其他类似问题
欢迎你来我家做客Welcome to my home.
最简单的就是Welcome!orWelcome to my home!
Welcome to my home!就行
Welcome you to my home if convenient或者welcome you to drop by
welcome to drop in !
welcome to my house 此处不宜用home
It's a pleasure to have you here 欢迎光临Welcome to my home 欢迎你来我家做客
欢迎你来我家做客. Welcome to my home to act as a guest.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
翻译句英语~“不知道怎么回答你”把这句翻译成英语~再有句“不过欢迎你来我空间做客”
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I don't know how to answer you.but still welcome you to my q-zone(online space).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Don't know how to answer you!
Don't know how to answer you
I don't know how to give you an answer.
idon't know how to reply you
I don't know how to reply you.
I don't know how to answer you. but welcome you to my space
Don't know how to answer you
扫描下载二维码欢迎韩国小客人来我家做客! 的翻译是:Welcome Korea small guests came to my house! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
欢迎韩国小客人来我家做客!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Welcome to South Korea's small our house guests!
Welcome Korea small guests came to my house!
Welcome Korea small guests came to my house!
正在翻译,请等待...
Welcome the South Korean young visitors to come my family to be a guest!
相关内容&a在研究生阶段 In graduate student stage & a2010年求职者选择事务所时考虑的因素 In 2010 the job seeker chooses when the office considered factor & a我的名字叫赵君楠。谐音俊男,很容易记住,我喜欢听歌唱歌,喜欢会唱歌的人。不是很喜欢英语,因为学会英语,就可以唱英语歌曲,看懂英文电影 My name is called Mr. Zhao the cedar.The harmonics good-looking man, very easy to remember, I like listening to the song to sing, like the human who can sing.Likes English very much, because of the academic society English, may sing English song, understands English movie & aHow many is the tear temperature?? 泪花温度是多少? ? & aMajors Majors & a高考落榜,并不代表我放弃了学习 The college entrance examination fails an admissions examination, did not represent me to give up the study & a他受益于早年的严格训练 He profited from the long ago strict training & a你心脏不太好,平常吃点富含钾元素食物,如海带 香菇 蘑菇 紫菜 春笋 香蕉 西瓜等等。 Your heart not too good, usually eats contains potassium element food richly, like kelp shiitake mushroom mushroom porphyra capensi spring bamboo shoots banana watermelon and so on. & agold是什么意思 gold is any meaning & a几点回来 Several come back & a在学习 ???? ?? & ahave you ever thought about your body changes ? up to about the age of eight or nine , grils and boys look quite alike . they have similar shaped bodies and their voices sound almost the same . as they gaow , all their organs grow , too 您考虑您的身体变动? 由大约年龄的八或九决定, grils和男孩看相当象。 他们有相似的形状的身体,并且他们的声音几乎听起来同样。 作为他们gaow,所有他们的器官增长,也是 & aPlease try the word verification again. 请再试一次词证明。 & aJe t'apprécie beaucoup tu sais. 我赞赏您您认识。 & aClean driving license 干净的驾照 & a很棒海滩 Very good beach & a现今 Nowadays & aEditorial Board Member, Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research 编辑委员会成员,乳腺癌: 基本和临床研究 & a大堂吧推出欢乐下午茶自助餐(包含咖啡、茶水、 The great hall promotes the happy afternoon tea buffet (to contain the coffee, the tea, & aMy Ad Stats 我的广告Stats & aTo purchase or otherwise acquire for the Company any property, rights or privileges, 为公司购买或否则获取任何物产、权利或者特权, & athe things i said to you 我对您说的事 & atranslucent 透亮 & ai no have now i没有现在有 & awhat role far away 很远什么角色 & a每一个人都有一个爱着他的天使 Each people all have one to love his angel & a这是 ??? & ai was win 您摔打了meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee & a持有相反的观点它是 Has the opposite viewpoint it is & a为什么你会这么认为?法国是热情的,至少我这么觉得 Why can you such think? France is warm, I such thought at least & a我有我风格 I have my style & a不要这样 Like this & aOh happy day, happy every day 噢愉快的天,愉快每天 & ahe wanted to find out more about the third world 他想发现更多关于第三世界 & aWe hand you 我们递您 & adummer is a special time when many americans dummer是特别时候,当许多美国人 & a你至少,留给我一个可以看到你幸福的照片,爱~还需要多说什么 You at least, leave my one to be possible to see your happy picture, likes ~ also needing to say any & aThis is my self introduction ,thanks! 这是我的自已介绍,感谢! & a快的 Quick & ashe had no intention of going to church 她无意去教会 & a好不好的啊 Is good & aIf you want to live. best tell me. understand? Or give you color see see !!! 如果您想要居住。 最好告诉我。 了解? 或给您颜色看见看!!! & amary lived alone with her father 玛丽与她的父亲单独居住 & adon't forget me i beg 不要忘记我乞求的我 & ain addition 另外 & aOK!you asked for it!don`t guai me * 好! 您自讨苦吃! 笠头`t guai我* & aEnvironments are different, live a hard life 环境是不同的,居住坚硬生活 & a只有在人类早年起作用 Only then long ago had an effect in the humanity & a除了这邮件外,还有什么方式可以联络妳 Besides this mail, but also has any way to be possible to contact 妳 & a欢迎韩国小客人来我家做客! Welcome the South Korean young visitors to come my family to be a guest! &作为一个到外国人家里去做客应该注意些什么,用英语翻译出来_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
作为一个到外国人家里去做客应该注意些什么,用英语翻译出来
我有更好的答案
hat should one pay attention to once inside a foreign familyIf you want to visit a foreign family. If you eat the things offered to you. Don’t arrive there too early or too late.” If you really don’t like to eat or drink, you may first say, “Thank you. Entering their house you should behave gently. When the foreigners offer you something to eat or drink, the foreigners will feel happy, you may just eat or drink, don’t simply say, “No. If you remember the above points, you need to make the appointment beforehand. Once the appointment is made, you should keep your promises to arrive at their home in time. When leaving the foreigners, don’t forget to express your thanks for their hospitality,” and then give the reasons why you don’t like to eat or drink. In that case, the foreigners will not urge you to eat or drink like we Chinese do
采纳率:60%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答语境:有一次我在别人家作客,主人对我照顾很周到,非常客气,所以我就告诉他:别太客气。我觉得Do not stand on ceremony(拐拘礼),do not be too kind, do not be too courteous等都不太适合。我倒是觉得do not bo
语境:有一次我在别人家作客,主人对我照顾很周到,非常客气,所以我就告诉他:别太客气。我觉得Do not stand on ceremony(拐拘礼),do not be too kind, do not be too courteous等都不太适合。我倒是觉得do not bother too much,do not be too considerate,do not be too thoughtful较接近,但还有更好的说法吗?
呵呵,我觉得可以换个思路。“别太客气”就是说,“我又不是什么尊贵的客人,随便一点的好”,可译为:Please don't bother, I'm not an honourable guest anyway(略带幽默)。也可说:You don't have to be so formal.或者:May I make myself at home? 本人在高校英语专业教书,欢迎交流和提问。欢迎前往新浪共享jyyppp个人中心浏览,我在那儿上传了很多提高英汉语言修养的免费书籍。
其他答案(共2个回答)
如果是家长对一位老师说:Mr/Ms X, thank you for your hard work.
(不可以用hardly,那是完全不同的意思)。
如果是校...
谢谢你的电邮。
不要因为距离的遥远而担心我(对你)的爱,为了你我可以义无反顾地去世界上的任何地方。我只想和你一生相守,爱你到永远。
你是我的中国公主,我想要得到...
此句是非限制性定语从句
WHICH指代 I
ended up staying at Rachel's
tell you more about ...
I receive your package earlier today and note that the item is not what I have o...
I would like to take care of you for all your life.
答: 做三维彩超好还是四维好啊?婆婆说这胎肯定是儿子,想让我们去孕检一下。
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题