国外品牌名的经典翻译有一个品牌翻译中文面对面的,是什么英文?

中文词语翻译成英文,作为品牌英文名_百度知道国外有一种叫The Lancet的杂志,应该怎么翻译?
空口言陀呛8
《柳叶刀》----英国著名的医学杂志.The Lancet 目前的执行总编是William Summerskill博士.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
柳叶刀I'm quite sure
扫描下载二维码有一个可以翻译中英文的软件,忘了叫什么了?大家可以推荐几个吗?_百度知道美国快线的贸易面对面服务_百度知道Is there anything new ? 的翻译是:有什么新东西吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Is there anything new ?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
是否有什么新的东西?
有什么新东西吗?
有什么新东西吗?
有没有新的任何?
相关内容&a开学后的感想是非常开心 Begins school after feelings is extremely happy & a给我看看你在长城照的照片好吗 Has a look you to me the picture which illuminates in the Great Wall
& aLee received a phone 正在翻译,请等待...
& a学费很贵吗? The school expense is very expensive? & aI can,t sleep well at night. 我在晚上很好能, t睡眠。 & aGreen
love 绿色爱 & aIf you feel frightenes at night,turn your bedside lamp on. 如果您在晚上感觉frightenes,开您的床头灯。 & a● 负责寻找客户信息,下载简历在智联网,人才网上。分析客户的现状,根据客户需求提供相应的职位,与客户良好沟通 * Seeks the customer information responsibly, the downloading resume in the wisdom networking, on the talented person net.The analysis customer present situation, provides the corresponding position according to the customer demand, with customer good communication & a老婆你放心,我对你一定死心塌地的。 The wife you can rest assured that that, I am certainly dead set on to you. & a不切实际。。 Impractical.。 & abetter-for-you 好为你 & a因为我们城市小 所以说英语的机会少 说得不好 Because our city small therefore spoke English the opportunity little to say not not well & aIn this case,of the many seeds arriving on the scene 在这种情况下,许多种子在现场到达 & a上个星期我们学校举行 Last week we school hold & aFernando Moraes 福纳多Moraes & ain the swing of 在摇摆 & aI would rather have had...one breath of her hair...one kiss of her mouth... one touch of her hand...than an eternity without it! I would rather have had…one breath of her hair…one kiss of her mouth… one touch of her hand…than an eternity without it! & athe detectded video hardware does not meet the minimum requirements detectded录影硬件不符合极小的要求 & a模锻 Drop forging & aJimmy Choo 吉米Choo & a向东走10分钟,在学校向左拐,你会找到的。 Walks 10 minutes to the east, towards left turns in the school, you can find. & aTHEY ARE NEW 他们是新的 & atomorrow is ok ,but l won's be free until lunchtime 明天是好的,但被赢取的l是自由的直到午餐时间 & a环鄱阳湖星子县域生态旅游发展的对策与建议 Link Poyang Lake Xingzi County territory eco-tourism development countermeasure and suggestion & a我经常做的菜是沙拉 I do frequently the vegetable is the salad & a谢谢你热心的回复 正在翻译,请等待...
& a刚才你开门 You opened the door a moment ago & aForced bearing lubrication system 正在翻译,请等待...
& aOrganization
structure plan 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTwo were a pair of feet, because, I will carry you. 因为,我将运载您,二是一个对脚。 & aCould
goodbye, 可能 您 记住 愉快 时间, I 从未 想要您 言 再见, & a结晶水 Crystal water & aSELECT is determined automatically. You cannot change it. 精选自动地被确定。 您不可能改变它。 & a为什么要秀给你 Why wants Xiu to give you & a我想和国外的同行进行面对面的交流,也结交更多的朋友 I want to carry on the face-to-face exchange with the overseas colleague, also becomes friends with more friends & athe new mutation operator can accelerate the convergence of GA. 新的变化操作员能加速GA汇合。 & aserum suractive 清液suractive & a群主怎么能够带头捣乱呢? How can the group host take the lead to disturb? & ascandle scandle & a五日噶 On fifth ga & ain the event such extra copy is not presented, an additional usd10 or (equivalent )will be deducted from the bill produceeds 在事件这样副本没有被提出,另外的usd10或(等值)将被扣除从票据produceeds & aapproval mark 认同标记 & aWeb.config 山羊胡子 & a由於不能回收配件檢查,直正斷開原因不知道。硬度編高也不一定會引至斷開 由於不能回收配件檢查,直正斷開原因不知道。硬度編高也不一定會引至斷開 & a易于沟通的 Easy to communicate & a宝贝爱小猪 The treasure loves the young pig & a我今天心情不好,有点烦 I the mood is not today good, a little bothersome & atheir exposure to English was almost entirely informal 他们的对英语的暴露是几乎整个地不拘形式的 & a船用配套设备的制造、加工、销售;金属材料、电子产品、机械设备、建材的销售;金属钢结构的安装 The ship uses the supplementary equipment the manufacture, the processing, Metal material, electronic products, mechanical device, bui Metal steel structure installment & a平时每天都上班,很少出来玩 Usually every day goes to work, very little comes out plays & a回家没事做的时候 Goes home time which is all right does & aslept only two hours 睡觉仅二个小时 & abe laminated to 是被碾压的 & a中亚制服于我 正在翻译,请等待...
& a幸福犹如蝴蝶,你追逐它时永远捉不到,你静静地坐下来,他却可能落在你身上。 The happy like butterfly, you pursue when it forever does not seize, you calmly sit down, he possibly falls actually on your body. & aIs there anything new ? 有没有新的任何? &

我要回帖

更多关于 国外品牌中文名 的文章

随机推荐