文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
寻求帮助的信英语作文
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
寻求帮助的信英语作文
How to Write a Letter of Request
Task 1: 下面是2011课标卷高考作文,请阅读范文,并找出求助信件的框架结构(通常为三部分):假定你是李华,正在一所英国学校学习暑期课程,遇到一些困难,希望得到学校辅导中心(Learning Center)的帮助。根据学校规定,你需书面预约,请按下列要点写一封信:
1.本人简历2.求助内容 3. 约定时间
4.你的联系方式(Email:;Phone:1座机电话号码
注意:1. 词数100左右。
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
3. 结束语已为你写好。
Dear Sir/Madam,
Im Li Hua, a Chinese student taking summer courses in your university. I’m writing to ask for help.
I came here last month and I find my courses interesting. But I have some difficulties with note-making and I have no idea of how to use the library. I was told the Learning Center provides help for students and I?m anxious to get help from you. I have no class on Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons. Please let me know which day is ok with you. You may email or phone me. Here are my email address and phone number:; 1座机电话号码. Thanks for your kindness in advance.
Look forward to your reply.
Common structure of a request letter:
1. Opening: Introduce yourself & _______________ politely.
2. Body: Describe your _________ & _____________ again. Make some specific requirements if necessary.
3. End: Give ___________ to the person who will help you.
Useful expressions for writing a request letter:
A. Useful expressions for an opening:
写信寻求帮助。 用至少两种方式表达 a . ________________________________________________________________________________.
b . ________________________________________________________________________________.
More expressions:
B. Useful expressions for describing your problems:
正在加载中,请稍后...给我收一篇上个星期做了什么事的英语作文
CNM滚吧57睇
One thing I didLast week, I suddenly thought of a meal to the parents hands to eat. I first wash dishes. And fire point, start cooking. Although I fried well, but the thought of cooking the way their parents usually had more fighting spirit. Quickly find the tips. Find tips would be much easier. So a meal pan. Although some local paste, but this is my first time cooking.望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码要一篇英语作文,写我上个星期六的生活,,,,,,,谢谢
笑淡。风华的眷恋
可以用百度翻译。用中文打出你要说的。帮我!!!?一定采纳!!!满意回答
My School Day I get up at six every morning. I go to school by bike at six thirty. Classes begin at seven thirty. We have eight lessons every day, four lessons in t...
一定采纳!!!
My School Day I get up at six every morning. I go to school by bike at six thirty. Classes begin at seven thirty. We have eight lessons every day, four lessons in the morning and four in the afternoon. I like English, Chinese and Maths. But I don’t like PE lessons very much. School finishes at four twenty-five. After school, we clean our classroom, then my friends and I go home. Every day I have a good time at school.
帮你百度了一篇
是星期六啦
帮帮我!!!
要过去式的
I had an pathetic weekend last week .At Saturday , my throat was stuck by a fish bone .On my way to the hospital , my leg was bitten by a fierce dog .In the hospital ,the doctor give me the wrong medicine and I spent the whole Sunday going to WC to clear my bowels.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据中文提示和英文书信内容, 写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少...”,相似的试题还有:
根据对话内容,从方框内选择恰当的句子,并将其字母标号填入对话相应的空白处,使对话完整,合乎情景。(有两个多余选项)A: You look unhappy.
B: I failed in the English exam.A:
many scores(分数)did
you get?B: Just 50.
A: I got a pretty high score 96.B: Wow!
A: You know, I take a lot of notes in class
and practice reading every morning. I can help you with your English if you
you. But I’m still worrying about how to pass it next time.A: Though your English is poor, you really
do a good job in physics.B: Yes, I really hope I can be excellent in
every subject.A. How can you get such a high score?B. I’m sorry to hear that.C. Can I help you?D. That’s great.E. Ah, that’s it.F. What happened to you?G. What about you?
根据首字母或汉语提示用单词的适当形式填空,每空一词(满分10分,每小题1分)。1. I have lived heres
five years ago.2.We all know that Anhui is famous for the YellowM
people climbed it.3. The old man can't see things now. The doctors don't know what caused hisb
.4.It's 10: 00 p.m. The supermarket is stillo
can buy things in it.5.Now the river is muchd
than before because of the
pollution.6.The sun ______(升起)in
the east and sets in the west.7.Listening to music can make us feel ______(放松).8.Can you tell me something about your exciting ______(经历)in Beijing and Shanghai?9. You should speak ______ (清楚)to explain the reason why you were late.10.Many topics are ______ (涉及)in the report, including travelling
and weather.
请以“My Hobby”为题写一篇短文或对话,介绍一下你的爱好。My Hobby_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 13号星期五1中文字幕 的文章

随机推荐