针剂用水处理设备英语怎么说

新闻热词:“注射”&“注资”英语怎么说_沪江英语学习网网页版学习工具 &
& 今天要说的词是“inject”,请先看新华社的两则报道:China's drug safety watchdog wants to make sure a deadly herbal injection has been pulled off store shelves. On Thursday the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) ordered local branches to once again check all companies and institutions that sold or used ciwujia.中国的药品监管机构再次下令进行检查,以确定一种可致命的注射液已经停止销售。上周四,国家食品药品监督管理局命令地方机构对曾经出售或者使用刺五加注射液的公司及医药单位再次进行检查。The Dutch government will reinforce the core capital of Dutch banking and insurance group ING by injecting 10 billion euros (13.4 billion US dollars), the Dutch Finance Ministry said Sunday.上周日,荷兰财政部称,政府决定向银行业及保险机构荷兰国际集团(ING)注资100亿欧元(约合134亿美元),以稳定本国金融市场。上面两个报道中, 都用到了 inject 这个词的不同形式。Injection 是“注射液”,inject 则指金融业中的“注资”。inject 在做动词时,最常见的意思是“注射”,inject penicilin,就是“打青霉素”。还有一些比较喜欢“插嘴”的人,我们可以说他们 inject a remark into the conversation。在工作中,“我们总希望使工作饶有趣味”,We hope to inject new interest into our work, 那么我们就要在我们现在的“项目中加入一些新构想”,to inject a few ideas into project。此外,你有没有遇到过看着看着电视,突然遇到“实况插播”的情况呢,那叫做 live inject, 如果你想来点儿小幽默的话,那就 inject a note of humor into your life 吧。相关热点:2被浏览267分享邀请回答1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答头孢他啶注射液 的翻译是:Ceftazidime injection 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
头孢他啶注射液
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Ceftazidime injection
Ceftazidime injection
Ceftazidime injection
Ceftazidime injection liquid
Spore he ding inoculation fluid
相关内容&aexamples of ETO include construction industry products (bridge chemical plants,automotive production lines) and large products with special options that are stationary during production (commercial passenger aircraft ,ships,high-voltage switchgear,steam turbines). ETO的例子包括建筑业产品(桥梁化工工厂,汽车生产线)和大产品以在生产的特殊选择(商业客机、船、高压互换机,蒸汽机)期间是固定式。 & a我是2010级日语专业2班的学生 I am 2010 level of Japanese specialized 2 class of students & a人员的安排 Personnel's arrangement & aLooked like was wants to get married…Ha ha 看起来是想要结婚… Ha ha & a我的心情突然舒服了很多 My mood suddenly comfortable very many & aMy English learning 我英国学会 & a不切实际的幻想 Impractical fantasy & aLtaliano Ltaliano & awhat is your chinese name 水海松 什么是您的中国命名水海松 & a在高温的情况 In high temperature situation & a我的风筝 My kite & a开始的时候,Simon觉得干这件事很无聊 Starts, Simon thought does this matter to be very bored & a谁能拯救一个迷失的人 Who can save the human who loses & athat act of hubris lies squarely 过分骄傲那次行动方形地说谎 & a感觉口渴 Feels thirstily & a你应该更谦虚点。 You should a more modest spot. & a我对句子很长的英文不会翻译 I cannot translate to the sentence very long English & a我想请人修一下我的自行车 I want to ask the human to repair my bicycle & aThat remark is really uncalled for 那评论是真正地不必要的为 & a爱情天使 Love angel & a你的梦 Your dream & aasian mist 亚洲薄雾 & a订单可不可以安排出货呢? Can the order form arrange to produce goods? & a等到一切都刚好的时候 When all just time & aCertified Organic 被证明的有机 & a你的问题我想我能帮助你 Your question I thought I can help you & aI am on your side. 我是在您的边。 & a集市上有许多小摊子,出售的货物应有尽有。 At the rural fair has many small outdoor shops, the sell cargo has everything expected to find. & a浮伤侵染年华 Floats the wound to invade dyes the time passage & aUSB2.0 TO 2.5"SATA
HDD Enclosure USB2.0到2.5 " SATA HDD封入物 & aI am but thankful for all the support we've received for over a year and 3 months. We only hope that what will last are the good memories.” 我是,但感激为我们接受了在一年期间和3个月的所有支持。 我们只希望什么将持续是好记忆”。 & a抽湿 Pulls out wet & a一切尽在掌握 All are grasping & a我想念我所有的朋友 I think of my all friends & a我们要怎样保护好自己的眼睛呢? How do we have to protect own eye? & arice buns 米小圆面包 & aI,miss,you I,错过,您 & aIt is habit which is able to be developed rather than love and it is touch which can be obtained as time goes by rather than affection. 它是能被开发而不是爱的习性,并且它是可以获得作为时间去而不是喜爱的接触。 & aBut really you should join the library 但您应该真正地加入图书馆 & aoverall command 整体命令 & a浩然 Overwhelming & anaughty girl 淘气女孩 & a碱性蚀刻添加剂 Alkalinity etching chemical additive & acrysta crysta & aElegant still 典雅的平静 & a头孢他啶静脉点滴 Spore he ding vein intravenous drip & abeauty nelly nelly秀丽 & a天气很热,大部分时间都呆在家里睡觉,看电视,看书,偶尔出去购物 The weather is very hot, the majority of time all stay at home sleep, watch the television, reads, occasionally exits the shopping & a本研究旨在探讨CBI教学在高职英语教学中的效果 This research is for the purpose of discussing the CBI teaching in the quality English teaching effect & a您好:我想了解一下这个Laser Rangefinders的具体应用范围,及最大的测距范围是多少?如果有详细的参数资料可以发给我一个邮件!以及报价单!谢谢 You are good: I want to understand this Laser Rangefinders concrete application scope, how many and the biggest range finder scope is? If has the detailed parameter material to be possible to issue me a mail! As well as quotation! Thanks & acan'tseechineselauguage can'tseechineselauguage & a看完货下午5点之前送你去火车站 Looked goods in the afternoon in front of 5 o'clock delivers you to go to the train station & a返回上级 Returns to the higher authority & a我们的产品能销售到全国各地 Our product can sell each place & a头孢他啶注射液 Spore he ding inoculation fluid &静脉注射液,intravenous fluid,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 静脉注射液
1)&&intravenous fluid
静脉注射液
2)&&angelica intravenous injection
当归静脉注射液
The effect of the separate segments Angi-SS and Angi-YY of the angelica intravenous injection to the cerebral isc
当归静脉注射液分离组分Angi-SS和Angi-yy对脑缺血大鼠模型的影响
To determine the contents of amino acids,including free and total amino acids in the angelica intravenous injection,external standard method was used.
应用外标法测定当归静脉注射液中游离氨基酸和总氨基酸的含量。
3)&&Chinese herbal IV injection
中药静脉注射液
4)&&Intravenous injection
Effect of rapid intravenous injection on ultrastructure of
快速静脉注射对小鼠肝细胞超微结构的影响
Pathological study on intravenous injection of doxorubicin caused vascular intimal injury
静脉注射多柔比星对血管内膜损伤的病理学研究
Perspectives on the application of solid lipid nanoparticles for intravenous injection
静脉注射用固体脂质纳米粒的应用前景分析
5)&&Intravenous
[英][,?ntr?'vi:n?s]&&[美]['?ntr?'vin?s]
Effect of Intravenous Metoprolol on Left Ventricular Function in Patients With Hypertrophic C
静脉注射美托洛尔对肥厚型心肌病左心室功能的影响
Half dose of standard high-dose intravenous Y-globulin in the tre
半标准大剂量静脉注射用人免疫球蛋白治疗皮肤病13例临床疗效观察
Clinical Effects of Intravenous Injection of Scopolamine for Cervix Dropsy During D
产程中宫颈水肿静脉注射东莨菪碱70例研究
6)&&vein injection
Exploration on prevention of micro-air from entering blood vessel during vein injection;
静脉注射时防止微量空气进入血管的方法探讨
The mice of different sex from Kunming were as test animal, acute toxicity of the antibiotic SN06 was analyzed by vein injection test, sperm shape abnormality test, skin irritation test in this paper.
以昆明种小白鼠作为实验对象,以静脉注射、精子致畸、皮肤刺激性3种实验对农用抗生素SN06的急性毒性进行分析。
补充资料:凡命注射液 ,静脉注射复方氨基酸(17)
药物名称:静脉注射复方氨基酸(17)英文名:别名: 凡命注射液 ,静脉注射复方氨基酸(17)适应症: 氨基酸类药。用于补充胃肠道吸收功能障碍患者的氨基酸。 用量用法: 静脉滴注:成人根据病情,每24小时输注500~1000ml,滴速为每分钟30~40滴。婴幼儿,每日按体重1kg输注20ml。 禁忌: 严重肝功能损坏和尿毒症。 注意事项: 偶见恶心。本品为高渗溶液,当由外周静脉输注时,可能引起血栓性静脉炎。有不可逆性的肝损伤及不能使用透析装置的尿毒病患者禁用。 规格: 注射型:250ml/瓶。 类别:营养药物
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。下载翻译插件
请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:
其他浏览器正在火热开发中...
你的常用语种在这里
较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
添加收藏到&(单选)&:
暂时没有您的历史记录
不想显示历史记录?
努力翻译中...
添加收藏到&(单选)&:

我要回帖