Can you go to Canada by plane?can 是情态动词,改一般疑问句时直接提到句首即可,不用改变语序
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
katrina has to go to school by bus改为一般疑问句()katrina()()go to school by busthank you for helping me 改为同义句()()helping me jeff can join the music club改为否定句jeff()()the music club
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Does, have toThanks forcan't join
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I can go to the park by bike.(改为否定句)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I can not go to the park by bike或 I can‘t go to the park by bike要是想委婉点说 就是I couldn't go to the park by bike
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I can't go to the park by bike
go to the park by bike
go to the park by bike.
扫描下载二维码> 问题详情
句型转换。1. They are going to meet outside the school gate. (改为一般疑问句) __________ meet outside
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
句型转换。1. They are going to meet outside the school gate. (改为一般疑问句)&&&__________ meet outside the school gate?2. He is going there by plane. (改为一般疑问句)&&&__________ he __________ by plane?3. The foreigners are going to leaveat ten o'clock. (对划线部分提问)&&&__________ the foreigners __________ to leave?4. We are going to see the Terra Cotta Warriors next vacation.(改为否定句)&&&We __________ to see the Terra Cotta Warriors next vacation.5.Twenty-fivestudents are going to do some shopping this Sunday.(对划线部分提问)&&__________ students __________ to do some shopping this Sunday?6. I agree with what you say. (改为一般疑问句)&&&__________ you __________ what I say?7. Mr.Li is goingto get his friend to the top. (对划线部分提问)&&&__________ is Mr.Li going to __________?8.Next FridayI am going to go hiking? (对划线部分提问)&&&__________ you going to go hiking?9. Tom feelsvery tiredafter a long walk. (对划线部分提问)&&&&__________ Tom __________ after a long walk?10. They have some problems getting there. (改为否定句)&&&&&They __________ problems getting there.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款