i give _ (he)pour some waterr用he的什么形式

I put insome water(用he改写句子_百度知道They have some water.改为单数(请解释)_百度知道把--填起来用动词的正确形式完成下列句子.1.Did you____ (buy)some water?2.Last Sunday I____(get ) up.3.They _____(go)there by train.4.He didn’t ____(help ) him.5.He ____(does)his homework yesterday.6.They _____(are)young then.7.We ____ (eat)some food and ____(drink) some drinks.8.What about_____( take) pictures?9.Lily will____(do) her homework.10.Did you______(watch) Tv and ______(play) football yesterday.11.The robotcan______(walk).12.He______(carry) the appled on his bike yesterday.13.He is going to______(swim) this Sunday.14.Look!They______(take) pictures.15.The girl_____(walk) to school every day.16..They_______ to music now.17.They _______ tomusic then.18.They_______ to music tomorrow.19.They _______ tomusic every night.(每晚)20._____he live inNew York?No,She doesn’t.
buygotwenthelpdidwereate dranktakingdowatch playwalkcarriedswimare takingwalksare listening towere listening towill listen tolisten toDoes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
buygotwenthelpdidweredranktakingdop...
Did you do sth.用动词原形。Last Sunday用过去式。过去时didn’t加动词原形yesterday用过去式then过去时about介词,加doing sth.将来时,will加动词原形同题1不好意思,11题应该是动词原形,因为前面有情态动词canyesterday过去时be going to do sth.Look现在进行时every day表示每天习惯性的动作,用一般现在时now,现在进行时thentomorrow将来时同题15看回答的是时态是一般现在时,前后一致。
1.Did you buy (buy)some water?2.Last Sunday I got(get ) up.3.They go(go)there by train.4.He didn’t
help(help ) him.5.He
did(does)his homework yesterday.6.They
were(are)youn...
扫描下载二维码关于用所给词的正确形式填空(有题)1.i thought hard and _____(understand)the meaning of the word at last2,i like the pating very much,it is very _____(usual)3.there____(be)little water in the galss so he went to fetch some4.this is the boy______(call)Tom5.i like it.it's really_____(wonder)6.don't go too near.it's_____(danger)7.the novel has a very_____(surprise)ending8.James Allan Green has two____(give) names
understoodusualiscallswonderfuldangeroussurprisefulgaven
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用he的什么形式_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 some water 的文章

随机推荐