英语,谁能帮我修改一下读这段话英语怎么说

谁能帮我讲一下这一句话的英语语法一定会采纳,谢谢! 3. No longer can he bea_百度知道
谁能帮我讲一下这一句话的英语语法一定会采纳,谢谢! 3. No longer can he bea
谁能帮我讲一下这一句话的英语语法一定会采纳,谢谢!3.Nolongercanhebearthefactthathewasn‟tpromotedtodepartmentmanager.帮我详细的分析一下,谢谢!...
谁能帮我讲一下这一句话的英语语法一定会采纳,谢谢!3. No longer can he bear the fact that he wasn‟t promoted to department manager.帮我详细的分析一下,谢谢!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-uname
" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=99a05e7408qwe
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-card-name3 wgt-replyer-all-card-names" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=99a05e7408qwe
采纳数:257
获赞数:567
No longer(否定词位于句首要倒装) can he(倒装结构) bear (谓语)the fact(宾语,同位语从句先行词) that (同位语从句引导词)he wasn&#8223;t promoted to department manager(同位语从句).
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:19265
获赞数:46249
参与团队:
翻译:他再也忍受不了这个事实了:他没有被提拔成部门经理。这是个部分倒装句,no longer否定意义的提前,用倒装希望能帮到你,如有疑问,可追问~
本回答被网友采纳
采纳数:13594
获赞数:33356
倒装句+that引导的同位语从句还原成原来的句子:He can no longer bear the fact that he wasn&#39;t promoted to department manager.倒装可以起到加强语气的效果。
采纳数:115
获赞数:266
翻译:他再也无法忍受没有被推选为部门主管的这个事实。
1.no longer放句首句子要倒装。2.that引导的是同位语从句,从句描述的是the fact的内容。类似的同位语从句的先行词还可以是information等。
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
谁能帮我修改一下这段话的英文?冲击试验结果的判定1.当产品标准无规定时,单根抽样钢管冲击试验应采用一组3个试样,一组3个试样的平均值应不小于规定值(最小平均值),允许其中有1个试样的值(单个值)低于规定值,但应不低于规定值的70%.2.若单根抽样钢管的一组3个试样的结果没有满足上述规定,但低于规定值的试样不超过2个,且低于规定值70%的试样不超过1个,制造厂可从同一抽样钢管上再取一组3个试样,在第二组试样试验后,如果同时满足下列条件,该抽样钢管判为合格:a) 6个试样的平均值不小于规定值;b) 低于规定值的试样不超过2个;c) 低于规定值70%的试样不超过1个.如果没有满足上述条件,该抽样钢管应判为不合格.The judgment of the impact test results 1.when the product standards not require every single sampling steel pipe impact test when a group of three specimen should be adopted ,a group of three sample average should be not less than specified value ( smallest averages ) ,allowing its specified value.In one specimen of the worth less than specified value but should not be lower than 70 per cent of the specified value2.if single sample steel group three sample results did not meet the above requirements ,but below specified valuespecimen of not more than 2 ,and below specified value 70 per cent of the sample not,Factory from the same sampling steel on a group of three samples in the second test samples,if at the same time satisfy the following conditions,the sampling steel to be a) :six samples the average of not less than specified value ; b) below specified value of specimen is not more than two ; c) less than 70% specified value Impact test results judgement
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The judgment of the impact test results 1.when the product standards are not required,every single sampling steel pipe impact test when a group of three specimen should be adopted ,a group of three samples' average value should be not less than specified value ( smallest averages ) ,allowing its specified value.In one specimen of the worth less than specified value but should not be lower than 70 per cent of the specified value2.if single sample steel group three sample results did not meet the above requirements ,but specimen of below specified value are not more than two,and below specified value 70 per cent of the sample not more than one,the factory may adopt from the same sampling steel on a group of three samples in the second test samples,if at the same time satisfy the following conditions,the sampling steel to be qualified:a) six samples the average of not less t b) below specified value of specimen
c) less than 70% specified value Impact test results judgement
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The judgment of the impact test results 1. when the product standards not require every single sampling steel pipe impact test when a group of three specimen should be adopted , a group of t...
冲击试验结果的判定Impact test results1.当产品标准无规定时,单根抽样钢管冲击试验应采用一组3个试样,一组3个试样的平均值应不小于规定值(最小平均值),允许1 when the product standard without rules, single sampling pipe impact test should be used in a group of 3 sample...
扫描下载二维码谁帮我理解一下老外回复的这句话的意思??英语翻译_百度知道
谁帮我理解一下老外回复的这句话的意思??英语翻译
Imfinishingmystock,whenthatarrivesIwillorderyoumore.是说预算不够么...
Im finishing my stock, when that arrives I will order you more.
是说预算不够么
采纳数:217
获赞数:2380
我处正在消化库存,完毕后我会向你订购更多的(商品)。意指库存足够了。
Clairehola
Clairehola
我的存货快处理完了,等卖完了我就会再跟你订货。就是这个意思。
我在消化/清理库存,库存用完了,再向你们多下点订单。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话 十分感谢_百度知道
谁帮我用英语翻译一下下面这段话 十分感谢
如果2012不是世界末日。我30岁的时候会是什么样的呢?首先是我的事业上,我任务我会在一家有名的IT公司上班这是公司的一些介绍。这是我的办公室,我的事业应该很顺利在我的生活方面,...
如果2012不是世界末日。我30岁的时候会是什么样的呢?首先是我的事业上,我任务我会在一家有名的IT公司上班这是公司的一些介绍。这是我的办公室,我的事业应该很顺利在我的生活方面,我会有自己的房子和车,我会有一个美好的家庭。有一个很好的妻子,我们还会有个可爱的小孩!我相信我30岁的生活会是很快乐的!!!!
枣糕小胖子
枣糕小胖子
If 2012 is not the end of the world. When I was 30 years old, will be what kind of?The first is my career, my task I will be a famous IT company to go to workThis is the company&#39;s introduction. This is my office, my career should beSmoothIn my life, I will have my own house and car, I&#39;ll have a beautyGood family. There is a good wife, we&#39;ll have a lovely child!I believe my 30 years life will be very happy!!!!
采纳数:105
获赞数:445
擅长:暂未定制
如果2012不是世界末日。我30岁的时候会是什么样的呢?If 2012 is not the end of the world,what will I be like in my age of 30?首先是我的事业上,我任务(认为)我会在一家有名的IT公司上班.这是公司的一些介绍。这是我的办公室,我的事业应该很顺利Here my career comes first.I think I will work in a famous IT company, and these are some introductions of the company.This is my office,and my career should go very smoothly.在我的生活方面,我会有自己的房子和车,我会有一个美好的家庭。有一个很好的妻子,我们还会有个可爱的小孩!When it talks about my life,I will have my own house and car,then a good family.I wil marry a good wife,and also we will have a cute baby!我相信我30岁的生活会是很快乐的!!!!I believe my life in my age of 30 will surely be very happy!
获赞数:19
If 2012 is not the end of the world. When I was 30 will be like? First is my career, I task I will in a popular IT company to work This is some of the company are introduced. This is my office. My career should be very smooth In my life, I will have my own house and the car, I&#39;ll have a beautiful Good family. There is a very good wife, we will have a cute baby! I believe I was 30 is happy life!!!!!!!!!!!!
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
麻烦英语高手帮我修改一下这句话的语法,可以的话意思不变的情况下修改这句话的结构,However,the date I been there was mid-February and then I found out the earliest dog living there was came in by mid-January.I guess it might not be a long time for dogs to stay.我去的日子大约是2月中旬,我发现再那里呆的时间最长的狗狗也只有一月中旬,所以我猜想可能狗狗并不能在这里待很长的时间意思是说,我去的时候是2月中旬,在那里呆的时间最长的狗狗被送来的时间是一月中旬
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I went there in about mid-February and found out that the dog that stayed there the longest was only one month.So I thought the dog(s) could not stay there for a long time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这话没错,翻译也没错;就是最好把话说漂亮点就行
The day i got there was in mid-Feruary,and soon i noticed
that the earlist dog living there had arrived
only around mid-January. So i won't suppose any dog may keep there long. 建议楼主用英语式的思维方式。而不是简单汉译英。只是建议,说错勿怪哈。希望能帮到您,祝进步!
However, the date when I got there was mid-February and then I found out the earliest dog living there
was brought in
mid-January. I guessed it might be too long
for the dogs to stay there. 然而...
However, the date I arrived there was mid-February and then I found
the dog with longest stay there came in mid-January. I guessed it might not be a long time for dogs to stay.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 不会英语怎么自学 的文章

随机推荐