喜欢动物世界节目 翻译成综艺节目英文怎么说说

如何提高gofair自动翻译成多语种的准确率?
如何提高gofair自动翻译成多语种的准确率?
漫谈网络技巧
gofair是一个国际性多语种商用视频站,也是做设备出口的外贸企业非常熟悉的一个平台。不少外销员对gofair的自动翻译准确率感到惊讶的同时,我发现他们gofair视频的自动翻译并未真正用好,其实只要理解几句话就能进一步提升大家在gofair的自动翻译准确率。因为gofair前台后台都是全英文的,所以有些英语一般般的外销员会不知所措,这边就把提高自动翻译准确率的要点给大家拔一拔,高手请飘过吧~工具/原料gofair帐号懂英语的外销员:)方法/步骤登录gofair的会员后台,点publish new按钮开始发布。注意:gofair可以发布视频、文字、图片的任意组合,每篇文章中,视频最多发一个,图片最多是8张,内容中的文字不超过2000字符,标题字数限制不清楚尽量不超过60个字符吧。在title这里输入你的视频标题,gofair已经提醒你了:“more keywords=better SEO”,意思就是让你在标题里尽可能多加产品关键词。顺便再啰嗦一句:只能用英文哦。同时,注意gofair后台的那一行字,下图我用红框标出了:Use accurate deion, simple grammar, simple word to ensure auto-translation accuracy. 英语不好的,不用慌,我翻译给你听:gofair让你尽量使用精准的描述、简单的语法、简单简短的词汇,以确保自动翻译的准确率。这个不难理解吧,如果语法或用词太复杂,肯定容易造成翻译后的歧义。接下来在content这里也要用英语尽可能详细描述你的产品,当然如果同时有上传视频的,就可以对视频进行进一步介绍,不要怕啰嗦。许多外销员忽略了gofair的content区域,甚至直接留空,真的太可惜了啊~content有好多作用呢:1)多介绍产品视频的机理或各种情况,这样自动翻译后帮助潜在客户第一时间充分理解视频、理解产品。----因为视频中的对话肯定无法自动翻译,但content会被自动翻译啊,这样结合视频的话,无论客户来自全球任何地方,基本上都完全理解了。你说这点重要不重要?2)可以放入具体的产品技术参数,让客户一目了然,避免客户再来询问浪费时间和商机。----清晰的产品参数,会给客户留下非常专业的印象,大大提高询盘。3)好了,以上两条你做到了后,再加上gofair自带的自动翻译成100多种语言,含独特原创的SEO关键词页面是不是自然就有啦?----各大搜索引擎不大爱才怪呢:)还有,gofair和一般视频站不同,上传视频的同时还可以上传图片,个人感觉这点非常贴心也极其重要。看见下图绿色的upload img按钮了吗?不妨上传几张重点的产品图片,图片上多画几个箭头用英文表述下自己产品的优势卖点,杀手锏呢。对了,可以选择上传的图片是放在content的前面还是后面的,就是下图的“before or after the content”选项,自己勾选下就可以了。END注意事项自动翻译成多语种营销,一旦用好对外贸是很强大的,但是大家在gofair发布时一定要注意以上这些要点。用对了,效果必定翻几倍!gofair会员预设的联系方式是不会被自动翻译的,建议用英语,这样全球通用都能看懂。联系方式会被自动加在你发布的每一个视频的最后。如果您是在自己网站打造多语种平台,同样可以在网站开发时借鉴我以上的经验。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
漫谈网络技巧
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 专注互联网最新动态技巧分享
作者最新文章他最喜欢的节目是动物世界 的翻译是:His favorite programs are animal world 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他最喜欢的节目是动物世界
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
His favorite show is the animal world
His favorite programs are animal world
His favorite programs are animal world
His favorite program is animal world
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&awe often complain that our teachers make trouble for us 故意 我们经常抱怨我们的老师做麻烦为我们故意 & a第二:新垂直分流使用的皮带是纵向条纹皮带,纵向摩擦力与平面普通皮带无异,起不到有效防止包裹在皮带上打滑。这是引起行李在皮带上滑动,导致机身卡包的直接原因。针对此缺陷,建议厂家将皮带更换为一期一用的花纹皮带,可增加皮带摩擦力。 Second: The new vertical divergence use leather belt is the longitudinal stripe leather belt, longitudinal friction force and plane ordinary leather belt not different, does not get up prevented effectively wraps slips on the leather belt.This is causes the baggage to skid on the leather belt, cause & aundefined.own undefined.own & arole of shipping and forwarding agents 运输和运送经理人的角色 & a从而达到更好地交流沟通的目的 Thus achieved exchanges the communication goal well & aIndividual weight without packaging: 65g. 没有包装的单独重量: 65g. & a开始觉得屋子太小 Starts to think the room too is small & a心女 Heart female & a请输入您需要翻译的文本 我喜欢魏晨 Please input the text which you need to translate I to like the Wei early morning & awe can get to know what the moon is like and how far it is in a school 我们可以知道什么月亮是象,并且多远它在学校 & aI take direct action to improve safety in my work 我在我的工作采取直系活动改进安全 & a配套的子系统 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAfter death, the doctor 在死亡以后,医生 & a你还没接你老婆下班吗 You have not met your wife to get off work & a大卫和南希喜欢画画吗 David and Nancy likes painting pictures & a癌症的产生原因是什么呢?国内外医学界已经证实,人类80%~90%以上的癌症与外部环境因素相关,也就是人类生活环境中的物理、化学和生物因素与癌症的发生密切相关。 What is cancer production reason? The domestic and foreign medical arenas already confirmed that, human 80%~90% above cancer and the external environment factor are related, also was in humanity living conditions physics, chemistry and the biotic factor and the cancer occurrence close correlation. & aConduct interviews 正在翻译,请等待...
& a三鹿奶粉事件 Three deer powdered milk event & a思君良久 Trouve M. à long terme & a更重要的是可以向学生传授知识,体现我的价值,这是我最自豪的 May teach the knowledge more importantly to the student, manifests my value, this is I proudest & asoft root
ROOT temporary ,unroot after reboot 软的根根临时, unroot在重新起动以后 & aAHAIRDRESSERSCAR AHAIRDRESSERSCAR & a蚯蚓住在泥土里。 The earthworm lives in the soil. & a它曾经影响戏曲界两个世纪 It once affected the drama for two centuries & a争取在课内外多讲英语 Strives for speaks English inside and outside the class & a伟大的爱使奇迹发生 The great love causes the miracle to occur & aI really cheap I真正地便宜 & asprite-ameng 魍魉ameng & a这女孩害怕再生人面前说话 This girl is afraid regenerates in front of the human to speak & aDGFGAHDRW
DJFNJKDSNF DGFGAHDRW SJFKDKJF DJFNJKDSNF & aa little chinese 正在翻译,请等待...
& a.好男人,对自己有要求,对女人没要求 正在翻译,请等待...
& a兔子的毛 Rabbit's wool & a我希望有人告诉我,我该怎么办 I hoped some people do tell me, how me should manage & a我们是否可以带照相机 Whether we can bring the photographic camera & a该影片是根据英语的小说改编的 This movie is acts according to English the novel reorganization & aLooking ahead, Zhongkai people brave to challenges, achieving the ambitious goals of the company. All employees will: "progress, that is, never stop! "Under the guidance of core values and strive to provide our customers with more valuable supermarket equipment, with the dream of excellence, we work together with you,
正在翻译,请等待...
& a在年初就应该制定好计划 Should formulate the good plan in the beginning of the year & a当我第一次见到她时,她还是个孩子 When I first time saw when her, she is a child & a说喜欢我 Said likes me & a这件夹克衫是蓝色的 This jacket unlined upper garment is the blue color & aare you want go to the american travel 是您要去美国旅行 & a玛丽和艾丽生对方的气,但一会又言归于好了 Mary and Ai Li lives opposite party gas, but one could be reconciled & aregular army 正规军 & aForensic Accounting and Benford's Law [In the Spotlight] 法庭会计和Benford的法律[在聚光灯] & a印度拥有众多讲英语的人 India has speaks the English very fluent person multitudinously & ai go to the amrican . 我去amrican。 & awon't be necessary for your own learning career 为您自己学习的事业不要是必要的 & a想知道我最喜欢的老师叫什么名字么???让我来告诉你吧。、他就是我们现在的英语老师,马小姐 正在翻译,请等待...
& afor his speeches 为他的讲话 & a三枚戒指 Three remonstrance fingers & a第一颗流星 First meteor & aFriendship is the mother of our psyche, who'll warm her kid when hurt occurs. 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahis speeches 他的讲话 & a我本来以为没有这样的人,但是我竟然看到了 I do not think originally such person, but I saw unexpectedly & aCause it’s a long long journey 起因它是一次长的长的旅途 & a他最喜欢的节目是动物世界 正在翻译,请等待...你最喜欢什么电视节目 用programme做 翻译成英语_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
你最喜欢什么电视节目 用programme做 翻译成英语
我有更好的答案
What's your favorite TV programme ?
最后要是best
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包翻译:今天英语。 健康生活。 运动新闻。 中国文化。 动物世界。 欢迎来到。_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
翻译:今天英语。 健康生活。 运动新闻。 中国文化。 动物世界。 欢迎来到。
今天英语。English Today 健康生活。Healthy Living 运动新闻。Sports News]中国文化。Culture China 动物世界。Animal World 欢迎来到。welcome to 都是新目标七下U11的短语 除了最后一个都是电视节目翻译。 PS. 书上67页。
采纳率:58%
来自团队:
English Today healthy life
sports news Curlure China Animal World welcome to sp
Today's English. A healthy life. Sports news. The Chinese culture. The animal world. Welcome to.
English today. Healthy life. Sports news. Chinese culture. Animal world. Welcome to.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
动物世界的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我不喜欢看新闻,但是我喜欢看情景喜剧,它在7:30-8:00播出.《2012》是一部很好的电影,它会在8:00-10:00播出.动物世界很无聊,我不喜欢看.请英语好的翻译一下.请不要用翻译软件翻译,那样语法是错误的.翻译完了我会用翻译软件检测的,不要有侥幸心理,请靠人工翻译.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I don't like watching news , but I like watching scene comedy , it is shown at 7:30 to 8:00 . 《2012》is a very good movie , it will be shown at 8:00 to 10:00 . 《Animal World》is very boring , I don't like watching it .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I don't like watching news, but I like watching a sitcoms, which is shown at 7:30-8:00. The 2012 is a very good movie, it will be broadcast on 8:00-10:00. The animal is boring, I don't like to watch.
I don't like watching news, but I like watching comedy story. It is on 7:30-8:00.
《2012》is a very good movie, it will be on 8:00-10:00. The animal 《animal world》 is boring, I don't like watching.
供参考:I am really not a fan of watching news, but I do like watching scene comedy shows, and they will be on at 7:00 to 8:00. Movie 《2012》is a fantastic movie, and its show time will be 8:00 to 10:00. As for the “Animal World", it couldn' I do not like it.
I don't like watching news ,but I like watching comedy ,which is shown at 7:00-8:00. 2012 is a great movie,it will be shown at 8:00-10:00. Animal world is so boring ,I don't like it.
I don't like watching news , but I enjoy watching scene comedy .It is shown from 7:30 to 8:00 . I think《2012》is a very good film . It will be shown from 8:00 to 10:00 . 《The World of Animals》is very boring ,I don't like watching it at all .
I don't like watching news, but scene comedy, which it will be broadcast at 7:30 to 8:00.《2012》is a very great film, which it will be in the air at 8:00 to 10:00.I don't like watching《Animal World》, it is so boring.
I am not fond of watching news ,but I do like to see the sitcom which broadcast from 7:30 to 8:30.is a good movie which is live from 8:00 to 10:00.I
hate to see the Animal World which is very boring .
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 动物世界节目 的文章

随机推荐