lana del rey车祸现场的National Anthem细节有哪些

Lana Del Rey-National Anthem_土豆_高清视频在线观看Lana Del Rey National Anthem 英西字幕
此视频由 音悦台 提供 已有1人喜欢此视频,我也来为该视频作为鼓励吧!
& & 当前播放模式:
Lana Del Rey - National Anthem (Official Video) [Lyrics
Sub al Espa?ol]Lana Del Rey - National Anthem_ashermonroe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,845贴子:
Lana Del Rey - National Anthem
Money is the anthem Of success 金钱就是胜利之歌So before we go out 所以在约会之前What's your address? 先告诉我你住哪I'm your national anthem我就是你的国歌God, you're so handsome 天啊 你帅呆了Take me to the Hamptons 让我坐进布加迪威龙Bugatti Veyron 去汉普顿斯度假He loves to romance 'em, 他喜欢夸夸其谈Reckless abandon, 肆意而为Holdin' me for ransom, 将我作为筹码Upper echelon. 挤入上流社会He says to "be cool" but, 他说 放轻松I don't know how yet. 但我不知如何放松Wind in my hair, 清风拂发Hand on the back of my neck. 轻抚我的颈后I said, "Can we party later on?" 我说 一会可以开始派对了吗?He said, "Yes, yes." (Yes.) 他说 可以可以Tell me I'm your National Anthem. 快承认我就是你的国歌(Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down,) (Making me so wow, wow.) Tell me I'm your National Anthem. 快承认我就是你的国歌(Sugar, sugar, how now,) (Take your body down town.) Red, white, blue's in the skies, 红 白 蓝三色旗在空中飘荡Summer's in the air and baby, 夏日弥漫在空中Heaven's in your eyes. 天堂就在你的眼中I'm your National Anthem. 我就是你的国歌Money is the reason, 金钱就是我们We exist. 存在的理由Everybody knows it, 众人皆知It's a fact. Kiss, kiss. 这是事实 亲 亲I sing the National Anthem, 我高声唱着国歌While I'm standing, 我在你面前Over your body, Hold you like a python. 像巨蟒一样抱紧你And you can't keep your hands off. 你对我爱不释手Me, or your pants on. 床单滚不停See what you've done to me? 看看你对我做了什么Give me Chevron. 奖我枚臂章吧You said to "be cool" but, 你说 放轻松I'm already coolest. 我已经很放松了I said to "get real", 我说 现实点Don't you know who you're dealing with? 你知道自己在和谁说话吗?Um, do you think you'll buy me, 你能给我买Lots of diamonds? (Yes, I also brought my gun) 一堆钻石珠宝吗?Tell me I'm your National Anthem. 快承认我就是你的国歌(Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down,) (Making me so wow, wow.) Tell me I'm your National Anthem. 快承认我就是你的国歌(Sugar, sugar, how now,) (Take your body down town.) Red, white, blue's in the skies, 红 白 蓝三色旗在空中飘荡Summer's in the air and baby, 夏日弥漫在空中Heaven's in your eyes. 天堂就在你的眼中I'm your National Anthem. 我就是你的国歌It's a love story for the new age, 我们的爱情史创世纪For the six page, 登上八卦头条Want a quick, sick rampage? 想找点刺激吗?Wining and dining, drinking and driving, 美酒与美食 醉酒驾车Excessive buying, overdosin', dyin', 挥霍金钱 沉溺药物 英年早逝On our drugs and our love, 在我们的药物中 爱情中And our dreams and our rage. 梦想中 愤怒中Blurring the lines,
IKEA宜家家居-冬季大减价开始啦,快来添加购物车,抢购先人一步!
现实与虚幻Between real and the fake. 模糊了界限Dark and lonely, 在黑暗与孤独中I need somebody to hold me. 我希望有人将我抱住We will do very well, 我们会不离不弃的I can tell, I can tell, 我相信 我相信Keep my safe in his bell, 保护我不受到任何伤害Tower, hotel. 保护我Money is the anthem Of success. 金钱就是胜利之歌So put on mascara, 所以涂上睫毛膏And your party dress. 穿上晚礼服I'm your National Anthem, 我就是你的国歌Boy, put your hands up, 把你的双手举在空中Give me a standing ovation. 请给我击掌致敬Boy, you have landed, 你已经着陆Babe, in the land of, 在这个Sweetness and danger Queen of Saigon.在这个甜蜜又危险的国度 我是你的西贡女王Tell me I'm your National Anthem. 快承认我就是你的国歌(Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down,) (Making me so wow, wow.) Tell me I'm your National Anthem. 快承认我就是你的国歌(Sugar, sugar, how now,) (Take your body down town.) Red, white, blue's in the skies, 红 白 蓝三色旗在空中飘荡Summer's in the air and baby, 夏日弥漫在空中Heaven's in your eyes. 天堂就在你的眼中I'm your National Anthem. 我就是你的国歌I'm your national anthem我就是你的国歌Money is the anthem金钱就是胜利之歌God, you're so handsome 天啊 你帅呆了Money is the anthem Of success 金钱就是胜利之歌Money is the anthem金钱就是胜利之歌God, you're so handsome 天啊 你帅呆了Money is the anthem Of success 金钱就是胜利之歌Money is the anthem金钱就是胜利之歌God, you're so handsome 天啊 你帅呆了Money is the anthem Of success 金钱就是胜利之歌Money is the anthem, 金钱就是胜利之歌God, you're so handsome 天啊 你帅呆了Money is the anthem Of success 金钱就是胜利之歌MV:Demo:
最近特别喜欢生来去死
最近很喜欢生下来就去死
被啦啦洗脑了
我超喜欢这首歌
有链接吗?
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 lana del rey车祸现场 的文章

随机推荐