ln√1-x²的二阶导数

Spontaneous resolution of a Chiari malformation Type I and syrinx after supratentorial... - Abstract - Europe PMC
Europe PMC requires Javascript to function effectively.
Either your web browser doesn't support Javascript or it is currently turned off. In the latter case, please
turn on Javascript support in your web browser and reload this page.
Search worldwide, life-sciences literature
William R Miele
Clemens M Schirmer
Kevin C Yao
Carl B Heilman
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 20111, USA.
Journal Article, Case Reports
10..JNS11580
The pathogenesis of Chiari malformation Type I (CM-I) and associated syringomyelia is incompletely understood. Patients often present in middle age with incidental or minimally symptomatic CM-I, whose management is controversial. One option is clinical and radiographic observation of asymptomatic and minimally symptomatic patients. The authors here present the case of a 36-year-old woman who had been monitored for 6 years for a minimally symptomatic CM-I and cervicothoracic syrinx. After 5 years of follow-up, she suffered spontaneous rupture of a cerebral cavernous malformation when she was 27 weeks pregnant. The ruptured cavernous malformation and hematoma were operatively managed via a right frontal craniotomy. Ten months after the craniotomy for resection of the ruptured cavernous malformation, follow-up MRI demonstrated resolution of the CM-I and syrinx. Few similar cases have been reported in adults. This case argues for the presence of dynamic factors in the development and maintenance of CM-I and supports the nonoperative treatment of asymptomatic and minimally symptomatic patients.
)- subscription required
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items