lookandsay、the、say中哪个不是同类

> 【答案带解析】Look, the old man who is playing guitar ...
Look, the old man who is playing
university teacher.A. the ; an
B. /; anC.
D. / ; a 
试题分析:play the guitar弹吉他,弹奏某种乐器play the+乐器名称,university中u发/jU:/为辅音音素,所以一个大学老师为a university teacher.
考点: 冠词的用法
考点分析:
考点1:冠词
大家一定会想到a 、an和the,实际上,冠词就是指这三兄弟
冠词分类及用法
& & & & 1. 不定冠词的基本用法:(1)不定冠词有a和an两种:a用于辅音音素开头的词前,例如:a dog, an用于元音音素开头的词前,例如:an apple;(2)用来表示“—”的意思,但不强调数的观念,只说明名词为不特定者。即不具体说明是何人何物。例如:She picked up a book and began to read.(3)不定冠词含有“—”的意思,但数量观念没有one强烈,在句子里边一般可以不必译出,但若有“一个”的意思则译出,(4)一般用在可数名词单数前,指人或事物的某一种类。例如:I am a nurse.(5)用在某些固定词组中,如have a rest,a few,a lot 等。
& & & & 2. &定冠词的用法:(1)特指某(些)人或某(些)事物。(2)指双方都知道的人或事物,例如:Open the door,please. (3)指上文提到的人或事物。(4)用在世界上独一无二的事物前。例如:The sun is bigger than the moon.太阳比月亮大些。(5)用在序数词和形容词最高级前。例如:The first island is the biggest of the three.第一个小岛是三个中最大的。(6)用在形容词前表示一类人,the +形容词指的是一群人,是一种复数含义,所以其后动词应用复数形式。例如:The old are sick.
& & & & 3. 零冠词的用法 ,就是不用冠词的情况。
& & & & 1) 国名,人名前通常不用定冠词:England, Mary;
& & & & 2) 泛指的复数名词,表示一类人或事物时,可不用定冠词;
& & & & They are teachers. 他们是教师。
& & & & 3) 抽象名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词;
& & & & Failure is the mother of success. 失败乃成功之母。
& & & & 4) 物质名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词,当表示特定的意思时,需要加定冠词;Man cannot live without water. 人离开水就无法生存。
& & & & 5) 在季节、月份、节日、假日、日期、星期等表示时间的名词之前,不加冠词;
& & & & We go to school from Monday to Friday. 我们从星期一到星期五都上课。
& & & & 6) 在三餐、球类运动和娱乐运动的名称前,不加冠词;如:have breakfast, play chess
& & & & 7) 当by与火车等交通工具连用,表示一种方式时,中间无冠词;by bus, by train;
& & & & 8) 固定短语,如:go to hospital 去医院看病;at home, in class,go to bed等。
& & & & 根据对冠词部分全国各地中考试题的分析可知,冠词考查主要在单项选择和完形填空题型之中。冠词主要考查的有:
& & & & 1、 不定冠词、定冠词和零冠词的基本用法。
& & & & 2、 冠词常见的习惯搭配用法。
& & & & 3、 部分物质名词抽象名词具体化之后的冠词用法。
& & & & 4、 冠词的位置 & &
不定冠词a用于辅音音素开头的单词前,an用于元音音素开头的单词前。
典型例题1: ——Tina,could you please play____ piano for me while I’m singing?
——With pleasure.
A. a & & B. an & & C. the & & &D. /
解析:表示乐器的名词前应用定冠词the 。
& &典型例题2: There is ____“h” in the word “hour”,but____“h” doesn’t make a sound.
A . a, a &B. a, the &C. the, an &D. an, the
解析:这是一道很迷惑人的习题。第一个空很多学生认为“h”是一个辅音字母,所以会填a,但是选择a 或an,看的是音素,即读音,而并不是字母本身,“h”是一个辅音字母,但却是以元音音素开头,所以前面应用an;第二个空“h”第二次出现,所以用定冠词 the 。
& & & & 不定冠词a用于辅音音(而不是字母)开头的单词前,an用于元音音素(而不是字母)开头的单词前,例如上面典型例题2
相关试题推荐
书面表达 。请根据提示,写一篇阐述英语重要性的文章。(80词左右)1.英语是世界上使用最广泛的语言;2.全球有4亿多人把英语作为第一语言来使用;3.世界上有许多国家把英语作为一门外语来学习和使用;4.中国的改革开放政策(reform and opening-up policy)、加入“世贸”组织(entry into WTO)和北京2008年成功举办奥运会激励越来越多的人学习英语。  
补全对话 。A:Hi, Linda , I’m having a party this Saturday. I’ve just moved into a new flat.1._____________?B:I’d love to, Thank you very much.2._____________?A:We’re starting at about five thirty.B:3._____________?A:Oh, here’s my new addressB:Thanks. Church street , Rand wick . By the way , 4. _____________?A:Bus NO.3.B:OK. I won’t forget, and I’ll be there on time.A:5.____________.B:Bye. 
阅读短文,翻译划线部分的句子。1.One day I happened to meet an Englishman in the street and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, 2.the foreigner seemed to be very surprised, gently shaking his head and saying "You don't say!" I was puzzled, and I thought, "Perhaps this is not a right thing to talk about." So I said to him. "Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? Have you ever been there?""Certainly! Everyone at home will laugh at me if I leave here without seeing it. The Great Wall is wonderful!" "Yes, 3.它是世界奇迹之一。 And people of many countries have come to visit it." As I went on more about it, he stopped me again, "You don't say!"4.I couldn't help asking, "Why do you ask me not to talk about it?" "Well, I don't ask you to do so," he answered, greatly surprised. "Didn't you say 'You don't say'?" I asked again. Hearing this, the foreigner laughed loudly. He began to explain, " 'You don't say!' means 'Really?'. Perhaps you know little about English idioms (习语) ."Wow! 5. 我多么笨啊! Since then I began to learn more English idioms. 
单词拼写。根据首字母或所给的汉语提示写出单词的正确形式。There are some other important 1. l
in the world, too. Chinese is of course very important, 2. e
in Asia. Arbic is 3. w
spoken in many parts of Asia and Africa.
4. (俄语)
is spoken both in Europe and Asia. French is understand, not only in Europe, but also in parts of Canada, Africa and Asia,
5.(西班牙语)
has a growing number of speakers all over the world. 
阅读短文,回答下列问题 “Tom? Are you in bed yet?” called Mrs. White. There was no answer. Mrs. White put down her book and went to her 14-year-old son’s room. Tom was sitting in front of a bright computer screen on which a motorbike was running fast.“Oh, Tom. You’re still playing on that computer. You must stop now, it’s half past eleven. If you don’t go to bed soon, you’ll be very tired tomorrow.” Said Mrs. White.“But I’ve nearly won the game.” Said Tom to Mrs. White. She could see the excitement (激动) on his face. She sat down beside him.“You’re always playing on the computer. You spend more time on this machine than on your homework.”Today more and more families have computers. Parents hope computers can help their children improve their study at school. But, many of their children use computers to play games, to watch videos, instead of studying. We often see that computer game houses are crowded with people, especially young boys. They spend a lot of money competing with the computerized machines. The more they lose, the more they want to win. The result is that they don’t want to work or study.In some other countries, even scientists hate computers. They say computers cause millions of people to lose their jobs or cause them a lot of trouble. Computer game addiction (瘾) is a serious problem in social life. Something has to be done to solve the problem.1.What was Tom doing on that late night?___________________________________2.How did Mrs. White feel when she saw her son was playing late?___________________________________3.What do parents think computers can do to their children?___________________________________4.Does the writer agree to spend much money on computer games?___________________________________5.Why do some scientists hate computers?___________________________________ 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Look and complete the sentences. 2.Now look and say. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
1.Look and complete the sentences.
2.Now look and say.
科目:小学英语
来源:外研版(一年级起点) 第八册
Read and circle.(读一读,圈一圈)
1)Tianjin is to/in the east of Beijing.
2)Los Angeles is to/in the west of America.
3)This star is near to/from the sun.
4)That star is far to/from the sun.
1.Listen and number.
2.Now circle T or F.
1)Today is Mother's Day.
2)Katie's mother and father are at home.
3)Katie's friends are at school.
4)Katie is walking to the park.
5)Katie is opening the door.
6)Everyone shouts,“Goodbye!”
7)It's Katie's surprise birthday party.
3.Now correct the false answers.
Look and say.
Don't do that!Let's help the bird!
1.Do a survey.
We'll go to the park next week.What will you do there?
2.Now say.
Look and match.
来源:外研版(一年级起点) 第十册
Read and choose.(读一读,选一选)
  Dongdong's bag is broken.He can't take it to travel.His mother will buy him a new one.Dongdong likes a blue bag, because it's small and light.But his mother likes the black one, because it's big and it has got wheels.It'll be very easy for him.So Dongdong takes the black bag with wheels.He and his mother are very glad.
What will Dongdong's mother buy?
A new bag.
A small bag.
A blue bag.
Which bag does Dongdong like?
The black one.
The blue one.
The red one.
Why does he like it?
Because it's big and heavy.
Because it's small and light.
Because it has got wheels.
Which bag does Dongdong's mother like?
The black one with wheels.
The blue one with no wheels.
The yellow one with wheels.
Read and choose.
1)Simon is Daming's ________.
A.brother
B.granddad
2)Simon lives in ________.
A.England
B.America
3)Los Angeles is in the ________ of America.
4)New York is in the ________ of America.
5)Simon lives in ________.
A.Los Angeles
B.Beijing
C.New York
6)One day, Daming wants to go to ________.
A.America
B.England
1.Listen and match.
2.Now point, ask and answer.
A:Why is he staying at home?
B:Because it's raining.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号TCRecord: Article
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
Look and Say! by

我要回帖

更多关于 look的同类词 的文章

随机推荐