a great man 英语作文changes in commucation作文

作文:我们学校发生的巨大变化(Great Changes in Our School)
& 我们学校发生的巨大变化(Great Changes in Our School)
我们学校发生的巨大变化(Great Changes in Our School)
  i'm a student in a middle school. i'm glad to tell you that our school has changed a lot in the last year. our school is much bigger than before, big buildings were built up and trees were planted.  we also have a big garden now. we can sit and relax ourselves there. the playground is much bigger and more beautiful than before. the headmaster told us to be polite to our teachers and we did as he told. i always help my teacher to carry things. now we are in grade 3, we have to work harder than before. students keep on their homework in their free time. i think it is good, but taking some exercise is important, too.  now our school is more beautiful, we are more polite to our teachers and we like to study very much. i think our school has changed in many ways.我们学校发生的巨大变化(Great Changes in Our School) 相关内容:
when i was very young ,the sky in my hometown was nice and beautiful, the sky was very blue,and the air was fresh. there were some birds singing ,and there were many trees in the fields....
nowadays there are so many animals out there make people in real life happier. dog is the best example to identify. as many people believe dog is man's best freind, this is very true....
there is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. without it, life will be empty and meaningless. if you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the...
this summer is evry surprised, because it is a special one,during the summer, i have beening done many work,for example,chinese work,math work,physics work and so on....
i have a beautiful black cat, and its very shy, so please be very quiet. its name is xiao bao. i ofter play with it after school. with it, i dont feel lonely at all....
recently i have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.there are sixty pupils in our class.they have many ways to relax....
my favorite festival is spring festival. it is often in february. i like it because i can receive some gifts and much money on the new years eve. i can eat a big and delicious food....
i want a dog as compenion.dogs are demanding pets .cats love the house and so are satisfactory with their places where they feel safe,but a dog is loyal to its master and quit dften wants him to show...
查看更多>>英语初三作文 great changes in my hometown 80词 谁帮我找下啊
Great Changes in My Hometown  I used to live in a small town with trees all around.There was no tall building and the only street was narrow.Just outside the town,there was a river.You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water.People here lived a simple life.  Great changes have taken place here.You can see tall buildings,big department stores and factories everywhere.Different kinds of cars and buses are running in the big streets.But with the development of the industry,we have fewer trees.Air and water pollution is becoming more and more serious.We must do something to stop pollution and make our town even more beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Great changes in my hometown-英语作文翻译
无忧考网为您整理了“Great changes in my hometown-英语作文翻译”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
More than twenty years ago,my hometown was just a small ,old and poor town.Most of people were farmers.There were few factories.The people didn't have enough food to eat and wore old clothes.They had a hard life .  Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years .The people have found a lot of ways of making money .Now there are many tall buildings .They are very beautiful .Roads are wide and clean .People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work .Many people have cell phones and personal computers.People's living conditions have improved a lot .Thanks to the government's efforts .my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful .二十多年前,我的家乡只是一个小城镇,大多数人都是农民,没有工厂,人们没有足够的食物吃,穿旧衣服,他们过着艰苦的生活。过去二十年里发生了很大的变化,人们发现很多赚钱的方法,现在有很多高楼大厦,他们非常漂亮,道路很宽,很干净,人们可以坐公交车或开车去上班,很多人都有手机和个人电脑,人们的生活条件也得到了很大改善,我的家乡变得越来越美丽了。Great changes in shenzhen [写一篇作文]_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 changes in life 作文 的文章

随机推荐