定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩10页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语高考模拟试卷列表
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
试题君之每日一题君2018年高考三轮复习,高考资源网,您身边的高考专家。希望该资料在您的教学和学习中起到应有的作用。
高考压轴卷是高考资源网聘请国内数十名高考命题专家,著名特级教师,重点名校高级教师,重金打造的全国各省市的高考预测试题,紧扣高考大纲和高考热点,能够比较精准的把握高考的命题趋势和设题思路,让考生备考冲刺时目标明确,轻松提高应对高考的能力。决战2018,高考资源网与您共创高考辉煌!
2018年高考二轮复习讲练测 汇编原则上以最新考试大纲的考点要求并结合教材,立足基础,合理延伸,使知识系统化,将考点题目化,达到一轮复习夯实学科基础,强化综合素质目的。2018届高考一轮复习复习专题,恰同学少年,风华正茂,不苦不累高三无味,不拼不搏高三白活。小伙们行动起来吧,从现在起,高三人生已然上路!2018年高考考纲解读与热点难点突破,课件、教案、学案尽收眼底,高考资源网为您精选汇总。2017年中考英语模拟试卷(1)
卷面总分:100分
试卷类型:模拟试题
测试费用:免费
答案解析:没有
练习次数:475次
作答时间:120分钟
扫一扫APP做题
单项填空完形填空阅读理解词汇运用任务型阅读书面表达
--- Do you know Jackie Chan?
--- Yes, he is ________ great actor. I really like his movies.
--- Hello, can I speak to Mr. Green, please?
--- I’m afraid not. He ______ a meeting now.
A.will have
B.is having
D.was having
My father is a reporter. He works in a ___________.
C.hospital
D.TV station
---Do you like this movie?
--- Yes, I do! In fact I’ve never seen a ________ one than this.
--- How was your vacation in Shanghai?
--- Oh, __________, I can’t stand it. There were too many people and the weather was too hot.
B.terrible
C.interesting
Mom asked me to _____________ grandpa when she was out.
C.look for
D.look after
--- Whose French book is it?
--- It __________ be Lucy’s. Look! Her name is on the book!
B.mustn’t
--- _______ do you play computer?
--- Once a week, only on Saturday evening
A.How many
B.How much
C.How often
D.How long
--- Excuse me! Could you tell me ____________?
--- Sure Go straight and turn right. It’s down Bridge Street on your left.
A.where can I find a pay phone
B.where I can find a pay phone
C.when can I find a pay phone
D.when I can find a pay phone
--- I will take an important test tomorrow.
--- Oh, really?________!
A.Good luck
B.Have a good time
C.Well done
D.Good idea
试卷评价(0条)
所属科目:英语
其他考生还关注了这些
229 人做过5477人关注
295 人做过2546人关注
146 人做过2201人关注
9 人做过8202人关注
240 人做过13010人关注
270 人做过11704人关注
[][][][][][][][][][]
温馨提示:输入手机号码获取验证码,验证后即测试该试卷。
图文验证:
手机号码:
此试题已成功加入收藏夹!大学英语四级模拟试卷第02组(阅读1)_模拟试题 - 爱思英语
作者:NB 发布于: 00:00:00
阅读:602次
&Part ⅡReading Comprehension (35 minutes)Directions:There are 4 passage in this part.Each passage is followed by some questions or unfinished statements.For each of them there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D). You should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.Passage 1Questions 21 to 25 are based on the following passage.?Some people believe that international sport creates goodwill between the nations and that if countries play games together they will learn to live together.Others say that the opposite is true:that international contests encourage false national pride and lead to misunderstanding and hatred.There is probably some truth in both arguments,but in recent years the Olympic Games have done little to support the view that sports encourage international brotherhood.Not only was there the tragic incident involving the murder of athletes,but the Games were also ruined by lesser incidents caused principally by minor national contests.?One country received its second—place medals with visible indignation after the hockey final.There had been noisy scenes at the end of the hockey match as,the losers objecting to the final decisions.They were convinced that one of their go als should not have been disallowed and that their opponents’ victory was unfair .Their manager was in a rage when he said:“This wasn’t hockey.Hockey and the International Hockey Federation are finished.”The president of the Federation said later that such behavior could result in the suspension of the team for at least three years.?The American basketball team announced that they would not yield first place to Russia,after a disputable end to their contest.The game had ended in disturbace. It was thought at first that the United States had won,by a single point,but it was announced that there were three seconds still to play.A Russian player then threw the ball from one end of the court to the other,and another player popped it into the basket.It was the first time the U.S.A. had ever lost an Olympic basketball match.An appeal jury debated the matter for four and a half hours before announcing that the result would stand.The American players then voted not to receive the silver medals.?Incidents of this kind will continue as long as sport is played competitively rather than for the love of the game.The suggestion that athletes should compete as indiviuals,or in non?national terms,might be too much to hope for.But in the present organization of the Olympics there is far too much that encourages aggressive patriotism.?21.According to the author,recent Olympic Games have ____.A)created goodwill between the nationsB)bred only false national prideC)hardly showed any international friendshipD)led to more and more misunderstanding and hatred22.What did the manager mean by saying,“...Hockey and the International Hockey Federation are finished”??A)His team would no longer take part in international games.B)Hockey and the Federation are 60th ruined by the unfair decisions.C)There should be no more hockey matches organized by the Federation.D)The Federation should be dissolved.23.The basketball example implied that ____.A)too much patriotism was displayed in the incidentB)the announcement to prolong the match was wrongC)the appeal jury was too hesitant in making the decisionD)The American team was right in receiving the silver medals24.The author gives the two examples in paragraph 2 and 3 to show ____.A)how false national pride led to undesirable incidents in international gamesB)that spoktsmen have been more obedient than they used to beC)that competitiveness in the games discourages international friendshipD)that unfair decisions are common in Olympic Games25.What conclusion can be drawn from the passage?A)The organization of the Olympic Games must be improved.B)Athletes should compete as individuals in the Olympic Games.C)Sport should be played competitively rather than for the love of the game.D)International contests are liable for misunderstanding between nations.&
&&总页次:1/2
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
电脑操作主管的英文:Computer Operations Supervisorcomputer是什么意思:n. 计算机;电脑They are computer operators.他们是计算机操作员。The new fast computer is now the benchmark in the computer industry.这种新型快速计算机已经
电脑部经理的英文:MIS Managermis是什么意思:n. 大音阶的第三音Design & Accomplish Computer MIS for Piece Wage System《计件工资计算机管理系统》的设计与实现 But Mi was slighted. Mi took his anger out on almost all of Cao Cao
电脑部的英文:Tech supporttech是什么意思:n. 工学院,技术学院abbr. 技术;技术员You overvalued the high tech of that product.你对那种产品的高科技性评价过高了。I am a lab tech.我是一个实验室里的技术员。The tech is used in digital displays.
电脑病毒的英文:【电】 computer virus参考例句:Hackers are said to have started a computer virus.据说黑客们已经开始传播一种新的电脑病毒。computer是什么意思:n. 计算机;电脑They are computer operators.他们是计算机操作员。The new fast compu
英语学习推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 小升初模拟试卷英语 的文章

随机推荐