请帮忙写一个五句话我的寒假英语作文150,去年寒假或暑假的内容都行!拜托

英语五句话作文_百度知道
英语五句话作文
任何英语五句话作文都行,要20篇。带翻译的,语法结构正确就行。
我有更好的答案
One:My FamilyI am so happy I can have a happy family. There are four people in my family .They are my father ,my mother ,my sister and me . We often take a vacation when Winter holiday is coming . 我的家庭我很高兴我能拥有幸福的家庭. 在我的家庭里有四个人. 他们是我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的姐姐和我. 当寒假来临时我们经常去度假.因为那样我们可以享受冬天的气息.
Two:Sport And Health In many countries,sport is a good healthy lifestyle。Many people love sports , like playing basketball and playing football ,riding a bike,skateboarding。。。。。。 and eating healthy food every day。This lifestyle helps them keep very healthy。If you don't exercise and don`t eat healthy food,your body will become weaker day by day(一天比一天衰弱)。
运动与健康在许多国家,运动是一种健康的生活方式。许多人爱运动,喜欢打篮球和踢足球,骑自行车,踩滑板。。。。。和每天吃健康食品。这种生活方式帮助他们保持健康。如果你没有锻炼和吃健康食品,你的身体将变得一天比一天虚弱。 Three:National DayWell, National Day was coming. I was very happy. Because I had much free time. On Oct.1st, I stayed at home and I watched TV, surf the Internet, helped my parents do housework in the morning.
I played basketball. On Oct.2nd, I went to my friend`s birthday party. Although my homework was too much, I did my homework from the Thursday. That`s so boring, but I had a good time.国庆节哦,国庆节来了. 我非常高兴.因为我有很多忧闲的时间. 在10月1日早上, 我呆在家里看了电视, 上了网和帮助我父母做了家务.下午,我踢了足球. . 在10月2日, 我去参加了我朋友的生日聚会.虽然作业很多,但我还是从星期四开始做了作业. 那很无聊, 但是我还是玩得很开心. Four:English And MeEnglish is very popular and important in many countries at the moment. I love English very much. I often read many about English books and listen many English songs. For example, Take me to your heart, Earth song and
Billie Jean。
英语和我英语是现在最受许多国家欢迎的和重要的。我非常喜爱英语。我经常读许多有关英语的书和听许多英文歌曲。例如把“我带到你的心里”,“世界之歌”和“比利。简”。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。甯?繖鍐欒嫳璇?綔鏂囷紙鎬ワ紝瑕佷氦浣滀笟锛屾嫓鎵樻媺锛夈