Do you know his telephone number
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I know his phone number一般疑问句为什么?
莫言姐姐0753
Do you know his phone number?句子中含有实意动词know,应用Do提问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语题目1How canI get to the shopping centre?(改为同义句)2It is cold in winter there(对cold提问)3I know his telephone number.(改为一般疑问句)4I would like join them(改为一般疑问句)5Tom jumps as far as Mike(改为否定句)6It is hot in summer in New York(对hot提问)
1How canI get to the shopping centre?(改为同义句)Do you know the way to the shopping centre?2It is cold in winter there(对cold提问)Is it cold in winter there?3I know his telephone number.(改为一般疑问句)Do you know his telephone number?4I would like join them(改为一般疑问句)Do you want to join them?5Tom jumps as far as Mike(改为否定句)Tom doesn't jump so far as Mike.6It is hot in summer in New York(对hot提问)What does the weather like in summer in New York?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
By which way can i reach th shoppming centreWhat is it like in winter theredo you know his telephone numberwould you like to join themTom can't jump so far as mike同2
How to get to the shopping centre?What is the weather in winter there?Do you know his telephone number?Would you like join them?Tom doesn't jump as far as Mike.What's the weather in summer in New York?
扫描下载二维码his telephone number are236-5895.那里错了
is 不是are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一时间为你提供正确答案:are改为is**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!**********************...
楼主您好,这句话的主语his telephone number 是单数;而且宾语那串数字是一个整体,视为单数处理;所以,系动词are也要变成单数,形成主谓一致,即将are 改成 is 。如有不详尽的地方,欢迎继续追问;如满意,望采纳
您好,应该是把are改成is吧。如需更多详细咨询,请联系联想服务微信工程师:.cn/lenovo/wsi/weixin.html?intcmp=Baiduzhidao联想服务微信随时随地为您提供多种自助及人工服务。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 陈述句改为一般疑问句 的文章

随机推荐