这篇文章的写作顺序翻译

万一考到了呢?大学英语六级短文翻译大预测
[摘要]离四六级考试还有一天的时间,在短时间之内提升分数,看看预测说不定有用。英语教育专家通过分析历年真题并结合热点发现,下面的预测非常有可能成为今年四六级考试翻译的两个命题方向。翻译预测一:Part IV Translation (30 minutes)Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to translate a passage from Chinese into English. You should write your answer on Answer Sheet 2.计量,古称度量衡,是实现单位制统一,保证量值准确可靠的活动,是现代国家经济、科技、社会发展的重要基础。计量历史悠久,关系国计民生。公元前221年秦朝建立,秦始皇统一度量衡,成为中国古代统一计量制度的里程碑。日《米制公约》的签署,开辟了全球范围内推行国际单位制的近代计量新纪元。以量子物理为基础的现代计量科学技术的研究与应用,为人类文明发展提供了更加精准的现代计量技术保障。1999年第21届国际计量大会决定:自2000年起,每年5月20日为“世界计量日”。2015年世界计量日的中国宣传主题与国际主题一致,为“计量与光”。参考译文:Measurement, which is called metrology in ancient times, isthe important foundation of social development of the modern countries’ economy, science and technology. It has a long history and plays an important role in national welfare and the people's livelihood. Established in 221 BC, in the Qin dynasty, Qinshihuang unified weights and measures, and became a unified system for the measurement of milestone in ancient China. On May 20th, 1875, the signing of the convention on metric, opened up a worldwide to implement new era of modern international system of units of measurement. Based on quantum physics, research and application of modern measurement science and technology, provides more accurate modern metrology technical supportfor the development of humancivilization. In 1999, the 21st international conference on measurement made a decision that since 2000, May 20 is for "World Metrology Day". China's propaganda theme of 2015 is in line with international themefor "measurement and light".翻译预测二:【翻译原文】3D眼镜帮助医生在看不清双手的时候进行外科手术。如今戴着3D眼镜的并非只有电影爱好者,一项新研究表明3D眼镜也能让医生获益。过去,医生对于工作中使用3D技术持怀疑态度,他们更愿意依靠自身经验。但由于3D眼镜或者甚至不需要眼镜的3D技术,这种情况可能要有所改变了。在行业人士的资助下,对50场手术的研究发现新技术的使用提高了手术的精准性与速度。【参考译文】3D glasses help doctors perform surgery when their hands are obscured from view. Moviegoers are not the only ones wearing 3D glasses nowadays. A new study suggests that doctors could benefit from them, too. In the past, doctors have been skeptical of using 3D technology in their work, preferring to rely on their own experience. But that may change, thanks to improved 3D glasses and even glasses-free technology. Funded by industry sponsors, the study of 50 surgeons finds that use of the new technology improves surgical precision and speed.【重点表达】进行外科手术 perform surgery对……持怀疑态度 be skeptical of...更愿意依靠自身经验 prefer to rely on their own experience(注意该句同用一个主语,后一个动词用动词的现在分词形式)提高手术的精准性与速度 improve surgical precision and speed
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:oasisli]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2018 Tencent. All Rights Reserved
日语中"你好"的发音是?
课程提供:
恭喜您,答对了!看一下您是不是和老师们的思路一样
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
很遗憾,答案错误。赶快看看正确答案和思路是怎么样的吧
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
答对啦,看看老师的思路吧!
有问有答&&在读这篇文章之后,你们可能会觉得很荒谬,其实连我有时都觉得很荒谬,但没办法、谁让我是个 压抑性的完美主义者 呢?我时常感到压抑,我就是无法走出这深渊,我就好像战场上的战士来到战场无法退缩,我已身在这场游戏中所以我只能向前冲锋而且无所畏惧,所以我发誓在我20岁以后我做任何事情都要做最棘手的那个、那些嘲笑我的、鄙视我的、我会让他们 S 的很掺,当然 我不是要杀了他们、而是将他身边的东西一点点夺去、最终让他一无所有。另外,我恨这个世界、我恨人类 更恨那些穿蕾丝袜的人、什么狗屎性感只会让我感到恶心,什么人不为己天诛地灭 只不过是自己一时的利益罢了、到最后还不是要死?什么鸟屎学历?学历越高害人越深 什么生化病毒 三聚氰胺这些如果不是学历高的人 的翻译是:After reading this article, you may find it very ridiculous, in fact, even I sometimes find it very ridiculous, but no way, who were suppressed by I'm a perfectionist? I often was suppressed, I is cannot out this abyss, I on seems battlefield Shang of Warrior came to battlefield cannot retreat, I ha 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在读这篇文章之后,你们可能会觉得很荒谬,其实连我有时都觉得很荒谬,但没办法、谁让我是个 压抑性的完美主义者 呢?我时常感到压抑,我就是无法走出这深渊,我就好像战场上的战士来到战场无法退缩,我已身在这场游戏中所以我只能向前冲锋而且无所畏惧,所以我发誓在我20岁以后我做任何事情都要做最棘手的那个、那些嘲笑我的、鄙视我的、我会让他们 S 的很掺,当然 我不是要杀了他们、而是将他身边的东西一点点夺去、最终让他一无所有。另外,我恨这个世界、我恨人类 更恨那些穿蕾丝袜的人、什么狗屎性感只会让我感到恶心,什么人不为己天诛地灭 只不过是自己一时的利益罢了、到最后还不是要死?什么鸟屎学历?学历越高害人越深 什么生化病毒 三聚氰胺这些如果不是学历高的人
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
After reading this article, you may find it very ridiculous, in fact, even I sometimes find it very ridiculous, but no way, who were suppressed by I'm a perfectionist? I often was suppressed, I is cannot out this abyss, I on seems battlefield Shang of Warrior came to battlefield cannot retreat, I ha
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&astrategic information disclosed[3], when comparing quoted and unquoted companies and amongst different types of firms, according to their product’s consumers (Santema and Van de Rijt, 2001). 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDo you go to school on the weekend? 您是否去学校在周末? & aThere are PLC cubicles for MCC groups, designed and supplied according to scope of supply list and installed near to the MCC cubicles. Cabling of control cables between PLC cubicle and MCC cubicles will be done during installation stage by the buyer. 有PLC小卧室为MCC小组,被设计和被供应根据供应名单的范围和安装近对MCC小卧室。 缚住控制电缆在PLC小卧室和MCC小卧室之间完成在设施阶段期间由买家。 & a那是我第一次去北京 That is I first time goes to Beijing & a中国女孩漂亮 The Chinese girls are attractive & aDownload, print, sign and send it to Animafest office, together with the preview DVD of the film and other required materials on a CD or DVD:
& awild type 狂放的类型 & ait leased a portion of land to owen CO.with a monthly rent ¥800 它出租了土地的部分对欧文CO.with月租800 & a广泛并有效整合社会优势资源 Widespread and effective conformity society superiority resources & a小学时,一次我感冒啦,但我还是坚持去上学 When elementary school, I catch cold, but I persisted goes to school & a1.10. Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, words importing any gender include the other genders and references to persons include corporations and vice versa. 1.10. 进口非凡的词包括复数和反之亦然,进口所有性别的词包括其他性别,并且在人的参考包括公司和反之亦然。 & ael sabor se queda en mi lengua 味道在我的语言依然是 & a面临不可回避的劣势挑战 Faced with inferiority challenge which cannot be avoided & a对是否有必要参加学校活动有两种主要的观点和态度。 正在翻译,请等待... & aIf you no three no four . I will give you color see see 如果您没有三没有四。 我将给您颜色看见看 & aAnd if I need some help? 并且,如果我需要一些帮助? & aSTAINLESS STEEL EDGE 不锈钢的边缘 & a那你是谁哦! Who then you are oh! & a服务小姐最后说了“再见” Served young lady finally to say “goodbye” & a他拾金不昧,然而有人认为他有点傻 He does not pocket the money, however some people thought he is a little silly & aThen I realized the responsibility of the captain. I must stand out and encourage these guys to cheer up. I ensured them that missing the champion mattered nothing. We should just take it ease and enjoying the remaining mathches. Perhaps being the alpha ones was very tempting. But the efforts we made and the friendship Then I realized the responsibility of the captain. I must stand out and encourage these guys to cheer up. I ensured them that missing the champion mattered nothing. We should just take it ease and enjoying the remaining mathches. Perhaps being the alpha ones was very tempting. But the efforts we mad & aif you are still stuck in safe mode,you can try to diagnose the problem using an app called crash reporter 如果您在安全模式下仍然被困住,您能设法使用app告诉的崩溃记者诊断问题 & aI missed you but I missing you.I missing you but I missed you I missed you but I missing you. I missing you but I missed you & a这是一种错觉 This is one kind of illusion & a远近男に二言はない”“武士に二有言実行(ゆうげんじっこう男だって、たまには二言ぐら 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou said you will cm on sunday ,,but you didnt 您说在星期天您将cm,但您没有 & a赶上进度 Catches up with the progress & a祝你们幸福! 正在翻译,请等待... & a他是音乐总监,一直支持汉娜,但一次意外使汉娜知道他是在利用她。 He is music inspector general, supports the Chinese to be elegant continuously, but an accident causes the Chinese to know elegantly he is using her. & aOnly Love Dear 仅爱亲爱 & aAlways  总  & aHi, My name is ying. I am Chinese from North china. I live in north county of San Diego. Have been USA over ten years. My friend find her love one here, and they had great marriage . I Think It would be great place to meet you.
& alog in to the battle.net account you wish to protect 注册到您希望保护的battle.net帐户 & a让我看看其他的 Let me have a look other & a执行合同 Execution contract & athere will be no guitar lessons next friday, 11 november as miss warner has other commitments. the session will be made up 因为错过华纳有其他承诺,下星期五将没有吉他教训, 11月11日。 会议将组成 & a好,那你早点睡 Good, then you earlier rest & a棉被门帘
& a冬季施工计划和准备工作时间性强,技术要求复杂。如果不采取有效的措施,仓促施工往往有一些质量事故的发生。 The winter construction plan and preparatory work timely, the specification is complex.If does not take the effective measure, the hasty construction often has some quality accident occurrence. & a有何不可 Why not & aWon’tleavehome Won' tleavehome & an 55!w ! n a^o7 ! n paau什么意思 n 55! w! n a^o7! n paau什么意思 & ayou'd ghgve our dream just one more change don,e let this be our last goodbye 您ghgve我们的梦想一变动更会笠头, e让此我们前再见 & a可能我生在中国,思想不够开放 Possible I to live in China, the thought insufficient opening & ait's not only the goodbye that hurts,but also the Flashback that follows 正在翻译,请等待... & acamoList camoList & a3 dec: christmas bazaar 3 dec : 圣诞节义卖市场 & aケツプレシャス [ketsupureshiyasu) & a6 dec: christmas lunch 6 dec : 圣诞节午餐 & ado
camera 您有照相机 & aSince the second model involved the addition of a single variable 从介入唯一可变物的加法的第二个模型 & aqwerty keybiard 打字机键盘的keybiard & al'attestation d'assurance 保险证明 & a我能不说吗 I can not say & aサスケ X ケツプレシャス [sasuke) X [ketsupureshiyasu) & aSince the second model involved the addition of a single variable, the significance of the coefficient (02) of this variable will indicate whether the IT capability has a statistically significant effect on performance 正在翻译,请等待... & a在读这篇文章之后,你们可能会觉得很荒谬,其实连我有时都觉得很荒谬,但没办法、谁让我是个 压抑性的完美主义者 呢?我时常感到压抑,我就是无法走出这深渊,我就好像战场上的战士来到战场无法退缩,我已身在这场游戏中所以我只能向前冲锋而且无所畏惧,所以我发誓在我20岁以后我做任何事情都要做最棘手的那个、那些嘲笑我的、鄙视我的、我会让他们 S 的很掺,当然 我不是要杀了他们、而是将他身边的东西一点点夺去、最终让他一无所有。另外,我恨这个世界、我恨人类 更恨那些穿蕾丝袜的人、什么狗屎性感只会让我感到恶心,什么人不为己天诛地灭 只不过是自己一时的利益罢了、到最后还不是要死?什么鸟屎学历?学历越高害人越深 什么生化病毒 三聚氰胺这些如果不是学历高的人海量权威词典 - APP独家官方发行
每日一句:&
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.&&今天有人坐在树荫下,是因为有人在很久前种了树。“这篇文章的主要内容是…”用英语怎么翻译 急!_百度知道
“这篇文章的主要内容是…”用英语怎么翻译 急!
我有更好的答案
THE MAIN CONTENT OF THIS ARTICLE IS ......
This is the main content of the articleThe main content of this article isThe&main&idea&of&this&passage&is&abou仅供参考
The main content of this article isThe main contents of this article are
This article is primarily about...
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!

我要回帖

更多关于 哎呀 这篇文章的答案 的文章

随机推荐