. They all lost ____________________ in the beautiful music.选词填空(10)& me& friend&& win&& small&& wind&& make&& sink&& happy& tomato& hurt1. Mother wants to buy a kilo of ___________________ for supper.2. Dolphins are very __________________ to people.3. The ship hit an iceberg and _______________ into the sea soon.4. Who was the __________________ in the long jump?5. Their school is much __________________ than ours, but it’s more beautiful.6. Our English teacher has some ways of __________________ his classes interesting.7. My parents are not at home. I have to look after ________________ .8. The radio says it’ll be __________________ tomorrow.9. The children are playing _________________ in the park.10. Hundreds of people were _________________ in the train accident.
选词填空参考答案选词填空(1) 1.first 2.thinnest& 3.done& 4.without& 5.successfully& 6.healthy 7.used& 8.halves& 9.reading& 10.whose选词填空(2) 1.dead& 2.enjoyable 3.farthest& 4.theirs& 5.opening &6.teeth 7.minutes’& 8.taught& 9. goes& 10.fifth选词填空(3) 1. answering& 2. careless& 3. angrily& 4. flew 5. worse& 6. Germans& 7. invited& 8. drawn& 9. its& 10.twentieth选词填空(4)1. is& 2. years’& 3. millions& 4. sunny& 5. herself 6. clearly 7.Knives& 8. twelfth& 9. written& 10. earliest选词填空(5) 1.seen& 2.runner& 3.yours& 4.rains& 5.feet &6.carefully& 7.second& 8.cleaned& 9.frightened& 10.finishing选词填空(6) 1. reefs& 2. Lily’s and Lucy’s& 3. broke& 4. healthily& 5. thirds &6. Canadian& 7. protecting& 8. ourselves 9.nearest 10. differences选词填空(7) 1. hottest& 2. ninth& 3. arrived& 4. speaks& 5. easily &6. planted& 7. himself& 8. throwing& 9. woolen / woollen& 10. months选词填空(8)1. dangerous& 2. cities& 3. his& 4. best& 5. yourselves &6. carries& 7. lying& 8. held& 9.thirty-first& 10 highly选词填空(9)1. luckily& 2. boxes& 3. youngest& 4. built& 5. driver &6. worried& 7. cutting& 8. least& 9. tastes& 10. themselves选词填空(10) 1. tomatoes& 2. friendly& 3. sank& 4. winner& 5. smaller& 6. making& 7. myself& 8. windy& 9. happily& 10. hurt 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语选词填空题 的文章

随机推荐