写一篇英语作文介绍路程与分位的英语作文60词左右

小J解决问题&
急。。。跪求英语作文 写一篇介绍中国不同地区天气状况以及人们在不同的天气干什么 60词
还有篇。。。。。
Sam昨天六点起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩的很开心,中午和父母在麦当劳吃午饭。下午他和他的同学在学校打篮球,从下午四点一直打到下午六点。晚饭后,他和爸爸一起去散步,爸爸给她买了一张古典CD。急急急急急急急急急急急急啊
更新时间: 21:31
JE技校网推荐内容
全世界说英语的国家和地区共有172个。 以英语作为 官方语言 的有:
英语世界分布图

国、澳大利亚、巴哈马群岛、博茨瓦纳(但国语是Setswana)、加拿大(连同法语)、斐济
(但是国语是斐济语)、中国香港(连同普通话、粤语)、印度(连同孟加拉语、泰卢固语、马拉地语、泰米尔语、乌尔都语、G...... ...
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传
授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概
念里的。... ...
找不到你想要的专业吗?
The school plan in March 10 on Saturday, the day to organize a environmental protection activities. Site in the park, the main purpose is to afforest environment and train students' awareness of envir...
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 There is a beautiful school called ***.There are 200 people in my school.There are many good teacher in the school.We learn and help each other.There are lots of grass and flowers on two...
自己改动一下就行了(专门帮你解决英语作文写作的烦恼) ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·#$英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 助人为乐 http://www.rrting.com/English/yyxw/ 这里有近四千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔...
1.Hanzhong is a famous city in Shanxi Province.The climate in Hanzhong is very suitable for human being living, because it is not very hot in summer and it is not very cold in winter....
Dear editor, I'm Li Lei. I'm in Grade Nine now. I want to tell you my trouble. I feel I often busy at school. I have too much homework to do every day, sometimes I can't finish it on time. So my teach...
招生信息与资讯
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
网站版权与免责声明:
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本站学校简介、学校招生信息的版权属于各个学校!
本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请联系我们(邮件)
&&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
&Copyright &2016&&www.qqje.com&&All Rights Reserved.
JE技校网 , 中国技校品牌网!以网络的利弊为题作一篇英语作文(60_70字)_百度知道
以网络的利弊为题作一篇英语作文(60_70字)
我有更好的答案
play chess, cards and so on. Besides. We can also send messages by e-mail, make phone calls, take classes, read various kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves, enjoy music. On the Internet, we can read news both at home and abroad and learn about all kinds of other information as wellThe Internet is playing a more and more important role in our daily life, watch sports
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
高中英语写作100篇
下载积分:800
内容提示:高中英语写作100篇
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 09:29:05|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 800 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
高中英语写作100篇
关注微信公众号帮忙复制一篇介绍什么是社会工作者的英语作文,词_百度知道
帮忙复制一篇介绍什么是社会工作者的英语作文,词
我有更好的答案
promoting social justice as the main occupation of the professional activities.It and people to social welfare to work,job outside of the public and non professional helping activity called,there is a need for the individual,organizationSocial workers help people refers to follow the value concept of self-help,comprehensive use of social work professional knowledge and methods,help them to play their own potential,family,community to provide social services,essentially different,the coordination of social relations,resolving and preventing social problems
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇万能英语作文 的文章