英语翻译器问题

其他回答(1)
相关已解决
Powered by 英语答疑网 & ,Processed in 0.026268 second(s), 22 queries.
&加载中...&&&针对这个问题
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.408秒
&在分类学科中查询
To solve this problem, the retrieval technique using uniform surface from disk or tape based on commercial DBMS is discussed and a solution is presented.
针对这个问题 ,本文对基于商用数据库技术的磁盘磁带数据的统一检索界面技术进行了探讨和研究 ,提出了统一检索界面的解决方案并在一定条件下 ,实现部分关键技术
First, the paper analyses the reason of lower controlling precision of conventional fuzzy controller, then puts forward a method to solve this problem and gives its design method, finally gives the simulating results of the improved fuzzy controller and compares with conventional fuzzy controller.
文章首先分析了常规模糊控制器存在的稳态控制精度差的原因,然后针对这个问题提出一种提高模糊控制器控制精度的方案并给出了它的设计方法。
In order to solve this problem, this thesis research key technologies of Web Service deeply, including XML, SOAP and encryption technologies. The existed criterion of Web Service security– WS-Security is introduced too.
针对这个问题,本文首先深入地研究了Web Service的关键技术,包括XML、SOAP和加密技术,并且介绍了Web Service现有的安全规范WS-Security。
In order to solve this problem, a new method based on Elman neural network and Kalman filtering was presented.
针对这个问题,提出基于Elman神经网络和Kalman滤波的捷联惯导精对准方法。
To solve this problem, injection conceptual design system based on AHP is developed,and the key technology of mould knowledge database,the AHP decision process and decision indicators of AHP are studied.
本课题针对这个问题开发了基于层次分析法的模具方案设计系统,对模具知识库的关键技术和模具方案AHP决策流程及决策指标进行了相关的研究。
Aiming at this problem, we design the WebGIS-based GPS vehicle monitor and attemper system.
我们针对这个问题,设计了基于WebGIS的GPS车辆监控调度系统。
it improves actual effect of memory management. but something need improve in occupying system resource . Aiming at this problem ,this article analyzes the feasibility of reverse mappings technique and improving it.
反向映射技术是新加入的一项重要技术,它的加入提高了linux系统内存管理的实效性,不过在对系统资源的占用方面还有待进一步提高,针对这个问题,本文分析了反向映射技术和改进反向映射技术的可行性。
Aiming at this problem, a product-oriented CAPP developing tool system is intr oduced with engineering application background.
针对这个问题 ,本文以工程应用为背景介绍了一个面向产品的CAPP工具系统。
Aiming at this problem, this text made use of the comparative method to analyze and differentiate three kinds of other methods(the legal representative theory,the litigation representative theory, the litigation agent theory).
针对这个问题,本文运用了比较的方法介绍并对法定代表人说、诉讼代表人说、诉讼代理人说三种不同的观点进行了分析和比较,在此基础上肯定了诉讼代表人说作为犯罪单位参加诉讼方式的合理性。
Aiming at this problem, this paper devises a dispatching data sharing platform based on security partitions and IEC 61970, and then discusses some key technologies concerned with the implementation and development of the platform.
本文针对这个问题,设计了一种基于安全分区和IEC 61970的调度数据共享平台框架,并探讨了其在实现和发展中涉及的关键技术。
According to this problem, this paper discusses and puts forward a new scheme that can test the performance of MCU efficiently.
针对这个问题,本文讨论并提出了一套能有效测试MCU性能的方案。
According to this problem, a special purpose machine is designed to process flat of side frame, the structure and design principle of the machine is scientific and reasonable, easy operation and increasing processing efficiency.
针对这个问题,专门设计了加工侧架平面的机床。 这种机床结构与设计原理科学合理,操作方便,大大提高了工作效率。
According to this problem,this paper proposes a modified isochronal well test with bottom hole liquid loading.
针对这个问题, 提出了一种存在井底积液时的修正等时试井资料解释方法。
According to this problem ,this issue shows some ways to improve it.
提高迎面风速的均匀性能可以提高系统的效率。 针对这个问题,本文提出了改善迎面风速均匀化的方法。
It is difficult to extend the function of traditional mobile agent in the complicated and dynamic environment. According to this problem,a policy-based approach was introduced in designing of mobile agent in this paper,and a kind of feasible way to realize policy-based mobile agent in function was put forward.
传统的移动代理在复杂多变的环境中难以动态扩展其功能,针对这个问题,将策略的思想引入移动代理的设计中,并提出了一种可行的基于策略的移动代理实现方法.
In the power system,it is very important to sample the voltage and current parameters quickly and accurately. Aiming at this question,a project based on TMS320LF2407A and ADS7864 is presented.
在电力系统中高效、快速、准确采集电压、电流是一个非常关键的问题,针对这个问题,给出了一种使用内嵌CAN控制器的数字信号处理器TMS320LF2407A与A/D转换芯片ADS7864构成的数据采集系统方案.
Aiming at this question,this paper presents a project based on AD7864 and TMS320LF2407. It introduces the interface between AD7864 and TMS320LF2407,it also gives the application to the Data System. The design of hardware and software is also introduced in this paper.
针对这个问题,提出了使用AD7864与数字信号处理器TMS320LF2407构成数据采集系统的方案,给出了A/D转换芯片AD7864与数字信号处理器TMS320LF2407的接口方法及在数据采集平台中的应用,并给出了硬件和软件设计。
Aiming at this question, this thesis use for reference the theories of value engineering、 value innovation and quality gap and put them to the theory of customer value deposit.
针对这个问题,本文尝试借鉴价值工程理论、价值创新理论和质量差距理论的观点以及研究方法来分析顾客价值沉淀。
Aiming at this question,this paper put forward a technical route to analyze the impact of the climate protection policy based on increasing carbon sinks on the economic security,and established a dynamic macroeconomic model for analysis.
针对这个问题,本文提出了对增汇型气候保护的经济影响进行评估的技术路线,建立了动态宏观经济分析模型进行模拟分析,得到了一些有意义的结论。
Aiming at this question, we introduce a novel recognition algorithm based on log-polar transformation, which provides an invariant representation of the object's rotation and scaling.
针对这个问题,引入对数极坐标变换运算,根据对数极坐标图像的尺度、旋转不变性提出了新的目标匹配识别算法,一方面保证了在尺度变化及旋转下的高匹配率;
查询“针对这个问题”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;突出问题 的翻译是:Outstanding issues 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Outstanding issues
Outstanding issues
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a我从事过会计核算在这期间 I have been engaged in the accounting in this period & a第二外语1(日语、韩语) Second foreign language 1 (Japanese, Korean) & a有35%的人支持克隆, Some 35% person support the clone, & a我要付多少钱? How much money do I have to pay? & aTHE END OF OCTOBER 底10月 & amy dreamw 我的dreamw & a这是我弟弟小时候的照片 This was my younger brother childhood picture & a让我一晚没有睡 Let me one late not rest & aalla norma 到准则 & a每天给自己一个smile. 正在翻译,请等待...
& astay away of 离开 & a全长:最长处95cm,最短处59cm,胸围94cm,肩宽36cm,袖长59cm
& asee sorry 正在翻译,请等待... & a开端 开端 & arosistance tolerance rosistance容忍 & a???????????????????? 正在翻译,请等待... & aCheat discovered! Code: 'upupandaway'. Whenactivated, Bruno obtains limited flying ability using the 'up' arrow key. 被发现的欺诈! 代码: ‘upupandaway’。 Whenactivated, Bruno使用得到有限的飞行能力‘’箭头。 & a电计量 Electricity measurement & ain the photo, you seem to have short hair... 在相片,您似乎有短发… & a因为我们的网站正在更新,这个还暂时不能用 Because our website is renewing, this temporarily cannot use & aWith or without me, passion just be there 有或没有我,激情那里 & a被动链轮 被动链轮 & a你是什么星座 You are any constellation & a国家电网浙江省电力公司 National Electrical network Zhejiang Province Electric power Company & aI'm fell so sorry,because i never cared! 我是跌倒了很抱歉,因为我未曾关心! & a@mathleguizamon Not as of late. Have not been playing much CF. @mathleguizamon不自后。 未演奏CF。 & aif I remember Marie Carrie but not 100% sure 如果我记得Marie Carrie,但没有100%肯定 & awelcme to hubeei! welcme对hubeei! & a我们的图书会保证绝对正版。 Our books can guarantee the absolute legal copy. & aconcerning the operation of this 关于此的操作 & aThanks for your great efficency 感谢您伟大的efficency & aas do i 正在翻译,请等待... & abut, Don't let me cloun 正在翻译,请等待... & a时间不早了 我要休息了
晚安 Time I must rest not early the good night & abut I'm still the same
& a做梦和生活是紧密联系在一起的 Has a dream and the life is relates closely in together & athe adventures of rain dance maggie 印第安人的祈雨舞maggie冒险 & aWho so much charm? 谁非常迷住? & a她是颇具色彩具有影响力的政坛人物 She is quite has the color to have the influence political character & a哈萨克斯坦的男孩子都很疯狂 Kazakhstan's boys very are all crazy & a抽烟喜欢吗?? Being translated, please wait ... & a她为祖母买了些花 She has bought a flower for the grandmother & ajiang sen 江参议员 &
@ & aemergency rescue, 紧急情况的抢救, & a孩子是父母爱情的一种延续
& a她恳求我让她加入我们刚建立的排球队 Her entreats the volleyball team which I let her join us just to establish & a她是我的最爱 She is I most loves & amute to audio 喑哑对音频 & agel moussant bath gel 起泡沫的结冰的浴结冰 & aActivity and public health probably effective 活动和公共卫生大概有效 & a本系统选取Zolix公司的LBE633-5 This system selects Zolix Corporation LBE633-5 & a寂寞暴走 The lonely storm walks & a我爱我的国家、 正在翻译,请等待... & a她的中文名字叫,刘丽晴 Her Chinese name is called, Liu Liqing & a单臂挖掘臂 Shan Bi excavates the arm & a突出问题 正在翻译,请等待... &

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译 的文章

随机推荐