河流穿过城市用什么介词go throughh还是acros

D.beyond one’s expectation的意思是“超出意料之外 ,from表示“来自 .across表示“穿过 .两个介词连用更加准确地表达了wave的地点.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
D.beyond one’s expectation的意思是“超出意料之外 ,from表示“来自 .across表示“穿过 .两个介词连用更加准确地表达了wave的地点. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Not long before, my daughter's shoes were scratched with a knife.She burst into&& 36 .I took them to the shoemaker to get them&& 37 . &&&&&& The young apprentice (学徒) glanced at the opening and said, & 38& &I can do except replace the upper.& His master looked at them and said to me, &If you&& 39&& me, I will add more scratches on both of the shoes.& O% &&&&&& I was &&40&& and asked why. &&&&&& He explained, &As if the openings were made&& 41&& for the sake of special style and reuse.& &&&&&& Two days later I found there were indeed more scratches on&& 42&& shoe, but all the openings were patched (打补丁) by soft red leather with edges sewed by thick thread, &&43& more unique and interesting than ever.I couldn't help but&& 44&& the master's skill. &&&&&& Another time, my wife's sister's white blouse had been torn, leaving a large opening on the back.My wife &&45&& the blouse carefully, and then said, &Let me take it &&46 _ and mend it.& &&&&&& Seeing the blouse again, I was shocked: all the torn parts had been sewed up by thin and &&47& &thread and they&& 48&& a look of ice crystal (冰晶 ) hanging from a winter's branch. 49&& , she had attached a snowman and a cabin made of flowery cotton rags onto the shirt.I 50&& with praise, &It's just as beautiful as a piece of&& 51&& !& &&&&&& &I was inspired by that craftsman.Patches are supposed to be&& 52 , but a skillful craftsman can make it take on a kind of perfection,& replied my wife. &&&&&& Her words inspired me even more: Perfection is&& 53&& to a Patches are unavoidable, so is human's life.Since you can't &&54&& the existence of wound, you should not expect people's &&55&& by exposing the wound, which reveals nothing meaningful. A.laughter &&&&& B.cheers&&&&&& C.tears&& &&&&&&&& D.speech A.made&&&& &&& B.repaired&&& C.decorated& &&& D.preserved A.Anything&&&&& B.SomethingC.Everything&&&&&& D.Nothing A.trust&&& &&&&& B.inform&&&&& C.appoint&&&& &&& D.convince A.annoyed &&&&& B.confused&& C.disappointed&&&& D.discouraged A.on purpose&&& B.by accidentC.in vain&& &&&&&& D.beyond control A.neither& &&&&& B.any& &&&&&& C.every&&&& &&&&& D.each A.remaining&&&& B.growing&&& C.looking&& &&&&& D.feeling A.appreciate&&&& B.witness&&&& C.praise&&& &&&&&& D.describe A.delivered&&&&&& B.checked&&& C.washed&& &&&&&& D.ironed A.outside&& &&& B.downtown C.home &&&&&&& D.abroad A.red &&&&&&& B.white &&& C.pink&&&&& &&&&& D.purple A.took on &&&&&& B.put on&&&&& C.decided on&&&&&& D.focused on A.Therefore&&&&& B.Otherwise C.Anyway&&& &&& D.Besides A.sighed& &&&&&& B.signed&&&&& C.greeted&& &&&&&& D.paused A.cake&&& &&&&& B.art&&&& &&& C.furniture&& &&& D.jewellery A.pretty&&& &&& B.attractive& C.tough&&&&&& &&&&&&& D.ugly A.easy&&&&&& &&& B.improper& C.likely&&&&&& &&&&&&& D.impossible A.change& &&&&& B.imagine&&& C.stand&&&& &&&&& D.prove A.respect& &&&&& B.friendship C.sympathy& &&& D.apology
Not long before, my daughter's shoes werescratched with a knife.She burst into&& 36 .I took them to the shoemaker to get them&&37 .The young apprentice (学徒) glanced at the opening andsaid, & 38&&I can do except replace the upper.& His master looked atthem and said to me, &If you&& 39&&me, I willadd more scratches on both of the shoes.& K^S*5U.C#O%I was &&40&&andasked why.He explained, &As if the openings weremade&& 41&&for the sake of special style and reuse.&Two days later I found there were indeedmore scratches on&& 42&&shoe, but all the openingswere patched (打补丁)by soft red leather with edges sewed by thick thread, &&43&moreunique and interesting than ever.I couldn't help but&& 44&&the master'sskill.Another time, my wife's sister's whiteblouse had been torn, leaving a large opening on the back.My wife &&45&&theblouse carefully, and then said, &Let me take it &&46 _and mend it.&Seeing the blouse again, I was shocked: allthe torn parts had been sewed up by thin and &&47&&threadand they&& 48&&a look of ice crystal (冰晶) hanging from a winter'sbranch.49&&, she had attached a snowman and acabin made of flowery cotton rags onto the shirt.I 50&&with praise, &It'sjust as beautiful as a piece of&& 51&&!&&I was inspired by that craftsman.Patches are supposed to be&&52 , but a skillful craftsman can make it take on a kind ofperfection,& replied my wife.Her words inspired me even more: Perfectionis&& 53&&to a Patches areunavoidable, so is human's life.Since you can't &&54&&the existence ofwound, you should not expect people's &&55&&byexposing the wound, which reveals nothing meaningful.
A.laughter
B.repaired
C.decorated
D.preserved
A.Anything
B.Something
C.Everything
D.Nothing
C.appoint
D.convince
A.annoyed
B.confused
C.disappointed
D.discouraged
A.on purpose
B.by accident
C.in vain
D.beyond control
A.neither
A.remaining
B.growing
C.looking
D.feeling
A.appreciate
B.witness
D.describe
A.delivered
B.checked
A.outside
B.downtown
A.took on
C.decided on
D.focused on
A.Therefore
B.Otherwise
D.Besides
C.greeted
C.furniture
D.jewellery
B.attractive
B.improper
D.impossible
B.imagine
A.respect
B.friendship
C.sympathy
D.apology
  Not long before, my daughter's shoes were scratched with a knife.She burst into 26 .I took them to the shoemaker to get them 27 .     The young apprentice (学徒) glanced at the opening and said, & 28  I can do except replace the upper.& His master looked at them and said to me, &If you
29  me, I will add more scratches on both of the shoes.&     I was
30  and asked why.     He explained, &As if the openings were made  31  for the sake of special style and reuse.&     Two days later I found there were indeed more scratches on
32  shoe, but all the openings were patched (打补丁) by soft red leather with edges sewed by thick thread,
more unique and interesting than ever.I couldn't help but
the master's skill.
    Another time, my wife's sister's white blouse had been torn, leaving a large opening on the back.My wife  35
the blouse carefully, and then said, &Let me take it
and mend it.&     Seeing the blouse again, I was shocked: all the torn parts had been sewed up by thin and
thread and they
a look of ice crystal (冰晶 ) hanging from a winter's branch. 39
, she had attached a snowman and a cabin made of flowery cotton rags onto the shirt.I 40  with praise, &It's just as beautiful as a piece of  41
!&     &I was inspired by that craftsman.Patches are supposed to be
42, but a skillful craftsman can make it take on a kind of perfection,& replied my wife.     Her words inspired me even more: Perfection is  43  to a Patches are unavoidable, so is human's life.Since you can't  44  the existence o f wound, you should not expect people's  45  by exposing the wound, which reveals nothing meaningful. 26.A.laughter  B.cheers   C.tears D.speech 27.A.made B.repaired  C.decorated D.preserved 28.A.Anything  B.Something C.Everything    D.Nothing 29.A.trust B.inform   C.appoint   D.convince 30.A.annoyed  B.confused  C.disappointed   D.discouraged 31.A.on purpose    B.by accident   C.in vain   D.beyond control 32.A.neither   B.any  C.every D.each 33.A.remaining B.growing  C.looking   D.feeling 34.A.appreciate B.witness   C.praise    D.describe 35.A.delivered  B.checked  C.washed   D.ironed 36.A.outside   B.downtown    C.home D.abroad 37.A.red  B.white C.pink D.purple 38.A.took on   B.put on    C.decided on    D.focused on 39.A.Therefore B.Otherwise C.Anyway  D.Besides 40.A.sighed   B.signed    C.greeted   D.paused 41.A.cake B.art   C.furniture  D.jewellery 42.A.pretty    B.attractive  C.tough    D.ugly 43.A.easy B.improper  C.likely D.impossible 44.A.change   B.imagine   C.stand D.prove 45.A.respect   B.friendship C.sympathy D.apology
Directions: In section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers in your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.(&&&& )1. A. At 3 o'clock&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 4 o'clock&&&&&&&&&&& C. At 5 o'clock&&&&&&&&&&& D. At 6 o'clock.(&&&& )2. A. Ask the store to fix the skirt.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Get her money back.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Shop at another store.&&&&&&&&&&& D. Exchange the skirt(&&&& )3. A. In a movie studio.&&&&&&&&&&& B. In a department store.&&&&&&&&&&& C. In a publishing house.&&&&&&&&&&& D. In a research laboratory.(&&&& )4. A. Waiter and diner.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Customer and salesgirl.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Classmates and teachers&&&&&&&&&&& D. Husband and wife.(&&&& )5. A. To try his luck at another restaurant. &&&&&&&&&&& B. To book a table for Tuesday.&&&&&&&&&&& C. To book a smaller table&&&&&&&&&&& D. To cancel his dinner plan.(&&&& )6. A. She thinks the explanations are difficult.&&&&&&&&&&& B. The explanations will be added in a later edition.&&&&&&&&&&& C. She thinks the book should include more information.&&&&&&&&&&& D. The book includes an explanation of all the answers.(&&&& )7. A. Chicken is tasty.&&&&&&&&&& B. Roast beef is tasty.&&&&&&&&&& C. Not very satisfactory. &&&&&&&&&& D. Very satisfactory.(&&&& )8. A. The cinema is nearby.&&&&&&&&&&& B. He doesn't know there is a cinema nearby.&&&&&&&&&&& C. He doesn't understand the question.&&&&&&&&&&& D. He doesn't want to go to the cinema..(&&&& )9. A. It is unfair that the man's wife should stay home.&&&&&&&&&&& B. It is impossible to repair the pipes again.&&&&&&&&&&& C. It is not the first time that the pipes have leaked.&&&&&&&&&&& D. It is a pity that the man's wife can't go to the concert(&&& &)10. A. The price for rent is beyond their reach.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The neighbourhood is too far away.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. They don't need a new apartment.&&&&&&&&&&& &D. He hopes that they can rent it as soon as possible.
Learners of English, especially self-taught learnersmay have trouble in understanding speeches by native speakers. The followingways might help improve their listening ability.First of all, do things step by step. It is not goodto listen to something beyond your level. Better choose a suitable course andstart with the first book. Go on to the second book only after you are sure youunderstand the first one.Secondly, stick to one course of study. Don’t changebooks often. Never let your attention be attracted by another course justbecause it seems to be more “fashionable”.&Thirdly, listen to the English news program over theradio from time to time.& Better go through the news stories in theChinese-language newspaper first. That will make it easy for you to understandthe English news on the radio.Fourthly, if you have time, listen to some interestingstories in “Special English from the V.O.A. or other listening materials of thesame level as that of your textbook”.1.This is a piece of advice to learners of English onhow to ________.A.improve theirlistening abilityB.read fastC.write betterEnglish and read fasterD.speakcorrectly2.If you want to understand the English news programon the radio, you should ________.A.read theChinese-language newspaper step by stepB.read againand again the Chinese-language newspaperC.go throughthe Chinese-language newspaper firstD.be able torecite the Chinese-language newspaper3.The author advised that once you have taken up acourse, you ________.A.should stickto itB.should beginwith the last bookC.should takeup other courses if they are more fashionableD.shouldn’t do anything else4.In this passage, V.O.A. stands for ________.A.&&abook&&&&&&&& B. amagazine&&&&&& C. atext-book&&&&& D. a radio station&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于介词across和throughIs the street too narrow for the bus to go___?A.through B.across C.on D.in一般不是用go across吗?为什么答案是go through?go across一般什么时候用呢?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这里的意思是说公交车穿一个很窄的地方,是直着传过去,用go through,go across是指横穿,也就是截断道路通过用的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码across的翻译中文意思|用法|音标|-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:across
简明英汉词典across[E5krCs]adv.横过, 交叉地, 在对面prep.越过, 交叉, 在...的那边, 在...对面那边美国传统词典[双解]acrossa.crossAHD:[…-kr?s“, …-kr?s“] D.J.[*6kr%8s, *6kr%s]K.K.[*6kr%s, *6kr$s]prep.(介词)(1)On, at, or from the other side of:在对面,在另一边:在或从…的另一边:across the street.街的对面(2)S through:穿过;越过:drew lines across the paper.在纸上画交叉线(3)From one side of to the other:横过,越过:从…的一边到另一边:a bridge across a river.横跨河两岸的桥(4)Into contact with:碰上,接触:came across my old roommate.遇上我的老室友adv.(副词)(1)From one side to the other:穿过,越过:从一边到另一边:The footbridge swayed when I ran across.当我跑过天桥时,桥晃个不停(2)On or to the opposite side:在另一边,到对面:We came across by ferry.我们搭渡船到对岸(3)C crossed.成十字形;交叉的(4)In such a manner as to be comprehensible, acceptable, or successful:使成功,使了解:以能被理解、接受或成功的方式进行: get a message across.传达我们的意见;了解一信息adj.(形容词)Being in a crossed position:成十字形的,交叉的:处于一十字形状的位置:seated with arms across.抱臂坐着语源(1)Middle English acrois 中古英语 acrois (2)from Anglo-Norman an croiz 源自 英法语 an croiz (3)an [in] from Latin in * see in- 2an [在…里] 源自 拉丁语 in *参见 in-2(4)croiz [cross] from Latin crux * see cross croiz [跨过] 源自 拉丁语 crux *参见 cross现代英汉词典across[E5krRs]adv., prep.(1)横过a bridge across the river一座横跨河上的桥Erna Hart is going to swim across the English Channel tomorrow.欧娜.哈特准备明天游泳横渡英吉利海峡。(2)到对面; 在对面the house across the street街道对面的房子We swam across the river.我们游到河对岸。现代英汉综合大辞典across[E5krCs]prep.(1)横过; 越过; 横断, 横切(2)在对面(3)遇到(4)交叉; 成十字形(5)跨接(6)横断, 横切run across the street横穿马路sail across the Pacific横渡太平洋He lives across the street.他住在街对面。We came across a new phrase.我们遇到了一个新成语。He laid two sticks across each other.他把两根棍子交叉地放着。词性变化across[E5krCs]adv.(1)横过; 到对面, 宽, 阔(2)交叉地(3)被了解(4)由某状态到所希望的状态The river is 50 metres across.河宽50米。He couldn't get the idea across to the class.他无法使班上学生了解这概念。继承用法across-the-boardadj.(1)全盘的, 全面的(2)定时播送的(从星期一到星期五每天同一时间播放的电视(无线电广播节目)an across-the-board tax cut全面的减税across-the-grain(1)横过纤维(垂直于轧制方向)(2)横断面across-the-line跨接在线路上, 并行线路习惯用语be across to[美口]是...的责任[任务]across from[美]在...的正对面用法词典acrossa-表示加强+cross横穿英文相关词典acrossalong&&&&[七国语言]英汉公共大词典across横过美国传统词典acrossa.crossAHD:[…-kr?s“, …-kr?s“] D.J.[*6kr%8s, *6kr%s]K.K.[*6kr%s, *6kr$s]prep.(1)On, at, or from the other side of:across the street.(2)S through:drew lines across the paper.(3)From one side of to the other:a bridge across a river.(4)Into contact with:came across my old roommate.adv.(1)From one side to the other:The footbridge swayed when I ran across.(2)On or to the opposite side:We came across by ferry.(3)C crossed.(4)In such a manner as to be comprehensible, acceptable, or successful: get a message across.adj.Being in a crossed position:seated with arms across.语源(1)Middle English acrois (2)from Anglo-Norman an croiz (3)an [in] from Latin in * see in- 2(4)croiz [cross] from Latin crux * see cross 英汉船舶大词典across n.横越 英汉地质大词典across n.对径,横断面 英汉航空大词典across n.横过,穿过;n.横过,越过 英汉化学大词典across prep.横过,跨越,在...的对面;adv.跨越,宽,并联,交叉 英汉海运大词典across 横越(电线)跨接交叉(双锚泊两锚链)交叉(绕缠一道) 基本词义across 横过 基本词义across ,越过,横过,横移横越跨接交叉(双锚锚链绞缠) 基本词义across 越过,横过交叉 基本词义across 越过,横过交叉(双锚锚链绞缠),(电线)跨接 英汉经贸大词典across prep.横过,跨越,在...的对面;adv.跨越,宽,并联,交叉 英汉计算机大词典across prep.横过(跨越,在...的对面);adv.跨越(宽,并联 英汉建筑大词典across n.跨越,横过,横切 英汉农牧林大词典across n.对径,横断面
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.问:我要问一下,英语中的“介词”怎么用?能给我详细的讲解一下,关于介词的用法,什么时候用并且后接什么词。摆脱大家了...答:早、午、晚要用in,at黎明、午夜、点与分。年、月、年月、季节、,阳光、灯、影、衣、冒in。将来时态in.以后,小处at大处in。有形with无形by,语言、单位、...
问:初中英语中最常用的方位介词有哪些答:英语中最常用的介词,按照不同的分类标准可分为以下几类:(1).简单介词、复合介词和短语介词①.简单介词是指单一介词。如:at,in,of,by,about,for,from,except,...
问:有关英语方位的描述问题我想问问下面这句话的英文翻译一个盒子的(前面,后面,里面,外面,左面,右面...答:我只是举出有些可以表示这些的单词,词不能瞎套,注意词性前面:n/preceding后面:介词adv later...
问:英语的介词有哪些?像:方位介词,表示时间的等等要详细...答:in at on under等等
问:英语方位词如何运用?答:在与,地与地接壤时,介词用"on"eg.Canada is on the north of the USA.加拿大在美国的北面(is可以用lies or be situated or be located替)在...
问:英语有关方位介词的问题用across,over,between,off,along,in,on,into,out of,或under填空1 the...答:1、over垂直正上方飞行2、under在桥下行过3、across游过河4、along沿着5、on在书架上6、in在·里面、off从树枝上跳下来相当于 down from、...
问:想学长请教一下一些方位介词本来我不想来叨扰学长,想自己想想一些问题,因为我查了一些介词,比较多如...答:我建议你多看多背一些句子就有感觉了.这些都需要见一个记一个,都记住了也就都会了.讲半天,你看了也不能解决问题,和语法不一样,语法一动就全可以套用了.对于in on...
问:小学生英语方位介词,时间介词大全答:1.表示时间的介词 about,around,before,by,at,after,in,on,around,between,during,for,from,since,till,until,within2.表示地点的介词 about,at,in,on,over,...
问:英语介词有哪些?越多越好。答:prep.经由,经过,通过 behind prep.在…的,在…后面,落后于 ad.在,向后,落在后面 beyond prep.在…外边,远于;超出 ad.在更远处 round a.圆的,...
问:初中英语方位介词有哪些?答:表示场所、位置的介词:at,in,on,under,by,near,between.表示方向的介词:into,out of,along,acros,through,to,from.at,in at在某地点(表示比较狭窄的场所)返回...
问:英语位词(如east)如何使用(相应的介词,冠词)...答:我们已经学了east,west,south,north,northeast,southeast等一些表示方位的词,在使用这些词表达方位时应注意以下几点:1.英汉表达的惯不同:汉语中惯把...
问:用英语的个方位介词造句用:oninundernext tobehindbetweennearin front...答:My books are on the table.What is in the box?My cat is under my chair.Next to the table stands a boy.(倒装句,男孩站在桌子旁)The broom is behind the...
问:小学英语介词怎么学我家孩子刚开始接触英语语法,介词始终是一个难点,就是学不会。我上学的时候...答:1、小学英语介词at,in与on在时间方面的用法 at表示时间的一点;in表示一个时期;on表示特殊日子。如:He goes to school at seven o’clock in the morning.他...
问:英语位介词有几个?&答:1个回答表示场所、位置的介词:at,in,on,under,by,near,between.表示方向的介词:into,out of,along,acros,through,to,from.at,in at在某地点(表示比较狭窄的场所)返回...
08-2408-2009-1808-31
02-1310-1503-0602-16
◇本站云标签

我要回帖

更多关于 through 的文章

随机推荐