为什么li wei has a great 舰娘collectionn of cds中要加great

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
He has a great ( )collectionA.basketballs B.a basketballC.basketballD.the basketball
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
C 无需定冠词,就basketball就可以了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
当然是C了,前面已经有一个a,就不能再有冠词了
扫描下载二维码七年级课后拓展训练题Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级课后拓展训练题Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball
总评分4.0|
浏览量91099
用知识赚钱
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Unit_5_Do_you_have_a_soccer_ball②_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit_5_Do_you_have_a_soccer_ball②
&&整理方便大家同意查找!
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢9.I like . A.soccer ball B.baseball C.volleyball——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
9.I like . A.soccer ball B.baseball C.volleyball 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
I have 36 uncle.He likes sports very 37 .He 38 soccer ball ,basketball,volleyball,baseball and more.He plays baseball and basketball very 39 .He likes to &40 &the sports games 41 TV.He plays sports 42 .He often says(经常说):“Let’s 43……”He 44 two clubs:basketball club and baseball club.He 45 a small sports collection.He has 12 tennis rackets,10 baseballs,3 volleyballs and one soccer ball.【小题1】A.a&&&&&&&&& B.an&&&&&&&& C.the&&&&&&&&&&&& D.is【小题2】A.wellB.funC.lateD.much【小题3】A.lovesB.let’sC.joinsD.play【小题4】A.muchB.moreC.wellD.good【小题5】A.playB.lookC.watchD.like【小题6】A.inB.onC.toD.behind【小题7】A.everydayB.daysC.every dayD.morning【小题8】A.playsB.playC.playingD.to play【小题9】A.joinsB.playsC.asksD.takes【小题10】A.haveB.hasC.doesn’t haveD.is
  Tony is my uncle’s son.His home is in New York.He likes sports.He plays tennis every day.He sometimes(偶尔)goes to baseball games and watches soccer games on TV.He has a great collection of tennis balls, about 25.He has a soccer ball, too.But he doesn’t play it often(经常).
  My name is Tom.My home is now in China.I like CDs very much because(因为)I like music.I have a large collection of CDs, about 400.I like watching TV, too.But I don’t like sports.I only watch volleyball on TV.I don’t play sports, and I don’t have any balls.
Tony and Tom are ________.
brothers.
uncle and cousin
What does Tony play every day?
He plays tennis every day.
He plays baseball every day.
He plays soccer every day.
He plays volleyball every day.
How many balls does Tony have?
He doesn’t have any.
What does Tom like?
He likes music.
He likes to collect(收集)CDs.
He likes to watch TV.
All of A, B, C.
Which sentence is RIGHT?
Tony and Tom are in the same city(城市).
Tony often watch volleyball on TV.
Tony and Tom have different interests(兴趣).
Tom has a soccer ball.
  I have three good friends.We like sports very much.My favorite sport is basketball.I have three balls.I think playing basketball is interesting.Jim and Tim think it is boring to play basketball.Their favorite sport is soccer.They play soccer every afternoon.They have four balls.Mary is a nice girl.Her favorite sport is volleyball.She plays it very well.It's relaxing for her to play volleyball.But she has only one ball.Sports are good for us.
What's Jim and Tim's favorite sport?
Basketball.
Volleyball.
Baseball.
What's Mary's favorite sport?
Volleyball.
Basketball.
Baseball.
Who has only one ball?
Does Mary think it's boring to play soccer?
Yes,she does.
No,she doesn't.
We don't know.
No,she don't.
How many balls do I have?
完形填空,请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填人相应空白处的最佳选项。
  Good morning.My name   1   Lucy.I am 12.I like sports, and I often play   2   with my friends after school.I can   3   tennis and ping-pong well.I often watch tennis and ping-pong games   4   TV.I think they are   5  .I have a great sports collection(收藏).I   6   a ping-pong ball and 2 ping-pong bats, 3 soccer balls and 4   7  .
  Lily is   8   sister.She likes   9   , too.She doesn't like tennis,   10   she likes basketball and volleyball.She often plays them   11   her friends, and she plays them well.Lily has a   12   sports collection, too-5 basketballs, 7 volleyballs and 4 baseballs and bats.But she   13   any ping-pong balls.
  Lily and I are in the   14   school, and we are in the same class, too.We   15   an interesting name in our school-“Sports Sisters”
interesting
volleyball
basketballs
basketball
isn't have
doesn't have
doesn't has
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
That museum has a great collection of art翻译是:那个博物馆收藏有许多伟大的艺术品这里为什么用has
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
That museum 主语只有一个图书馆,所以用hasa great of 词组,大量的
为您推荐: