推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口我的英语老师陶,她看起来非常有意思.她喜欢笑.上课讲得栩栩如生.她的声音很好听.她长得也很漂亮.我非常喜欢她.不过我的英语不还,我希望在以后的学习中多多照顾我. 的翻译是:My teacher of English pottery, she looks very interesting. She loves to laugh. class speaks vivid. her voice is nice. She is also very nice. I like her very much. but my English is not, I hope that in future learning can take care of me. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的英语老师陶,她看起来非常有意思.她喜欢笑.上课讲得栩栩如生.她的声音很好听.她长得也很漂亮.我非常喜欢她.不过我的英语不还,我希望在以后的学习中多多照顾我.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My English teacher pottery, she looks very interesting and she like to laugh. Lifelike class speaks, her voice sounds good, she looks very pretty and I am very fond of her, but my English is not also, I hope in the future a lot of learning to take care of me.
My teacher of English pottery, she looks very interesting. She loves to laugh. class speaks vivid. her voice is nice. She is also very nice. I like her very much. but my English is not, I hope that in future learning can take care of me.
My teacher of English pottery, she looks very interesting. She loves to laugh. class speaks vivid. her voice is nice. She is also very nice. I like her very much. but my English is not, I hope that in future learning can take care of me.
My English teacher Tao, she looks very interesting Classes . . she likes laugh is very lifelike. Her voice sounds good. She is also very nice. I am very much like her. But my English is not also, I hope in the future take care of my lot in the study.
My English teacher the ceramic, she looks like extremely interestingly. She likes smiling. Attends class says lifelike. Her sound is very pleasant to hear. She is long very is also attractive. I like her extremely. But my English not also, I hoped very much looks after me in later study.
相关内容&a-fiber lighting products -纤维照明设备产品 & abanging her holes at the same time 猛击她孔同时 & aThe Company may by an ordinary resolution remove any Director and may by an ordinary shall not ,in any circumstances ,be less than one . 公司在任何情况也许由一个普通的决议去除所有主任并且由平凡可以不将,是少于一个。 & alockclock font lockclock字体 & a对不起,我错了 不该让你伤心 Sorry, I should not let you mistakenly be sad & a劳资部 Labor department & a.Daniel hurried home with his suitcase so he ______ in time for dinner. . 丹尼尔如此赶紧了在家带着他的手提箱他______及时晚餐。 & a如果你很急用的话, 你可以选择发特快专递, 特快的费用是 If you urgently need very much, you may choose send the special delivery, the express expense is & aI'll just say"I forget".No explanation,no pain. 我说"我忘记"。没有解释,没有痛苦。 & amonsoonal monsoonal & amiss,missed.loser. miss, missed.loser. & aBroccoli Flowers 硬花甘蓝花 & a杭椒炒牛柳 Hang Jiaochao Niu Liu & a当你处于危险时,你应该尽量保持冷静 When you are in the danger, you should maintain as far as possible calmly & a我一定会真心 My certain meeting sincerity & a他通过观看英语语言电视学习英语 He through onlooking English language television study English & aIf you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were. 如果您爱某人,让他们去。 如果他们返回,他们总是你的。 如果他们不,他们未曾是。 & ahas hard time with 有困难时期与 & aHappiness is that you have food to eat, place to sleep and people to love. Happiness is when the desolated soul meets love 幸福是您食用食物吃,安置睡觉和人民爱。 幸福是使荒凉的灵魂遇见爱 & a我对学校的第一印象是这里一定很好玩我可以交到许多新朋友 I am here am certainly very amusing to the school first impression I to be possible to hand over many new friends & a韩国有很多好看的节目 South Korea has very many attractive programs & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!old 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 老 & a我们明天到多伦多还有一个星期,我不洗就没有换洗衣服,实在对不起,请原谅。 We also will tomorrow have a week to Toronto, I will not wash do not have the spare clothes, will really sorry, please forgive. & a我们可以登机了 We might board craft & a我发现学校生活很丰富 I discovered the school life is very rich & a恐怕不行 到时候再说吧现在我不确定 Is not perhaps good when the time comes again said I am now indefinite & agame shit 游戏粪 & a你们都再干嘛? You all again do? & a就这样忍住对你的思念 On bears like this long for your & a明天晚上我要到机场去送我姨妈 Evening I will have to arrive the airport tomorrow to deliver me the mother's sister & aWould you like to do sth. 您要不要做sth。 & a[9:58:39] rafik007: you are sexy in pictures [9:58:39] rafik007: you are sexy in pictures & a不 他不会 He cannot & aEarly this morning to Internet cafes. Really is stupid 早期的今晨对互联网咖啡馆。 真正地是愚笨的 & amachine fillet R0.2 max 机器内圆角R0.2最大 & a他们发现沙地上有脚印 They discovered on the sand has the footprint & a】 】 & a然后,他把他一半的钱借给我用 Then, he lends a he half money I to use & a是的,我的杯子里有一些水 Yes, in my cup has some water & a我曾经也参加过很多学校的唱歌比赛,并取得了好成绩 I also participated in very many schools to sing the competition, and has obtained the good result & a她为什么那么关注他对她的工作的看法 Why does she that pay attention to him to her work view & aburss and pits burss和坑 & a除了放假根本没有放松的机会 Except has a vacation simply does not have the relaxation opportunity & aI can't be the one you say you say you hate me 我不可能是您说您言您恨我的那个 & aScheduling and provisions for changes 向变动的安排和供应 & a你的工作是不是很累? Is your work very tired? & aChemiseal S-808400W can be applied to the bolts of machinrey particularly used in open air for the purpose of anti-corrosin Chemiseal S-808400W可以适用于用于露天特别的machinrey螺栓为anti-corrosin的目的 & a燃烧吧,我的小宇宙 Burning, my microcosm & a起明显作用 Plays the obvious role & aCheck the qualification and experience of scheduling personnel and their awareness on safety 检查预定的人员和他们的了悟的资格和经验在安全 & a我的父亲出生在农村,成长在农村,是一个平凡世界里的平凡人。 他话不多,更别说会逗我开心了。   My father is born in the countryside, grows in the countryside, is in an ordinary world stodger. His speech are not many, let alone could tease me to be happy.   & a我们到这儿两个月后 We to here two months & aMy fingers lingered almost unconsciously on the familiar leaves and blossoms which had just come forth to greet the sweet southern spring 我的手指在来招呼甜南部的春天的熟悉的叶子和开花徘徊了几乎不自觉地 & a今天你的选择 将会是明天的幸福 一辈子的幸福 Today your choice could be tomorrow happiness for a lifetime happiness & a我的英语老师陶,她看起来非常有意思.她喜欢笑.上课讲得栩栩如生.她的声音很好听.她长得也很漂亮.我非常喜欢她.不过我的英语不还,我希望在以后的学习中多多照顾我. My English teacher the ceramic, she looks like extremely interestingly. She likes smiling. Attends class says lifelike. Her sound is very pleasant to hear. She is long very is also attractive. I like her extremely. But my English not also, I hoped very much looks after me in later study. &on,nice,looks,you,the,coat,blue连成句子
dnEN87YO32
The bule coat on you looks nice.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
7年级第一学期期末考试试卷.doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
7年级第一学期期末考试试卷
你可能关注的文档:
2009---2010年度七年级第一学期英语期末测试卷
温馨提示:1)全卷共6页,满分120分; 2)答题时间为100分钟; 3)将各题答案务必填写在答题卡上。
单项选择 20分 1. I have ______ English friend. He likes playing _________ football. A. a, /
C. an, the D. a, the 2. Kitty is a nice girl. She enjoys __________ very much. A. singing
B. to sing
C. sings D. sang 3.Let’s help them ___________ the poster. A. design B. designs C. designing D. designed 4.How do you __________ that in English A. tell B. talk C. speak D. say 5.My new classmates are all kind ___________ me. A. to B. for C. at D. with 6.I spend about one hour ____________ my homework every evening. A. doing B. do C. to do D. did 7.Mrs Wu is over there. Let’s go over to say hello _________. A. to her B. to she C. for her D. for she 8.After the earthquake(地震), my classmates all donated their pocket money______ the poor people, and many singers had some shows to raise money ________ them. A. for, to B. to, for C. to, to D. for, for 9.The price of the special costume is too __________. I can’t pay for it. A. low B. high C. expensive D. cheap 10.Is it your first time ____________ fireworks A. watching B. watches C. to watch D. watch 11.The teacher asked,“Who knows the answer_______ the question, put up your hands.” A. of B. to C. for D. with 12.Chinese people always have a party __________ the evening _______ Mid-autumn Festival. A. in, of B. of, in C. in, on D. on, on 13.-----How long do you spend on your homework every day -----______________. A. At weekend B. One day C. For one hour D. Twice a month 14.I __________ lie on the couch because I don’t want to be a “couch potato”. A. always B. sometimes C. usually D. seldom 15.We need some vitamins to stay______________. A. healthy B. health C. healthily D. happy 16.Now many people like to play a game ___________“QQ Farm”. A. call B. calls C. called D. calling 17.-----I’m
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 she looks happy 的文章

随机推荐