shlove is blinda blind man这里的man指人对吗

men是什么意思_men在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
men是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
men是什么意思 men在线翻译 men什么意思 men的意思 men的翻译 men的解释 men的发音 men的同义词 men的反义词 men的例句 men的相关词组
men英 [men] 美 [m?n] 原级:第三人称单数:现在分词:过去式:men 基本解释名词男人; 人类; 人( man的名词复数 ); 男子汉手机查看men的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 men 即可men 情景对话相貌A:I’ve got good news for you!&&&&&&我有好消息告诉你。B:Yes, what is it?&&&&&&是吗,什么消息?A:I’m going to set you up on a blind date!&&&&&&我给你安排了一次相亲。B:Oh, I don’t know about that. Blind dates can be awful.&&&&&&噢,我还不知道这事儿。相亲有时会很糟糕。A:Have you ever been on one?&&&&&&你有过这种经历吗?B:No.&&&&&&没有。A:Well, then, why don’t you just give it a try?&&&&&&那么,你为什么不试一试呢?B:Ok, what does she look like?&&&&&&好吧。她长得什么样?A:Well, she’s got a lovely figure.&&&&&&呵,她身材很棒。B:Is she overweight?&&&&&&她超重吗?A:No, she’s actually quite slim. She has curly brown hair and green eyes..&&&&&&不,她其实很苗条。她有一头棕色卷发和一双绿色的眼睛。B:What did you tell her about me?&&&&&&你是怎么向她介绍我的?A:I told her that you were tall and well-built.&&&&&&我告诉她,你个子高而且体形好。menB:Did you tell her that I’m bald?&&&&&&你告诉她我秃头了吗?men的意思A:No, but she won’t care. Some women find bald men attractive, you know.&&&&&&没有。但她不会介意的。你知道吗,一些女士反而认为秃头的男人有吸引力。B:Hmm, she sounds alright.&&&&&&嗯,听起来还可以。A:Just one thing. When you meet her, I think you should try to look a little less scruffy. Maybe you could shave your beard and put on a nice suit.&&&&&&有一点说明,当你见她时,你应该尽量使自己看起来不那么邋遢。或许你应该刮下胡子,换身漂亮的西装。B:No, I think I’ll go looking like myself. If she doesn’t like who I am, then she’s not the right woman for me!&&&&&&不,我想还是以我本来的面目去吧。如果她不喜欢我这样,那她就不是适合我的人。A:Suit yourself! Here’s her number.&&&&&&随你自己吧!这是她的电话号码。men 网络解释1. 1. 门:嗦 流闲 生小孩 髋伢 带小孩 引伢 刚开始 抱发市 (也指第一次上门) 反对 打破脚 遗失物品 落丢 站立 集倒 躺下 困倒 睡觉 困醒 浪费 糟丢 坍塌 堀丢 按住呐(na)到 蹲下 酷(髋)到 长了 门(men)丢倾斜嗲(dia) 丢 不正 咧丢,2. men:multipl 多发性内分泌腺瘤3. men:met 城域以太网4. men:metropoli 都会乙太网路5. men:me 以太城域网men 双语例句1. 1. What is the proportion of men to women in the population?&&&&人口中男女的比例是多少?2. Muriel, Benjamin, and all the sheep, with Snowball at the head of them, rushed forward and prodded and butted the men from every side, while Benjamin turned around and lashed at them with his small hoofs.&&&&斯诺鲍接着发动第二次攻击,穆丽尔、本杰明和所有的羊,随着打头的斯诺鲍冲向前去,从各个方向对这伙人又戳又抵,而本杰明则回头用他的小蹄子对他们尥起蹶子来。3. 3. But as the saying goes, the best-laid plans of wolves and men...&&&&但俗话说,狼和男人的最佳订计划。。。4. There's so many examples of irresponsible, deadbeat, abusive men.&&&&有这样的例子很多不负责任的,拍,辱骂男子。5. men什么意思5. RESULTS: We included 26 men and 74 women.&&&&结果:纳入了26名男性和74名女性。6. 6. Will the evildoers never learn- those who devour my people as men eat bread and who do not call on God?&&&&作孽的没有知识么。他们吞吃我的百姓如同吃饭一样。并不求靠神。7. Men armed and be moving forward to erase the rebellion, besides we the majority of the population had no choice to defend the border from barbarian invasion of outsides and gain supporting of insides.&&&&人心既不可得,则弭地足矣!著以重兵,戍平剿逆,此外可安疆阻夷,内可广赢民心。8. Death, as it must to all things and all men, came to Tengchung.&&&&死亡,正如它是所有生物和人类的归宿那样,也是腾冲的归宿。9. Hair loss in men or women can contribute to the appearance of looking older than chronologic age.&&&&脱发的男性或女性可以有助于寻找外观年代以上年龄。10. Years old men Kiss when the soul, 30 man trembling heart trembled, when the Kiss of 40 men Kiss is installed mould sample loading trembling, more than 50 men Kiss is in the appreciation of women shiver.&&&&20岁的男人Kiss时灵魂颤抖,30岁的男人Kiss时心颤抖,40岁的男人Kiss时是装模装样颤抖,50以上的男人Kiss时是在欣赏女人颤抖。11. Some 45 per cent of men and 40 per cent of women were smokers.&&&&&&其中,约45%的男性和40%的女性是烟民。12. men什么意思12. Before the tercentenary exhibition brought him to wider public attention, Vermeer had been drawn from obscurity by two men&&&&&&在300周年庆典展览使他为更广泛的公众所关注之前,有两个人使弗米尔的名字为人所知。13. One day three men got a bottle of wine.&&&&&&从前,有三个人得到一壶酒。14. men14. Aside:One day, three men got a bottle of wine.&&&&&&一天,有三个人得到一壶酒。15. She was a hot girl and men were ALL over here.&&&&&&她是一个炎热的女孩和男人都在这里。16. 16. Thousands of Tian'an men Square Time to go to bed.&&&&&&数千……天安门广场是睡觉的时候了。17. 911查询·英语单词17. I've known men like you.&&&&&&我了解像你这样的人。18. 18. I would like to know. I like to know men.&&&&&&我想知道,想知道男人。19. I don't like men without a sense of humor.&&&&&&我不喜欢没幽默感的人。20. I like me men a little more...&&&&&&我喜欢的男人是要再。。。men 词典解释1. (man 的复数)&&&&Men is the plural of man .men 单语例句1. The men's collection is inspired by Williamson's own wardrobe, mixing a dapper young gentleman's style with hot colors and attractive ethnic influences.2. Men and women will clean up their sartorial act for the new year.3. A businesswoman proves the fairer sex can be just as corrupt as men by offering her male secretary a BMW in return for sexual services.4. Two men and two women were arrested in a drug bust which netted HK $ 1 million worth of cocaine Friday.5. Hong Kong police have arrested three men for suspected involvement in a " Ponzi " scheme that had previously been busted on the mainland.6. The men will be sentenced on Wednesday with Butt and Asif facing up to seven years in jail or large fines.7. American swimming star Michael Phelps posted his second victory in two days, capturing the men's 100 meter butterfly at the Canada Cup swimming competition on Sunday.8. Of the men polled, 11 said they had experienced indecent assaults such as rubbing of the buttocks.9. This could favor technical drivers like Britain's defending world champion Jenson Button against the more aggressive men like his teammate and compatriot Lewis Hamilton.10. Both men readily agreed Congress must act soon to prevent millions of Americans from losing their jobs and homes.men 英英释义noun1. the force of workers available&&&&Synonym: men是什么意思,men在线翻译,men什么意思,men的意思,men的翻译,men的解释,men的发音,men的同义词,men的反义词,men的例句,men的相关词组,men意思是什么,men怎么翻译,单词men是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备 66号 
911查询大全 微信公众号在线定制英文名用微信扫一扫【英语】改错题1、She is laughing at the blind man.-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
改错题1、She is laughing at the blind man.
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:鲁倩 &
计算机二级改错题一空没有改会扣多少分?计算机二级改错题一空没有改会扣10分。计算机二级考试是全国计算机等级考试四个等级中的一个等级,考核计算机基础知识和使用一种高级计算机语言编写程序以及上机调试...高二英语改错题一最前面加个To或者把go改成Going高三英语改错题一不要been求解公文改错题1很急给10分。错误的地方有:第一,&关于推荐陈雨等九位同志参加××考察活动的请示报告&的标题中不要重复文种,也就是说把&报告&两字去掉,因为这是请示.第二,请示...判断改错题1重庆市人民政府2003年16号文,发文字号为&重府...应为重政[2003]16号或重政发[2003]16号改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.(图2)改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.(图4)改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.(图6)改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.(图9)改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.(图11)改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.(图13)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:改错题1、She is laughing at the blind man.我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:判断改错题1重庆市人民政府2003年16号文,发文字号为&重府...应为重政[2003]16号或重政发[2003]16号防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:英语改错题1.Everythingwhichwesawinthatislandcountrywas...1.Everything【that】wesawinthatislandcountrywasofg防抓取,学路网提供内容。对的.======以下答案可供参考======改错题1.jimhaveadictatorary.doyouhaveone?2.katehasan...have改hasdoes改dois改aremany改muchyour改yoursbooks改bo防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案1:改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.对的。防抓取,学路网提供内容。没有错误吧供参考答案2:改错题1.Thegirlisgoodatplayingapiano2.Thatredbusstope...1.playingthepiano.乐器前面一定要加the。2.stopped3.whensh防抓取,学路网提供内容。这句话没什么问题。非要改最多改成She was laughing at the blind man.过去进行时,如果通篇都是过去时基础上才可以改成过去进行时。为什么我考试的时候,选择题总是被我改错了,本来...问:各位大神帮帮忙啊答:很正常,我考历史和政治也是。记住,选择题凭感觉,一旦确定,绝不改。(我的历史老师告诉我们的诀窍,我们学校也算重庆市重点中学了防抓取,学路网提供内容。英语改错题1.Everythingwhichwesawinthatislandcountrywas...1.Everything【that】wesawinthatislandcountrywasofgreatinterest.2.Heistheonlyoneofthestudentswho【has】beeninvitedtothesummercamp.【欢迎追问,望采纳...改错题1.jimhaveadictatorary.doyouhaveone?2.katehasan...have改hasdoes改dois改aremany改muchyour改yoursbooks改book希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,祝学习进步!您的及时采纳是对答题者的尊重!O(∩_∩)O改错题1、Sheislaughingattheblindman.对的。改错题1.Thegirlisgoodatplayingapiano2.Thatredbusstope...1.playingthepiano.乐器前面一定要加the。2.stopped3.whenshewasthree.
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved> 问题详情
This story is about a 92-year-old, short, well-behaved and proud lady. She is fully dressed each mor
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
This story is about a 92-year-old, short, well-behaved and proud lady. She is fully dressed each morning by eight, with her hair fashionably done and makeup perfectly applied, even though she is totally blind. She is moving to a nursing home today. Her husband of 70 years recently passed away, making the move necessary.After many hours of waiting patiently in the hall of the nursing home, she moved to the elevator, I provided a visual description of her tiny room, including the eyelet(观察孔) sheets that had been hung on her window.“I love it,” she stated with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old girl having just been presented with a new puppy.“Mrs. Jones, you haven’t seen the room yet. Just wait.” “That doesn’t have anything to do with it,” she replied. “Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time. Whether I like my room or not doesn’t depend on how the furniture is arranged, it’s a decision I make every morning when I wake up.”“I I can spend the day in bed recounting(叙述) the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do. Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open I’ll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I’ve stored away, just for this time in my life. Old age is like a bank account, you withdraw(收回) from what you’ve put in. So, my advice to you would be to deposit(储蓄) a lot of happiness in the bank account of memories. Thank you for your part in filling my memory bank. I am still depositing.”小题1:Which is the direct reason for the lady’s move to a nursing home?A.She is totally blind.B.She can not dress herself any more.C.She is 92 years old.D.Her husband has passed away.小题2:When I described the room in which the lady would live, she was&&&&.A.disappointedB.angryC.happyD.sad小题3:From the third paragraph we can infer that&&&&.A.the lady’s attitude towards life was positiveB.the lady wanted the furniture well arrangedC.the lady disliked the writer’s descriptionD.the lady decided to get up early every day小题4:The best title of the passage would be “&&&”.A.Life Is like a Bank AccountB.Saving More Money for Your LifeC.Life Is Full of Sorrow and HappinessD.Coming Out from the Shadow of Life
您可能感兴趣的试题
1完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(草药) with some of his fellows every spring. However, one year, a tiger&36&in the forest and no one dared go into the forest again. One day, the boy’s father became&37&, and the family couldn’t afford the&38&that the father needed. The boy decided to try and find some herbal medicines as well as some food in the forest.It was a perfect sunny day. At first, it was quiet and&39&happened. But later, when the boy bent down to reach one more mushroom, he was suddenly pushed to the ground. A large shadow 40&&him. He rolled over and looked&41&in shock as the tiger said in a deep voice. “You are my&42&. Say good-bye to this world.”&43&his sick father, the boy knew he couldn’t die. He quickly calmed down and put a(n)&44&into his mouth, and chewed and swallowed.Then he said, “45&you can kill and eat me, but I&46&you to know that these mushrooms are&47&poisonous(有毒的). You can eat me,&48&you will die too. My family will&49 me and find you. They will&50 your stomach and eat your meat. Your fine&51 will carpet the floor of a rich man’s house and your tiger bones will get a good&52&in the medicine shops. My family will have enough for a year or more and I will be given a good funeral(葬礼) and long53&.The tiger hesistated. He saw the frightful mushrooms in the basket and&54&his appetite(胃口). He slowly walked away. The boy saved his own life with his quick&55 .36.&A.broke out&&&&&&&&B. woke up&&&&&&&C. showed up&&&&&&&&&D. set out37.A.hungry&&&&&&&&&B. ill&&&&&&&&&&&&C. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&D. mad38.A.love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. medicine&&&&&&&C. care&&&&&&&&&&&D. doctors39.A.anything&&&&&&&&&&B. everything&&&&&C. nothing&&&&&&&&&D. something40.A.covered&&&&&&&&&&&B. followed&&&&&&&&&C. caught&&&&&&&&&&D. pushed41.A.down&&&&&&&&&&B. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. around&&&&&&&&&&&D. up42.A.energy&&&&&&&&&B. power&&&&&&&&&&C. enemy&&&&&&&&&D. supper43.A.Looking after&&&B. Thinking of&&&&C. Bringing back&&&D. apple45.&A .Of course&&&&&&B. No way&&&&&&&C. In the beginning&&&&D. In any case46.A.choose&&&&&&&&&&&&B. wish&&&&&&&&&&&&C. persuade&&&&&&&D. order47.A.expensive&&&&&&&&&&B. delicious&&&&&&C. deadly&&&&&&&&&&&D. magic48.A.as&&&&&&&&&&&&B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. because49.A.look for&&&&&&&&&&B. call for&&&&&&&&C. take care of&&&&D. get rid of50.A.feed&&&&&&&&&&&&B. open&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. kick51.A.head&&&&&&&&&&&B. tail&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. paws&&&&&&&&&&D. skin52.A.price&&&&&&&&&&&B. seller&&&&&&&&&&&&C. reward&&&&&&&&&&&D. doctor53 A.understood&&&&&&&B. encouraged&&&&&C. needed&&&&&&&&&D. remembered54.A.lost&&&&&&&&&&&B. increased&&&&&&&&C. regained&&&&&&&D. forgot55.A.skill&&&&&&&&&&B. warning&&&&&&&C. thinking&&&&&&&D. word2第II卷(满分50分)第一节:任务型阅读(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)在第76至80题中,Celia, Enoch, Martina, Brian和Derek准备选择一所大学就读。阅读下面六所大学的介绍(选项A、B、C、D、E和F),选出符合各人需求的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余选项。&&1&Celia’s mother is a nice kindergarten nurse and when she was very young she was in close touch with children. With time passing by, she has got interested in early children education and has made up her mind to follow her mother.&&2&&Enoch is from Texas of US whose grandparents were black slaves who worked on a south plantation(大种植园). He has learned some about his ancestors’ miserable past and wants to study the Black People in US. Also, he hopes the university will offer the dormitory equipped with the Internet so that he can have a good connection with his friends.&&3&&Martina’ mother, as well as many of her relatives, is an active member of the Women’s Right Movement. Influenced by them, Martina thinks highly of their work and takes part in their activities from time to time. She has decided to do more studies about the Women’s Right Movements after she graduates from school.&&4&Brian expects to head for an exciting and challenging major which makes humans live better and longer when he enters university. What’s more, he is energetic and eager for an environment which is convenient for outdoor activities such as hiking , rafting so that he can enjoy a long life.&&5&&With the coming of IT age, Derek is determined to find a college or university where he can have cost-effective life-long learning with high quality so as so meet the needs of a changing and developing world. Then, can you guess what his head-for major may be?A. Most exciting and full of opportunity, challenges and self-discovery, this university combines urban cultural lifestyle with small town safety. It has a mild climate and is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting. Its main majors are Education, Engineering, Physical / Life Sciences and so on.B. It is a community college located next to a famous resort town offering technical programs for students. Its task is to provide a comprehensive, student-centered college education and use a variety of teaching methods in the classroom. It owns the following majors: Music, Early Childhood Education, Economics and so on.C. Our college is to achieve and maintain recognized excellence in education, service and leadership within a changing world. It is cost-effective life-long learning and prepares students for great careers. Its majors are Information Technology, Professional and Career Development Programs, Social Sciences and some others.D. As a state-assisted private university, it was founded in 1929. The campus has grown significantly in size and scope. Residence halls are equipped with Internet access. The university offers 117 different majors including Art, Environmental Sciences, Black Affairs Studies Program, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering and so on.E. This University has earned a reputation for providing quality education to meet the needs of students preparing for new careers of tomorrow. It is close to the city of Detroit , with a safe environment. The following majors are offered: Philosophy, Psychology, Women’s Studies Program, Social Work, etc.F. In our university, students are treated as individuals, and are helped to be good at academics, art, music. Personalized instruction in a small classroom setting is possible. Students interact one-on-one with highly qualified professors. Our main majors are: Math / Computer Sciences, Social Sciences / Humanities and so on.3完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。After years of searching, a truth seeker was told to go to a cave, in which he would find a well. “Ask the well what is&&36&, ” he was advised, “and the well reveal (告诉,揭露) it to you.” Having found the well, the seeker asked that most basic and important&&37&. And from the depths came the answer: “Go to the village crossroad, and there you shall find what you are seeking.”Full of&&38&&the man ran to the crossroad to&&39&&only three rather uninteresting shops. One shop was selling pieces of metal, another sold&&40&, and thin wires were for sale in the third. Nothing and no one there seemed to&&41&&much to do with the revelation of truth.Disappointed, the seeker returned to the well to demand an&&42&, but he was told only: “You will&&43&&in the future.”As years went by, the&&44&&of his experience at the well gradually&&45&&until one night, while he was walking, the sound of sitar (西塔琴) music&&46&&his attention. It was wonderful and it was&&47&&with great skill and inspiration.Deeply&48&, the truth seeker felt drawn towards the&&49&. He looked at the fingers dancing over the strings. And then suddenly he let out a cry of joyful&&50&: the sitar was made out of wires and pieces of metal and wood just like&&51&&he had once seen in the three stores.At last he understood the&&52&&of the well: we have already been give our&&53&&is to assemble (聚集) and use them in the proper way. Nothing is&&54&&so long as we recognize only fragments (碎片). But as soon as the pieces are put together, something new appears, whose nature we could not have&&55&&by considering the fragments alone.A. truth&&B. hope&&C. future D. musicA. fact&&&B. reason C. question&&&&D. wellA. energy&&&&&&B. hope&&C. mystery&&&&&D. surpriseA. get&&&&B. count&C. find&&&D. openA. instruments&&&&&&B. clothing&&&&C. food&&D. woodA. connect&&&&&B. have&&C. prepare&&&&&D. offerA. explanation&&&&&&B. advice C. excuse D. opportunityA. succeed&&&&&B. discover&&&&C. pay&&&&D. understandA. bitterness&&B. failure C. memory&&&&D. secretA. doubled&&&&B. forgot C. disappeared&&&&&&D. recoveredA. paid&&&B. lost&&&&C. split&&&D. caughtA. played&&&&&&B. broadcast&&&C. enjoyed&&&&&D. conductedA. annoyed&&&&B. moved&&&&&&C. confused&&&D. frightenedA. adviser&&&&&&B. director&&&&&C. composer&&D. playerA. admiration B. distinction&C. recognition D. imaginationA. those&B. that&&&&C. it D. themA. secret&B. message&&&&C. theory D. benefitA. target&B. difficulty&&&C. task&&&D. shortcomingA. interesting&B. meaningful C. accessible&&D. successfulA. foreseen(预见)&B. decided&&&&&C. judged&&&&&&D. formed4Once there was an 11-year-old boy who went fishing with his father in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. On the day before bass (巴斯鱼) season opened, they were fishing early in the evening, catching other fish with worms. Then the boy tied on a small silver lure (鱼饵) and put it into the lake. Suddenly he felt that something very big pulling on the lure. His father watched with admiration as the boy skillfully brought the fish beside the bank. Finally he lifted the tired fish from the water. It was the largest one he had ever seen, but it was a bass.The boy and his father looked at the big fish. The father lit a match and looked at his watch. It was 10 pm – two hours before the season opened. He looked at the fish, then at the boy. “You’ll have to put it back, son,” he said.“Dad!” cried the boy, “There will be other fish,” said his father. “Not as big as this one,” cried the boy. He looked around the lake. No other fishermen or boats were in sight in the moonlight. He looked again at his father.Even though no one had seen them, nor could anyone ever know what time he had caught the fish, the boy could tell from his father’s voice that the decision couldn’t be changed. He threw the huge bass into the black water. The big fish disappeared. The boy thought that he would never again see such a big fish.That was 34 years ago. Today the boy is successful architect in New York City. He often takes his own son and daughters to fish at the same place.And he was right. He has never again caught such a large fish as the one he got that night long ago. But he does see that same fish … again and again … every time he has an ethical (伦理的,道德的) decision to make. For, as his father had taught him, ethics are simple matters of right and wrong. It is only the practice of ethics that is difficult.What happened when the big fish turned out to be a bass?A. The boy and his father discussed what to do with the big fish.B. The boy threw the bass back into the water willingly.C. The father lit a match in order to check the time.D. They worried other fishermen may discover what they had done.From the text we know that the father _________.A. didn’t love his son&&&&&&&&&&B. always disagreed with his sonC. disliked the huge fish D. was firm and stubbornThe successful architect went fishing with his children at the same place because _________.A. they might catch a big fish there&&&&&B. he was taught a moral lesson thereC. it was a most popular fishing spot&&&D. their children enjoyed fishing thereWhat does the story imply?A. It is easy to say something, but difficult to do.B. An ethical decision is always easy to make.C. It’s hard to tell right from wrong sometimesD. Fishing can help one to make right decisions.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为