what make them relaxproudest of our nation 翻译

what make them proudest of our nation 翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
what make them proudest of our nation 翻译
what make them proudest of our nation 翻译the general public have rated &Made in China& as what make them proudest of our nation. 请问这句话怎么翻译? 句子结构是怎么样的,怎么what make them proudest of our nation
我有更好的答案
思是:&一般大众把&中国制造&评价为我们国家最最最值得为之骄傲的事&;这句子的结构很直接表达,没有什么特别语法
make them 做什么成分,没有翻译出来吗
有呀!&让他们&
一般大众把&中国制造&评价为让他们,我们国家最最最值得为之骄傲的事 ?? 这样句子不通顺呢
一般大众把&中国制造&评价为我们国家最最最值得让他们骄傲的事;
采纳率:80%
what为疑问代词都是做单数用吧,makes
或者这样用一个非限制性定语从句来说the general public have rated &Made in China& ,which makes them proudest ofour nation
翻译是使他们自己的国家更骄傲吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包您要找的是不是:
积矩;积差
It was her proudest moment.
那是她最自豪的时刻。
In 2006, he told a gathering of reporters that his proudest moment as a journalist was the night he delivered his editorial about the futility of the Vietnam War.
2006年他在一个记者聚会上说他作为记者最自豪的时刻就是播报关于越战徒劳无益社论的那个晚上。
My proudest moment came when I felt that I had reached a point of understanding weight loss and weight maintenance, I decided to quit smoking.
当我意识到我已经达到了理解减肥和保持体重境界的时候,我最自豪的时刻来临了,我决定戒烟。
What has been your proudest moment of the past 10 years?
过去十年,最令你骄傲的时刻是什么?
My proudest moment was to watch all my boys go through the Arrow of Light ceremony, Tray included.
当看着我带领过的所有小男孩子们,包括Tray在光芒之箭典礼上走过,我感受到了前所未有的自豪。
France proudest moment came in the cycling competition when Armand Balnchonnet won the road race by an astonishing 10 minutes-the most lopsided breakaway in Olympic history, before or after.
阿蒙特·巴桥内以惊人的10分钟优势技压群雄获得自行车公路赛冠军,这是最令法国人骄傲的时刻,这种绝对优势在奥运史上是前无古人、后无来者。
Seven months ago, in what may have been the proudest moment of his presidency, a beaming Mr Obama signed into law a far-reaching bill to reform America's system of health care.
七个月前,那可能是他总统任期中最骄傲的时刻,奥巴马得意洋洋地签署了一份意义深远的法案——美国医疗体系的改革法案。
What has been your proudest moment in life so far?
目前为止让你最骄傲的一刻?
I know it's our proudest moment as a nation, but the thing that always struck me as a child was that the North Koreans were the darlings of that tournament.
我知道这是我们国家最骄傲的时刻。但是在我的孩提时代,朝鲜队在这场赛事中的大受欢迎一直震撼着我。
And his best HP moment:"My proudest moment was when JK Rowling came over, hugged me and told me I was perfect for the part."
我最自豪的一刻是当罗琳女士来拜访时,她搂着我并说我是最棒的。
What's your proudest or most memorable athletic moment?
你最值得骄傲,值得纪念的经历是什么?
The response to Sept. 11 topped the list of positive moments, with 19 percent of respondents citing it as the moment they felt proudest of the country.
对9·11事件做出的反应,位居正面时刻的首位,有19%的受访者将之列为他们最为这个国家感到自豪的时刻。
Andrew Jackson’s proudest moment was that unique one in American history when he paid off the national debt.
安德鲁·杰克逊最引以为傲的时刻就是他偿还了国家债务,这在美国历史上是绝无仅有的。
Tang said that watching the children honor their deceased mother – all without shedding a tear – was his proudest moment.
唐磊说看见两个孩子为逝去的母亲而感到光荣,全程没有流一滴眼泪,这是让他感到最骄傲的时刻。
This was probably the happiest and proudest moment of his life!
那可能是他一生中最幸福最骄傲的时刻!
Hugo Sanchez's proudest moment came in 1986 when his national team, Mexico, hosted the FIFA World Cup.
桑切斯最值得骄傲的时刻是1986年在他的祖国墨西哥所举办的世界杯比赛上。
It was the proudest moment of my life.
这是我一生中最自豪的时刻。
Dad nodded, cleared his throat, and put his hand on my shoulder. "Son, this is the proudest moment of my life, " he said.
爸爸点了点头,请了清嗓子,把手放在我肩膀上,说:“儿子,这是我一生中最骄傲的时刻。”
It was the proudest moment of my life, too.
这也是我一生中最骄傲的时刻。
That was surely my proudest moment, with
那绝对是我最骄傲的时刻!
That was surely my proudest moment, with
那绝对是我最骄傲的时刻!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖