1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
[第三单元复习资料
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
第三单元复习资料一,单词(四会)bottom底部computer电脑corner角e-mail电子邮件left左right右envelope信封letter信postcard明信片stamp邮票top顶部corner角落send发送二.单词短语:(注意划线部分单词)1.ontheleft/right在左边/右边2.inthetoprightcorner在右上角(在…角用in)英语中,形容某一个角时,先说上下,后说左右。左上角topleftcorner右上角toprightcorner左上角bottomleftcorner右上角bottomrightcorner3.ane-mail一封电子邮件anenvelope一个信封4.thesame相同的5.with和…一起如:livewithyourmother和你妈妈住在一起gostraightthestreet沿着街道直走turnright向右转turnleft先左转write...to写给某人send...to发送给某人重点句型Lesson17.1Thisisane-mail/aletter/apostcard.这是一封电子邮件/一封信/一张明信片。2.Iwanttosendthispostcardtomymumanddad.我想发送这张明信片给我的妈妈和爸爸。3.Iwanttobuysomepostcards.我想买一些明信片。4.Howmuchforthispostcard?Oneyuan.这张明信片多少钱?5.Youwriteane-mailonacomputer.你在电脑上写一封电子邮件。6.Thisisthetopofthepostcard.这是明信片的顶部。7.Youwritealetteronpaper。你在纸上写一封信。8.Apostcardhasapictureonit.明信片上有一副图画9.Thisisashopinthehotel.这是旅馆里的一家商店。.10.Wecanbuypostcardsthere.我们可以在那儿买明信片。11.Lookatthispostcard.看这张明信片。.12.IthasapictureofthePalaceMuseum.它上面有一副故宫博物院的图画。13.Thepandaisdrinkingtea.这只熊猫正在喝茶。14.MayIseethatpostcard,please?我可以看看那张明信片吗?Whereareyousendingyourletter?你正往哪儿发信?IamsendingittoShijiazhuang.我正往上海发信。14.Whatareyoudoing?你正在干什么?I’mwritingninepostcardstomymother我正在写九张明信片给我的妈妈。15.I'lltakenine,please.请给我拿九张。lesson18.1.Jennywritesapostcard.珍妮写一张明信片。2.Thisisthetopofthepostcard.这是明信片的顶部。3.Thisisacorner.这是(明信片)的一个角。4.Wheredoyouwriteonapostcard?Ontheleft你在一张明信片的哪儿写正文?在左边写。5.Wheredoyouputtheaddress?Ontheright你把地址写哪儿?在右边写。6.Wheredoyouputthestamp?Inthetop,rightcornerofthepostcard.你把邮票贴在哪儿?贴在明信片的右上角。7.Let'swriteapostcard.让我们写一张明信片吧.8.Ithasapictureofourhotelonit.明信片上有一副我们住的旅馆的图画。9.ItisnearWangfujingStreet.它在王府井大街附近。10.Writethedayfirst.首先写日期。11.Don'tforgetthestampandtheaddress.别忘了贴邮票和写收信人的地址。lesson19.1.Iamwritingalettertomyfather.我正在给我爸爸写一封信。2.Doyoulikemyletter?你喜欢我的信吗?3.It‵sbiggerthanShijiazhuang.它比石家庄大。4.Now,I‵mputtingtheletterinanenvelope.现在,我正把这封信放进信封里。5.What‵sanenvelope?Thisisanenvelope什么是信封?这是一个信封。.6.Canyoupointtothebottomoftheenvelope?你能指出信封的底部吗?7.Thisisn’tthebottom.这不是底部。8。Whereisthepostoffice?邮局在哪儿?9
正在加载中,请稍后...冀教版小学六年级英语毕业试卷
冀教版小学六年级英语毕业试卷
冀教版小学毕业试卷篇一:新冀教版六年级英语毕业试题 冀教版小学毕业会考英语试卷
Ⅰ、选单词(选出不同类的一个单词,每小题1分,共5分) ( )
1、A.oneB. fifth
C. three D. eight ( )
2、A.square B. triangle
C.umbrella D. circle ( )
3、A. alwaysB. specialC.usually
D. sometimes ( )
4、A. onion B. cabbage
C. sugarD. sandals ( )
5、A. forgetB. clean
C. strongD. weak Ⅱ、补全单词(每小题1分,共10分) ( )
(学习) A. u
B. aC. oD. i ( )
2、炉灶) A. o
B. eC. i D. u ( )
A. y B. uC.iD. a ( )
4、(圣诞节) A. u
5、意外的惊喜)
6、记得、想起)
A. eB. oC. u
7、健康的)
C. e D. er ( )
8、锻炼、练习)
9cean(海洋)A. oa
B. ow C. o
10、肌肉) A. aB. eC. o
D. u Ⅲ、英汉互译(每小题1分,共10分) 1、look like 2、good health to you 3、thirty dollars4、walk slowly 5、listen carfully 6、放风筝 7、暑假8、脱下 9、旅途愉快10、看电视 Ⅳ、词型转换(每小题1分,共10分) 1、buy(过去式)________
2、think(过去式)________ 3、won(原形)_______ 4、tooth(复数)________ 5、they(宾格)________
6、one(序数词)________ 7、same(反义词)________ 8、scarf(复数)________9、rain(形容词)________
10、write(同音词)________ Ⅴ、单项选择(每小题2分共20分) ( ) 1、I will ____ on the beach. A. layB. liesC. lied D. lie ( ) 2、It is a _____car. A. Canada
B. ChinaC. chinese
D. china ( ) 3、do you eat donuts?Usually twice a Day. A.many
D.soon ( ) 4、Tonight I am going to A.see
B. watchC. look at
D. watching ( )5、swimming. A. go
C. to goingD. to go ( ) 6、I’m ready to go home next week. A. to get
B. getting
D. geting ( ) 7、This summer,I think we will A. go on
B. to go onC. to goD. going on ( ) 8、basketball with a ping-pong ball! A. to playingB. play
C. playing
D. to play ( ) 9、Let’s a surprise party for Li Ming. A. have B. to have
C. having D. to having ( ) 10、Happy birthday!--- A.right
B.The same to you!C.Yes
D.Thank you! Ⅵ、用所给的词的适当形式填空(每小题1分,共5分) 1、I
(teach)Li Ming to throw and catch the ball yesteday. 2、Can you (help) him? 3、4、Do you like (lie) on the beach? 5、(want) a new car! Ⅶ、连词成句(每小题2分,共10分) 1、Would,a ,party,to ,you,come , for,
Li Ming.2、I ,to,remember,want, China , you.
3、Sometimes,friends,with,sports,I,play,my.
4、She,in the morning,wakes up,at 7:00.
5、last night, I ,my,visited ,grandfather ,
Ⅷ、句型转换(每小题2分,共10分) 1、对划线部分提问)
2、I will fly home to China next week.(改为一般疑问句)
3、Danny and Li Ming go to the park to fly kites.(改为一般过去时)
4、Jenny goes to school on foot. (同义句转换)
5、These are men doctors.(把句子变为单数形式)
Ⅸ、根据短文意思填空 (每空只填一词10分)。One Day,long ,a little baby born.His was Jesus.Jesus was ④special baby.Many people say he was the ⑤of God.When he was⑥,a new star shonethe sky.Three men saw the star.They the baby special gifts.They
he was a special baby . ① ② ③ ④
⑤ ⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ Ⅹ、阅读理解(根据短文内容,选择正确答案。10分) It’s a fine day today.We are playing in the park .There are many children in the park.Some are flying kites.Some are skipping.Li Ming and Danny are lying on the grass.They are watching the clouds in the sky.Bob and Lynn are playing catch .Jenny and Kim are swimming in the swimming pool.Where is Steven?He is sitting under the tree.He is reading a book. Everyone is having fun. (
)1、Where are they? A. They are in the park.
B.They are at the gym. C.They are at school. ()2、How’s the weather? A.It’s rainy
B.It’s snowy
C.It’s sunny ()3、What is Danny doing in the park? A.He is skipping.B.He is reading a book C.He is lying on the grass. ()4、Are Bob and Lynn swimming in the pool? A.Yes,they are .
B.No.They are playing catch. C.No.They are playing basketball. ()5、What are Jenny and Kim doing? A.They are skipping.
B.They are swimming in a lake. C.They are swimming in the swimming pool.冀教版小学六年级英语毕业试卷篇二:冀教版六年级英语毕业试题 冀教版小学毕业会考英语试卷
Ⅰ、选单词(选出不同类的一个单词,每小题1分,共5分) ( )
1、A.oneB. fifth
C. three D. eight ( )
2、A.square B. triangle
C.umbrella D. circle ( )
3、A. alwaysB. specialC.usually
D. sometimes ( )
4、A. onion B. cabbage
C. sugarD. sandals ( )
5、A. forgetB. clean
C. strongD. weak Ⅱ、补全单词(每小题1分,共10分) ( )
1、 (学习) A. u
B. aC. oD. i ( )
2、ve( 炉灶) A. o
B. eC. i D. u ( )
3、tchen(厨房)
A. y B. uC.iD. a ( )
4、mas(圣诞节) A. u
5、prise (意外的惊喜)
6、记得、想起)
A. eB. oC. u
7、lthy(健康的)
C. e D. er ( )
8、se (锻炼、练习)
9cean(海洋)A. oa
B. ow C. o
10、肌肉) A. aB. eC. o
D. u Ⅲ、英汉互译(每小题1分,共10分) 1、look like2、good health to you 3、thirty dollars 4、walk slowly 5、listen carfully 6、放风筝 7、暑假8、脱下 9、旅途愉快10、看电视Ⅳ、词型转换(每小题1分,共10分) 1、buy(过去式)________
2、think(过去式)________3、won(原形)_______ 4、tooth(复数)________ 5、they(宾格)________
6、one(序数词)________ 7、same(反义词)________ 8、scarf(复数)________ 9、rain(形容词)________
10、write(同音词)________ Ⅴ、单项选择(每小题2分共20分) ( ) 1、I will ____ on the beach.
A. layB. liesC. lied D. lie ( ) 2、It is a _____car. A. Canada
B. ChinaC. chinese
D. china ( ) 3、d(本文来自: 教师 联 盟 网:冀教版小学六年级英语毕业试卷)o you eat donuts?Usually twice a Day. A.many
D.soon ( ) 4、Tonight I am going to A.see
B. watchC. look at
D. watching ( )5、swimming. A. go
C. to goingD. to go ( ) 6、I’m ready to go home next week. A. to get
B. getting
D. geting ( ) 7、This summer,I think we will A. go on
B. to go onC. to goD. going on ( ) 8、basketball with a ping-pong ball! A. to playingB. play
C. playing
D. to play ( ) 9、Let’s
a surprise party for Li Ming. A. have B. to have
C. having D. to having ( ) 10、Happy birthday!--- ! A.right
B.The same to you!C.Yes
D.Thank you! Ⅵ、用所给的词的适当形式填空(每小题1分,共5分) 1、I
(teach)Li Ming to throw and catch the ball yesteday. 2、Can you (help) him? 3、(dry)the dishes?4、Do you like (lie) on the beach? 5、(want) a new car! Ⅶ、连词成句(每小题2分,共10分) 1、Would,a ,party,to ,you,come , for,
Li Ming. 2、I ,to,remember,want, China , you. 3、Sometimes,friends,with,sports,I,play,my. 4、She,in the morning,wakes up,at 7:00. 5、last night, I ,my,visited ,grandfather , Ⅷ、句型转换(每小题2分,共10分) 1、对划线部分提问) 2、I will fly home to China next week.(改为一般疑问句) 3、Danny and Li Ming go to the park to fly kites.(改为一般过去时) 4、Jenny goes to school on foot. (同义句转换) 5、These are men doctors.(把句子变为单数形式)
Ⅸ、根据短文意思填空 (每空只填一词10分)。 One Day,long ,a little baby born.His was Jesus.Jesus was④special baby.Many people say he was the ⑤of God.When he was⑥,a new star shonesky.Three saw the star.They the baby special gifts.They ⑩ he was a special baby . ①②③④⑤ ⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ Ⅹ、阅读理解(根据短文内容,选择正确答案。10分) It’s a fine day today.We are playing in the park .There are many children in the park.Some are flying kites.Some are skipping.Li Ming and Danny are lying on the grass.They are watching the clouds in the sky.Bob and Lynn are playing catch .Jenny and Kim are swimming in the swimming pool.Where is Steven?He is sitting under the tree.He is reading a book. Everyone is having fun. (
)1、Where are they? A. They are in the park.
B.They are at the gym. C.They are at school. ()2、How’s the weather? A.It’s rainy
B.It’s snowy
C.It’s sunny ()3、What is Danny doing in the park? A.He is skipping.B.He is reading a book C.He is lying on the grass. ()4、Are Bob and Lynn swimming in the pool? A.Yes,they are .
B.No.They are playing catch. C.No.They are playing basketball. ()5、What are Jenny and Kim doing? A.They are skipping.
B.They are swimming in a lake. C.They are swimming in the swimming pool.冀教版小学六年级英语毕业试卷篇三:冀教版六年级下册英语期末测试题 ………… 冀教版小学六年级英语期末测试 一、看图回答问题(8分)。 3. will,
you, do,summer,this
:…名线姓……
… :…级…班订 …
… :…校…学……装…………………………… What sports does he play?
What time is it ? _______________ _____________
What is he doing? Is this a TV or a computer? ________________
teach(过去式)______ 三、连词成句。(10分) 1. bike, riding
,is ,a, exersice2.aren't ,for,
good , they 4.lying,
that, 栏找出与cloud, I I栏对应的答语。 like
, look ,(what 10分)
四、从I( 错误!未找到引用源。 ) ( 错误!未找到引用源。 ) ()1.How far is it to the store ? A .Five. ()2.Would you like to learn to play ping-pong?
B . Five yuan . ()3.What’s your favourite shape? C.I taught Li Ming to play basketball. ()4.How many gifts do you need ?
D .I like these. ()5.How much is chicken ? E .Yes , I can . ()6.What did you do? F.It’s cold and snowy. ()7.Do you like these or those T-shirt ?G. I wear swimsuit.()8.Can you swim?H. It’s one kilometre. ()9.How’ s the weather today?I.Circle. ()10.What do you wear to swim? J.Yes, I would. 五、短语大练兵。(10分) ()1.a pair of runnersA.洗脸 ()2.be good for B.篮球运动员 ()3.say hello to C.在飞机场 ()4.work hard D.从星期一到星期五
()5.from Monday to Friday E. 在体育用品店 ()6.wash your face
F.去游泳 ()7.at the airport G.向....问好 ()8.a basketball playerH.对……有益(有好处) ()9.at the sports store I.一双跑鞋()10.go swimming
J.努力工作 六、单项选择。(10分) ()1.---______ do you play basketball?
----Once a week. A.How manyB.How much C.How oftenD.How old ()2.I will run ______ than the police officer? A.fast
D.fastr ()3.____ kite looks like a bird,but _____ looks like a circle. A.Yours,mineB.yours,my C.your,mine D.your,my ()4.I don't have
______ soup. A.some
B.any C.many ()5.---Why?----______it’s good for you. A.BeforeB.BecauseC.AfterD.What ()6.Don’t _____ late for school A./ B.was
C.beD.is ()7.It’s 7:00 now. Time ____ breakfast. A.to B.atC.forD.in ()8.The weather is _____ . A.warm and warmB.warmer and warm
C.warmer and warmer ()9. Li Ming is ______ soon. A.e ing ()10.What would you like ____ supper? A.to B.in C.forD.with 七、用所给的动词的适当形式填空: 10分) 1 . Look ! My sister _________ ( play ) with the toy cars .
2 . I _______ ( get ) up at 6:30 every morning .
3 . Do they like ________ (swim) ? 4 . Tom’s mother _______ (have) a nice jacket. 5 . Can you _______ (make ) a paper plane for me ?九.看图在格子里填上恰当的字母组成单词.(8分) This is an umbrella.These are umbrellas.
This is _____ _____.These _____ _____.
Here is a ___ ._____ ____ ____.
冀教版小学六年级英语毕业试卷 相关文章:句型转换。1. There are five books in my bag. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________2. My sister often reads books in the evening. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________3. Amy went to a park yesterday. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________4. They bought some gifts for their new friends last Sunday. (变为一般疑问句,作否定回答)_____________________________________________________________________________________5. Sarah usually goes to school by bike. (变为否定句)_____________________________________________________________________________________ - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:句型转换。1. There are five books in my bag. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________2. My sister often reads books in the evening. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________3. Amy went to a park yesterday. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________4. They bought some gifts for their new friends last Sunday. (变为一般疑问句,作否定回答)_____________________________________________________________________________________5. Sarah usually goes to school by bike. (变为否定句)_____________________________________________________________________________________句型转换。1. There are five books in my bag. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________2. My sister often reads books in the evening. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________3. Amy went to a park yesterday. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________4. They bought some gifts for their new friends last Sunday. (变为一般疑问句,作否定回答)_____________________________________________________________________________________5. Sarah usually goes to school by bike. (变为否定句)_____________________________________________________________________________________科目:最佳答案1. How many books are there in your bag?2. What does your sister often do in the evening?3. When did Amy go to a park?4. Did they buy any gifts for their new friends last Sunday?
No, they didn't. (答案不唯一)5. Sarah doesn't usually go to school by bike.解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 陈述句改为一般疑问句 的文章

随机推荐