I'll give to the dark side.Illcarryyou什么意思思

Life in the Slow LaneI always seemed to be rushing through my life.I'd(41)Cmy seatbelt and slam the accelerator to get to where I wanted to go.Or.at the mall.I'd(42)Athe stores like a runner in the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
15.Life&in&the&Slow&LaneI&always&seemed&to&be&rushing&through&my&life.I'd(41)Cmy&seatbelt&and&slam(猛踩)&the&accelerator&to&get&to&where&I&wanted&to&go.Or,at&the&mall,I'd(42)Athe&stores&like&a&runner&in&the&hundred-meter&dash.There&just&weren't&enough&hours&in&the&day&and&I&was&afraid&I&might (43)Bsomething&if&I&didn't&hurry&up.And&then&one&day,as&fate&would&have&it,I&ran&out&of(44)D.As&my&car&coasted&off&the&road,I&looked&at&my&watch&and&hit&the&steering&wheel(45)B.I&had&a&meeting&in&fifteen&minutes&and&I&hadn't&even&finished(46)Dfor&it.But&as&I&got&out&of&my&car,a(n)(47)Cthing&happened.I&looked&out&towards&the&east,and&the(48)Dwas&just&beginning&to&shine&over&the&horizon.There&was&a&low&misty&(49)Dhanging&over&the&river,and&some&ducks&were&cutting&thick,smooth&trails(痕迹)&across&the&otherwise&glass-like&surface&of&the&water.A&few&sailboats(50)Aat&anchor,their&mirror&images extending&out&before&them.I&was&shocked.This&(51)Cscene&had&been&going&on&right&outside&my&car&every&morning&and&I&had&never&(52)Btime&appreciating&it.I&had&been&rushing&around&in&such&a(53)Athat&I&had&been&missing&everything.I&was&quietly,(54)B,patiently&watching&as&the&sun&painted&a&brand&new&day&when&a&co-worker&finally&&&&(55)Cmy&car&and&stopped&for&me.I&had&somehow&been&transformed.Life&went&from&a&fast&break&dance&into&a&slow&waltz.I&began&taking&long,slow&walks(56)Amy&yard&and&neighborhood,noticing&for&the&first&time&all&the&neighbors,mysteries&and&wonders&&(57)Bwere&right&there&for&me&to&see&all&the&time.Not&only&were&there&sights&that&I&had&been&missing,but&I&began&to&hear&entire&(58)Aall&around&me:birds&singing,wind&blowing&and&leaves&rustling.(59)Cone&gives&close&attention&to&anything,even&a&blade&of&grass,it&becomes&a&mysterious,beautiful&and&indescribably&magnificent(60)Din&itself.41.A.hardenB.loosenC.tightenD.Widen42.A.race throughB.pass byC.come acrossD.look into43.A.wasteB.missC.meetD.cost44.A.moneyB.waterC.timeD.gas45.A.delightfullyB.in depressionC.bravelyD.in astonishment46.A.waitingB.callingC.caringD.preparing47.A.confusingB.amusingC.amazingD.embarrassing48.A.starB.lightC.moonD.sun49.A.iceB.windC.smokeD.fog50.A.satB.wentC.seatedD.reached51.A.disastrousB.accidentalC.gloriousD.Necessary52.A.broughtB.spentC.taughtD.founded53.A.hurryB.caseC.positionD.Mess54.A.regretfullyB.joyfullyC.obviouslyD.carelessly55.A.memorizedB.borrowedC.recognizedD.opened56.A.aroundB.withC.forD.from57.A.whichB.thatC.whoD.what58.A.symphoniesB.fantasiesC.noisesD.cultures59.A.UntilB.AlthoughC.The momentD.The present60.A.spaceB.villageC.cityD.world
分析 本文告诉我们往往生活在极快的生活节奏之中,结果让我们失去了本来美好的东西,所以我们要努力慢下来,慢慢欣赏一下美好的世界吧!解答 41-45&CABDB& & 46-50DCDDA&&& 51-55CBABC&& &56-60 ABACD41.C&& 考查动词辨析及语境理解.&&& 根据前一句I&always&seemed&to&be&rushing&through&my&life可知,平时生活匆忙,所以系紧(tighten)安全带然后猛踩油门;故答案为C.42.A& 考查动词短语辨析及语境理解.&&&根据下文&like&a&runner&in&the&hundred-meter&dash可知,像运动员一样,快速穿越(race&through)于商店之间;&故答案为A.43.B&& 考查动词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据句意可知,每天的时间不够如果不抓紧时间怕错过(miss)一些事情;& waste 浪费;meet遇见;cost花费;故答案为B.44.D& 考查名词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据下文As&my&car&coasted&off&the&road可知,此处是耗尽了油(gas)车才会停下来;money 钱,time时间;water 水;故答案为D.45.B&&考查名词短语辨析及语境理解.&&根据下文参加不了会议可知,作者非常沮丧地(in depression)打了一下方向盘,故答案为B.46&& D&考查动词辨析及语境理解及语境理解.&&& 根据语境十五分钟后有会议可知,但是还没准备(prepare)好;故答案为D.47.C& 考查动形容词辨析及语境理解.&&&结合下文I&looked&out&towards&the&east,可知外面的风景让他惊讶(amazing);故答案为C.48.D&& 考查名词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据beginning&to&shine&over&the&horizon,可知是太阳(sun)开始闪耀;故答案为D.49.D& 考查名词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据常识可知河面上是雾气(fog)浮在河面上;故答案为D.50.A 考查动词辨析及语境理解.&&根据语境因为是在河面上可知,河上的&帆船应该是停靠在(sat)港口;&故答案为A.51.C& 考查形容词辨析及语境理解.&&根据前后文可知,极好的(glorious)景色出现在车窗外;&故答案为C.52.B 考查动词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据句式spend&time&doing&sth可知,其他选项不这样使用,花(spend)时间去欣赏;故答案为B.53.A& 考查介词短语辨析及语境理解.&&根据I&had&been&rushing&around&可知,我总是匆匆忙忙,in&a&hurry&匆匆忙忙;&故答案为A.54.B&& 考查副词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据前后文,我开心地(joyfully)注视着日出;故答案为B.55.C& 考查动词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据下文stopped&for&me停下来等我可知,同事认出了(recognize)我的车;故答案为C.56.A& 考查介词辨析及语境理解.&&&此处属于固定搭配,我绕着(around)院子走;故答案为A.57.B&& 考察定语从句及语境理解.先行词既有人又有物时,关系代词只用&that;故答案为B.58.A& 考查名词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据birds&singing,wind&blowing&and&leaves&rustling.可知,此处听到的是鸟的交响乐(symphony);故答案为A.59.C& 考查连词辨析及语境理解.&&&根据句意可知,一仔细的关注周围的事物,世界就会更美好,此处应该填The&moment,意思为一…就…;故答案为C.60.D&& 考查名词辨析及语境理解.&&纵观全文可知,我们放慢自己的生活节奏,那么一切就会&变成更加美好的世界(world);space空间;village村庄;city城市;故答案为D.点评 非等距离挖空的命题方式是完形填空的最大特色.短文首句不挖空,以便为考生理解全文留下足够信息,命题者根据考查目的进行挖空,造成信息链中断,这就要求考生依据上下文的文意捕捉到空白处的缺词.从近几年高考完形填空题看,纯语法知识几乎不考,主要考查考生灵活运用所学词汇的能力,尤其是以考查实词或信息词为主,着重考查考生对文章的内在逻辑和整体把握能力.因此,把握句间和段落之间的内在逻辑关系,通过上下文暗示,对篇章、段落或句意的整体把握;再则,干扰项的设置与语法结构无甚关系,重在文意干扰.因此,把握文意和具体语境,通过对词义的辨析,是解完形填空的最好手段.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
5.In&1977,a&dead&author&of&detective&stories&saved&the&life&of&a&19-month-old&baby&in&a&most&unusual&way.The&author&was&Agatha&Christie,one&of&the&most&successful&writers&of&detective&stories&in&the&world.In&June&1977,a&baby&girl&became&seriously&ill&in&Qatar,near&Saudi&Arabia.Doctors&were&unable&to&find&out&the&cause&of&her&illness&with&confidence,so&she&was&sent&to&Hammersmith&Hospital&in&London.She&was&then&only&semi-conscious&and&on&the"Dangerously&Ill"list.A&team&of&doctors&hurried&to&examine&the&baby&only&to&discover&that&they,too,were&confused&by&the&very&unusual&symptoms&(症状).While&they&were&discussing&the&baby's&case,a&nurse&asked&to&speak&to&them."Excuse&me,"said&Nurse&Marsha&Maitlan,"but&I&think&the&baby&is&suffering&from&thallium&(铊)&poisoning.""What&makes&you&think&that?"Dr.Brown&asked."Thallium&poisoning&is&extremely&rare.""A&few&days&ago,I&was&reading&a&novel&called&A&Pale&Horse&by&Agatha&Christie,"Nurse&Maitlan&explained."In&the&book,somebody&uses&thallium&poison,and&all&the&symptoms&are&described.They're&exactly&the&same&as&the&baby's.""You're&very&thoughtful&and&you&may&be&right,"another&doctor&said."We'll&carry&out&some&tests&and&find&out&whether&it's&thallium&or&not."Tests&showed&that&the&baby&had&indeed&been&poisoned&by&thallium,a&rare&metallic&substance&used&in&making&special&glass.Once&they&knew&the&cause&of&the&illness,the&doctors&were&able&to&give&the&baby&the&correct&treatment.She&soon&recovered&and&was&sent&back&to&Qatar.Later&it&was&reported&that&the&poison&might&have&come&from&an&insecticide&(杀虫剂)&used&in&Qatar.33.The&one&who&first&suggested&the&correct&cause&of&the&baby's&illness&wasB.A.a&doctor&in&Qatar&&&&B.Nurse&MaitlanC.Dr.Brown&&&&&&&&&D.Agatha&Christie34.The&baby&was&sent&to&London&becauseD.A.she&was&born&thereB.the&hospitals&in&Qatar&were&full&at&that&timeC.she&was&the&daughter&of&a&doctor&in&LondonD.the&Qatar&doctors&were&not&sure&whether&they&could&cure&her35.As&far&as&we&can&tell&from&the&passage,Agatha&ChristieA.A.had&never&met&this&babyB.had&spent&a&long&time&studying&the&baby's&caseC.visited&the&baby&in&the&hospital&at&HammersmithD.gave&Nurse&Maitlan&some&advice&on&the&phone.
6.Dennis&Sinar,51,a&doctor&from&New&York,is&quick&to&explain&why&he&took&a&year-long&break&from&his&job."I&was&pretty&burned&out&after&practicing&medicine&for&26years.I&needed&a&recharge."So&he&took&a"gap&year",from&July&2011to&June&2012,to&explore&things&like&ancient&buildings,and&traditional&Eastern&medicine,in&locations&including&Alaska,Nepal&and&Romania."Taking&a&break&from&work&is&an&excellent&way&for&adults&to&go&into&a&new&career&or&refresh&an&old&one,"said&Holly&Bull,president&of&Princeton,N,J."In&recent&years,mid-career&breaks&have&been&gaining&more&interest,"she&said.A&report&on&adult&gap&years&published&this&year&by&a&market&research&company&also&described&the&potential&American&market&for&gap&years&as&a"sleeping&giant.""A&gap&year&is&a&challenge&for&the&older&individual&to&step&out&of&a&comfort&zone&and&take&a&risk.I&enjoyed&that&side&most."said&Dr.Sinar,who&kept&a&daily&blog&about&his&experience.His&time&studying&Eastern&medicine"assured&the&reasons&I&went&into&health&care,"said&Dr.Sinar,who&returned&to&practice&medicine&at&his&old&job,although&he&works&fewer&days."I&use&those&experiences&to&provide&my&patients&with&more&care,"he&added."And&I&listen&better&than&I&did&before."George&Garritan,chairman&of&the&Department&of&Leadership&and&Human&Capital&Management&at&New&York&University,certainly&agrees&with&Dr.Sinar.He&said&a&gap-year&experience&could&be&worthwhile&for&employees&and&companies.For&employees,investing&in&themselves&and&improving&skill&sets&is&a&move&that&will&benefit&throughout&their&career.He&added&that&returning&employees&feel&refreshed&and&have&given&more&thought&to&their&career.For&companies,offering&unpaid&leaves&makes&good&sense&for&attracting&and&keeping&talented&employees.21.Dr.Sinar&took&a&gap&year&because&heB.A.had&lost&his&old&jobB.wanted&to&refresh&after&26years'workC.had&a&desire&for&travellingD.became&interested&in&historical&research22.The&phrase"sleeping&giant"(in&2nd&paragraph)&indicates&thatD.A.it's&too&early&for&people&to&accept&the&concept&of&gap&yearB.the&effect&of&gap&year&policy&remains&to&be&seenC.it's&difficult&to&foresee&the&gap&year&marketD.more&American&people&will&accept&the&gap&year&policy23.What's&George&Garritan's&attitude&toward&the"gap&year"?AA.Positive.B.DoubtfulC.Uninterested.D.Uncertain.24.What's&the&passage&mainly&about?BA.How&an&adult&plans&a&mid-career&gap&year.B.Why&a&gap&year&is&worthwhile&for&adults.C.Whether&a&gap&year&is&popular&with&adults.D.Why&a&gap&year&is&challenging&for&individuals.
3.Conventional&wisdom&is&a&major&barrier&to&innovation(创新)that&threatens&the&survival&of&companies&everywhere.It's&based&on&the&assumption&that&old&ideas&will&always&work,so&they&shouldn't&be&challenged.While&this&may&be&a&valid&assumption&in&situations&that&don't&change,it's&unlikely&to&hold&true&in&a&changing&situation.In&today's&rapid&changing&global&environment,old&methods&often&don't&work,and&stubbornly&using&them&can&lead&to&major&problems.Most&people&seem&to&agree&with&conventional&wisdom&because&it&gives&one&a&false&sense&of&security.If&everyone&else&believes&it,then&it&must&be&true.Individuals&who&use&conventional&wisdom&are&certain&that&they&are&right,and&being&right&is&good.They&want&to&continue&using&old&ideas&rather&than&take&risks&with&changes&that&might&not&work.In&1977,Ken&Olsen,co-founder&and&CEO&of&Digital&Equipment&Corporation(DEC),stated"There&is&no&reason&for&any&individual&to&have&a&computer&in&his&home."Despite&being&a&dominant&leader&in&the&computer&industry,DEC&no&longer&exists.People&seem&to&forget&that&since&innovation&is&a&change,there&can&be&no&innovation&without&change.Unfortunately,conventional&wisdom&prevents&leaders,followers&and&companies&from&changing&and&therefore&innovating.If&companies&don't&innovate,but&their&competitors&do,the&future&is&likely&to&be&problematic.Breaking&from&conventional&wisdom&has&led&to&many&of&the&most&innovative&companies&and&products&in&history&across&many&industries,so&it&has&a&powerful&effect&on&business&success.Ted&Turner(founder&of&CNN)&knew&little,if&anything,about&the&news&business,but&he&knew&it&was&inconvenient&to&watch&news&only&at&the&dinner&hour,as&was&common&before&CNN.Turner's&solution&was&to&create&a&cable&channel&devoted&to&news&24hours&a&day.The&news&establishment&reflected&conventional&wisdom&at&the&time,and&predicted&his&idea&would&fail&because&no&one&wanted&to&watch&the&news&all&day.However,it&doesn't&take&a&rocket&scientist&to&understand&that&viewers&don't&have&to&watch&the&news&all&day&for&the&CNN&to&work.Viewers&just&have&to&watch&when&they&want&to&get&information.Due&to&conventional&thinking,the&critics&failed&to&recognize&the&opportunity&that&was&clear&to&Ted.They&assumed&that&only&what&was&familiar&to&them&could&work&in&the&future.Conventional&wisdom&prevents&creativity,flexibility&and&risk-taking,so&unconventional&leaders&enthusiastically&break&from&it.To&survive,boom&and&maintain&competitive&advantage,companies&must&be&flexible&when&reacting&to&change.32.DEC&has&disappeared&probably&becauseA.A.the&CEO&stuck&to&the&conventional&ideasB.the&consumers&didn't&like&its&productsC.the&leaders&lacked&the&sense&of&securityD.the&employees&took&many&risks&with&changes33.The&founding&of&CNN&is&used&as&an&example&to&proveC.A.missing&opportunities&could&lead&to&failureB.watching&news&at&the&dinner&hour&is&convenientC.changing&could&contribute&to&business&successD.conventional&wisdom&influences&business&success34.What&does&the&underlined&part&probably&mean?BA.Rocket&scientists&can&ensure&the&CNN&works&properly.B.It's&easy&to&know&people&needn't&watch&the&news&all&the&time.C.It's&necessary&to&understand&when&people&watch&the&news.D.Most&of&the&viewers&don't&like&to&watch&the&news&at&work.35.The&passage&is&mainly&written&to&tell&us&thatD.A.old&methods&are&changing&with&timeB.opportunities&lead&to&business&successC.successful&companies&need&wise&leadersD.conventional&wisdom&limits&innovation.
10.At&the&Beijing&Olympic&Shelly-Ann&swept&away&any&doubts&about&her&ability&to&perform&consistently&by&becoming&the&first&Jamaican&woman&ever&to&win&the&100meters&Olympic&gold.Shelly-Ann&is&a&little&woman&with&a&big&smile.She&has&a&mental&toughness&that&did&not&come&about&by&chance.Her&journey&to&becoming&the&fastest&woman&on&earth&has&been&anything&but&smooth&and&effortless.She&grew&up&in&Waterhouse,one&of&Jamaica's&toughest&and&poorest&inner-city&communities&and&also&a&really&violent&and&overpopulated&place.Her&mother&Maxime,one&of&a&family&of&fourteen,had&been&an&athlete&herself&as&a&young&girl&but,like&so&many&other&girls&in&Waterhouse,had&to&stop&after&she&had&her&first&baby.Maxime's&early&entry&into&the&adult&world&with&its&responsibilities&gave&her&the&determination&to&ensure&that&her&kids&would&not&end&up&in&Waterhouse's&roundabout&of&poverty.One&of&the&first&things&Maxime&used&to&do&with&Shelly-Ann&was&taking&her&to&the&track,and&she&was&ready&to&sacrifice&everything.It&didn't&take&long&for&Shelly-Ann&to&realize&that&sports&could&be&her&way&out&of&Waterhouse.On&a&summer&evening&in&Beijing&in&2008,all&those&long,hard&hours&of&work&and&commitment&finally&bore&fruit.The&barefoot&kid&who&just&a&few&years&previously&had&been&living&in&poverty,surrounded&by&criminals&and&violence,had&written&a&new&chapter&in&the&history&of&sports.But&Shelly-Ann's&victory&was&far&greater&than&that.The&night&she&won&Olympic&gold&in&Beijing,the&routine&murders&in&Waterhouse&and&the&drug&wars&in&the&neighbouring&streets&stopped.The&dark&cloud&above&one&of&the&world's&toughest&criminal&neighbourhoods&simply&disappeared&for&a&few&days."I have so much fire burning for my country,"Shelly&said.She&plans&to&start&a&foundation&for&homeless&children&and&wants&to&build&a&community&centre&in&Waterhouse.She&hopes&to&inspire&the&Jamaicans&to&lay&down&their&weapons.She&intends&to&fight&to&make&it&a&woman's&as&well&as&a&man's&world.As&Muhammad&Ali&puts&it,"Champions&aren't&made&in&gyms.Champions&are&made&from&something&they&have&deep&inside&them.A&desire,a&dream,a&vision."One&of&the&things&Shelly-Ann&can&be&proud&of&is&her&understanding&of&this&truth.4.What&made&Maxime&decide&to&train&her&daughter&on&the&track?C.A.Her&success&and&lessons&in&her&career.B.Her&interest&in&Shelly-Ann's&quick&profit.C.Her&wish&to&get&Shelly-Ann&out&of&poverty.D.Her&early&entrance&into&the&sprinting&world.5.What&can&we&infer&from&Shelly-Ann's&statement&underlined&in&Paragraph&4?B.A.She&was&highly&rewarded&for&her&efforts.B.She&was&eager&to&do&more&for&her&country.C.She&became&an&athletic&star&in&her&country.D.She&was&the&envy&of&the&whole&community.6.By&mentioning&Muhammad&Ali's&words,the&author&intends&to&tell&us&thatD.A.players&should&be&highly&inspired&by&coachesB.great&athletes&need&to&concentrate&on&patienceC.hard&work&is&necessary&in&one's&achievementsD.motivation&allows&great&athletes&to&be&on&the&top7.What&is&the&best&title&for&the&passage?A.A.The&Making&of&a&Great&AthleteB.The&Dream&for&ChampionshipC.The&Key&to&High&PerformanceD.The&Power&of&Full&Responsibility.
20.Night&after&night,she&came&to&pull&the&cover(被子)&up&around&me&and&make&me&feel&comfortable&in&bed,even&long&after&my&childhood&years.Following&her&longstanding&custom,she&would&lean&down&and&push&my&long&hair&out&of&the&way,then&kiss&my&forehead.I&don't&remember&when&it&first&started&annoying&me-her&hands&pushing&my&hair&that&way.But&it&did&annoy&me,for&they&felt&work-worn&and&rough(粗糙)against&my&young&skin.Finally,one&night,I&shouted&out&at&her,"Don't&do&that&any&more-your&hands&are&too&rough!"She&didn't&say&anything&in&reply.But&never&again&did&my&mother&close&out&my&day&with&that familiar expression of&her&love.Time&after&time,with&the&passing&years,my&thoughts&returned&to&that&night.By&then&I&missed&my&mother's&hands,missed&her&goodnight&kiss&on&my&forehead.Sometimes&the&incident&seemed&very&close,sometimes&far&away.But&always&it&remained&in&the&back&of&my&mind.Well,the&years&have&passed,and&I'm&not&a&little&girl&any&more.Mom&is&in&her&mid-seventies,and&those&hands&I&once&thought&to&be&so&rough&are&still&doing&things&for&me&and&my&family.She's&been&our&doctor,reaching&into&a&first&aid&kit(急救箱)&for&the&remedy&to&calm&a&young&girl's&stomach&or&soothe(缓解)the&boy's&injured&knee.She&cooks&the&best&fried&chicken&in&the&world…gets&stains&out&of&blue&jeans&like&I&never&could…Now,my&own&children&are&grown&and&gone.Mom&no&longer&has&Dad,and&on&special&occasions,I&find&myself&drawn&next&door&to&spend&the&night&with&her.So&it&was&late&on&Thanksgiving&Eve,as&I&slept&in&the&bedroom&of&my&youth,a&familiar&hand&hesitantly(犹豫地)ran&across&my&face&to&brush&(梳理)the&hair&from&my&forehead.Then&a&kiss,ever&so&gently,touched&my&brow.In&my&memory,for&the&thousandth&time,I&recalled&the&night&my&young&voice&complained,"Don't&do&that&anymore-your&hands&are&too&rough!"Catching&Mom's&hand&in&hand,I&blurted out&how&sorry&I&was&for&that&night.I&thought&she'd&remember,as&I&did.But&Mom&didn't&know&what&I&was&talking&about.She&had&forgotten-and&forgiven-long&ago.That&night,I&fell&asleep&with&a&new&appreciation&for&my&gentle&mother&and&her&caring&hands.And&the&guilt(内疚)that&I&had&carried&around&for&so&long&was&nowhere&to&be&found.25.In&the&writer's&eyes,the&familiar&expression&of&mother's&love&could&beC.A.standing&beside&her&bed&B.sleeping&together&with&herC.brushing&her&hair&with&the&rough&hands&D.spending&the&night&with&her26.Looking&back&on&the&night&she&shouted&at&her&mother,the&writer&feltB.A.disappointed&B.regretful(后悔的)C.discouraged(气馁的)D.grateful27.The&phrase-"blurted&out"(Paragraph&3)probably&meansA.A.said&suddenly&without&thinking&much&&&B.screamed&at&somebody&in&angerC.spoke&in&a&loud&voice&rudely&&&&&&&&&&&&D.shouted&to&somebody&cheerfully28.The&best&title&for&the&passage&can&beB.A.Daughter's&Guilt&B.Mother's&HandsC.Better&to&Forgive&and&ForgetD.Never&too&Late&to&Say&Sorry.
题型:填空题
3.Please move over to make roomforthe hero.
题型:信息匹配
20.Asking yourself the following questions will help you make steps towards a more balanced life.&Do you possess too much?Drowning ourselves in too many material possessions can lead to stress.(37)E.&Are you eating healthily?The types of foods we eat can greatly affect how we feel both physically and emotionally.Eating too much junk food can lead to bad mood.&What is important to you as an individual?Is it family,health,spirituality,work,etc.?Make sure that you are living with what matters most to you.&Are you maintaining healthy relationships?Is there a relationship in you life that needs a little extra care and attention?(38)B.&Are you working too hard?Taking time to recharge and spend time on activities that make you happy is so important.(39)G.A lack of motivation to accomplish certain things can throw you off balance or make you feel stressed out later on.&Are you spending too much?(40)D.Saving money is an excellent practice and you will more than likely be glad you did in case of an emergency.&Are you worrying about the future and dwelling on the past?learn to let go and only focus on what's happening right now.&(41)C.Sometimes we get so wrapped up in taking care of others that we forget to take care of ourselves.We all need a little"me time".Set aside some time every day to just relax and do something that you enjoy,whether that is reading,meditating,watching TV,cooking,spending quality time with your loved ones,etc.A.Use your head and you will find a way.B.Do you need to right a wrong with someone?C.Are you taking care of yourself?D.Overspending can lead to stress.E.Get clear on what you badly need and what you can get rid of.F.Rearranging your schedule helps a lot.G.Are you playing too hard?
题型:填空题
1.遗憾,惋惜v.regret.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 粤I 的文章

随机推荐