晚上好I am___my pens .I lost it this morning.谢谢大家

[ID:4-4693080]Unit4 Where is my schoolbag?
当前位置:
[ID:4-4693080]Unit4 Where is my schoolbag?
资料已被删除,不提供下载
当前文档不提供在线查看,请下载使用!
同分类其他资源
视频类型:视频素材
资料版本:新目标(Go for it)版
适用地区:全国
文件大小:37.09M
下载与使用帮助
21世纪教育
中小学教师帮& “There will be an auc...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
There will be an auction(拍卖会) for charity (慈善) in our neighbourhood this Saturday afternoon. We will hold it at the community centre. The money will help a Hope Primary School build a library. What will you sell(卖) for the auction?Wu Wenbo: I'd like to sell a book by Mo Yan. The book will teach people the meaning (意义) of life. I hope someone else can enjoy it. I won't ask for a high price. How about l0 yuan?Li Yuchen: I think I can sell a ping-pong bat. I'm a sports fan. I have many ping-pong bats. I can sell one of them for the auction. The bat is very good. It is a present from my friend. I often play ping-pong with it. The price is 50 yuan.Meng Meihui: I will sell my pencil case. I think it's about 20 yuan. It is blue and can hold more than ten pens. You can also put a ruler and a big eraser into it. It is made of leather!Song Tianvi: I can sell my toy panda. It's my birthday present. It looks like a real panda. It can even sing. When you feel sad, it can make you happy. How much is it? I think 30 yuan is the lowest priceWhat Will You&【小题1】 for the AuctionTimeThis &【小题2】&&afternoon.【小题3】The community center.The usage(用途)of the &【小题4】It will help a Hope Primary School build a &【小题5】&【小题6】&people will sellWu WenboA book by Mo Yan will teach people the meaning of &【小题7】&&.Li YuchenA Ping-pong bat. It is a &【小题8】&&from his friend.Meng MeihuiA pencil case made of &【小题9】 &.Song TianyiA toy panda. It can make people &【小题10】 .&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省浦头镇高汉中学七年级下期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“There will be an auction(拍卖会) for charity (慈善) in our neighbourhood this Saturday afternoon. We will hold...”的分析与解答如下所示:
星期六下午,我们将在社区活动中心举行一个慈善拍卖会。这笔钱将帮助希望小学建设一个图书馆。吴文波要拍卖一本莫言的小说;李雨晨要拍卖一个乒乓球拍;孟美惠要拍卖她的铅笔盒;宋天益要拍卖他的玩具熊猫。【小题1】细节理解题。联系原文第一段最后一句话,What will you sell(卖) for the auction? 句意:你为拍卖会卖什么?体现短文的中心思想。故填:sell【小题2】细节理解题。主题询问举办的时间,联系原文明确指出时间为this Saturday afternoon这个星期六下午。故填:Saturday【小题3】细节理解题。分析:The community center.指代活动的举办地点。因此填写place.故填:Place【小题4】细节理解题。拍卖会上取得的钱用来帮助希望工程修建一个图书馆。重点说明这些钱的用途,因此填写money.故填:money【小题5】细节理解题。拍卖会上取得的钱用来帮助希望工程修建一个图书馆。明确要修建一个图书馆。故填:library【小题6】细节理解题。描述四个人要卖的物品。考查定语从句的用法,people will sell修饰代词things.故填:Things【小题7】细节理解题。联系原文:The book will teach people the meaning (意义) of life. 句意:莫言写的这本书,教人们理解生命的意义。故填:life【小题8】细节理解题。联系原文:It is a present from my friend. 句意:这副球拍是我朋友送的礼物。因此填写present礼物。故填:present【小题9】细节理解题。联系原文:It is made of leather!句意:这个铅笔盒是由皮子制成的。因此填写leather.故填:leather【小题10】细节理解题。联系原文:When you feel sad, it can make you happy.句意:当你伤心的时候,它能让你开心。故填:happy
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
There will be an auction(拍卖会) for charity (慈善) in our neighbourhood this Saturday afternoon. We will...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“There will be an auc...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“There will be an auction(拍卖会) for charity (慈善) in our neighbourhood this Saturday afternoon. We will hold it at the community centre. The money will help a Hope Primary School build a library. What will you sell(卖) for the auction?Wu Wenbo: I'd like to sell a book by Mo Yan. The book will teach people the meaning (意义) of life. I hope someone else can enjoy it. I won't ask for a high price. How about l0 yuan?Li Yuchen: I think I can sell a ping-pong bat. I'm a sports fan. I have many ping-pong bats. I can sell one of them for the auction. The bat is very good. It is a present from my friend. I often play ping-pong with it. The price is 50 yuan.Meng Meihui: I will sell my pencil case. I think it's about 20 yuan. It is blue and can hold more than ten pens. You can also put a ruler and a big eraser into it. It is made of leather!Song Tianvi: I can sell my toy panda. It's my birthday present. It looks like a real panda. It can even sing. When you feel sad, it can make you happy. How much is it? I think 30 yuan is the lowest priceWhat Will You____【小题1】 for the AuctionTimeThis____【小题2】afternoon.【小题3】The community center.The usage(用途)of the____【小题4】It will help a Hope Primary School build a____【小题5】【小题6】people will sellWu WenboA book by Mo Yan will teach people the meaning of____【小题7】.Li YuchenA Ping-pong bat. It is a____【小题8】from his friend.Meng MeihuiA pencil case made of____【小题9】 .Song TianyiA toy panda. It can make people____【小题10】 .”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“There will be an auction(拍卖会) for charity (慈善) in our neighbourhood this Saturday afternoon. We will hold it at the community centre. The money will help a Hope Primary School build a library. What will you sell(卖) for the auction?Wu Wenbo: I'd like to sell a book by Mo Yan. The book will teach people the meaning (意义) of life. I hope someone else can enjoy it. I won't ask for a high price. How about l0 yuan?Li Yuchen: I think I can sell a ping-pong bat. I'm a sports fan. I have many ping-pong bats. I can sell one of them for the auction. The bat is very good. It is a present from my friend. I often play ping-pong with it. The price is 50 yuan.Meng Meihui: I will sell my pencil case. I think it's about 20 yuan. It is blue and can hold more than ten pens. You can also put a ruler and a big eraser into it. It is made of leather!Song Tianvi: I can sell my toy panda. It's my birthday present. It looks like a real panda. It can even sing. When you feel sad, it can make you happy. How much is it? I think 30 yuan is the lowest priceWhat Will You____【小题1】 for the AuctionTimeThis____【小题2】afternoon.【小题3】The community center.The usage(用途)of the____【小题4】It will help a Hope Primary School build a____【小题5】【小题6】people will sellWu WenboA book by Mo Yan will teach people the meaning of____【小题7】.Li YuchenA Ping-pong bat. It is a____【小题8】from his friend.Meng MeihuiA pencil case made of____【小题9】 .Song TianyiA toy panda. It can make people____【小题10】 .”相似的习题。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
英语七年级上册3单元4单元5单元练习题.doc 67页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit3 Is this your pencil?
基础闯关全练
Ⅰ.用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。
Those_______(box) are Mike’s.
The green jacket is _______(she).
—Is this your pen?
—Yes, it’s________(my).
The ruler? Is that_______(you)?
—Are those your pencils?
— No,they are ________(Bob).
Ⅱ.单项选择
(2016湖南常德中考)—Is this your pencil?
— Yes, it’s________.
(2017福建龙岩永定仙师中学月考)—________, are you Mr. Wang?
— Yes, I am.
C.Excuse me
(2017安徽滩溪城关中心学校月考)Thanks________your photo of your family.
(2015年山东济南中考)— Tom, are you watching TV again(又在看电视)?
— No. I’m reading(阅读) a ________.
(2016四川攀枝花中考)— You gave me a lot of help. Thank you.
— _______.
You’re welcome.
B.Don’t thank me
C. Don’t say so
D.That is what I should do
—Bill, is that your sister’s pet(宠物)dog?
—No. _______is white.
(2016贵州铜仁中考)— Is the girl in red your friend?
— ________. She is learning Chinese(在学汉语)now.
Yes, it is.
B. Yes, he is.
C. Yes, she is.
D. Yes, she does.
Ⅲ.按要求完成句子,每空一词
This is my English book.(改为一般疑问句)
_________this__________English book?
I am a teacher. How about you?(改为同义句)
I am a teacher. ______ ____ you?
Those boxes are Li Hua’s.(改为否定句)
Those boxes _________
________Li Hua’s.
Is this your cup?(改为复数句)
_________ your__________?
(2016辽宁灯塔二中月考)This is my mother’s watch.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
________mother’s watch?
________, _______
根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。
打扰了,这是你的铅笔盒吗?
_________,is this your pencil?
谢谢你的帮助。
________ your ________.
这些是鲍勃的铅笔吗?
________ Bob’s pencils?
我的钢笔是黑色的,你的呢?
My pen is black,________
________ yours?
那些书不是我的。
These books ________
---Your?jacket?is?very?beautiful. ? ---______. ?A.?Thanks?you???B.?No???C.?Thank?you??D.?Good
---David,?is?that_____English?dictionary? ---Yes,?it?is_____.?It?is?ne
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 I/O 的文章

随机推荐