It lay egg on the floor是什么意思中文单词

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译Once there lived a man who owned a very remarkable goose.It was a goose which could lay golden eggs.Every day when the man went into the barnyard he would find a beautiful golden egg.The trouble wa that the goose would lay only one egg each day.One day a neighbor said to the man who owned the wonderful goose.“why do not you cut the goose open and get all the gold that is inside the goose?then you would be a rich man and you would be the envy of all your neighbors."The man thought this might be a good idea,so he cut the goose open.He killed the goose that laid the golden eggs.What do you suppose he found?He found just what you would find in any ordinary goose if you should cut one open.now there are no more golden eggs.The man was not satisfied with whta he had.so now he has nothing.Do you think this is a good lesson?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
曾经这里住着一拥有奇特鹅的人.这是一只可以下金蛋的鹅.每天这人儿去谷仓都会发现一只漂亮的金蛋.但麻烦的是这鹅一天只下一只蛋.一天邻居对这只奇特鹅的主人说:“你为什么不把这鹅的肚子切开取出里面所有的金蛋呢?到时你就是有钱人了,让所有邻里羡慕.”那人想这是个好主意,就宰了那只会下金蛋的鹅.你猜他发现了什么?他发现了同别人一样在宰杀了其他普通的鹅之后能发现的一切.再没有金蛋了.这人儿贪得无厌.现在他一无所有了.你认为这是个很好的教训吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
阅读理解就不用都翻译了吧这是个小哲理故事,大意是:(杀鸡取卵)从前有个人有一只会下金蛋的鹅,他每天都能够捡一个金蛋,这鹅每天也只能下一个。有一天,这个人的一个邻居对他说:“你为何不把鹅切开,这样你就能拿到所有的金蛋了。而且你会变得非常的富有,其它的邻居都会非常的羡慕你的。”这个人认为他的这个邻居说得很对,于是他就把鹅杀了。可是他在鹅肚子里找到的只是和其它的普...
扫描下载二维码听英文绘本 | Triangular Egg And Yellow Milk,在农场里发生了什么样的闹剧呢?听英文绘本 | Triangular Egg And Yellow Milk,在农场里发生了什么样的闹剧呢?绘本频道百家号第193本磨耳朵音频Triangular Egg And Yellow Milk农场里两个动物吵了起来,一只母鸡觉得自己能下很多蛋,各种各样的蛋。一头奶牛觉得自己能下各种颜色,各种口味的牛奶。可就当他们互相吹嘘的时候,一只狗走了过来,它提出了什么问题呢?绘本图文欣赏Triangular Egg And Yellow MilOne sunny afternoon,a hen laid an egg.She felt very good.&I am really the best animal on the farm.&&What? You are the best animal?&&Of course! I can lay eggs.&&I can give milk!&&I can lay 100 eggs every day.&&I can give 100 buckets of milk every day.&&I can lay square eggs,triangular eggs,and heart-shaped eggs.&&I can give red milk,yellow milk,blue milk,and black milk.&&I can lay fried eggs, boiled eggs, and steamed eggs.&&I can give chocolate milk,peanut milk,pineapple milk.&&My eggs can walk,Can your milk walk?&&My milk can't.But if a baby drinks my milk,he can walk immediately.&one month two months three months&if a baby eats my eggs,he can walk at the age of one he can run at t he can fly at the age of three months.&&If an old man drinks my milk, he can become a young
if a dead man drinks, he can come back to life.&&Wait! Wait! Wait!&A dog came up.&Can i have a triangular fried egg and some yellow pineapple milk?&The End相关推荐绘本讲读 |Foggy Foggy Forest绘本讲读 | Is your mama a llama绘本讲读 | ONE BOY绘本讲读 | Dog Breath绘本讲读 |
Hug Machine绘本讲读 | Dragon Dance绘本讲读 | Lemons Are Not Red绘本讲读 | Fortunately我们好好学习,让孩子天天进步!本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。绘本频道百家号最近更新:简介:优秀的孩子,听故事,学英语,懂文化!作者最新文章相关文章扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
that hen__a red egg,i___ it on the table.A.laid,lay.B.laid.C.lied.D,lay
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选A,laid是过去式,lay是一般现在时,lied是撒谎的过去式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The cook that the egg on the table was by him.A.lied, laid, laidB.lied, lying, liedC.laid, lying, liedD.aid, laid, lay 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The cook _____ that the egg ______ on the table was _______ by him.A.lied, laid, laidB.lied, lying, liedC.laid, lying, liedD.aid, laid, lay
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届河北省高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
We were standing at the top of a churchtower. My father had brought me to this spot in a small town not far from ourhome in Rome. I wondered why.“Look down, Elsa,” father said. I gatheredall my courage and looked down. I saw the square in the center of the village.And I saw the crisscross (十字形) of twisting, turning streets leading to the square. “ See, mydear,” father said gently. “ There is more than one way to the square. Life islike that. If you can’t get to the place where you want to go by one road, tryanother.”Now I understood why I was there. Earlierthat day I had begged my mother to do something about the awful(糟糕的) lunches that were served atschool. But she refused because she could not believe the lunches were as badas I said.When I turned to father for help, he didn’tsay anything. Instead, he brought me to this high tower to give me a lesson. Bythe time we reached home, I had a plan.At school the next day, I secretly pouredmy luncheon(午餐)soupinto a bottle and brought it home. Then I asked our cook to serve it to motherat dinner. The plan worked perfectly. She swallowed one spoonful and sputtered(喷溅出) “ The cook must have gonemad!” Quickly Itold her what I had done, and Mother stated firmly that she would take up thematter of lunches at school the next day!In the years that followed I oftenremembered the lesson father taught me. I began to work as a fashion designertwo years ago. I wouldn’t stop working until I tried every possible means to mygoal. Father’s wise words always remind me that there is more than one way tothe square.1.The author's father took her to the topof a church tower to _____.
A.enjoy the beautiful scenery of the whole town
B.find out how many ways lead to the square
C.inspire her to find out another way to solve her problem
D.help her forget some unpleasant things earlier that day
2.What did the author want her mother to doearlier that day?
A.Do something delicious for lunch.
B.Taste her awful lunch.
C.Dismiss the mad cook.         
D.Speak to the school about lunch.
3.By sharing her own experiences, theauthor tries to tell us ____________.
A.when one road is blocked, try another
B.how bad the lunch of her school is
C.how wise her father is
D.about the church tower near her home
来源:全国通用2010届高考阅读理解专项练习
&&B&&&&&& But Iwonder about my Momma sometimes, and all the other Negro(blacks )mothers whogot up at 6 a.m. to go to the white man’s house with sacks over their shoesbecause it was so wet and cold. I wonder how they made it .They worked veryhard for the man, they made his breakfast and they scrubbed his floors and theytook care of his babies. They didn’t have too much time for us.I wonder about my Momma ,who walked out ofa white woman’s clean house at midnight and came back to her own where thelights had been out for three months ,and the pipes were frozen and the windcame in through the holes in the wall. She’d have to make deals with the rats:leave some food out for them so the wouldn’t bite the doors or the babies. Theroaches(蟑螂)?Oh,they were just like part of the family!I wonder how she felt telling those whitekids she took care of to brush their teeth after they ate, to wash their handsafter they finish bathroom. She could never tell her own kids because therewasn’t soap or water back home.I wonder how my Momma felt when we camehome from school with a list of vitamins and pills the school nurse said we hadto have .Momma would cry all night , and then go out and spend most of the rentmoney for pills. A week later ,the white man would come for his eighteendollars’ rent and Momma would beg him to wait until tomorrow . She had to lieto him that she had lost her wallet or the relief check was coming soon or thewhite people had some money for her. Tomorrow I’d be hiding in the closetbecause there was only supposed to be two kids in the flat ,and I could hearthe rent man shout at my Momma and call her a cheat. And when he finally wentaway, Momma put the sacks on her shoes and went off to the rich white man’shouse to dress the rich white kids so their mother could take them to a specialbaby doctor.60.Mother got up at 6 a.m. every day ,because&&&&.A.she had to cook breakfast for her childrenB.she had to catch the first bus to the factoryC.she had to work in the white man’s houseD.she had to go to see a special baby doctor61.Mother never told us to brush our teeth or to wash our hands because&&&&.A.she though we didn’t needto&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.we didn’t likewashing handsC.we had done everything verywell&&&&&&&& D.there was no soap or water inour home62.Why did the writer hide in a closet when the landowner came forrent?A.The closet could only hold two kids.B.Only two kids were allowed to live in the house.C.They should pay more rent for two kids.D.There was only one bedroom for the two kids.63.What does the writer mainly tell us?A.Black people lead a miserablelife.&&&&&&&B.Black people don’t have enough rent money.C.White people lead an expensive life.&&&&&D.White people have special baby doctors.&
来源:安徽省安庆市望江三中学年度高一下学期第二次月考英语试卷
“Here, waiter! Look at your soup. What’s this? Is it vegetable soup? No. It’s fly(苍蝇) soup! Look at the bluebottle! Terrible! Pour it onto the face of the cook. Who wants such a wonderful soup?” shouted a middle-aged lady. In less than a second, the customers gathered around her table. A young waiter was already holding the soup plate, searching for the fly with a spoon. The lady was angry. The manager came out to see what the trouble was. “Bring her another bowl of soup” was his order. The lady wanted to show the fly to the manager. As she reached for the spoon, she pointed at something blue in it. “Look, that’s the fly!” she shouted.The crowd pressed closer and stared at the spoon in the young waiter’s hand. Just before they could see it clearly, the man put the spoon full of soup into his mouth. Biting slightly, after a while, he smiled and nodded, “It’s really a piece of burnt green onion. I firmly believe that is worthy of our fame.” On hearing this, people laughed and walked away. The woman was at a loss and didn’t know if she could drink the soup or leave it there. The whole incident lasted only a few minutes. Not long after that the waiter who had saved the restaurant form disgrace (不光彩) soon got a rise.1. The “bluebottle” the lady mentioned means&&&&&&&&& .A. a kind of soup&&&&&&&&& B. a kind of fly&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the soup plate&&&&&&&&&& D. the spoon2. Seeing what had happened, the manager&&&&&&&&& .A. knew that the fault would make this restaurant lose faceB. scolded the waiter to smooth down (消除) the lady’s angerC. said sorry to the woman for the soupD. sent away the cook who had caused so much trouble3. Form the passage we can infer that the young waiter ate the fly, just because&&&&&& .A. it’s really his fault to make the lady angryB. he didn’t want others to drive the cook out of the restaurantC. he wanted to show what he ate was nothing but a piece of green onionD. he was afraid he would be sent away by the manager4. The young waiter saved the restaurant’s fame by&&&&&&&&&& .A. eating the fly in soup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. telling the truth to everyoneC. saying sorry to the lady&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pointing out what the lady said was wrong
I travel a lot in my work, and what I dislike about my job is eating alone. It always makes me feel lonely to see others laughing and talking. So, room service for several nights was a better choice for me.&&
After having room service three nights at a hotel in Houston, however, I needed to get out of my room. Although the restaurant opened at 6:30, I arrived at 6:25. The waiter at the front desk made a comment(评论) about my “being there really early”. I explained my dislike of eating alone in restaurants. He then seated me at a lovely table and asked me whether I would mind if he sat down with me for a while.&&
I was glad! He sat and talked with me about his career goals and the difficulty of being at work on nights, weekends and holidays. He said he hadn’t enough time to be with his family. After 15 minutes, he saw some customers at the front desk and excused himself. I noticed that before he went to the front desk, he stopped in the kitchen for a moment.&&
Then another waiter came out of the kitchen and had a wonderful chat with me. Before I left that night, some other waiters, even the cook, had come out of the kitchen and sat with me!&& When I asked for my bill about one hour later, all the people who had sat down with me came over in a big group to my table, and presented me with a red rose. And I cried! What had begun as a lonely night ended as a beautiful experience. 73. The author asked for room service because _______. & A. a lot of money would be saved in this way & B. he didn’t like to eat with other people around
& C. he didn’t wanted to be recognized by the waiters
& D. seeing people laughing and talking made him feel bad
74. How did the waiter feel when he saw the author come in at 6:25?&&
& A. Dissatisfied.&&& && &B. Pleased.&&&&&&& C. Surprised.&&&& & D. Angry. 75. From the third paragraph, we can learn that the waiter at the front desk ______.&&
& A. knew how to attract more customers to his restaurant&&
& B. found it hard to balance his work and his family&&
& C. was getting tired of his present job&&
& D.&had never had such a chance to talk about his worries 76. The author wants to tell us that ______.&&
& A. people are actually all lonely in their own way&&&
& B. restaurants should put the need of customers first&&
& C. the kindness of strangers can make you less lonely&&
& D.&restaurants are full of surprises for lonely people
来源:学年黑龙江集贤县第一中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had __36__ me to this spot in a small &town not far from our home in Rome. I wondered __37__. “Look __38__, Elsa,” Father said. I gathered all my __39__ and looked down. I saw the square in the centre of the village. And I saw the crisscross(十字形) of twisting, turning streets leading to the __40__. “See, my dear,” Father said gently. “There is more than one way to the square. __41__ is like that. If you can’t get to the place where you want to go __42__ one road, try another.”Now I understood why I was there. __43__ that day I had begged my mother to do __44__ about the terrible lunches that were served at school. But she __45__ because she could not believe the lunches were as __46__ as I said.When I __47__ my father for help, he would not help. __48__, he brought me to this high tower to __49__ me a lesson — the value of an open, searching mind. By the time we reached home, I had a __50__.At school the next day, I __51__ poured my lunch soup into a bottle and brought it home. Then I asked our cook to __52__ it to mother at dinner. The plan __53__ perfectly. She swallowed one spoonful and said, “The cook must have gone mad!” Quickly I told what I had done, and mother said firmly that she would take up the matter of lunches at school the next day.In the years that followed I often remembered the lesson father taught me. I began to work as a fashion designer two years ago. I wouldn’t stop working __54__ I tried every possible means to my goal. Father’s wise words always __55__ me that there is more than one way to the square.【小题1】A.takenB.sentC.broughtD.left【小题2】A.thatB.whyC.whatD.how【小题3】A.downB.upC.outD.around【小题4】A.strengthB.courageC.spiritD.bravery【小题5】A.towerB.churchC.squareD.village【小题6】A.SchoolB.SocietyC.FamilyD.Life【小题7】A.inB.onC.byD.at【小题8】A.EarlierB.LaterC.AfterD.During【小题9】A.her bestB.a favorC.somethingD.everything【小题10】A.defendedB.refusedC.excusedD.agreed【小题11】A.wellB.goodC.badD.usual【小题12】A.belonged toB.turned toC.tried toD.led to【小题13】A.ThereforeB.SoC.InsteadD.Anyway【小题14】A.showB.makeC.prepareD.give【小题15】A.planB.questionC.problemD.suggestion【小题16】A.angrilyB.secretlyC.kindlyD.politely【小题17】A.cookB.boilC.makeD.serve【小题18】A.madeB.failedC.workedD.took【小题19】A.if B.once C.since D.until【小题20】A.remindB.approveC.affectD.limit
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 上传文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:26
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf
下载积分:600
内容提示:In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf
文档格式:PDF|