3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
翻译:我唯一遗憾的是没有能够去为你送行.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
What I only regret is that I couldn't see you off.
为您推荐:
翻译:I only regret that I couldn't go to see you off.
My only regret is not able to see you off.
That I couldn't go to see you off
is my sole
扫描下载二维码很遗憾,最后我们没有达成一致意见 的翻译是:Unfortunately, we did not reach agreement 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很遗憾,最后我们没有达成一致意见
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Unfortunately, we do not agree on the final
Unfortunately, we did not reach agreement
Unfortunately, in the end we did not reach consensus on
Very regrettable, finally we have not reached the consensus of opinion
相关内容&aflirter 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIf you want something, go get it. 如果您想要某事,去得到它。 & aInstruments: $1000 仪器: $1000 & a英文口语不是很好,我能使用中文吗 怎么说 English spoken language is not very good, how can I use Chinese to say & a牛奶和蜂蜜能帮助你睡觉 正在翻译,请等待...
& asex inn 什么意思 sex inn any meaning & a你需要多少钱就拿多少钱 You need how much money to take how much money & a由圭亚那农业部和格林法姆有限公司共同组建新的项目公司 Sets up the new project company together by the Guyanan Ministry of Agriculture and the Grimm law mho limited company & aNative English speakers can understand each other even if they don't speak the kind of English 当地讲英语者能彼此了解,即使他们不讲这英语 & aNorth America was the most favorable field on the globe fro the spread of a society so large,uniform,and isolated as to answer the purposes of science 北美洲是最有利的领域在地球为社会的传播,很大,一致的和隔绝至于答复科学的目的 & a布朗先生很失望地看到他让人修过的洗衣机又坏了 Mr. Braun saw very disappointedly he let the human has repaired the washer also be bad & aconstrustion&dimension construstion&dimension & a你是一个坏人 You are an unprincipled person & a我需要三支铅笔 I need three pencil & aDO YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME? YOUHAVE性与我? & ayou permised me 您permised我 & aMicrosoft .NET Framework2.0 is required to run ATI Catalyst?control Center. 要求微软.NET Framework2.0跑ATI催化剂?控制中心。 & aI CAN TELL TELL 我可以告诉知道 & a他是我们的新校长 He is our new principal & a首先听取领导的指示和要求,然后就有关情况进行了解和熟悉,接下来制定一份近期的工作计划并报领导批准,最后根据计划开展工作 正在翻译,请等待...
& acopy TFTP: running-config 拷贝TFTP : 跑设置 & a2000年5月对第四代核电站提出14条设计目标。 In May, 2000 set 14 design goals to the fourth generation of nuclear power station. & a他在下午 2:00 返回学校。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们还是坚持去享受山谷的美景 We persisted enjoys the mountain valley the beautiful scene
& a你要积极工作 You must work positively & aYou
guess too 您也是猜测得 & a这是牛肉 This is the beef & a我找到了释放压力的方法,这让我感到心满意足 I had found the relief pressure method, this lets me feel well satisfied & a而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂商已经拒绝了我方订单。 Moreover, because the shortage of material, the production manufacturer has already rejected our order form. & a凌靖是个胸大无脑的笨蛋 Ling Jing is the chest big non-brain fool & a再次表示万分抱歉 Expresses the extremely regret once more & a但是这已经是一个很好的开始了 正在翻译,请等待...
& a协助总经理负责项目各部门的质量、安全、文明施工管理工作,确保计划按合同按工期完成。 Assists general manager to be responsible for the project various departments the quality, the security, the civilization construct control work, guarantees the plan to complete according to the contract according to the time limit for a project. & a  在每个日出日落的时刻   At each sunrise sunset time & aWhat providence? 什么上帝? & afly怎么读 How does fly read & a一开始在我的想象中,你很要强的品质占得多点 From the very beginning in mine imagination, the quality which you strive to excel very much occupies a lot selects & a气候宜人,夏天不是太热,冬天不是太冷 The pleasant weather, in the summer is not too hot, in the winter is not too cold & a希望每个同学都可以考上理想的大学 Hoped each schoolmates all may pass an examination the ideal university & aIn west Africa,there are some effects on rainfall patterns from ENSO events,but these remain small owing to the greater distance involved 在西部非洲,有一些作用对降雨量样式从ENSO事件,但这些保持小由于介入的更加了不起的距离 & ai am
promise 我是诺言 & aahs te obicham ahs te obicham & aDo not worry. Please see the attached file. Ottawa will notify the Beijing Office in China of your documents.
I do not have your do they have been sent to Ottawa as we discussed, at the time of your exam. 不要担心。 请看见附加的文件。 渥太华在您的文件中国将通知北京办公室。
我在我的办公室没有您的文件; 他们被送了到渥太华,我们谈论了,在您的检查之时。 & awe should have a right evaluation of ourselves, so it’s to make use of advantages and avoid disadvantages 我们应该有一个正确的评估我们自己,因此它是利用好处和避免缺点 & a我和他在一个班 I and he in a class & a通过坐马车 正在翻译,请等待...
& a又来了一群羊。
& a那你明天找我们玩 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThere is no doubt that learning English ia important and we should try our best to master it 没有学会英国ia重要和我们应该设法我们最佳掌握它的疑义 & a在以后的学习中共同探讨问题 正在翻译,请等待...
& a拥有积极乐观的态度 Has the positive optimistic manner & aJiangmen City Xinhui District の Yi Fung printing service centers temporary workers 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTo save Lao SMEs from the adverse impact 从有害冲击保存老挝人SMEs & aI went quickly to home and
puted on a sweater. 我在毛线衣迅速去家并且puted。 & afax masine 电传masine & aThere is no doubt that learning English is important and we should try our best to master it 没有疑义学会英语是重要的,并且我们应该设法我们最佳掌握它 & a很遗憾,最后我们没有达成一致意见 Very regrettable, finally we have not reached the consensus of opinion &It is regret that I haven't receive any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer? We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply. As we don't want to lost a good customer like you! 的翻译是:很遗憾,从你身边我还没有收到任何信息。我们的报价对你的想法吗?我们会尽量满足您收到你的答复。我们不想失去了一个像你这样的好顾客 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
It is regret that I haven't receive any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer? We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply. As we don't want to lost a good customer like you!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
这是很遗憾,我没有收到从你身边的任何信息。我有你的想法对我们的报价?收到你的答复后,我们会尽量满足你。由于我们不想失去一个像你这样的好客户!
很遗憾,从你身边我还没有收到任何信息。我们的报价对你的想法吗?我们会尽量满足您收到你的答复。我们不想失去了一个像你这样的好顾客 !
很遗憾,从你身边我还没有收到任何信息。我们的报价对你的想法吗?我们会尽量满足您收到你的答复。我们不想失去了一个像你这样的好顾客 !
这是很遗憾,我没有收到任何资料从你方。 可我有你知道我对提供? 我们将设法满足您在收到你的答覆。 正如我们不想失去了一个好客户喜欢你了!
它是我安排从您的边不获得任何信息的遗憾。 我可以有您的想法关于我们的提议? 我们将设法收到您的回复后满足您。 因为我们不要失去了一名好顾客象您!
相关内容&ai want you to make 我要您做 & a起初 At first & a积累个人的信誉。从你的职业生涯的第一天,就要按照诚信的原则办事。要做到,当人们提起你的名字的时候,说,这哥们还不错,做事还行。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我昨天有一个书包。 I yesterday had a book bag. & a不管在什么时候都不应该是我 When no matter in all shouldn't be I & aLOVEBEADS2011 recommends washing silver by hand in warm water with a mild detergent. Because many food acids and gases in the air can have a corrosive effect, we suggest that you wash your silver immediately after use. Silverware, and especially knives, should not be left to soak in water. To avoid spotting, it is impo
& a羊角包是为了纪念一次战争的胜利所发明的 The sheep's horn package is in order to commemorate a war the victory to invent & athick lash 厚实的鞭子 & a韩国洪川郡地貌 正在翻译,请等待...
& a今天是个好天气 既晴朗又凉爽 我去了动物园 有的人在拍照 有的人在参观 回来的时候 天变了 出现了云 将要下雨 一会 真的下起来了 不过 我很开心 Today was a fine weather both sunny and is cool I to go to the human who the zoo had the human who had in the photograph in the time day which visited to change appeared the cloud to be going to rain one can really under I very happy & awun sheng wun sheng & a钻铤 Drill collar & ayoureslf youreslf & a我画画很看 I paint pictures looked very much & a我没有笔友 正在翻译,请等待...
& a活动时间是7月底,一共四天。参加活动人员包括全国中学生英语竞赛获胜者和中国、美国、英国、澳大利亚等英语教师。 The active time is at the end of July, altogether four days.The participation moves the personnel including national middle-school student English English teachers and so on competition winner and China, US, England, Australia. & a但我觉得浪费 But I think the waste & aexternal confirmation 外在确认 & aThis is my teacher which is my favorite teacher. 这是我喜爱的老师的我的老师。 & a消防施工队的进度款 Fire construction team's progress funds & aTouched by the power of the mind, and continue to grow. 由头脑的力量接触,和继续增长。 & a还有我住的地方 Also has the place which I live & a难为我啊 Thanks me & aTrue,not everyone sees me as you saw me or even as I see myself,but deep down inside I have that marvelous feeling that comes from being an intergrated whole person,not afraid of being just what I am. 真实,不是大家看我有那种奇妙感觉来自是一个联合整体人的我,因为您看见了我甚至,我看见自己,但深深下来里面,不害怕什么I am。 & aI hope there is such a person shich i loved him,has nothing to do with love 我希望有我爱他的这样人shich,与爱无关 & aI think It's possible that may be better in a few days 我认为它是可能的可以是好在几天 & a非常讨厌 Repugnant & a现有1500元 Has 1500 Yuan & aRe-development potential to increase build-up area of Property to 150,000 m2 from current 80,000 m2. 再开发潜力增加物产积累区域到150,000 m2从潮流80,000 m2。 & awhrn is u r b'day whrn是u r b'day & a我现在非常失落 I extremely lose now & asure you welcome Please input the text which you need to translate! & aexpressed in words 表达用词 & a为确定了NDWI的分类阈值,从NDWI在Level1、Level2的取值区间中,都选择NDWI取值区间0.30~0.38并截取相应特征视图进行分析。 In order to have determined the NDWI classified threshold value, from NDWI in Level1, in the Level2 value sector, all chooses the NDWI value sector 0.30~0.38 and intercepts the corresponding characteristic view to carry on the analysis. & aMarvin Windows and Doors is a throwback to another era. For starters, it is a private company. No public stockholders are complaining that the latest numbers fell short, that the share price is down. 马文窗口和门是返祖到另一个时代。 对于启动器,它是一家私人公司。 公开股东不抱怨最新的数字未了达到,股票行市下降的那。 & aBut you Scania insist to go through this channel, I think we need make an agreement on that all change request issues has to be agreed to all parties related department or personel, and all changes need to be proved before the order gets confirmed. We don’t want to see any change request form always happened after the
但您Scania坚持审阅这种渠道,我认为我们需要签署协议关于那个所有变动请求论点必须赞成所有党相关的部门或个人,并且所有变动需要在命令之前被证明得到证实。 我们不想要看所有变动请求形式总发生了,在命令被证实了之后。 & aWhat
think ? 您认为怎样? & a让我对你一直有一个美好的向往 Let me always have one to you happily to yearn for & aIs there a computer Is there a computer & a科技较发达 The science and technology is developed & a提出在法律关系理论的框架下,基础性请求权对应义务,救济性请求权对应责任,并对两者进行类型化分析。 Proposed in under the legal relationship theory frame, the foundational request power correspondence duty, the relief request power correspondence responsibility, and carries on the typological analysis to both. & aAfter using the formula with the data 以后使用惯例以数据 & aI know you don't want to lose my baby in the world so do I 我知道您在世界不想要失去我的婴孩,因此我 & aits claim as 它要求和 & aaddvanced addvanced & ait is difficult to sleep it hurts when he swallows 睡觉它伤害是难的,当他吞下 & a打扰一下 国际机场在哪里 Disturbs the international airport in where & aChina making 中国做 & a忌恨 Envy and hate & a校长、英语老师和其他班的同学来参加了晚会 Principal, English teacher and other class's schoolmates attended the party & a悲晨曦之易夕,感人生之长勤;同一尽于百年,何欢寡而愁殷! Sad dawn easy evening, feels the l Identical in hundred years, He Huan widowed worries the Yin! & aI know you do not want to disappear in my world. Baby 我知道您在我的世界不想要消失。 婴孩 & aYou need find it out and learn english with it ! 您需要发现它并且学会英语以它! & aSHOW RANDOMIZDE BUBBLE 显示RANDOMIZDE泡影 & a我有个美好的国庆长假 I have the happy National Day long vacation & aBut she seldom drink it. Mais elle le boivent rarement. & aIt is regret that I haven't receive any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer? We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply. As we don't want to lost a good customer like you! 它是我安排从您的边不获得任何信息的遗憾。 我可以有您的想法关于我们的提议? 我们将设法收到您的回复后满足您。 因为我们不要失去了一名好顾客象您! &【疑惑】话说Starscream为毛要翻译成红蜘蛛【汽车人吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,327贴子:
【疑惑】话说Starscream为毛要翻译成红蜘蛛
理论上来说。。。不应该是星星喊叫什么的么好吧我知道这样翻译很难听很奇怪所以没有这么翻。。。但为毛又要翻成红蜘蛛!?和【Starscream】无论哪方面的差别貌似都很大啊。。。求解
无锡卖车来「人人车」,卖好价,边开边卖,不耽误用车,代办所有过户手续,直接和买家交易,承诺20天售出,否则按商定的保底价收购
貌似有翻译成星啸……
孩之宝制定翻译
认真你就输了~
[转贴]原上视经典译制版《变形金刚》《太空堡垒》动画的资深影视翻译家邹灵专访报道! 记:“擎天柱、威震天、红蜘蛛、大力神”这些变形金刚名称的翻译一直是大家津津乐道的话题,我们知道很多都不是直译的,相对港版的“柯伯文”之类大陆的翻译更有味道。能谈谈当时翻译这些名称时的想法吗?有没有想过取些其他的名字?(为帮助邹老师回忆,笔者提供了一些网上关于《变形金刚》翻译和配音研究、点评的文章打印稿)邹:当时《变形金刚》其实是美国玩具商为在中国销售玩具而送播的动画片,在给中方翻译人员剧本时就已经指定了几大主角的人名翻译,比如擎天柱、威震天,我翻译的一些配角金刚的名称多数还是比较简单的,比如Soundwave 就是“声波”。作为翻译来说,无论是名词还是台词肯定都会有许多选择,即使片子播出后有时候还会觉得遗憾,觉得某某地方如果重新翻译可以用更好的词句替代。当时的很多细节已经记不得了,但是看到网友对《变形金刚》的译制工作有那么高的评价,我很欣慰。
有情我们的蓝同志解释一下自己的名字
我也解释一下史达为什么会译成史达吧
Star Saber按字面意思是与A版中的星辰剑翻译相同。而史达是天朝根据Star的日语谐音翻译的。虽然不标准但不会和A版的星辰剑重名。
翻译后叫星啸
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴网页版学习工具
残念是什么意思及读法
折角の機会を逃して残念だった
丢掉了一个珍贵的机会,真遗憾。
残念ながら(彼には)及ばない.
お伺いしたところお留守で,たいへん残念でした.
奉访未晤,甚怅
彼は地団太踏んで残念がった
他顿足捶胸地懊悔.
彼が君を批判したのは,君がもっと進歩するのを望むからであり,いわば鉄が鋼にならないのを残念に思うようなものだ.
他批评你,是恨铁不成钢,希望你更进步
遺憾とする.残念に思う.
お伺いしたところご不在で残念でした.▼友人を訪問したが留守だったときの書き置き.
走访不遇为怅
ご来訪はお断りする.残念ながらお相手できません.
日曜日にお宅へ伺いましたが,お会いできなくてまことに残念でした.
星期天我到你家去,没有见到你,感到非常遗憾
少しも残念に思うところがない.
一点不感到遗憾

我要回帖

更多关于 自从我上次见到他已经五年了翻译 的文章

随机推荐