the meeting lasted twotwo more hourss为什么用lasted

1.the meeting lasted for two hours 2.the ball is under the desk 以上句子属于哪种类型
楼上理解有误.第一种句型属于简单句中的“主语+不及物动词(SV)+状语”(其中,the meeting 是主语,lasted 是谓语,for two hours是状语);第二种属于“主语+连系动词+表语(SVP)”(其中,the ball 是主语,is 是系动词,under the desk是表语).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就是主谓宾结构的句型。
一般句型 主谓宾啊
扫描下载二维码The meeting lasted for three hours. did the meeting last?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
The meeting lasted for three hours. did the meeting last? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站) about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple(夫妇)who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car, I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays wonderful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池) was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership - a shop selling cars - was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom."Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?" I asked and told them my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck (小货车) to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said."Thank you" - two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.【小题1】 The writer planned to stop at Oklahoma City ______.A.to visit a friendB.to see his parentsC.to pay at the cash registerD.to have more gas for his car【小题2】The words "took off" underlined in Paragraph 2 mean“______”.A.turned offB.moved offC.put upD.set up【小题3】What happened when the writer found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas station.B.The couple sent him a business card.C.The couple offered to help him.D.He called his friend for help.【小题4】The battery of the writer’s car was dead because ______.A.something went wrong with the lightsB.the meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance【小题5】By telling his own stories, the writer tries to show ______.A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with(处理)car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older peopleD.the importance of expressing thanks
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents' home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站) about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple(夫妇)who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car, I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays wonderful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I'd left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池) was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership - a shop selling cars - was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom."Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?" I asked and told them my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck (小货车) to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said."Thank you" - two powerful words. They're easy to say and mean so much.【小题1】 The writer planned to stop at Oklahoma City ______.A.to visit a friendB.to see his parentsC.to pay at the cash registerD.to have more gas for his car【小题2】The words "took off" underlined in Paragraph 2 mean“______”.A.turned offB.moved offC.put upD.set up【小题3】What happened when the writer found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas station.B.The couple sent him a business card.C.The couple offered to help him.D.He called his friend for help.【小题4】The battery of the writer's car was dead because ______.A.something went wrong with the lightsB.the meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance【小题5】By telling his own stories, the writer tries to show ______.A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with(处理)car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older peopleD.the importance of expressing thanks
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站) about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple(夫妇)who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car, I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays wonderful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池) was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership - a shop selling cars - was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom.&Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?& I asked and told them my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck (小货车) to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.&Thank you& - two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much1.The writer planned to stop at Oklahoma City ______A.to visit a friendB.to see his parentsC.to pay at the cash registerD.to have more gas for his car2.The words &took off& underlined in Paragraph 2 mean“______”.A.turned offB.moved offC.put upD.set up3.What happened when the writer found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas stationB.The couple sent him a business cardC.The couple offered to help himD.He called his friend for help4.The battery of the writer’s car was dead because ______A.something went wrong with the lightsB.the meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance5.By telling his own stories, the writer tries to show ______A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with(处理)car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older peopleD.the importance of expressing thanks
The meeting lasted for ________.
A.one and half a hour
B.one and half hour
C.one and a half hours
D.one and the half hour
(创新题)阅读理解
  The meeting lasted three hours.Mr Gould looked at the clock on the wall.It was a quarter to eight.“The last bus started fifteen minutes ago.”thought the man, “it means I’ll have to stay in a hotel tonight.”
  (A)Mr Gould always drove home after work.He lived outside the city.(B)There was something wrong with his car these days,so he had to take a bus to his office.That afternoon, he had to discuss something important with others,?(C)________ he couldn’t catch the bus.
  At last the meeting was over.It began to snow after he came out of the warm office.He wanted some warm food and soup first.Most restaurants were full of people and he went into a small one.The waiter came up quickly and(D)showed the menu to him.?
  “Some hot soup, please.”said Mr Gould.
  About twenty minutes later, the young man brought the soup to him.When Mr Gould was drinking, he found something in it.“Come here, boy,” he called out.“Look! There’s a grey hair in my soup!”
  “It’s very strange, sir,” said the waiter.“It’s usually a fly.I remember.”
1.According to the passage, what time did the last bus start?
the children playing games there for about two hours
《牛津高阶英汉双解词典》给出了for作为介词时的18中意思,此处可以参看意项15,表示“时间的延续”(汉语翻译时当然没有必要死抠字眼)。援引如下:
15 (a) (indicating a length of time 表示一段时间): I'm going away for a few days. 我要离开几天. * He was in prison for twenty years. 他在监狱中蹲了二十年. * You said you would love me for ever. 你说过你永远爱我. (b) (indicating that sth is intended to happen at the specified time 表示某事物在所述时间要发生): a reservation for the first week in June 六月第一周的预订 * The appointment is for 12 May. 约会定在5月12日. * We're invited for 7.30. 我们接到邀请, 时间为7点30分. (c) (indicating the occasion when sth happens 表示某事物发生的场合或时机): I'm warning you for the last time stop talking! 我最後一次警告你--不要再说话了! * I'm meeting him for the first time today. 今天我要与他初次见面.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
孩子们在那里玩儿了大约两个小时游戏。
for在此处表示(时间、距离、数量等)达, 计
The meeting lasted(for) three hours. 会议继续了三个小时。
“the children playing games there for about two hours”
这句话本身是个错局。应改为“The children are playing games there for about two hours.&
there 做状语,for为介词,意思是多长时间。
for(表示时间)达;计 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。