扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what's the season?Which season is it now?我觉得后者好一些
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what's the season?
What is the season now
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: &
Tree-planting Day Today is Tree-planting Day. We went to plant trees in Daning GREenland. As soon as we arrived, we began to work.Some were digging holes, some were planting and others were watering.
Planting Trees It was fine on
March 12,2011.I got up early that day.All the students in our school went to the hill to plant trees. We arrived at the hill at eight o clock.The teacher asked each of
It s been a long time since I ve done something positive to the environment. Feeling guilty-ridden and determined to do something that I know would definitely pl癌症晚期死前症状是什么ease my parents
THE IMPORTANCE OF ARBOR DAY On Arbor Day, particular attention is drawn to the part trees play in our lives. It s not just a day to plant trees and then forget the gesture for another twelve months.
据联合国统计,目前世界上已有50多个国家设立了植树节。由于各国国情和地理位置不同,植树节在各国的称呼和时间也不相同,如日本称为 树木节 和 绿化周 ;以色列称 树木的新年日 ;缅甸称为 植树月 ;南斯拉夫称为
3月12日是孙中山先生逝世纪念日。中山先生生前十分重视林业建设。他任临时大总统的中华民国南京政府成立不久,就在1912年5月设立了农林部,下设山林司,主管全国林业行政事务。1914年11月颁布了我国近代史上第一部
It was snow just now, there are lots of snow in the sky. The rivers are stopping flowing. The ground is covered with a layer of snow. The snow looks like smoke, it s white. It likes a piece of paper.
A Flood Disaster A flood disaster took place in some areas in China. It had been raining all those days and never stopped, which led to the flood. The PLA men arrived immediately to rescue the villag
Serious Floods The Yangzte River is the longest river in China. And it s important and helpful to us Chinese. But these days the Yangtze River is bringing us serious floods. Many villages were destro
大城市的火灾事故(Fire Accidents in Big Cities) 1.目前的情况 2.引起火灾的原因 3.你对防止火灾的建议 In recent years there has been a marked growth of fire accidents in big cities of our country. Alm
The concept of responsibility is a necessary fiction. Although socities must hold their individuals accountable for their own actions, people s behavior is largely determined by forces not of their o
If we don t save water, the last drop of water will be our tear. 环境污染是当今世界上最大的问题。请根据提示,用自己的话说说怎样保护我们的水资源。 (1) 生命离不开水资源 (2) 饮用水在减少 (3) 水污染严重(
People plant a great number of young trees in the mountains.When the trees grow big and tall enough,they are cut down by workers and carried out of the mountains to the paper mill where fine paper is
国家正在提倡 节约型社会 ,你将以 How to build an economized society 为题向21世纪报投稿,文章应包含以下要点,可适当发挥,谈谈自己其他的一些想法或做法. 要点提示: 节电:及时关闭灯,电扇,电脑等; 节水:随手关水
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry and agriculture, cars make great noises and give off poisonous gas. Trees on the hills h
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. For example, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories. Trees on
My classmates and I had an outing this spring. We had a good time. But meanwhile I noticed that water pollution in our city was becoming more and more serious. On our way, we could see women washing
Spring is tht best season of the year. The weather gets warmer and warmer. My classmates and I took a one-day sightseeing around our city.The scene was pretty. But when we saw the rivers along our ci
请根据以下要点写一篇议论文,谈谈你对污染的看法( 100~130 词)。 1. 当今污染已成为严重的社会问题。空气、河海、土壤的污染对动物和人类十分有害。 2. 列举两种污染的原因和现象及其后果。 3. 希望科学家们找出
根据下列提示写一篇关于河水污染的感想。 1. 上星期天,你随父亲去钓鱼,看见河水污染,几乎钓不到鱼。 2. 河水被污染的原因。 3. 倘若全国各地的河水都被污染,后果如何? 4. 环境污染对人类危害极大,我国政府正
请根据以下表格,以
How to Reduce the City Present Population
为题,用英语为 中学生报 写一篇短文阐述你对这个问题的见解。 建议项具体措施目的 I A. 晚婚 B. 一对夫妻生一个孩子减少人口自然增长率 II严格控
Protecting the Forests Now in some places of our country, a number of people have been cutting down the trees in the forests because they need wood and more farmland. The areas of forests are getting
The Importance of Trees As we all know, trees are very useful. They are of great benefit to man as follows: First, trees provide us with woo Second, their roots can allow the rai
在世界环保日来临前夕,联合国教科文组织就如何保护自然资源问题向全世界中学生征文。请根据提示以 Preserving Natural Resource (保护自然资源)为题,写一篇英语短文。 要点: 1.随着人口的增长和科技的发展,自
The Importance of Water As we all know, plants and animals need water. So do the people s life and production, life couldn t go on without water. With the rapid development of agriculture and industr
Water Water is very important for living things. Without water there can be no life on earth. All animals and plants need water. Man also needs water. Water is found atmosteverywhere. Even in the dri
人们总以为淡水是取之不尽的,实际上淡水资源是很有限的。请谈谈你的看法。 It is generally believed that there is a good supply of fresh water.But to our disappointment,the fact is just the opposite. As
有人认为人类活动是环境变坏,对此你怎么认为? Some people believe that the Earth is beingharmed(damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What
To everyone on our planet, Over the past years, floods, droughts, landslides, and dust-storms have frequented our planet, the only habitat of human beings. Several days ago, tsunami(海啸) has swept t
夏天的雨英语作文 Beginning this summer, even here the next several days of rain, the sun s anger at once extinguished, and the weather has become very cool that people are feeling refreshed. When it
考试书籍推荐季节的英语单词怎么写_学大教育在线问答频道
学习问题在线解答
季节的英语单词怎么写
学大教育在线答疑| 18:40:26
赵莹莹老师回答
season n. 季节
关于学大教育

我要回帖

更多关于 关于季节的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐