2011学而思杯 初一年级英语综合能力测评
  时间:9:50--10:35&&&&&&&&& 分值:100分
  考生须知:
  1.请在答题卡上认真填写考生信息
  2.所有答案请用2B铅笔填在答题卡上,否则成绩无效
  3.考试结束后,请务必将答题卡交回。
  姓名__________&&&&&&&&&&& &得分__________
  一、单项选择 (每小题2分,共计40分)
  (& ) 1. ---Is there anything wrong, Bob? You look sad.
  ---Oh, nothing much. In fact, I ____________ of my friend back home.
  A. have just thought& &&&&&B. was just thinking
  C. would just think &&&&&D. will just be thinking
  (& ) 2. My grandmother ______________ roses all her life: whenever I see flowers, I'll always think of her.
  A. has been growing &&&&&B. grows
  C. is growing &&&&&&D. would grow
  (& ) 3. &Goodbye, then,& she said, without even _____________ from her book.
  A. looking down &&&&&&B. looking up
  C. looking away &&&&&&D. looking on
  (& ) 4. Some pre-school children go to a day care center, ____________ they learn simple games and songs.
  A. then& &&B. there &&&C. while &&&&D. where
  (& ) 5. Barbara is easy to recognize as she's the only one of the women who ______ evening dress.
  A. wear &&&B. wears &&&C. has worn &&&&D. have worn
  (& ) 6. If your race car isn't insured, you may _____________ losing everything when it hits something solid.
  A. delay &&B. deny &&&&C. avoid &&&&D. risk
  (& ) 7. ---What's the name?
  ---Khulaifi. ___________ I spell that for you?
  A. Shall &&&B. Would &&&C. Can& &&&&D. Might
  (& ) 8. ---Don't you think it necessary that he ____________ to Miami but to New York?
  ---I agree, but the problem is ____________ he has refused to.
  A. that &&&&B. that
  C. what &&&D. what
  (& ) 9. Your story is perfect, I've never heard _____________ before.
  A. the better one &&&&&&B. the best one
  C. a better one &&&&&&D. a good one
  (& ) 10. ---It's a top secret.
  ---Yes, I see. I will keep the secret _____________ you and me.
  A. with &&&B. around &&&C. among &&&&D. between
  (& ) 11. He found it increasingly difficult to read, ___________ his eyesight was beginning to fail.
  A. and &&&B. for &&&&C. but &&&&&D. or
  (& ) 12. If you go by _________ train, you can have quite a comfortable journey, but make sure you get ___________ fast one.
  A. the &&B. /; a &&&&C. a &&&&D. /; /
  (& ) 13. AIDS control and prevention is a ____________ to China as well as the whole world.
  A. surprise &&B. challenge &&C. reaction &&&&D. threat
  (& ) 14. ---Which driver was to blame?
  ---Why, _____________! It was the child's fault, clear and simple. He suddenly came out between two parked cars.
  A. both &&&B. each &&&&C. either &&&&D. neither
  (& ) 15. ____________ of the land in that district _____________ covered with trees and grass.
  A. T is &B. T are &&C. T is &&&D. T are
  (& ) 16. ---Would you like some more soup?
  ---____________. It's delicious, but I've had enough.
  A. Yes, please& &B. No, thank you& &C. Nothing more &&&D. I'd like some
  (& ) 17. Please remind me _________ he said he was going, I may be in time to see him off.
  A. where &&B. when &&&C. how &&&&&D. what
  (& ) 18. Look out! Don't get too close to the house _____________ roof is under repair.
  A. whose &&B. which &&&C. of which&&&&D. what
  (& ) 19. _________ most of the earth's surface is covered by water, fresh water is very rare and precious.
  A. As &&&B. Once &&&C. If &&&&&D. Although
  (& ) 20. John's success has nothing to do with good luck. It is years of hard work _________ has made him what he is today.
  A. why &&&B. when &&&C. which &&&&D. that
  二、完形填空 (每小题2分,共计40分)
  Loving Kindness Is Twice Blessed
  I felt gloomy (沮丧的) the other day. The weather had been dark and rainy, and I just didn't feel so&& 21& .
  As I was sitting at my desk, I&& 22&& it was the birthday of a dear long-time friend - a single, middle-aged woman who has devoted the past 30 years to nursing and loves her&& 23& .
  Knowing that she doesn't have family in town, I&& 24&& to give her a call. Sure enough, she was on B-shift,&& 25&& to work late into the evening, and wouldn't have&& 26&& of a birthday this year. As always,&& 27& , she sounded cheerful and was happy that I&& 28& .
  After I hung up, I couldn't&& 29&& the feeling that she would really appreciate a little attention on her special day.&& 30&& feeling a little gloomy myself, I tried to put it out of my mind, but as the day passed I couldn't shake the thought. I&& 31&& gave in, and that evening set off to the hospital with a card, a cheese cake, and some balloons. My friend's grateful smile and joyful surprise&& 32&& me I'd done the right thing and were a generous&& 33&& for the little effort it had taken.
  When I got home, I realized that not only had I cheered up a& 34&& friend on her birthday, but my own gloomy feelings had also disappeared. Making her day had&& 35&& my own!
  Isn't that the way it is&& 36&& we take the time and make the&& 37&& to do something for someone else? It's like the little saying, &Loving kindn it blesses him who gives, and him who&& 38& .&
  Cheering up people on their birthdays isn't the only thing we can do to make their day. Life constantly presents us with&& 39&& to take an extra step or do a kind deed that will make a difference to&& 40& . And the wonderful thing is that as we do, it changes things for the better for us too.
  (& ) 21. A. special&&&B. positive&&&C. nervous&&&D. proud
  (& ) 22. A. explained&&B. complained&&C. remembered&&D. informed
  (& ) 23. A. family&&&B. training&&&C. work&&&&D. school
  (& ) 24. A. decided&&B. continued&&&C. agreed&&&D. refused
  (& ) 25. A. surprised&&B. disappointed&&C. bored&&&&D. prepared
  (& ) 26. A. much&&&B. many&&&&C. little&&&&D. few
  (& ) 27. A. though&&&B. besides&&&C. therefore&&&D. otherwise
  (& ) 28. A. admitted&&B. called&&&&C. succeeded&&D. apologized
  (& ) 29. A. experience&&B. imagine&&&C. shake&&&&D. understand
  (& ) 30. A. Almost&&&B. Even&&&&C. Never&&&&D. Still
  (& ) 31. A. luckily&&&B. finally&&&&C. unhappily&&&D. hardly
  (& ) 32. A. convinced&&B. advised&&&C. promised&&&D. reminded
  (& ) 33. A. response&&B. contribution&&C. reward&&&D. share
  (& ) 34. A. careless&&B. lonely&&&&C. weak&&&&D. curious
  (& ) 35. A. troubled&&B. taken&&&&C. wasted&&&D. made
  (& ) 36. A. when&&&B. where&&&&C. why&&&&D. how
  (& ) 37. A. suggestion&&B. friend&&&&C. effort&&&&D. call
  (& ) 38. A. tries&&&B. receives&&&C. expects&&&D. cares
  (& ) 39. A. opportunities&B. dreams &&&C. choices&&&D. regrets
  (& ) 40. A. someone&&B. something&&&C. everyone&&&D. everything
  三、阅读理解 (每小题2分,共计20分)
  Like most people, you've probably never given your blood glucose (糖) a second thought, unless you have diabetes (糖尿病). But researchers now know that whether or not you have diabetes, eating too much can make your blood glucose go up and down and can increase the danger of heart disease. It may be even bad for your memory.
  This realization has greatly changed the way we understand food and health. Luckily, none of these things happen overnight, and even small changes in the food you eat every day can start you on a healthier path.
  When you are hungry, do you reach for a chocolate cake or a box of biscuits? These &fast- acting& foods are handy and they take no time at all to dissolve (溶化) in your stomach. Then they race into your blood, running through your body with blood glucose. The trouble is the comfort doesn't last long, leaving you feeling hungry again. As a result, your blood glucose will run out of
  control.
  It's no wonder most of us have less energy than we'd like and feel tired too often. It's also no wonder that most of us weigh more than we want to. Yes, eating too much and exercising too little are main reasons, and ever changing blood glucose will send you shopping for bigger jeans.
  For most of us even when our blood glucose goes up and down after a large meal, our body can bring it back to normal in a few hours. Only people with untreated diabetes have blood glucose levels that stay quite high most of the time.
  For a long time, doctors thought that only these people needed to take care of their blood glucose levels. Now, we know that even in healthy people, high levels after meals can damage (损坏) the body, even if it never causes diabetes.
  (& )41. How does our blood glucose change after a large meal?
  A. It remains unchanged.&&&&B. It stays on high levels.
  C. It goes up and down.&&&&D. It comes back to normal.
  (& )42. What does the writer think of &fast-acting& foods?
  A. He thinks they are delicious.&&&&& B. He thinks they are easy to get.
  C. He thinks they make us healthy.&&D. He thinks they damage our body.
  (& )43. What shall we do if we want to keep the normal blood glucose?
  A. Check our blood glucose after each meal.
  B. Have proper food and exercise every day.
  C. Eat certain kind of medicine before meals.
  D. Ask the doctor for help from time to time.
  It is often necessary to release a fish, that is, set it free after catching, because it is too small, or you just don't want to take it home to eat. In some cases, releasing fish is a good measure that will help keep fish variety and build their population size. The Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (DGIF) encourages fishermen who practice catch-and-release fishing to use a few simple skills when doing so. The advice provided below will help make sure that the fish you release will survive (存活) to bite again another day.
  -When catching a fish, play it quickly and keep the fish in the water as much as possible.
  -Don't' use a net in landing the fish and release it quickly to prevent it from dying.
  -Hold the fish gently. Do not put your fingers in its eyes. Don't wipe the scales (鱼鳞) off the fish because it might cause it to develop a disease and reduce its chance of survival.
  -Remove your hook (鱼钩) quickly. If the hook is too deep or hooked in the stomach, cut the line and leave the hook in. The hook left inside will cause no serious problem to the fish.
  -Take good care of the fish by moving it gently in water. Release the fish when it begins to&& struggle and is able to swim.
  -Do not hold fish in a bucket or some other containers and later decide to release it. If you are&& going to release a fish, do so right away.
  With a little care and by following the suggestions given above, you can give the released fish a better chance of survival.
  (& ) 44. People sometimes set a fish free after catching it because they _________
  A. don't want it to die&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. hope it will grow quickly
  C. don't want to have it as food&&&&&&&& &D. want to practice their fishing skills
  (& )4 5. Which of the following will probably make a fish ill?
  A. Taking the hook off it.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Removing its scales.
  C. Touching its eves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. Holding it in your hand.
  (& ) 46. A proper way to release a fish is to _________.
  A. move it in water till it can swim&&&&&&&&& &B. take the hook out of its stomach
  C. keep it in a bucket for some time&&&&&&& &D. let it struggle a little in your hand
  (& ) 47. What is the purpose of the test?
  A. To show how to enjoy fishing.&&&&&&&&& &B. To persuade people to fish less often.
  C. To encourage people to set fish free.&&&& &D. To give advice on how to release fish.
  The Olympics are some of the most exciting sports events in the world. But there is another Olympics about which you may not have heard. This is the Special Olympics, for people with mental disabilities (残疾).
  People with mental disabilities learn more slowly than other people. Sometimes they have trouble controlling the actions of their arms and legs. For years, many people thought that mentally disabled people could not take part in sports, but they were wrong.
  The first Special Olympic Games were held in Chicago in 1968. One thousand people competed in many events. Since then Special Olympic programs have been organized in all 50 states and more than 150 countries. Today more than a million people take part in the Special Olympics.
  Mentally disabled persons over the age of eight may take part in the Special Olympics. These people may also have physical disabilities. People have run in races using crutches or walkers. A young girl entered the long jump event with an artificial leg. A blind runner raced around the track with the help of his coach's voice. A deaf basketball team planned their plays using sign language.
  Winning is wonderful for people who may never have had much success. But training for and entering the Special Olympics is also important. The participants (选手) become more confident. They learn how to concentrate in order to play well. Then they use that concentration in school or improve their schoolwork. Like anyone else they feel great when they prove they can do something well.
  (& ) 48. Why did people think mental disabilities couldn't take part in sports?
  A. Because most of them move more slowly.
  B. Because some of them learn as well as others.
  C. Because they could not be organized easily.
  D. Because they don't have proper behavior.
  (& ) 49. The writer mainly tells us _____________ in the fourth paragraph.
  A. how physical disabilities play in the Special Olympics.
  B. how a young girl played in the long jump event
  C. how we can help physical disabilities in sports
  D. how old a disabled person can take part in the Special Olympics.
  (& ) 50. What does the underlined word &concentrate& mean?
  A. Make preparation.& &B. Work hard.& &&C. Pay special attention.&& &D. Catch up.
年武汉中考中考真题汇总
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问武汉中考网,2016中考一路陪伴同行!答案:1.B;2.C;3.C;4.A;5.D;6.A;7.A;8.B;9.C;10.D;11.B;12.A;13.C;14.B;15.D;16.A;17.C;18.B;19.A;20.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省连云港市学年度第一学期高三期中考试
题型:完型填空
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Long long ago, a little boy loved to play around an apple tree. He climbed to the tree, ate the apples, and took a nap under the shadow.... He loved the tree &&36&the tree also loved him.Later, the boy grew up and &&37&. The tree was sad. One day, the boy returned and the tree was &&38&. “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I have to work for my family. We need a &&39&&for shelter. Can you help me?” The boy said. “Cut off my branches to build your house,” the tree said. So the boy cut all the branches &&40&&the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy, but the boy never came back. The tree was again &&41&&and sad. Once the boy came again. “Come and play with me!” the tree said &&42&&. “I want to go &&43&&to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” The boy said. “Use my &&44&&to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” The tree said. So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. Finally, the boy &&45&&after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy, I have nothing for you,” the tree said. “The only thing &&46&&is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears. “I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy &&47&.“Good! Old tree root is the best place to sit &&48&. Come, sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and &&49 &with tears. This is a story about everyone. The tree is our parents. When we are &&50&, we love to play with them. When we grow up, we &&51&&them, and only come to them when we need something or we are in trouble. However, parents will &&52&&be there and give everything that they could .You may think that the boy is cruel &&53&&the tree but that’s how all of us are &&54&&our parents in real life. Shouldn’t we give more &&55&&to our parents?36. A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&& D.& while37. A. graduated&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cheered&&&&&&&& D. stayed38. A. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pleasant&&&&&&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&&&&& D. excited39. A. box&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. house&&&&&&&&&&&& C. car&&&&&&&&&&& D. room40. A. off&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&& D. in 41. A. delighted&&&&&&&&& B. satisfied&&&&&&&&&& C. alone&&&&&&&&& D. lonely42. A. coldly&&&&&&&&&&& B. happily&&&&&&&&&& C. surprisingly&&&& D. bitterly 43. A. hunting&&&&&&&&&& B. camping&&&&&&&&&& C. swimming&&&& D. sailing44. A. root&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. branches&&&&&&&&& C. trunk&&&&&&&&& D. leaves 45. A. returned&&&&&&&&& B. turned&&&&&&&&&&&& C. disappeared&&& D. approached 46. A. remaining&&&&&&&& B. to go&&&&&&&&&&&& C. leaving&&&&&&&& D. left47. A. shouted&&&&&&&&&& B. replied&&&&&&&&&& C. requested&&&&&&& D. asked 48. A. against&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. over49. A. smiled&&&&&&&&&&& B. cried&&&&&&&&&&&&C. wept&&&&&&&&&& D. cheered 50. A. aged&&&&&&&&&&&& B. young&&&&&&&&&&& C. adults&&&&&&&&&& D. old 51. A. remember&&&&&&&&& B. forget&&&&&&&&&&& C. leave&&&&&&&&&& D. dislike 52. A. seldom&&&&&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&&&& C. sometimes&&&&&& D. always53. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&& D. upon54. A. curing&&&&&&&&&&& B. cheating&&&&&&&&& C. loving&&&&&&&&& D. treating55. A. food&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. care&&&&&&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&& D. clothing
来源:湖北省2010届高一第二学期期末联考(英语)
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
I used to find notes left in the collection
basket of the church, beautiful notes about my homilies (讲道) and about the writer’s
thoughts on the daily readings. The& 41&& attracted me .But it
was a long time& 42&& I met the author of the notes.
One Sunday morning, I was 43&&
that someone was waiting for me in the office, a young woman who said she&
44&& all the notes. When I saw her I was& 45&& , since
I had no idea that it was she who wrote the notes. She was sitting in a chair
in the office. Her& 46&& was bowed and when she raised it to
look at me, she could hardly& 47&& without pain. Her face was
disfigured (畸形) ,
so smiling was very& 48&& for her.
We& 49&& for a while that
Sunday morning and agreed to meet for lunch later that week.
As it& 50&& , we went to
lunch several times, and we shared things about our& 51&& . We
spoke of authors we were both& 52&& , and it was easy to tell
that& 53&& are a great love of hers.
She suffered from a disfigurement that
cannot be made to look& 54&& . I know that her condition&
55&& her deeply. Yet there was a beauty to her that had nothing to do
with her& 56&& . She was one to be listened to, whose words came
from a wounded& 57&& loving heart. She possessed a fine tuned
sense of beauty. Her only& 58&& in life was the loss of a
friend.
The truth of her life was a desire to see
beyond the& 59&& for a glimpse (瞥) of what it is that matters. She found beauty and
grace,& 60&& befriended her and showed her what is real.
41. A.
heading&&&&&& B.
paragraph&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
notes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. baskets
42. A.
since&&&&&&&&&& B.
after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. before
43. A.
told&&&&&&&&&&& B.
managed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. intended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. proved
44. A.
lost&&&&&&&&&&& B.
left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. dropped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. collected
45. A.
shocked&&&&&&& B.
satisfied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. frightened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. disappointed
46. A.
hand&&&&&&&&&& B.
arm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. head&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. neck
47. A.
cackle&&&&&&&& B.
smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. bow
48. A. tense&&&&&
B.
unfair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. ugly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. difficult
49. A.
chatted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
discussed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. drank&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. greeted
50. A. turned
up&&&&&& B. turned
out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. came
out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. came up
51. A.
families&&&&&&& B.
beliefs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. hobbies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. lives
52. A. popular with&&&&
B. fond
of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. familiar
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. concerned in
53. A.
friends&&&&&&&&& B. churches&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
writings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. books
54. A.
bold&&&&&&& B.
cheerful&&&&&&&&&&& C.
attractive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. generous
55. A.
hurt&&&&&&&&&&& B.
impressed &&&&&&&&&&& C.
prevented&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. defeated
56. A.
fame&&&&&&&&&&& B.
wealth&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
interest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. appearance
57. A.
and&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. also
58. A.
fear&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
condition&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
focus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. anger
59. A. dream&&&&&&&&&&
B.
surface&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
imagination&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. wisdom
60. A.
it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. that
来源:江西省09-10学年度高二下学期期中考试英语试题
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Loving Kindness Is Twice Blessed
I felt gloomy (沮丧的) the other day. The weather
had been dark and rainy, and I just didn’t feel so&& 36&& .
As I was sitting at my desk, I&&
37&& it was the birthday of a dear long-time friend — a single,
middle-aged woman who has devoted the past 30 years to nursing and loves
her&& 38&& .
Knowing that she doesn’t have family in
town, I&& 39&& to give her a call. Sure enough, she was on
B-shift,&&& 40&&& to work late into the evening,
and wouldn’t have& 41&&&& of a birthday this year. As
always,&&& 42&& , she sounded cheerful and was happy
that I&& 43&& .
After I hung up, I couldn’t&&
44&& the feeling that she would really appreciate a little attention
on her special day.&&& 45&&& feeling a little
gloomy myself, I tried to put it out of my mind, but as the day passed I
couldn’t shake the thought. I&& 46&& gave in, and that evening
set off to the hospital with a card, a cheese cake, and some balloons. My
friend’s grateful smile and joyful surprise&& 47&& me I’d
done the right thing and were a generous&& 48&& for the
little effort it had taken.
When I got home, I realized that not only
had I cheered up a&& 49&& friend on her birthday, but my
own gloomy feelings had also disappeared. Making her day had&&
50&&& my own!
Isn’t that the way it is&&
51&& we take the time and make the&& 52&& to do
something for someone else? It’s like the little saying, “Loving kindness is
it blesses him who gives, and him who&& 53&&
.”
Cheering up people on their birthdays isn’t
the only thing we can do to make their day. Life constantly presents us
with&& 54&& to take an extra step or do a kind deed that
will make a difference to&& 55&& . And the wonderful thing
is that as we do, it changes things for the better for us too.
36. A.
positive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
special&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. proud
37. A.
explained&&&&&&&&&&& B.
remembered&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. complained&&&&&&& D. informed
38. A.
family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
training&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. work
39. A.
continued&&&&&&&&&&& B.
decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. refused
40. A.
prepared&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
disappointed&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. bored
41. A.
little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. few
42. A.
therefore&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. otherwise
43. A.
admitted&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
apologized&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. succeeded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. called
44. A.
experience&&&&&&&&& B.
shake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. imagine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. understand
45. A.
Almost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
Never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Still
46. A.
finally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
luckily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
unhappily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. hardly
47. A.
promised&&&&&&&&&&& B.
advised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. convinced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. reminded
48. A.
response&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
contribution&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. reward&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. share
49. A.
careless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
curious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. lonely
50. A.
troubled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
wasted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. taken
51. A.
why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. how
52. A.
suggestion&&&&&&&&&& B.
friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. effort
53. A.
tries&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
receives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. expects&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. cares
54. A.
opportunities&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. dreams
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. choices&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. regrets
55.A.
everyone&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.
someone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. everything
来源:2009年全国各省市高考命题动态信息卷(辽宁专用)英语(一)
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
  阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
  When
I Was four years old,my mother died of cancer.My father brought my sister and
me up 36 .Last April,when he had the heart surgery(手术),I felt as if 37 were going
to end.
  He is
the most caring,selfless,loving person I know.
  It
all 38 so quickly.Out of nowhere my father's 39 was in danger.I was 17 and
thinking about 40 would have to live my life 41 either of my parents! He was
the person who jad 42 me what I am and could always 43 me down the fight way
when I didn't know what path to choose.He was 44 to me. I felt completely 45 at
the thought of his death.
  Before
my mother 46 ,My father explained her sickness to me.Now again he thought the
best thing was to 47 .He sat me down for a long conversation.It was too
frightening for my father and mme to talk about him 48 the surgery,so he worked
around it by saying,&okay,we both know I am 48 going to die during this
surgery, 50 say when I am leaving the hospital I get hit by a bus or
something.& 51 we talked about what I would do if he died.It was the 52
sonversation,but that was exactly what I 53 .
  Facing
the danger of death brings about the realization of 54 .I have learned to live
every moment to its 55 ,never leaving anything unsaid or undone.
  36.A.both
B.alone C.later D.together
  37.A.the
world B.his illness C.our happiness D.my childhood
  38.A.developed
B.happened C.ended D.started
  39.A.job
B.family C.life D.health
  40.A.when
B.where C.why D.how
  41.A.like
B.after C.without D.with
  42.A.made
B.told C.given D.taught
  43.A.drive
B.stop C.place D.lead
  44.A.a
teacher B.a friend C.everything D.nothing
  45.A.excited
B.frightened C.disappointed D.lost
  46.A.got
ready B.fell ill C.became well D.passed away
  47.A.talk
B.wait C.leave D.plan
  48.A.preparing
for B.dying from C.working at D.having
  49.A.not
B.also C.probably D.surely
  50.A.and
B.so C.but D.then
  51.A.First
of all B.After a while C.At the end D.In this way
  52.A.funniest
B.easiest C.hardest D.happiest
  53.A.expected
B.needed C.enjoyed D.missed
  54.A.joy
B.work C.parents D.life
  55.A.fulllest
B.strongest C.longest D.happiest
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 kindness是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐