你生活需要帮助作文吗作文

批改网—中国最大的英语作文写作平台,超过5000所学校的共同选择
批改网基于语料库和云计算技术提供英语作文自动在线批改服务;能及时给出作文的分数、评语以及按句点评,能够提高老师批改英语作文的工作效率,提高学生的英语写作能力。目前已经超过5000所学校在使用我们的服务!
8处语法错误(2个主谓不一致,3个词性错误...)
6处中式英语
学术词汇偏少
文章结构松散
记住登录状态
合作网站登录:
11月1日-12月20日
9月7日-10月07日
9月15日-10月15日
9月12日-9月30日
9月17日-10月30日
10月1日-10月9日
10月1日-10月7日
9月20日-12月10日
客服电话:
微信:批改网答案:解析:符合要求,语言流畅,中心明确即可。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中语文
阅读下列材料,根据要求作文。
  太阳和风在争论谁更有威力,风说:“我能证明我比你行。看到那个穿大衣的老头子了吗?我打赌我能比你更快地使他脱掉大衣。”
  于是太阳躲到云后,风就开始吹起来,愈吹愈大,大到成了一场飓风,但是风吹得愈急,老人把大衣裹得愈紧。
  终于,风放弃了。太阳从云后走出来,对老人露出了灿烂的微笑。不久,老人开始擦汗,然后脱掉大衣。太阳对风说:“你看,还是温和与友善,比愤怒和暴力更有威力。”
根据以上材料,请以“友善”为话题写一篇文章,700字左右,文体不限,题目自拟。
来源:学年度重庆市南岸区七年级下册第二次学月测试语文试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
作文(55分)阅读下列材料,根据要求作文。 时间过得好快,看到那些蹦蹦跳跳、满脸稚气的小学生,蓦然回首,我们已经是一名中学生了……在这十三四岁的生命里,是谁教我们怎样做人?是谁给了我们学习的信心和动力?是谁鼓励我们在生活的海洋中扬帆远航?……请以《&&&&&&&&&教我怎样做人》为题,写一篇记叙文,具体要求如下:①补全作文题,可以填上父母、老师、亲戚、朋友、同学……总之是教你做人的人。②通过具体事例抒发自己的真情实感。③注意运用多种描写方法(外貌、动作、语言、神态、心理)来塑造人物形象。④600字左右。
作文(55分)阅读下列材料,根据要求作文。 时间过得好快,看到那些蹦蹦跳跳、满脸稚气的小学生,蓦然回首,我们已经是一名中学生了……在这十三四岁的生命里,是谁教我们怎样做人?是谁给了我们学习的信心和动力?是谁鼓励我们在生活的海洋中扬帆远航?……请以《&&&&&&&&&教我怎样做人》为题,写一篇记叙文,具体要求如下:①补全作文题,可以填上父母、老师、亲戚、朋友、同学……总之是教你做人的人。②通过具体事例抒发自己的真情实感。③注意运用多种描写方法(外貌、动作、语言、神态、心理)来塑造人物形象。④600字左右。&
作文(55分)阅读下列材料,根据要求作文。 时间过得好快,看到那些蹦蹦跳跳、满脸稚气的小学生,蓦然回首,我们已经是一名中学生了……在这十三四岁的生命里,是谁教我们怎样做人?是谁给了我们学习的信心和动力?是谁鼓励我们在生活的海洋中扬帆远航?……请以《&&&&&&&&&教我怎样做人》为题,写一篇记叙文,具体要求如下:①补全作文题,可以填上父母、老师、亲戚、朋友、同学……总之是教你做人的人。②通过具体事例抒发自己的真情实感。③注意运用多种描写方法(外貌、动作、语言、神态、心理)来塑造人物形象。④600字左右。
来源:2014届度重庆市南岸区七年级下册第二次学月测试语文试卷(带解析)
题型:作文题
作文(55分)
阅读下列材料,根据要求作文。
时间过得好快,看到那些蹦蹦跳跳、满脸稚气的小学生,蓦然回首,我们已经是一名中学生了……在这十三四岁的生命里,是谁教我们怎样做人?是谁给了我们学习的信心和动力?是谁鼓励我们在生活的海洋中扬帆远航?……
请以《&&&&&&&&&教我怎样做人》为题,写一篇记叙文,具体要求如下:
①补全作文题,可以填上父母、老师、亲戚、朋友、同学……总之是教你做人的人。
②通过具体事例抒发自己的真情实感。
③注意运用多种描写方法(外貌、动作、语言、神态、心理)来塑造人物形象。
④600字左右。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!题目:遇到陌生人需要帮助时.你会伸出援手吗? 是高中英语作文! 哪位大神帮帮忙!
It was almost two years ago when I first saw the disfigured man begging for money. He was at an intersection a few miles from my house and I was both horrified and transfixed by his severely burned appearance as I inched closer and saw that he was handing out a piece of paper to anyone who would roll down their window to accept it. I was ready to have a look, but the light changed, horns honked and I drove away.About a week later, the scene repeated itself. This time I had money in hand but again I had to drive by. About 10 days later, I returned again, prepared to park and make sure I spoke with the man with the melted face. But he was gone.I returned several times, but never saw him again. I wondered who he was, what had happened to him -- and where he'd gone. Months later I received an email forwarded by a friend from a friend of a friend. Other expats had been more persistent than me, learning the man's story and setting up a loose network to help him.In our home countries there are plenty of people less fortunate than ourselves and opportunities to help out, but we often tend to live at a distance, both physical and cerebral, which isn't easily bridged. For example, our town of Maplewood, N.J. borders cities with high poverty rates and lots of problems, but there aren't people living in lean-tos in our backyard. Going overseas, however, we get knocked out of our comfort zone, and disparities can be particularly jarring in a developing country because of the rapid and arbitrary nature of growth and the lack of social safety net. Here in Beijing, there is huge contrast between the expat-dominated housing compounds in our neighborhood, filled with manicured lawns and spacious modern homes, and the surrounding local villages where families live in ragged unheated rooms. The man with the melted face proved to be a bridge between them.It began in September 2006, with Justin Hansen, then a 16-year-old junior at the International School of Beijing. He had seen the man begging on the road near his apartment, seen people roll their windows up and avert their eyes. And he heard kids at school talking about the scary, freaky guy and the threats he posed.Justin asked the man what happened and heard the tale of Wang Ming Zhi, a 43-year-old peasant farmer who had come to Beijing four years earlier to better himself and his family. He had been working in construction, making between 30 and 70 yuan (between $4 and $10) a day. His wife and three kids had been about 700 miles away, back in rural Henan province, continuing to farm wheat, corn, peanuts and sesame. In a good year the family made about $1 a day, and Mr. Wang had wanted more for them. 'I want my children to make a job with their minds instead of their hands,' he explains.Mr. Wang had been in a basement room when a spark from a welder's torch fell and ignited the fumes of the waterproofing material he was applying, alighting his clothes and leaving him a molten mess. A fellow worker pulled him from the basement and an hour later an ambulance took him to the hospital. As a day laborer, he had no health or disability insurance. His employer put up money to have him admitted -- Chinese hospitals generally demand an advance -- but this was the end of their goodwill.It was days before Chinese New Year and he should have been back home visiting his family. They were fearing the worst by the time he called after six days in the hospital. A doctor had removed a breathing tube and was holding a phone to his face. Mrs. Wang got on a bus to Beijing. After 43 days, the money supplied by his employer was depleted and he was to be released. The family's pleading won him one more day of hospital care.Mr. Wang traveled back and forth between Henan and Beijing twice, in pain, finally staying here in hopes of getting more treatment and avoiding the humiliation he feels in his hometown, where he is mocked for having sought a better life. His fingers were fused together and he was unable to close his mouth even enough to avoid drooling. He dragged himself out to that intersection near my house, in the heart of Beijing's expat community, in the shadow of villa compounds and rising hotels, malls and convention centers.This is where I saw him and, far more importantly, where Justin and later Craig Belnap saw him. The American Mr. Belnap asked him what he needed and was told: 'Burn cream and clothes.' He returned with a bag of clothes, and offered Mr. Wang a ride home, where he discovered a shabby single room with a bed made of plywood atop stacked bricks and holes in the wall covered with newspaper and magazine pages.He listened to Mr. Wang's story as his wife wiped away the incessant drool from his chin. 'The room was so full of love and affection,' says Mr. Belnap. 'I gave him my phone number and promised to help.'The Wangs put Mr. Belnap in touch with Justin and his mother, Chi Gao, a Taiwanese-born American citizen who had already begun to help, and they formed a loose confederation of expats assisting Mr. Wang. Mr. Hansen wrote an article about him in his school newspaper -- the first of five. He gave Mr. Wang copies, which he handed out to prospective donors. That eased people's fears, but only if they would roll down their windows. Many stepped on the gas and averted their own gaze and their children's.Meanwhile, Mr. Belnap was reaching out to friends and starting to collect money. Given news that Mr. Wang's 14-year-old daughter had dropped out of school to work long days in a garment factory because the family could no longer pay her tuition, he raised enough money to get her back to the classroom. They now have enough money to pay her tuition of almost $1,000 per year through high school. Some donors have expressed interest in funding college education.On Sept. 26, 2006, the U.S. Embassy issued a security alert about Mr. Wang, citing an 'aggressive panhandler,' and asking citizens to report his presence to the authorities. Apparently, this stemmed from uninvestigated reports. Around that time, local police gave him 1,000 yuan ($140) and told him to stay off the streets. This was a highly unusual action. Mr. Wang says that a local police chief felt sympathy and asked a large construction company (not the one that had employed Mr. Wang) to make the donation.Meanwhile, Mr. Hansen's mother had gotten her personal lawyer, a local Chinese, to file a pro bono lawsuit -- a small but growing field in China -- against Mr. Wang's employer. They eventually won a 60,000-yuan settlement, which got Mr. Wang out of debt and allowed him to have the first of several still-needed surgeries, separating his fingers some, and aligning his jaw so that he can chew better and drool less. His appearance is much improved -- which would be a surprise to anyone seeing him now for the first time. Sleep remains difficult, with continual pain from his tough, dry skin.His two sons, ages 17 and 19, are now in Beijing working in a nearby grocery store. Mr. Wang is no longer as destitute but he is still barely able to work, because of both prospective employers' attitude toward his appearance and the harsh effect of sun on his skin. There is not a lot of sensitivity to disabled issues in China.Mr. Belnap has relocated to Switzerland but remains in touch with Mr. Wang and other expats assisting him, all of whom have different motivations but the same goal.'I am a Christian and the Bible repeatedly instructs us to love your neighbor as yourself but I have never had neighbors in need of so much help,' says Lisa Rassi, an American who is providing part-time employment to Mrs. Wang, in hopes that she can one day be hired full time with experience working in a foreigner's home.Like Mr. Belnap, Mrs. Rassi was touched by the way she was welcomed into the Wangs' humble home and their gratefulness for any help offered.'I have never known what it is like to live in hunger or face the elements in a home without the comforts of heat or air conditioning,' she says. 'I never want to forget what I have seen. I have also always tried to teach my children not to look away or be judgmental of those in need and this is was an opportunity for me to practice just that.''I could also do the same thing back home in Peoria (Illinois) and I hope I will, but such an intense need never crossed my path before,' she said. 'Also, if we assist the less fortunate there, we are so separated from it. Here the assistance is very personal and tangible and you can make a huge difference with so little.'Mrs. Rassi says she feels honored to have been able to help, a sentiment echoed by Mr. Belnap from his new home in Geneva.'It sounds like a cliché, but I got more out of this than he did,' he says. 'Mr. Wang is a very kind man with a very nice family who is simply of victim of gaps in the China system. And yet, he plugs along.'Mr. Wang still has plenty of needs. When I visited him, he was out of burn cream and said his skin was particularly itchy. I'll be using my payment from this column to do my little part. I'm meeting Mrs. Rassi at a Traditional Chinese Medicine pharmacy soon to buy tubes of burn cream. It feels like the least I can do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&&>&&>&&>&正文
优秀作文《别让眼睛欺骗了你》评点:眼睛并不可信,需要用心去分析。
写作指导,来自,
优秀作文《别让眼睛欺骗了你》评点:眼睛并不可信,需要用心去分析。  
别让眼睛欺骗了你
昨天晚上吃饭的时候,爸爸趁我不注意往我碗里放了块鱼肉,“呀!怎么多了一块?谁让你帮我夹的?”我不高兴地对爸爸说。爸爸笑着说:“你看见是我夹的吗?”我说:“我亲眼看见的,绝对错不了。”爸爸说:“有时候眼睛也会欺骗你。”我说:“不可能,眼睛怎么会骗我?你不也告诉我说‘耳听为虚、眼见为实’吗?”爸爸说:“快点吃吧,等你有空时我给你看些图片,你就知道了。”
【通过“我”发现爸爸给加了一块肉,爸爸却教育“我”说有时候眼睛也会欺骗你,点明了题目,引起读者的阅读兴趣,引起下文】
吃完饭、做完作业,我对爸爸说:“我做完作业了,你不是说让我看图片吗?”爸爸打开电脑,开了一些图片,“哇,好神奇!”明明是不会动的画,看着却一直在动;明明是直的线看着却像弯的;看着一长一短的两条线,拿尺子一量却一样长……,尤其是一幅旋转的图画,看着左转,眨一眨眼变成右转了,再一眨眼又变成左转了,这些图片到底是怎么回事呢?
【爸爸让“我”看到了一些让眼睛歁骗自己的图片】
爸爸说:“这就是错觉!有时候眼睛也会欺骗我们,所以不仅要看、听,还要思考!”
“哦!?”我似懂非懂……
【爸爸教育“我”对于事物我们不仅要看、听,还要思考。】
于是爸爸又给我讲了一个故事,孔子受困在陈蔡一带的地方,有七天没尝过米饭了。一天中午,他的弟子颜回讨了一些米来煮饭,快要熟时,孔子看见颜回居然用手抓锅里的饭吃,当颜回来请孔子吃饭时,孔子说:“食物要献给尊长后才能进食,怎么能自己先吃呢?”颜回连忙解释:“我是因为看见有煤灰掉进锅中,所以把弄脏的饭粒拿起来吃了。”孔子叹息:“眼睛也有不可靠的时候。”
【通过孔子和颜回的事例来说明眼睛有时候也不可靠】
眼睛所见到的未必是事情的真相,泰戈尔说过:“我们把世界看错了,反说世界欺骗我们。”对于太多的事物,我们的肉眼无能为力。
【引用泰戈尔的来说明对于太多的事物,我们的肉眼无能为力】
因此,事物的判断,要用心。“眼睛是心灵的窗户”,窗户怎么能辨别呢?真正看到事物的是心。眼睛将我们看到的事物反映到心里,反馈给大脑,用思维去分辨,用心去体会。但眼睛这扇窗户也应时刻保持明亮,少了它,心灵的窗户便打不开了。
【要用思维去分辨,用心去体会,才能使眼睛保持明亮】
世界上最具欺骗性的东西或许就是眼睛了,别让眼睛欺骗了你。
【总结全文,再次强调别让眼睛欺骗了你,给人以启迪】
点评:一、题目新颖,主题深刻,对我们青少年学生乃至成人都有很强的提示作用。二、文章叙述故事,生动活泼,很有趣味性,同时引用了孔子的故事,泰戈尔的名言,可以看出作者的知识丰富,并且这些故事和名言,都有很强的说服力。三、其实本文是一篇议论文,用自己的亲身经历和孔子的例子等来进行论述,充分有力,然后提示读者要用思维去分析,用心去体会才不会被骗。条理清晰。</P[1]&&
作者: 文章来源:本站原创
请输入关键词直接搜索
写作指导文章推荐语文科任教师月工作总结我担任三年级语文,科学课教学。一月来,自己工作上兢兢业业,尽职尽责,完成了学校分配的各项工作,现对自己的工作回顾如下:  
遵守学校的规章制度。学习和研究新课程标准、理念、观点,注重在教学实践中的灵活应用,理论联系实践,研究学生的学习情况。做到了学习与教学的有机结合……[] []
【学习工具】
【经典阅读】
【主持词串词】
【赠言感言】
【按职务】
【学校教育】
【按部门】
【按职务】
【学校教育】
【主题演讲】
【竞职演讲】