推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口作文网为你甄选多篇关于父母亲的英语作文60带翻译的优秀作文,文章内容以关于父母亲的英语作文60带翻译为中心,作文有议论,叙事 ,想象等形式。作文字数有400字、600字、800字。
动物语言翻译帽一天,妈妈急急忙忙地冲进家们,对我说:这是动物语言翻译帽,有了它,你就能听懂动物的语言啦!于是----第二天,我戴着这顶帽子去森林里玩,玩着玩着,忽然传来一声声拉锯声,把我的耳朵震得嗡嗡响,突然,耳朵里传来了声音,...未来的翻译家地球的语言种类繁多,人们因为语言的不同还曾经闹过这样一则笑话:明朝时郑和下西洋路过非洲,当地的土著见郑和态度友好,便送给明朝的船队一只长颈鹿。郑和听后立马把长颈鹿献给皇帝,还口口声声的说这是神兽。原来,在非洲本地语中,...我的理想作文400字翻译家每个人都有自己各种各样的理想。理想好比是一盏指路明灯,它会指引你到达成的彼岸。朋友,你想知道我的理想吗?让我悄悄地告诉你:我的理想是当一名翻译家。我之所以想当翻译家,是因为有两大原因:第一是能为人民服务,能为国家作贡献...你知道多少英语作文万能句子呢?写英语作文的时候,总是不知道要如何下手,有了这些英语作文万能句子就再也不用愁了!更多关于英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...学英语今天,妈妈带我去学英语。一开始我对英语一点也不感兴趣,每次上英语课时,总感觉英语很难学也很难念。但是,今天上了徐老师的课后,我对英语一下子就产生了很浓厚的好感,也觉得英语不是那么的难学了。徐老师上课可有意思呀!他先让我们做游戏-----开小火车,然...我的英语老师300字我们的英语老师姓庄。他的英语水平可以跟老外相比。他不仅是英语组的组长,还是政教务主任,管理能力也不差。庄老师很幽默。他总是把英语教的有趣,易学,英语课上总充满着欢声笑语。学英语时,有一些学生经常忘记一些单词的发音,总是用...英语书写大赛今天上学的时候,英语陈老师告诉了我一个喜讯我的英语书写大赛得了一等奖!我听到这个消息,高兴的一蹦三尺高,太HAPPY了!这跟我平时的习惯息息相关。我平时写字的时候就很认真,一点儿也不马虎,就算没有四线格,我也会写得工工整整,就拿我寒假做...今天是星期日,我和爸爸妈妈很早就起床了,因为今天是我去上英语课的日子,到了英语学院我热情的向老师打招呼,这时,铃声响了。我们都坐到自己的位置上,开始和老师学英语,公鸡COCK喔喔喔,母鸡HEN咕咕答小鸡CHICK叽叽叽....不一会下课的铃声响了,妈妈来接...六月的天气,像一个情绪不定的娃娃,说变就变。早上还是晴空万里,到中午,转眼间就乌云密布,下起了雷阵雨。早上8点多,爸爸拿好渔具,不问也知道,爸爸又准备去捉鱼了,不过这回有另外3个邻居同他结伴而行,一起去捉鱼。因为那时天气很好所以爸爸没有带雨...别人常说:父亲是船,母亲是帆,我们就像是船中的人儿。那一天,吃晚饭的时候,我吃得太多了,整个晚上,我的肚子都不舒服。我想只要硬撑着,就一定会好起来的,可是,无论我怎么努力,肚子都还是痛得越来越厉害。我只好选择上床乖乖睡觉。可...父母的爱是无价的,有人说:父爱如山,母爱如海。虽然只是说话,但是要是他细观察,你会感觉这句话是真实的。有一天,爸爸和我去舟山玩,我们去了桃花岛,那里是沿海的小岛,所以非常冷。当天,海风很大,我感到非常冷。本想把我非常冷这句话藏在心里,...有人说生老病死是常情,但我不觉得,我害怕父母变老,父母辛勤的培养我们长大,可他们却变老了,不再年轻了,那深深的皱纹和满头白发让我害怕。我怕父母离开,我那坚实的永恒的后盾该是谁,父母是爱我们的,他们在细节,言语中表达的都是深深的爱意啊从我们...每一人的情感极其丰富:亲情,友情,爱情,乡情,爱国之情----这些情感有的单纯,有的复杂;有的浅淡,有的深厚;有的真挚,有的虚假---然而,在我们成长过程中,有的让我们充满期待,有的让我们害怕面对。到现在我还记忆犹新。随着年龄的增长,我...今天我和爸爸一起去报名了英语兴趣班。我记得有一次我去体验学英语,老师写得我眼花缭乱我是一句也听不懂,不过他们都是学过的。这次妈妈给我报名了新学期,大家都没学过,我相信自己一定能学好我喜欢英语兴趣班,不过我喜欢新学期不喜欢他们上了半个学期我再...英语听写后在今天的英语课上,章老师上好新课后,就给我们听写、拼读英语单词。章老师先后报了门、教室、学校、老师、学生、床、房间等单词让我们听写。这些单词中有的比较简单,我一下子就能听写出来,有些我只有一点点会拼,对那些难的,我只能听着发呆。我想,这个章...你知道高考英语作文万能句子都有哪些吗?想要考试英语作文拿高分,那就抓紧时间把下列高考英语作文万能句子都背下来吧!更多高考英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...补英语啦!今天开始补英语啦!真期待能马上见到新的老师和同学。我的妈妈骑着摩托带着我,顶着烈日,来到了距我家有20多里地的沟门子,去育才英语那里补课。刚进教室,许许多同学都交流感情,虽然初次见面但是大家都觉的很亲切,不觉的陌生,这也...英语老师小星星英语学校有两个老师。一个是MISSWANG,一个是MISTLI。MISSWANG是一个女老师,她身材苗条,两只眼睛炯炯有神,乌黑发亮的头发披在肩上。经常着一身休闲衣。对同学可好了。讲课时,特别耐心,经常与我们做游戏,在...父母,一个温馨的名词;亲情,一段动人的旋律,无论时间如何推移,亘古不变的是暖暖真情。我一直引以为豪的是生活在一个幸福的家庭里。从呱呱坠地那天起,我就在父母无微不至的关怀中成长。伊伊学舌时,有父母的耐心教导;蹒跚学步时,有父母的有力搀扶;做错事...10月17日晴放学后,我来到菜园里。父母都在菜园里干活,他们要把已经成熟的蔬菜收割起来装好,好明天早上早早到农贸市场上卖个好价钱。见他们汗流浃背,我就赶紧走过去,伏下身,像他们那样割起韭菜来。作业写完了?见我过来,父亲沉着脸问我。写完...父亲的爱是广袤的,是深沉的;这种爱会给你力量,使你坚强,让你永不退缩;父爱如山。母亲的爱是伟大的,是无私的;这种爱会给你温暖,使你感动,让你努力向前;母爱如水。...母爱细腻,温柔,常常让饿感念;而父爱,似乎总是那么遥远、模糊,常常被我忽略......去年寒假,雪可大了!天冷的要命,我只好乖乖地待在暖暖的家里,可我偏要惦记着外面那美味的早点。妈!我想吃一碗面条。您买菜时顺便给我带一碗!瞅着准备出门的妈妈,...我的妈妈今天妈妈发脾气了,像一只大老虎一样。很凶、很猛。上午我玩电脑太入迷了,忘了时间。妈妈气呼呼的走过来,喊道:快看时间,中间我喊了三次,你就是不应。现在迟到了,怎么办?我还是没有回应妈妈,还是沉迷在电脑游戏中。这下妈妈更生气了,跑到我身旁大声的...我已经是五年级的学生了,需要背诵的英语单词量也增加了许多。很多同学都说学英语好难,而我却不觉得,因为我有学英语的窍门!每天早晨多背诵。俗话说得好:一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨。人在清晨的记忆力是最好的。每天不用背很多,只要背五到六个...英语兴趣班终于可以上兴趣班了!我特别兴奋。这一天,我兴致勃勃地来到学校觉得特别快乐!最让我感兴趣的还是我可以到兴趣班去参加上课了。来到学校,我看到时间还早,就准备好东西耐心等待。叮零零上课开始了,大家急忙向英语兴趣班的教室跑去。来到教室,...英语话剧比赛星期四,我格外兴奋,因为下午我们要去进行英语话剧比赛。中午,我迅速吃完饭,和同学们一起去老师的办公室化妆。1:30我们乘坐大巴士出发了,我有一丝紧张,但又有一丝兴奋。终于到南化四小了,我们先到会议室准备。到我们了,我们走进比赛场...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...父爱是什么?父爱是送我上学时对我的叮嘱,每次把我送到学校门口的时候,父亲总会唠叨半天:上课认真听讲,听老师的话,字写好点父爱是生病时默默陪伴的身影,生病的时候,父亲总会拿起我的书,看上一段,然后背下来讲给我听,为我解除寂寞。父爱是我犯错误时...亲爱的爸爸妈妈,无论何时何地你们都是我的拐杖,给我支持,给我方向,给我力量,让我可以走好今后的每一段路。也许有一天,你们老到无法再给我支持,但在我心里那份浓浓的爱仍然会帮助我直到永远!来不及了,不吃了,这是去年一个冬天的早晨,因为...
移动端访问:
??????????
??????????英语作文感恩父母60词带翻译(共6篇)
英语作文感恩父母60词带翻译(共6篇)
【感恩作文】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:感谢父母的英语作文 感谢父母的英语作文(篇1) Last week our music teacher taught us a song, named Indebted Heart. Through it I know that we should live with a thankful heart. At that time, I think of my parents. I think they are the first people I should thank. It’s them who give me life. It’s them who give me home. It’s them who bring me up. It’s them who look after me. It’s them who teach me knowledge and live happily. I should thank my parents giving me so much. Maybe I should think how to pay back the love my parents give me. But now I think the best way to be appreciated of my parents is to study well and then being a useful person to the society when I grow up. 上周我们的音乐老师教了我们一首歌,叫感恩的心。通过这首歌我知道我们应该怀着一颗感恩的心去生活。在那时,我想起了我的父母。我认为他们是我最应该感谢的人。是他们给了我生命。是他们给我一个家。是他们抚养我长大。是他们在照顾我。是他们教给我知识,给了我幸福快乐的生活。我要感谢我的父母给了我这么多。也许我应该考虑如何回报父母给我的一切。但现在我觉得感谢我父母的最好的方法就是好好学习,长大后做一个对社会有用的人。篇二:感恩父母的英语作文 感恩父母的英语作文 Thanksgiving parents English composition Everyone should have a life down on feelings - Thanksgiving, we have Thanksgiving life, family Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving life, the community Thanksgiving ... ... If, like me to choose my first Thanksgiving to the parents. They let me come to this colorful world, and they spared no effort to support me grow up in their harvest success, I am pleased to join with me, and
they are in my frustration, I am encouraged by, I loud voice exhort, and look forward to a report, the parents of the heart and blood flowing from time to time in my whole body. If you only Thanksgiving parents may be too narrow. We would also like to live Thanksgiving. As long as grateful, then your life will be happier! Life is fair, she will not deceive you, as long as you pay, there will be a return. Despite the sometimes smooth, sometimes despit singing, even though at times laughing, even though at times sad depression. This is the life, gave us hot Suanku salt, gave us flowers and sunshine. No matter the kind of situation is that Thanksgiving should live, or where colorful? ! But also everyone around Thanksgiving. Grateful to those who encourage you, because he
grateful for your help, because he
spur thank you, because h grateful to those who have hurt you, because H to thank those who have deceived you, because he has enh to thank those who have abandoned you, because you have to teach him self- grateful for your trip, because he strengthens your ability to ... ...Thanksgiving did not know how a person, not like a fish breathe, can
Thanksgiving know a person, just like the flowers bees encounter, as encountered in the desert oasis, just like horses came face in the world so beautiful! Let's hearts with gratitude, singing aloud in front of the world, &the heart of Thanksgiving, thank you, with my life ... ...& You taught me everything 你教会我所有的东西,And everything you've given me 你给我的一切 I'll always keep it inside 我都会珍藏在内心深处。 You're the driving force in my life 你是我生命的动力。There isn't anything 如果没有你, Or anyone that I can be 就没有今天我的一切。 And it just wouldn't feel right 如果你不在我的身边。If I didn't have you by my side 一切都不对劲。 You were there for me to love and care for me 你爱我,关心我, When skies were grey 当天空乌云密布时候。 Whenever I was down 当我失意的时候, You were always there 你总是在那里 To comfort me 给我安慰。 And no one else can be 在我生命中, What you have been to me 没人能取代你的地位。 You'll always be 你永远是 You will always be the girl 我生命中 In my life for all times 最重要的女人。 Mama 妈妈这是一首歌的歌词。你觉得可以吗?我挺喜欢的篇三:2010年英语六级作文20篇:感谢父母(11) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay entitled Say “Thank You” to Parents. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 很多的大学生从未跟父母道过谢
2. 请说明原因
3. 你的建议
According to a recent survey involving over 3000 undergraduates, 35% of university students have never said “Thank you” to their parents. Their parents have done all they could to bring them up in the past score of years, but have never been rewarded with gratitude。
The subjects claim such reasons as follows. First and foremost, a quarter of the interviewed students regard it as parents’ duty to support them spiritually and financially. And it is not necessary to express appreciation to their parents. However, the majority of youngsters are aware of their parents’ tender love but are not accustomed to saying “Thank you”. Some even find a generation gap between themselves and their parents, thus feeling reluctant to express their affection for their parents。
In my opinion, extending thankfulness to our parents is a way of respecting them and their love. We should express our feelings directly and bravely, but what’s more important is, we should do all that we can to reward them。篇四:关于感恩的英语 The poet ['p???t]said[sed]: spring flowers to the door pushed open 。 I said: thanksgiving to the door pushed open the living. If you carefully listen to the voices of flowers, are everywhere harmonious [h:?m??ni?s] life movement.
Then, as a middle school student, how thanksgiving? First thanksgiving their parents, because everyone's life is a continuation [k?n?t?nju?e??n] of the parents of one blood, all of the parents gave us love, let us enjoy the human world of affection and happiness, therefore, we would like to thank the parents.Teachers are our growth, are our friends, teachers care for us , their words and deeds, let us benefit for life, we pay for teachers efforts and sweat, we should thanksgiving teachers. Students study the lives of our fellow students to encourage each other, help each other, to jointly overcome difficulties and setbacks, the common taste of success and happiness learning, we should be grateful for every day and we accompanied the students.Thanksgiving-fighting, thanksgiving unlimited! students, and society thanksgiving! let us always to the life caring and full of love and love! 诗人说:花朵把春天的门推开了。我说:感恩把的门推开了。如果你用心去听花开的声音,生活到处都是和谐的乐章。然后,作为一个学生,怎样感恩中学?首先要感恩自己的父母,因为每个人的生命都是父母血脉的延续,父母给了我们全部的爱,让我们享受的亲情和幸福,人类世界,因此,我们要感谢父母。老师是我们成长的,是我们的朋友,老师爱护我们,言传身教,让我们受益终身,老师为我们付出的心血和汗水,我们应该感恩老师。同学是我们学习生活的同伴们互相鼓励,互相帮助,共同战胜困难与挫折,的共同品尝学习的成功与快乐,我们应该感谢天天与我们相伴的同学。感恩节的战斗,感恩无限!同学们,学会感恩!让我们的生活永远走向关怀,充满真情和爱心!篇五:感恩父母英语 感恩父母稿 The birds are feeding situation, sheep milk are kneeling grace. We, human, as masters of the universe, also there is gratitude, gratitude. Thanksgiving is the source of power, love of the root, theb3uLjEuDYwtMq0+Let0us=" title="英语作文感恩父母60词带翻译"/> courage of the Let us learn to Thanksgiving, harvested in different life. First of all, we should be grateful for our parents. Because the love of parents, we came to this world. We live to love, love is to carry out, let the world be full of love, let the world is full of gratitude. Our parents, not only because they brought us to this world, but because they are selfless love, has raised us up, the education of our life, our responsibility, share the burden, happy with our happiness. Parents, is our life will always be the one, even if we always with gratitude. Then, we want to live a life of gratitude. Because of life, let us grow. In this process, we may experience more failure, but because of a failure again and again, so that we will become more splendid success, so we should appreciate, thank you for these teaches us how to have better life failed, thanks to these make our life more brilliant success. Thanks to life, let us experience again the story fresh, let us experience more rich. Thanks to life, let us know Thanksgiving is valuable. Because Thanksgiving, we grow up happily.
Then, we want to thank friends. What is a friend? Friend is who grows with us, is the most loving thing and the people you share. Friends are those in your fly high very fast when, not screaming for you, not about how you badly, but to worry you won't fall down, then you do to prepare the people. Because of this friend, we can only be reckless to break through, to fight, as we know, our friends will be behind the strong fortress. Therefore, we should be friends. To friends, and friends happy growth. Furthermore, to thank those who have let you grow, make you strong, you once they snub sb. Because of them, only let you have after unwilling person idea. They will think of you for a scathing attack, is the so-called criticism will have progress. Therefore, we often criticized in the growth, make progress, be happy. Indifference of the people, thank you ever look down on me, so I do not bow, live more wonderful. Finally, we want to thank your. Only you really know what they want, can do what, has been holding on to something. May be many peoplemisunderstood, misunderstood. At that time, only their most wronged, and only know best. Therefore, their Thanksgiving, thank your patience, insist, your success. In the growth of the road, let us have a thankful heart, happy Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving society, the world to live a life of gratitude, thank you my he! Thank you.篇六:初一英语60词小短文 初一英语60词小短文 Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school,he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was coming towards her quickly and the girl was too frightened to move. The car nearly hit her. Just then LiuKai rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. The little girl was saved. She told him where she lived,and he took her home. When LiuKai hurried into the classroom,the teacher had already begun his lesson. He told the teacher why he was late. He was then praised for what he had done.相关热词搜索:
[英语作文感恩父母60词带翻译(共6篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【感恩作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有初中英语作文:朋友间的信任The Trust Between Friends
来源:  【】 
  Friends areimportant for us, everyone has their own friends, we share sorrow and happinesswith our friends. We are making new friends now and then, but it is hard tofind the genius friends, the trust between friends are hard to build. If thetrust exists, friends can talk anything, they are willing to show who they are infront of their friends. While if the trust doesn’t exist, the friendship is notreal deep, people will ask you when they are in trouble. The real friendship isbuilt on the basis of trust. My best friend will never ask me to do thing allthe time, instead, she cares about me, and comforts me when I am upset. That’sa real friend.  朋友对于我们来说很重要,每人认都有他们的朋友,我们和朋友分享喜怒哀乐。我们会时而不时地交朋友,但是交到真正的朋友很难,朋友间的信任很难建立。如果信任存在,朋友间可以讨论任何事情,他们愿意在朋友面前展示真正的自己。  然而如果信任不存在,友情就不会很深,人们只会在他们有困难的时候才叫上你。真正的友情是建立在信任的基础上的。我最好的朋友永远都不会一直叫我去做事情,相反的,她一直关心我,当我感到烦恼时,给予我安慰。这是真正的朋友。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-介绍我的父母的英语作文100词左右带翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
介绍我的父母的英语作文100词左右带翻译
我有更好的答案
We have a huge set of sofa in the living room, sometime I lie on the sofa to watch TV. There is one round table and four chairs in our dining room。我有一个单人床靠窗。我们有4间卧室. The rest two bedrooms are used as study and guest room, a dining room and a kitchen. The innermost room is my parents bedroom, they have a double bed in the middle and a big wardrobe at the side。这是我的家,一间客厅,一间餐厅和一间厨房。最里面的房间是我父母的卧室,他们在中间有一个双层床和一个大衣柜在旁边,有时我躺在沙发上看电视。我父母的房间是我的卧室对面My parents and I are living in an apartment. We have 4 bedrooms, a living room. I have a single bed by the window, I always enjoy the sun shine in the afternoon. This is my home.我的父母和我都住在一个公寓里。有一个圆桌和四把椅子在我们的餐厅,我们经常在一起吃饭的餐厅, we alway have dinner together in the dining room,我总是享受阳光灿烂的下午。其余2间卧室用作学习和客房。在客厅里有一套巨大的沙发. The room opposite to my parents' is my badroom
采纳率:85%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 感恩英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐