(浙江专用)2019届高三英语一轮复习普通高校招生模拟考试(共6份 有答案)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫一扫手机阅读更方便资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
中考英语复习语法词性转换专项训练
ID:8433913
资源大小:30KB
一:用所给词适当形式填空
1. Don’t let the boy ________ (go) alone. He may get __________ (lose)
2. The film is _________ (enjoy).
We all _________ (enjoy) ourselves last night.
3. He said he was _________ (true) sorry about it.
4. Beijing is an _________(excite) place to visit.
5. We should spend half an hour _________ (read) English in the morning.
6. I heard she had an accident on her way to school. ________ (luck), she didn’t hurt herself.
7. He is the _________ (own) of the house.
8. The doctor advised me
_________ (get) up early and do more exercise.
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫一扫手机阅读更方便大学体验英语听说教程 2(第二版)听力原文(最后两题)
Experiencing English Listening & Speaking Level 04 Unit 1 Introductions“You’ll really like him.” Alice: Look, there he is. Jean: Who? Alice: Robert, the guy I’ve been telling you about. Jean: Oh. The guy you’re going out with? Alice: I wish. The guy I WANT to go out with. Jean: Oh, he’s really handsome. Um, let’s go talk to him. Alice: Oh, OK. I’ll introduce you. I think you’ll really like him. Hi, Robert. Robert: Oh, hi. Alice: Have you met my friend, Jean? Robert: Hey, Jean. I think we’ve met before. Jean: We have? Where? Robert: Last December, at Sam’s party. Jean: Oh, Sam. Robert: Oh? Aren’t you going out with him anymore? Jean: No, we broke up a couple of mouths ago. Robert: Oh—Oh, really? Unit 2 Personality “What do you like about him?” Sheri: Hey, I went out with the neatest guy over the weekend! Jeremy: Yeah, what’s he like? Tall? Handsome? Sheri: Not really. Jeremy: Dress nice? Drive a nice car? Sheri: Not especially. Jeremy: Then he must be buff. Does he work out a lot? Sheri: No—But he has a nice smile—Dimples. I like dimples. He’s kind of cute. Jeremy: And that’s what you like about him? Sheri: No, it’s more than that. He’s sensitive. Jeremy: Sensitive? How can you tell? Sheri: Well, we went to this really romantic movie, and there was this really sad part, and, and he—Cr. Jeremy: He cr? Sheri: Yeah, he just cr and he didn’t try to hide it or anything. It was so sweet. Jeremy: Oh—You like that, huh? Well, I cry at movies, too! Unit 3 Home “The view is great.” Sean: This is Sean McCain, live with Julie Morris, from Gemini One, the internatonal space station. Julie, can you hear me? Julie: Yes, I can hear you. Sean: Julie, can you tell us, what is it like living on the Gemini One?
Julie: The Gemini One is wonderful. It’s not so different from living on Earth, really. We have jobs, friends, entertainment, natural beauty. And we have all the modern conveniences that you have on Earth. Sean: What modern conveniences? Julie: Well, we have movie theaters, game centers, music clubs, shops, restaurants— Sean: How about food? How do you get your food? Julie: I go shopping, just like everyone on Earth. You can get any type of food here. Sean: Is food expensive? Julie: Some of it is. The stuff that’s imported from Earth is very expensive. Like a banana from Earth can cost $100. But most food is really cheap. Sean: Do you miss getting away to the countryside or the mountains? Don’t you miss nature? Julie: Well, we have lots of nature up here. I can go hiking and mountain biking, riding in the hills, take a swim in a beautiful lake. It’s really beautiful up here. Sean: How do people get around up there? Julie: Oh, just like we do down there. We have electric cars and trains, but not airplanes. Sean: What do you like most about living in the space station? Julie: Well, the air is clean. There’s no pollution, and it’s easy to get around. It’s really an ideal world. Sean: And what do you like least? Julie: Well, it’s kind of expensive to fly home to Earth to see my parents for the holidays. Unit 4 Technology “How does it work?” Cindy: What the heck is that? Dave: It’s a Thai magazine. Cindy: Thai? You can read Thai? Dave: Well, a little. Cindy: How? Dave: I went to Thailand last summer and I lived with a Thai friend and his family. I had such a great experience I want to go back. Cindy: Why? What was your experience like? Dave: Well, I started to learn some Thai— And practiced talking with people and ordering in restaurants and everybody was so nice— You know, Thailand is called the Land of the Smiles— They even smiled when I made a mistake speaking the language. The people were beautiful. Everything was beautiful. It changed my life. Cindy: But I’ve always heard that Thai was impossible to learn. Dave: Maybe for some people but not for me. I mean it is totally different from English. The writing system is different, they use different tones, everything is different, but I really want to learn it. I want to understand more when I go back. Cindy: I wish I felt that way about learning French. Maybe I should study another language. Dave: No, Cindy, it’s not the language. You’ve just got to get into it. Unit 5 Nationalities “All around the world” Steve: I can’t believe these people. I can’t believe what they do. Trish: Calm down, Steve. What are you talking about? What is it this time?
Steve: Look at this. I just bought a donut. I’m so sick of the clerk wrapping each pastry individually, then taping the bags shut, then putting those bags in another bag, folding it down, and then taping that bag shut. I can’t take it anymore. It’s crazy and it’s bad for the environment. Trish: How long have you been living here? Don’t you know that’s the way it is? Steve: I just want them to stick ‘em in a napkin for me, so I can eat while I’m walking to class. Trish: There you go again. Don’t you know it’s rude to eat while you walk? Steve: I’m so tired of this place. I don’t have time to sit down and eat. People here are too inflexible, and they have too many rules. Trish: Yeah, right, Steve, so you’re gonna convert everybody here to your way of doing things? Steve: Yeah, there has to be more individual freedom to do whatever you want. Trish: Why don’t you just relax and go with the flow? Steve: Go with the flow? The whole system is a waste of my time. The clerks here should learn how to be more efficient, like in the U.S. Trish: What are you talking about? When I was in the U.S., the clerks were really rude. They just ignore you, and seem offended if you want anything. Don’t you think it’s better this way? Steve: Are you kidding? Trish: Well, I kind of like it. It’s nice to relax and enjoy the moment while your packages are being wrapped. I like all of the traditions, and the care and attention that people give you, and the manners. To me, it’s a wonderful place to live. Steve: I think you’re nuts. Trish: You’re not gonna last long, mate. Unit 6 Identity “What’s your number?” Int: So, Ms. Spencer, why did you apply for this job at CNN? Amy: Well, I’ve always wanted to be a journalist, and I like traveling. And, you can interview lots of important people. Int: Tell me about your experience in journalism. Amy: Um— Well, I make a newsletter for my family. And I worked on my high school newspaper. And I read a lot of newspapers and newsmagazines— Int: Do you think you’re qualif for the prestige of this job? Amy: Absolutely. I’ve taken acting lessons. And I look good on camera. And I travel a lot so I think I’d be good as a foreign correspondent. Int: What about teamwork? Have you ever worked as part of a team? Amy: Of course, I was really great at sports in high school, and— Int: You don’t seem to have much experience as a writer. Amy: Well, that’s not exactly true. I write a lot of e-mail to my friends. Int: And you haven’t taken any journalism courses, have you? Amy: Well, I took a class in modern film, and one in communications, or something like that. Int: Well, thanks, Ms. Spencer. We’ll be in touch. Unit 7 Family “I really take after my dad.” Nate: Are these your parents? Jane: Yeah, that’s my whole family. Nate: Oh. You look a lot like your mom— Especially your eyes, very deep, beautiful eyes. Jane: Oh, thank you— Nate: And the same figure— Same shape.
Jane: Uhh, hey, I don’t want to hear that. I may look like my mom, but I really take after my dad. Nate: Really, in what way? Jane: We’ve both very adventurous. My dad was, like, into motorcycles when he was younger— And he was in one of those, you know, motorcycle clubs. Nate: You mean, like a motorcycle gang? Jane: Yeah— But that was before he was marr. I’ve been riding a motorcycle myself since I was 17. Nate: You? No way! Jane: Yeah, I’ve always done stuff like that. Nate: Really, like what else? Jane: Well, surfing, snowboarding— My dad and I even went skydiving once. We didn’t tell my mom, though. She would have killed us! Unit 8 Directions “Are you lost?” Woman: Moshi — moshi. Gengo sentea — Father: Hello — Hello — Veronica — veron — Ve-ro-ni-ca Smith — Is Veronica Smith there, please? Woman: Ah, Ah — Veronica — sensei — Veronica — sensei? Ah, wait a moment, please —— Father: [muttering to himself] Wait a moment? What’s wrong? Veronica: Hello. Father: Hello, Veronica. Is that you? Veronica: Yes, Dad. It’s me. Father: Where is this place? Somebody was speaking Japanese to me. I mean, did I call the right number? Veronica: Dad, you called the school number. And you’re luky I’m here now. Dad, I told you. Don’t call the school number. Remember? Father: Yes, but you didn’t give me your home phone number. Why didn’t you call me? Veronica: I just got here a few days ago — Okay, let me give it to you. Are you ready? Father: Uh, ready. Ready. Okay. Veronica: Okay. It’s 798-55-4123. Father: 798-55-4123. Veronica: Oh, oh, wait. Dial the country code. And that’s 81 — and then — and then the number. Father: Why is the number so long? Veronica: Because it is, Dad. Father: Do you have a place yet? Veronica: Yeah. Let me give you the address. Are you ready? Father: Um — yeah. Okay. What is it? Veronica: It’s one dash one dash one fifty-five — Uegahara B356. Father: Uh, w-wh-wait. Wait. One — one what? Why is it so long? Veronica: Dad, I’ve got to go I’ll send it to you by e-mail. Bye.[Kiss sound] Father: But, what’s your e-mail address? Unit 9 Jobs “The benefits are great!” Kevin: Hey, Cathy, I found a good place for a vacation this summer. Cathy: What is it? Kevin: It’s called Camp Star. Cathy: Hmmm. Looks pretty. But what can you do there? Kevin: It’s kind of isolated.
Cathy: Isolated? What do you mean? Kevin: It’s off the coast, and you have to take a boat to get there. This week’s program is that you hike and hear lectures and talk about current issues. Cathy: Where do you stay? Tents? Kevin: No, it’s an old hotel. They have a couple of rules, though. Cathy: Uh-huh? Kevin: It says here there’s no TV and you can’t use any electrical appliances. Cathy: No TV? And no electrical — Wait a minute. What about my notebook computer? Kevin: No, no computers, and there’s only one telephone on the whole island. Cathy: What? So I won’t be able to check my e-mail either? Kevin: You’ll get by. It’ll be fun! Look, you can read, and talk, and think. And every morning you go for a long hike. Cathy: Ahh. Sounds like work. Kevin: I think it would be relaxing. I’d like to get away from the phone for a week. And I think it’d be good for you. Cathy: So you’re telling me there’s no TV, no computers, and I have to wake up every morning to go hiking. Why on earth would anybody want to go there? Unit 10 Style “It means a lot to me.” Jean: I’m ready, are you? Why don’t you take that necklace off before you go in the pool? Chandra: Oh, this? No, I never take it off. I wear it all the time. I’ve had it since I was a kid. Jean: Really? You’re worn it since you were little? Why? Chandra: Well, when I was a baby, I lived in India. And I was sick all the time, so my parents took me to a doctor. And, well, the doctor at first didn’t want to treat me because — Jean: What: Why? Chandra: Well, because I was a girl. Jean: Huh? Because you were a girl? Chandra: Yeah, well, that’s the way it was. Anyway, so my parents took me to this witch doctor, and I — Jean: A witch doctor? Chandra: Yeah, well, I guess you could call her a — I don’t know, a spiritual healer. She was an old woman in our village. And she took a look at me and she said I needed silver. Jean: Silver? Chandra: Yeah. She said I needed silver so that I could get better. And then my grandmother went to a jeweler and she had this silver necklace made for me. They put it on me, and I got better. Jean: I don’t believe that. Chandra: Well, I didn’t either for a while. But you know what? When I was 20 I took it off and I put it in a drawer for a little while. And then, I started to get sick again. And I didn’t get better. I was just sick all the time. And then I remembered the necklace, and I put it on. And after that, I was fine. Jean: Wow. Unit 11 Travel “They lost my luggage!” Angela: I’m thinking about going to Costa Rica — Trevor: Great. I went to Costa Rica once — but I had a terrible time getting there — Angela: Oh, yeah? What happened?
Trevor: Well, when I got to the airport, I realized I didn’t have my passport — Angela: Oh no. Trevor: So I called a friend — and he broke into my house — Got my passport and brought it to me. But I missed that flight so I had to stay overnight in San Francisco. Angela: Oh, that’s too bad. Trevor: Yeah. So I got the flight the next day — and of course on the way we had engine trouble — so we had to stop in Mexico City — I was stuck there for another, like, 22hours while they got the part. Angela: Oh, my gosh! Trevor: And I mean stuck. They wouldn’t even let us out of the airport — Angela: You’re kidding! Trevor: I’m telling you. So finally, we, like, after all this time, I got to Costa Rica two days late andAngela: And don’t tell me, your luggage isn’t there. Trevor: You guessed it. I go into the airline office to complain and there was this really wonderful woman working at the counter. Angela: Oh, yeah? Trevor: And she was really nice and helped me out — Angela: Mm-hmm — Trevor: ——and we sort of hit it off — Angela: Yeah? And then what? Trevor: About two months later we got marr! Unit 12 Food “What’s for dinner?” Rob: Hey, Tony! What’s up? Tony: Hey, Rob. Check this out. I got a package from my Mom. Rob: Oh, yes! Cookies, I hope. Tony: Nah, it’s a cookbook. Twenty-Minute Meals. It’s perfect for us, don’t you think? Rob: Yeah, I guess. But I wish she would’ve sent you cookies instead. Tony: Think about it, though. No more instant ramen, no more fast-food burgers. Twenty minutes in the kitchen, and voila! We have a well-balanced meal. Are you in? Rob: Whatever you say, Chef Tony. Let’s have a look. How about this? Super Nachos. Now that’s my kind of food. Tony: All right! Let’s get started. What do we need? Rob: What we really need is for you to find a girlfriend who can cook. Tony: Yeah, right. And then you’ll find one, too, and they can take turns cooking for us. So what are the ingredients? Rob: Hmm — chips, salsa, can of chili, and shredded cheese. That sounds easy enough. Tony: Well, we’ve got half a bag of nacho chips. Think that’s enough? Rob: It’ll have to be. Let’s see what’s in the fridge. We’ve got lots of soda — Half a submarine sandwich — Cheese! We’ve got that — Oh, it’s kind of moldy, though. Tony: Kind of? It’s green! Do we have any chili? Rob: Sorry, man, I think I ate it the other night. Tony: That wasn’t yours. Anyway, I had a coupla cans. There must be at least one left. Rob: Let’s see — Box of cereal — some instant ramen — and a jar of peanut butter. That’s it.
大学体验英语听说教程2(第二版)听力原文(最后两题)...
《大学体验英语》听说教程第三册听力原文+答案_(2)...
大学体验英语第二册[第二版]综合教程练习答案 - 大学体验英语2...
大学体验英语听说教程3(第二版)答案...
大学体验英语听说教程4第二版听力填空...
大学体验英语综合教程2填空题答案...
学体验英语第二册[第二版]综合教程练习答案 - 大学体验英语2...
大学体验英语视听说教程2 听力原文(unit1-10)...
大学体验英语综合教程2第二版单词...
大学体验英语(第二版)综合教程3_答案...
■ 网友在搜已注册,请登录
密码忘记了? 
还没有注册?
【注册说明】用户名和密码都是您填写的手机号!
一键注册,主要是为确保您能及时享受本站服务以及便于查询已购买记录!请填写真实手机号!(注册后可随时修改密码!)
注册成功!
登录密码已默认为您的手机号,如需修改请点击“”。
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口
请输入手机号:
不管您以前是否购买过,输入您的手机号即可验证:
·如果以前购买过,验证通过即可查看购买记录,以及继续购买;
·如果从未购买,填写手机号后,即可随时通过该手机号购买。
请输入密码:
如果您忘记了密码,请点击
为方便您随时查询购买记录,请输入您的手机号:
手机号仅作为购买的凭证,本站严格保密,请放心填写。
第一步:验证手机号
第二步:验证通过并重置密码
找回密码需要验证您的账号信息
请输入您注册时使用的手机号:
请输入验证码:
验证通过!请重新设置您的登陆密码(为方便您记忆,建议您以手机号作为新密码!):
请输入新密码:
请再次输入新密码:
恭喜您!密码成功找回,请牢记您的新密码!
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口!
找回密码需要验证您的手机号:
请输入您购买时填写的手机号:
请输入验证码:
验证通过!请重新设置您的登陆密码(为方便您记忆,建议您以手机号作为新密码!):
请输入新密码:
请再次输入新密码:
恭喜您!密码成功找回,请牢记您的新密码!
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口!
励志教育学习网
当前位置: >
[3D电子书]上海海事大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语历年考研真题及详解[免费下载]
在电脑上阅读
您可以在网页上在线阅读本书,也可以将本书免费下载到电脑。
出版时间:
文件大小:32.49 M
书号:8167111
下载次数:163
2011年上海海事大学211翻译硕士英语考研真题及详解
2012年上海海事大学211翻译硕士英语考研真题及详解
2013年上海海事大学211翻译硕士英语考研真题及详解
2014年上海海事大学211翻译硕士英语考研真题及详解
2015年上海海事大学211翻译硕士英语考研真题及详解
2016年上海海事大学211翻译硕士英语考研真题及详解
本书收集了上海海事大学外国语学院&211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]&年的考研真题,且所有真题均提供详细的答案解析,真题答案由名校高分研究生整理,解题思路清晰、答案解析准确完整。历年真题是考研复习备考最好的资料,通过研习历年考研真题,可以了解到考题难度、风格等,为考生复习备考指明了方向。
为保证产品质量,圣才考研网每年均根据当年最新考试要求等对本书进行改版升级,我们一旦对该产品的内容有所修订、完善(如一旦获得最新版考研真题,将予以更新上传),系统将提醒学员下载升级,获得最新版本的产品内容。真正做到一次购买,终身使用。
试读(部分内容)
&在手机上阅读
用圣才电子书APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上阅读本书。
配套3D电子书(题库)
正在载入...
相关3D电子书(题库)
正在载入...
正在载入...
e书下载排行
正在载入...
最近浏览的e书
正在载入...