who are you? soyou are beautiful mv

Who are you? The 2013 edition – Phenomena: Not Exactly Rocket Science
Credit: Evan Forester
It’s that time of the year again, when I sit back and let you talk about yourselves.
Every year, I ask readers to identify themselves, say something about their background, and tell me a bit about why they were reading this blog. I spend the whole year telling stories so it’s great to hear everyone else’s for a change, especially given the diversity that typically crops up.
What to do: Tell me who you are, your background, and what you do. What’s your interest in science and your involvement with it? How did you come to this blog, how long have you been reading, what do you think about it, and how could it be improved?
Say as little or as much as you like, but do say something, even if you’ve never commented before and even if you commented on the previous ones.
If you’re a first-time commenter, there may be a small delay before your comment is approved. From that point, on, you can comment freely.
And one really important thing: Every year, at least one person says that they have no science background, and they feel intimidated by the folks on the thread who are researchers and professors and what not. Well, dear people, I want to remind you that I started writing because I wanted to be read by you. I still do. Come and have your say.
Related Posts
Here's where to find us, and new RSS feeds to make it easier to keep up with the latest posts.
Erika Engelhaupt
We're moving! Here's where to find us.
Erika Engelhaupt
It’s about the astonishing partnerships between animals and microbes.影视剧本高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & |Who are you? – Phenomena
At the recent WCSJ, and particularly after winning , loads of lovely people came up to me and said that they read and enjoyed this blog.Which always comes as a surprise, because by and large, I have no idea who reads this blog.&
So this seems a good a time as any to resurrect
that I started ages ago to find out more about you – my readers.
Identify yourself in the comments. Even if you’ve never commented before, speak up. Who are you? Do you have a background in science? Are you interesting lay-person, practicing scientist, journalist, , or something else? Are you a close friend, colleague, acquaintance or stranger?&
Enlighten me.
Related Posts
Here's where to find us, and new RSS feeds to make it easier to keep up with the latest posts.
Erika Engelhaupt
We're moving! Here's where to find us.
Erika Engelhaupt
It’s about the astonishing partnerships between animals and microbes.

我要回帖

更多关于 you so beautiful歌词 的文章

随机推荐