关注水滴英语官方微信公众号,
关注英语写作与阅读,
第一时间获得英语学习帮助。
还没账号?
已有账号?
(您的EMAIL已经注册?是不是之前曾订阅新作文提醒? 取回密码)四年级英语作文我梦想的商店_百度知道
四年级英语作文我梦想的商店
我有更好的答案
Campanula produces clear and beautiful melody!I open the jewelry store not onl on the right side of the cabinet put a lot of exquisite jewelry, there are crystal.. There are some beautiful hats, I will carefully take care of it. The left side of the cabinet is full of lovely cartoon dolls...., but also very popular with customers like, my shop has always been a business in Xinglong!The shop door hanging wind chimes, the wind blow in the guest or go in and out.My little shop let me decorate very warm, the whole house is sky blueIf one day, I have a store of my own, give a person a kind of soft feeling. Now, I will take you to visit my shop!I shop opened in the national trade center where I shop the shop called &underwear shop&, scarves and so on in the middle of the shop. These items have been keeping up with fashion
上智课网,逢考必过!
主营:史上品质最高、师资最牛的托福|雅思|SAT|GRE|GMAT|考研名师课程
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一:我梦想的工作(写一篇英语作文) 因为你没具体写理想职业是哪种
帮你多找几篇,还带翻译,请一定采纳!【My dream job:Lawyer】I have made up my mind to be a lawyer.There are two main reasons for my choosing this.First, I want to help the innocent people out of guilty. Since I have seen many innocent people being scapegoats of the true criminals in the films ,I decide to avoid this cases in the reality.Second, this is a well-paid and promising job. Although I have to confess that this job may be much more difficult to do it well, the handsome wage and excellent treatment give me the stimulus to pursue it.To realize my dream, I have to make full use of the leisure time to acquire the essential knowledge to become one of the best in this field.我已经下决心成为一名律师了。原因有二。首先,我想帮助那些无辜的人摆脱强加的罪名。我曾在影片中看到许多无辜的人成了真正罪犯的替罪羊。我就决定在现实中避免遇到这种情况。其二,这是一个很有前途的高薪的工作。为了实现这个梦想,我必须充分利用我的闲暇时间去获取必要的知识以至于在这个行业中脱颖而出。与此同时,我要锻炼我的口才,因为这是不可或缺的因素对于这个行业。【My dream job:English teacher】I would like to be an English teacher in the future becuase i am fond of reading English books and watching English movies. and I would love to live in suburb because i can breathe fresh air there. my hobbies are playing football and climbing moutains, and i hope i can travel around the world one day with my friends.我想成为一名英语老师因为我很喜欢读英语书籍和看英语电影。我会喜欢住在郊区因为我可以呼吸新鲜的空气。我的爱好是踢足球和爬山,我希望有一天我可以和我的朋友环游世界。【My dream job:Designer】Everyone have a dream in their mind.Whoever he or she is,they will try to make their dreams come ture. I have a strong wish,I want to be a costume designer in the fu......余下全文>>
二:我的理想工作英语作文 Everyone has a dream job,like teacher,economist,and singer.I really like writting,as a result,being a excellent writter is my dream career.I feel free and happy when I write.I can put anything in my paper,joy,sorrow,anger.Writting make my life meaningful.I have a goal of my life then I will try my best to get it.It make me stronger.However,at present,my writting ability isn't good enough.So,all I have to do is learn more and practise more.I am sure I will be an excellent writter.
三:小学六年级我梦想的工作英语作文30字 I am an ordinary person,I have an ordinary dream:Is a doctor.Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain.May let the human change the health.At the same time,I believed that,will help others,own also to be able to obtain joyfully.Therefore,I hoped future I might be a doctor.我是一个平凡的人,我有一个平凡的梦想:做一名医生.因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦.可以让人变得健康.同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己也将会得到快乐.所以,我希望未来我可以做一个医生.
四:我梦想的工作是当一名老师用英语作文 I'm WangYan.My dream is to be an English teacher.My Enlish teacher is very outstanding and I want to be a person like her.I think being a teacher I can teach what I learn to my students. If my students get good marks, I will feel happy and be full of success. I will treat my students friendly and play with them after class to make good relationship with them.Being an English teacher needs to master a lot of knowledge, so I will study hard to realize my dream.
五:我的理想工作英语作文 My ideal is a reporter (我的理想是当记者)Ideal is the beacon life navigation. Every person should have his own ideal. Some people have become scientists or the astronomers yes I would, some people just want to do an ordinary workers, people's teacher. My ideal is to be a reporter.Whenever I see TV wars, the true love scene, I naturally think of war reporter of the credit. With their lives bets, unarmed in the battlefield to wander, just to win people the feeling of peace. In television, sports games was in full swing, in addition to the athletes, who has the same hard? It is a reporter. The dog, they in the camera busy trying, but people in the big shout "wonderful" at the same time, see the glory of the athletes, forget the reporters sweat. They also is tired. In fact, most of the time not people forget to reporters, but reporters to firmly "hidden" rise. I admire the reporter's silent and selfless, at the same time, a ideal seed germination in my heart. I think: the reporter, is a glorious career.Since the childhood, my ideal has been changed: scientists, the police, the driver...... But it only in "reporter" two words make on for several years. If I become a reporter, I will do everything in my power to the latest news for the audience. Maybe I can't become a famous journalists, but I will still be in only on the position of the struggle. Where there is news, I rushed to where, for the first time as the audience brought the events.......余下全文>>
六:英语作文:我梦想的职业 My dream job will be working in one of the biggest international accounting firm as an accountant. I want to be an accountant because I love mathematics and business so much. Also, being an accountant can help me to explore my knowledge of business and provide me a board range of network among the business world. I need to do a lot in order to achieve my goal. First, I have to get an undergraduate degree in accounting from college. Then I might either to go graduate school for a more advanced degree in accounting or get prepare for the CPA exam. With the CPA lisence, I have a better opportunity to get a job in the accounting firm. Finally, with my experience in the accounting firm, I can apply accounting position in the international accounting firm and to serve as an accountant there!
七:求一篇英语作文 MY ideal job 我理想的工作 My Ideal JobThere are various kinds of jobs in the world, such as writing, nursing, teaching and engineering. But different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers. This is because everyone has his own interest.As for me, I have made up my mind to be a teacher. I choose to do so mainly for three reasons. First, I want to teach because I like the pace of academic calendar. Two long vacations offer me an opportunity for reflection, research and writing. Secondly, I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes, to learn my own lesson, to stimulate myself and my students. And I can have the opportunity to keep on learning. Finally, I want to teach because, being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me, I will grow and change with them too.But teaching is no easy job at all. I must study cleverly to obtain more knowle工ge. And, at the same time, I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man’s soul.
扫一扫手机访问
365知识网 - 分享知识,传递价值!

我要回帖

更多关于 我的理想生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐