汉译英 杰克高手和李明一样高

人教新目标七下英语单元同步练习Unit&6&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
人教新目标七下英语单元同步练习Unit6SectionA(1a-2d)姓名得分Ⅰ.写出下列动词的现在分词形式。(20分)1.write2.run3.read4.swim5.dance6.play7.listen8.stop9.watchⅡ.看图补全对话。(20分)―Hi,LiXue.What1you2―I’m3.―What4yourdad5?―He’s6hiscar.―What7yourmom8?―Sheis9.―Whataboutyoursister?―She’s10theclothes.Ⅲ.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(20分)1.---What'syourfatherdoing?---He____________(read)abook.2.It's8:00intheevening.Mygrandparents____________(watch)TV.3.Kateoften(watch)TVonSunday.]4.Look!They(dance)there.5.They(take)abustoschooleveryday.6.Let’s(listen)tothepopmusic.7.Doyoulike(swim)?8.Listen!He(sing)intheclassroom.9.Iwant(work)foramagazine.10.Katecan(play)thepianoverywell.Ⅳ.汉译英。(20分)1.你好!我是李明。你好,李明。我是杰克。2.你在做什么?没什么。我在看报纸。3.你想和我们一起去吃晚饭吗?Ⅴ.单项选择。(20分)[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net]()1.Myfatheris__________anewspaperathome.A.lookingB.watchingC.readingD.listening()2.Healwaysawalkafterdinner.Look!Heawalkwithhisdaughternow.A.istakingB.takeC.istakingD.takes()3.Pleasebequiet,mygrandfather.A.sleepB.sleepsC.issleepingD.aresleeping()4.Look!Yourbrother_________basketballnow.A.playsB.playC.areplayingD.isplaying()5.---Whatareyoudoingnow?---I___thewindow.A.iscleaningB.amcleaningC.cleanD.cleans()6.Thestudents _____theirclassroomeveryafternoon.A.arecleaning B.clean C.cleans D.cleaning()7.______youfor________methegoodnews.A.TtellingB.TtellingC.TtellD.Ttalk()8.---What’syourmotherdoinginthekitchen?---She___soup.A.makesB.madeC.ismakingD.willmake()9.Mysisteristhephone.A.takingonB.talkingonC.walkinginD.havingat()10.---Hello,mayspeaktoAnn?---Hi,Ann.A.IamB.ThatisC.SheisD.ThisisSectionA(Grammar-3c)得分Ⅰ.写出下列词的ing适当形式。(20分)[来源:www.shulihua.net]1.clean2.work3.have4.go5.get6study7.take8.follow9.exerciseⅡ.单项选择。(20分)( )1.---What______yourmother______?---Sheiswatching TV. A.are,do B.are,doing C.is,doing D.is,do( )2.---Whereisyourbrother?---Heis_____intheriver. A.swim B.swims C.swimming D.swiming()3.Look!Maryandherbrothertheirschool.A.aretalkingwithB.istalkingaboutC.aretalkingtoD.aretalkingabout( )4.Look!Thelittleboy______abike.[来源:www.shulihua.net] A.isrideing B.isriding C.ride D.toride()5.Myfathercan______Englishwell.A.speaksB.speakC.speakingD.tospeak()6.Tomwithhiscousinplayingtennisverymuch.A.likeB.likesC.likingD.areliking()7.Thankyouformethisgoodnews.A.tellingB.totellC.talkingD.tell( )8.---____arethegirlstalkingabout?---TheyaretalkingaboutthenewTVplay.A.WhenB.WhatC.WhyD.Where()9.Oneoftheboys_____sittingnearthedoor.A.isB.areC.amD.be()10.Myfamily______watchingTVnow.A.isB.areC.beD.amⅢ.根据要求完成句子。(20分)[来源:www.shulihua.net]1.TomiswatchingTV.(对划线部分提问)_________isTom_________?2.Stevewantstogotothemovies.(改为一般疑问句)Stevetogotothemovies?3.Mybrotherplaysthepianointheevening.(用now改写句子)Mybrother__________________thepianonow.4.Nancyisdoingherhomework.(用everyevening改写句子)Nancy___________________homeworkeveryevening.5.HeislearningEnglish.(改为一般疑问句,并做肯定回答)---_________he________English?---Yes.________________Ⅳ.汉译英。(20分)1.请安静,你爸爸正在睡觉?,yourfather.2.我每个星期六打扫房间。Imyroom.3.咱们在六点半见面。Let’s.4.我经常在周末去电影院。Ioften.5.看!我爸爸正在看报纸。Look!Myfather.Ⅴ.用所给动词的适当形式填空。(20分)1.Listen!Lisa(sing)inthenextclassroom.2.Look!They(play)basketballoverthere.3.Hecanyouhowtoswim.(teach)4.Theyusually(get)upat6:30.5.Kateisgoodat(play)theviolin.6.Nobody(know)hertelephonenumber.7.Sheisverytopeople.(friend)8.---What’syoursisterdoing?---She(clean)herroom.9.MrGreenmakesJohn(run)forhalfanhour.10.IsGloria(dance)withherbrother?Unit6SectionB(1a-2e)得分Ⅰ.单项选择。(30分)( )1.Mysonisswimminginthe.A.shopB.libraryC.poolD.house( )2.---theybasketball?---No,theyaren’t.A.Do,playB.Are,playC.Are,playingD.Are,playying( )3.Susanistalkingthephonehermother.A.in,toB.on,withC.with,aboutD.on,at( )4.---What’syoursisterdoing?---.A.ShesingsB.SheoftenwatchesTVC.She’ssingingD.IamwatchingTV( )5.It’sSundaytoday.Jack’sareallathome.A.homeB.familyC.houseD.room()6.Hismotherinazoo,butshetherethesedays.A.works,isn’tworkingB.isworking,worksC.iswork,doesn’tworkD.works,notworks()7.It’s7o’clock.Tomdinnerathome.A.ishavingB.haveC.hasD.having()8.WeanyChineseclassesonThursdays.AndweanEnglishclassnow.A.aren’thaving,arehavingB.don’thave,haveC.don’thave,arehavingD.have,arehaving()9.Imyroomeveryday.ButnowI.A.clean,amreadingB.amcleaning,readingC.amcleaning,amreadingD.clean,read()10.---Whatareyoudoing?---.Itistoodirty.A.I’mdoingmyhomeworkB.I’mplayingcomputergamesC.I’mcleaningtheroomD.I’mwritingⅡ.单句改错:指出并改正句子中的错误。(20分)1.Thankyouforwashthedishesforme.()___________ABCD2.---Areyoucleanyourroomnow?---No,I’mwatchingTV()ABCD___________3.HerauntiscomefromAustralia.()ABCD4.Bequiet,please,Nancydoingherhomeworkinherroom.()ABCD5.Doyouwanttojoinusforsomesoups?()ABCDⅢ.完形填空。(30分)LiLeigetsane-mail1JacksonWilson.JackisastudentinAmerica.Hewantsto2Chinese.Dearfriend,MynameisJackWilson.IamfromNewYork,3.Iam13yearsold.I’maschoolboy.IknowChinaisa4country(国家).Iwanttomakefriends5ChinaandIwanttolearnChinese.Therearenineteenstudentsin6class.Myclassmatesarefromsixcountries.TheyarelearningEnglish.MyparentsarefromAmerica.They7English.IspeakEnglish,too.TherearemanyChinese8inNewYork.IwanttolearnChinese,9Idon’thaveanyChinesetextbooks.Canyou10me?Pleasewritetomesoon.Thankyou.JackWilson()1.A.forB.toC.fromD.of()2.A.teachB.learnC.speakD.know()3.A.CanadaB.AmericaC.AustraliaD.China()4.A.scaryB.greatC.boringD.cute()5.A.onB.atC.inD.to()6.A.hisB.yourC.myD.their()7.A.speakB.tellC.sayD.talk()8.A.thereB.hereC.peoplesD.students()9.A.soB.andC.forD.but()10.A.takeB.helpC.writeD.likeⅣ.用所给词的行当形式和时态填空。(20分)1.---IsGloria(dance)withherbrother?---No,she(read)anewspaperintheroom.2.Everystudentwants____________(clean)theclassroom.3.Don'tlettheboy(draw)picturesonthewall.4.Marylikes(play)chessverymuch.5.________(nottake)thebookoutofthelibrary,please.6.Whatabout(go)forawalkwithme?7.Look!Tom__________(notread).He________(play)withhisdog.8.Sometimesmyteacher(help)mewithmyEnglish.9.Canyouhelpme(learn)English?10.ThisafternoonIkeep(read)booksfortwohours.SectionB(3a-self-check)得分Ⅰ.单项选择。(30分)( )1.Wewant_________thisbooknow.A.readingB.amreadingC.readD.toread( )2.Ourteacheris________aredsweaterthisafternoon.[来源:数理化网]A.puttingonB.putonC.wearingD.wear( )3.Mymotherisacakemybirthday.A.making,toB.making,forC.doing,toD.doing,for( )4.Letmethesebooksinthebox.A.putsB.putC.toputD.putting()5.____talk.Theoldman____theCD.A.Please,looksatB.Not,islisteningtoC.Doesn’t,listenstoD.Don’t,islisteningto()6.Pleasecometomyhouse.A.inthiseveningB.ontomorrowC.onNextSundayD.tomorrow()7.---Let’s.---Thatsoundsgreat.A.goingshoppingB.goshopingC.goestoshopD.goshopping()8.Tomdoesn’twanttobuyinthisshop.A.anysweatersB.othersweaterC.sweaterD.somesweaters()9.Therearethreepeopleinmy.Weareallatnow.A.home,houseB.family,homeC.house,homeD.family,house()10.---Jacklikesbasketball.---Look!Heisbasketballnow.A.play,playB.plays,playsC.playing,playingD.toplay,playII.完形填空。(30分)Herearemyfavoritephotos.1thefirstone,youcanfindit’s2.I’mwearingaT-shirtandsittingonthegrass.The3oneisaphotoofmyfamily.I’m4computergames.Mygrandfatherisplayingerhu.Myfatheris5anewspaper.MygrandmotheristalkingabouttheTVshow6mysister.Andmymotheris7thetable.Ilovethisphotoverymuch.Inthethirdone,therearetwo8.Theyaremyfriends,Timandhisbrother.Theyareplayingbasketball.Inthelastone,I’msingingandmyfriendsaredancing.9Iseethesephotos,I’mveryhappy.Theymakemethinkofthehappy10.Iwillkeepthephotosallmylife.()1.AInBAtCForDAbout()2.AdayBnightCsummerDspring()3.AfirstBsecondCthirdDfourth()4.AgoingBdoingCplayingDreading()5.AreadingBseeingClookingatDwriting()6.AtoBwithCaboutDon()7.AcleaningBsittingCbuyingDswimming()8.AgirlsBboysCwomenDmen()9.AWhenBWhereCWhyDHow()10.AtimeBageChourDminuteⅢ.阅读理解。(20分)Wehavetwentyminutes’rest(休息)betweenclasses.Look!Mostofusareplayingduring(在…期间)thetime.Somestudentsareontheplayground(操场).Theyareplayingbasketball.Oh!Aboyisrunningwiththeball.Andanother(另一个)istrying(尽力)tostophim.Theylooksocool.Andtherearesomegirlswatchingthegame.Somestudentsareintheclassroom.Theyaretalking.Someofthemarereadinganddoinghomework.Look!Agirlislookingatthebirds(鸟)inthetreeinfrontof(在…前面)theclassroom.Sheisthinkingofsomethinginterestingbecausesheissmiling(微笑).Whataretheteachersdoing?Someofthemareworkingintheoffice(办公室).Andsomearetalkingwithstudents.Everyoneisdoinghisorherthings,busybuthappy!()1.Wherearethestudentsplayingbasketball?A.InfrontofthetreeB.InfrontoftheclassroomC.OntheplaygroundD.Inthetree()2.Agirlislookingatthebirds.Sheis.A.happyB.coolC.interestingD.exciting()3.Whataretheteachersdoing?AWorkingortalkingwithstudentsB.HavingabasketballgameC.PlayingwiththestudentsD.Lookingatthebirds()4.Therearestudentsintheclassroom.A.noB.someC.fewD.many()5.Thepassageismainly(主要)about.A.studentsB.abasketballgameC.resttimeactivitiesD.teachersⅣ.用所给词的正确形式填空(20分)play,thank,write,miss,good,delicious,swim,get,child,one1.Tomoftenstoriesforyoungpeople.2.Thesouptastes,wealllikeit3.TodayisSunday,therearemanyinthezoo.4.Look!Theybasketballoverthere.5.foryourhelp.6.Sundayisthedayofaweek.7.Ioftenupat6:00inthemorning.8.---Whereisyourbrother?---Heintheriver.9.HanMeiherparents,shedoesn’tseethemforalongtime.10.Lily’sbrotherplayscomputergamesvery.人教新目标七下英语单元同步练习Unit6答案SectionA(1a-2d)Ⅰ.写出下列动词的现在分词形式。(20分)1.writing2.running3.reading4.swimming5.dancing6.playing7.listening8.stopping9.watchingⅡ.看图补全对话。(20分)1.are2.doing3.exercising4.is5.doing6.cleaning7.is8.doing9.talkingonthephone10.washingⅢ.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(20分)1.isreading2.arewatching3.watches4.aredancing5.take6.listen7.swimming8.issinging9.towork10.playⅣ.汉译英。(20分)1.Hello!ThisisLiMinHi,LinMin,it’sJackhere.2.What’reyoudoing?Notmuch/Nothingmuch.I’mreadinganewspaper.3.Doyouwanttojoinusfordinner.Ⅴ.单项选择。(20分)[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net]1―5CCCDB6―10BBCBDSectionA(Grammar-3c)Ⅰ.写出下列词的ing适当形式。(20分)[来源:www.shulihua.net]1.cleaning2.working3.having4.going5.getting6.studying7.taking8.following9.exercisingⅡ.单项选择。(20分)1―5CCDBB6―10BABABⅢ.根据要求完成句子。(20分)[来源:www.shulihua.net]1.Whatdoing2.Doeswant3.isplaying4.doesher5.IheisⅣ.汉译英。(20分)1.Bissleeping2.everySaturday3.meetat6:30/halfpastsix4.gotothemoviesonweekends5.isreadinganewspaperⅤ.用所给动词的适当形式填空。(20分)1.issinging2.areplaying3.teach4.get5.playing6.knows7.friendly8.iscleaning9.run10.dancingUnit6SectionB(1a-2e)Ⅰ.单项选择。(30分)1―5CCBCB6―10AACACⅡ.单句改错:指出并改正句子中的错误。(20分)1.B―washing2.B―cleaning3.C―/4.B―iddoing5.D―soupⅢ.完形填空。(30分)1―5CBBBC6―10CADDBⅣ.用所给词的行当形式和时态填空。(20分)1.dancing,isreading2.toclean3.draw4.playing5.Don’ttake6.going7.isn’treading8.helps9.learn10.readingSectionB(3a-self-check)Ⅰ.单项选择。(30分)1―5DCBBD6―10DDABCII.完形填空。(30分)1―5ACBCA6―10BABAAⅢ.阅读理解。(20分)1―5CAABCⅣ.用所给词的正确形式填空(20分)1.writes2.delicious3.children4.areplaying5.Thanks6.first7.get8.isswimming9.misses10.well
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!九年级完成句子(汉译英)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级完成句子(汉译英)
上传于||文档简介
&&九​年​级​完​成​句​子​的​练​习​,​很​好​的​练​习​。​包​括​外​研​版​九​上​,​九​下​的​四​会​词​组
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢六级汉译英讲义_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六级汉译英讲义
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩27页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢||||||||||||
||||||||||||
您的位置:&&&&&&&&& 正文
汉译英难点分类解析(2)
  第二篇 能力与智慧
  1. 海量 have a hollow leg
  你像灌醉他?他可是海量,从来没有醉过。
  Want to drink him under the table? Well…you can never do. He got a hollow leg, you know.
  2.略胜一筹 be a notch above
  论油画,张先生比刘先生画得好。但是,谈到水彩画,刘先生可就比张先生略胜一筹了。
  In oil painting, Mr.Zhang paints better than Mr.Li.But when it comes to water colors,Mr.Liu appears to be a notch above Mr.Zhang.
  3.有头脑 be a brain 他可是个有头脑德人,决不会相信你的那一套。
  He’s a brain, who wouldn’t be fooled into believing your babbling.
  4.很能干 to have a lot on the ball 我知道李明很能干,但我怀疑他是否真的愿意到我们这儿来工作。
  I know Li Ming has a lot on the ball. But I’m not sure if he likes to work here.
  5.有名无实 a poor apology 你刚才提到的那个作家不过是个有名无实的人。他的作品太没意思了。
  The man you’ve just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer. His writings are tedious.
  6.绞尽脑汁 to rack one’s brain 他已经绞尽脑汁了,可是仍未找到问题的答案。
  He had racked his brain, but hadn’t been able to work out the answer to the problem.
  7.没骨气 have no guts. 真没想到小高那么没骨气,竟然嫁给了坑害过她父亲的人。
  I’m surprised to learn that XiaoGao had married the man who had once done her father in. She rally has no guts.
  8.真了不起really something 他真了不起,竟然一个人对付了那么多的对手。
  He overwhelmed so many of his opponents alone. He’s really something.
  9.昙花一现 a flash in the pan 那个歌星也只是昙花一现,出了几张唱片就销声匿迹了。
  That singer was only a flash in the pan. He disappeared into the air after having made one or two records.
  10.寡不敌众 be outnumbered 她很勇敢,但终因寡不敌众,被那帮人打晕过去
  The girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered, she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang.
  11.单枪匹马 play a lone hand 在投资时,他总喜欢单枪匹马的去干
  When investing in a business, he always likes to play a lone hand.
  12.出师不利 get off one the wrong foot 他的主意不错,可一开始就出师不利。
  His idea was good, but he got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it.
  13.口才 the gift of gab 我几乎没见过像莉莉这样有口才的女孩子。
  Seldom have I met a girl who’s had such a gift of gab like Lee Lee’s.
  14.还嫩点儿 still wet behind the ears 想陷害我?你还嫩点儿
  Attempt to do me in? You are still wet behind the ears.
  (be wet behind the ears 的字面意思是“像刚生下来的婴儿一样,耳朵后的根毛还是湿的那)
  15.糊涂虫 a nitwit 你真是个糊涂虫,怎么能当他的面讲他女朋友的坏话那?
  You’re a real nitwit. Why should you badmouth his girlfriend in his face?
  16.饭量小 eat like a bird 她的饭量特别小,有一小块面包就足够了。
  She eats like a bird. A small piece of bread will be enough for her.
  17.痛失良机 Let something slip through one’s fingers 你真蠢!这样一个发大财的机会千载难逢,你怎能眼睁睁的让他跑掉那?
  You can’t be more stupid! How could you let such a golden opportunity to make big money slip through your fingers? It was an opportunity that comes once in a blue moon.
  18.抓住机会 jump at the chance 这样的好机会,你应该抓住
  You should have jump at such a good chance.
  19.嘴硬 never say uncle 那个孩子的嘴特别硬,打死他都不肯认错
  That boy never says uncle. He wouldn’t admit he’s wrong for the life of him.
  20.有门道 have the means of 在挣钱方面,张先生可有门道了
  Mr.Zhang has always had the means of making money.
  21.找到窍门get the hang of 我已经找到学习英语动词的窍门了。
  I’ve now got the hang of learning English verbs.
  22.占上风 gain the upper hand 比赛一开始,我们队占上风。可到最后却失利了
  At the beginning of the game our team gained the upper hand. But by and by, we lost our strength.
  23.有资格 be in a position. 你没有资格对他那样讲话,他是那儿的老板
  You’re not in a position to t He’s the boss there.
  24.恭维话 blarney 只有傻瓜才会相信你的花言巧语。
  Only a fool will believe your blarney.
  25.上圈套 rise to a bait 赵先生又上了那帮人的圈套了
  Mr.Zhao again rose to the bait set by the guys.
  26.头脑有点不正常 have a few buttons missing 能说那种话的人头脑肯定有点不正常。
  Anyone who says that must have a few buttons missing.
  27.见机行事 play to the score 到那儿,你要见机行事,千万不要由性子来。
  When you are there with them, play to the score. Never act on impulse.
  28唆使 put somebody up to 肯定有人唆使他去干那件事
  There must be someone who had put him up to that.
  29.心有余而力不足 The spirit is willing, but the flesh is week.
  不是他不愿意帮你,而是他心有余而力不足
  30.轰动全世界set the world on fire 他吹嘘果找到这个问题的答案,其成果就会轰动全世界
  He boasted that if he could find the solution to the problem, the result of it would set the world on fire.
  31.盲从 follow like sheep 她们根本不知道什么是时尚,只不过是在盲从而已
  They actually know nothing about what fashion is. They’re only following others like sheep.
  32.听其自然 let things slide 事到如今,我们也只好听其自然了
  With things as such, we’ll have to let things slide.
[][2][][][][][]
栏目相关课程表
北京语言大学毕业,专业英语八级,国内某知名中学英语教研组组长,教学标兵&&
特别整理每天的New,一分钟左右的音频作为听写练习&&
  1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:
  电话:010-1

我要回帖

更多关于 侠探杰克高清下载 的文章

随机推荐