续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我的梦想。英文
上传于||文档简介
&&简​要​介​绍​资​料​的​主​要​内​容​,​以​获​得​更​多​的​关​注
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语六级作文范文:我的梦想
everyone has a lot of dreams. some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. others want to be famous , dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. i have a lot of dreams, too. when i was a young girl , i dreamed of becoming a scientist like hua luogen in future . however , i knew very well that i could not succeed without painstaking efforts . so i studied hard in the middle school and college in order to at train my goal .
After graduating from college , I found a job as a teacher . although i was very busy with teaching , i never gave up my goal . i read a lot of books to get more knowledge . i made experiments to pr actise and apply what i had lea rnt f rom the books . sometimes , i was so deeply indulged in my resea rch that i forgot my meals and time. now i have made great progress. several of my research papers have been published . the methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems . i am very happy. the ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead , but i have climbed the first rung anyway .
本资料由网友整理上传
英语六级作文通常是学生考六级的难题之一。往往看到题目不知道如何下笔。这篇范文可以帮助大家开拓思路。比如这个题目:我的梦想。重点描述梦想是什么,怎么实现梦想。 http://i1./topic/cet6.png 分享到:
更多英语文章推荐
价格:1788.0 学币
价格:1188.0 学币
价格:2188.0 学币
价格:1188.0 学币初中英语作文带翻译:我的梦想
编辑点评:
从我还是个小孩开始,我就梦想着成为一名医生。当我还小的时候,我看很多关于医生的电视剧和电影。我认为医生很伟大。
Since I was a little child, I had a dream that I wanted to be a doctor. When I was little, I watched many TV series and movies about doctors. I thought they were so great. , I made up my mind to be a doctor. In my opinion, doctor is the people who can help
get out of sickness and pain.I want to be the person who can help others. However, being a doctor needs so much
and there is a long way to go. So I have to try my best on my study and go to a good college.
作文翻译:
从我还是个小孩开始,我就梦想着成为一名医生。当我还小的时候,我看很多关于医生的电视剧和电影。我认为医生很伟大。因此,我下定决心要成为一名医生。在我看来,医生是可以帮助病人走出疾病和痛苦的人。我想成为可以帮助他人的人。但是,成为医生需要很多的专业知识,还有很长一段路要走。所以我必须努力学习,考上一个好大学。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
英语写作教学是初中英语教学的一项重要内容,也是学生掌握比较薄弱的一环。对于初一新生来讲,写好英语作文势在必行,因为英语作文不仅可以锻炼人的写作能力,而且还能有效提高英语成绩,下面是一篇优秀的初一英语作文,学生可以参考它的写作手法。
最新2016初中英语作文带翻译信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:用英语写一篇关于“我的梦想”的文章!80字左右.
厚渺酥2165
My DreamEveryone has his dream. My dream is to be a famous doctor in the future. I like to help patients and let them healthy. The doctor's work will be busy but interesting. My teacher said I was good at biology. But I still nees to improve my English, too, then I can read medical knowledges in English. So the patients from all over the world can get my helps.是否可以解决您的问题?
能帮我翻译一下吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中国梦我的梦体会文章 的文章

随机推荐