a white eraser这句话的意思是怎么读,什么意思

登录
Civil Service
橡皮英文怎么说,橡皮的英文例句
日期: 22:13:17
编辑人:隔壁老师
栏目:翻译
阅读数:628
英文翻译:rubber例句:我有一个橡皮。I have an eraser.我需要铅笔、尺子和橡皮。I need a pencil, a ruler and a rubber.是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。Yes, I have your eraser, too.这件橡皮雨衣脱胶了。The rubber of this raincoat has disintegrated.士兵发射橡皮子弹驱散人群时有7个人受了伤。Seven people were wounded when soldiers fired rubber bullets to disperse crowds.这根新橡皮筋有了弹力。There is spring in this new rubber band.我每天使用铅笔和橡皮。I use the pencil and rubber everyday.把橡皮筋拽紧,两头打上结。Pull the elastic tight and knot the ends.这是我的橡皮。This is my rubber.橡皮子弹被用来驱散示威人群。Rubber bullets were used to break up the demonstration.基本上所有交到邮局柜台的文件都会加盖橡皮图章。In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.这块橡皮给你。This rubber is for you.请把我的尺和橡皮给我。My ruler and eraser please.那有一些橡皮和一支钢笔。There are some erasers and a pen.我的同学借了我的橡皮忘了还。My classmate borrowed my rubber and forgot to return it.桌子腿装上了橡皮头。The legs of the table were tipped with rubber.我有四个铅笔和一块橡皮。I've got four pencils and a rubber.我有一块新橡皮,它是鱼。I have a new eraser. It's a fish.橡皮筋坏了,她的头发散了下来。The rubber band broke and her hair came loose as a result.因为我们找到了捆钞票的橡皮圈。Because we found the rubber band.那儿有一支钢笔和几块橡皮。There is a pen and some erasers.我有一把尺,他有一块橡皮。I have one ruler and he has one eraser.我想要两支铅笔和一块橡皮。I want two pencils and an eraser.其他应用还包括手套、橡皮筋和气球。Other applications include gloves, rubber bands and balloons.一把尺子和一块白色橡皮。A ruler and a white eraser.她解开橡皮筋,将浓密的头发披散在肩头。She frees her mass of hair from a rubber band and shakes it off her shoulders.桌上有两钢笔和一橡皮。There are two pens and an eraser on the desk.这是一块橡皮。这是一支铅笔。It's rubber. It's a pencil.这是他的橡皮。This is his eraser.并对国产和进口橡皮塞做了比较,为铝电解电容器质量水平的提高提供一条新思路。This is a new idea for elevation of quality level of aluminium electrolytic capacitors.
扫描二维码关注:隔壁老师微信公众号:gebilaoshiwang> 问题详情
阅读理解。 Thisismypencilcase.It'syellow.Thereisaneraser,arulerandtwopencilsinit.Theeraseriswhite.The
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读理解。&&&&This&is&my&pencil&case.&It's&yellow.&There&is&an&eraser,a&ruler&and&two&pencils&in&it.The&eraser&is&white.&The&ruler&is&blue&and&the&pencils&are&green.&My&pencil&case&is&big&and&nice.I&like&it&very&much.1.&What&color&is&the&pencil&case?&&_____________________________________________________________2.&How&many&erasers'&are&there&in&the&pencil&case?_____________________________________________________________3.&Are&there&two&rulers&in&the&pencil&case?______________________________________________________________4.&How&is&the&pencil&case?_____________________________________________________________5.&What&color&are&the&pencils?____________________________________________________________
我有更好的答案
论文写作技巧
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……[Province:
White Eraser and Eraser Cap
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
oTrading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
oHiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
Company Profile
Company Info
Blue Giant (Shanghai) Inc. is a stationery manufacturer located in Shanghai, China. Our main products include clipboards, pencil sharpeners, rubber erasers, pin boards, compass sets.We can also do sourcing service for the other stationery products such as pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners, pencil cases, ballpoint pens, gel pens, permanent markers, washable markers, whiteboard markers, fabric markers, push pins, paper clips, binder clips, pin board, white board, clipboard, file folder, file...
Company Profile
OEM Services Provided:
Business Type:
Manufacturer
Quality Certificate:
Main Export Markets:
North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
Name: White Eraser and Eraser Cap
Item No.: BG-ER024B
Material: TPR
Color: White
Packing: Blister Card
Send message to this supplier
Jeremy Zhang (Sales)
Tel: 86-21-
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Blue Giant (Shanghai) Inc.
No. 3388 Cheting Road, Jinshan District,