扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高一英语作文(求人帮我写)以日记的形式写下国庆的见闻.(不要太夸张就好诶)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I really had a busy day last Sunday. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. After breakfast I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. Then I went shopping with my parents by car. We bought presents for my aunt and uncle. Then we visited my aunt and uncle. We had a big meal together and we really had a good time. My friend Li Lei came to see me in the afternoon and we played table tennis for about two hours. After dinner, I surfed the internet and read an interesting book. I didn't go to bed until 10:00. What a busy and wonderful day!自己的习作,希望对你有帮助哟
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码深夜来个福利!20篇英语作文全部打包在这
就=你抄了!【柳州地区高中吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,833贴子:
深夜来个福利!20篇英语作文全部打包在这
就=你抄了!收藏
表示我的手已断
刚抄完!困死我了
作业1.txt大小:6.29KB下载:12次转存:1次文件已失效作业2.txt大小:5.48KB下载:5次转存:1次文件已失效
Ed Hardy——美式奢华潮流品牌
我还有十多篇
早抄完了【其实就是在昨天
还剩最后一篇
抄完了,你的那个福利是指一串网址自己去抄么
真的写20篇?我写5篇就不错了。
还有6篇结束
2017年执业药师报考条件已公布,考生点击查询
看都没看就抄了 姐姐平白无故的年轻了4岁
怎么抄都不够100词
不是抄20吗?
拿去年的去充数
难道暑假作业就是20篇英语作文?= =
说好的作文呢
赞一个,省的再去找了,谢谢同学!
无耻地球语文作文
在哪里我怎么看不见
怎么办我抄了几段泰戈尔的诗集,英语老师会不会喜欢上我呢
登录百度帐号推荐应用在你身边一定发生过一些有趣的故事,请描写一件.
注意写出故事发生的时间,地点,情节,以及你对故事的感受.80个单词左右
(我是初四学生,所以请别写的太高深了,稍微有点语法之类的错也没事,别错太多就是了!)
相关信息e day, my parents bought me a computer. I had been longing for a computer for such a long time. I used to go to net bar to use computer. Now I have my own computer. So I was very excited. Along with the computer, they bought some software to help me with my studies. My father said that the computer would be my tutor from now on. However, he told me not to play computer game or chat on internet for a long time. He thought it was a waste of time. And I think so too. Then I used it to send E-ma......
相关信息e day, my parents bought me a computer. I had been longing for a computer for such a long time. I used to go to net bar to use computer. Now I have my own computer. So I was very excited. Along with the computer, they bought some software to help me with my studies. My father said that the computer would be my tutor from now on. However, he told me not to play computer game or chat on internet for a long time. He thought it was a waste of time. And I think so too. Then I used it to send E-mails to my friends to tell them that I have a computer on my own home too. What a happy day!
我又写了一篇,你选一篇。如果你觉得不合适,告诉我,我再写一篇,如何?顺便问一下,“初四学生”是什么意思啊????
It was an autumn day. It was so beautiful. Because autumn is always my favorite season. It is neither too hot nor too cold. Some friends of mine and I went out to climb a hill. What a pretty day! What a blue sky! Some cloud flied slowly. It was just like a poem. "If I were a poet, I would write a poem here." I said to my friends. All of us were very happy that day. It is always good for us to relax our mind after a long time of heavy study.
既然,你都不满意,我再来一篇。
It is a story that happened during my childhood. One day, my mother was shopping on the street with me. Suddenly I saw an icecream shop. "Icecream! Icecream! I want icecream! Mama!" I shouted. However, my mother said, "My silly child, icecream is cold. You shouldn't eat cold things. If you ate it, you would be sick. I'll buy you one if there is hot icecream." Just a moment after that, I saw another icecream shop, I ran to the shop and asked, "Do you have hot icecream?" How silly I was at that time!
怎么样?这个故事还行吧?有趣一点了吧?我敢保证这篇文章的词汇不会超过初三的词汇。如果看不懂,我说个大概吧。小时候,妈妈带我上街买东西。我想要吃冰淇淋,妈妈不让。她说,冰淇淋是冷的,吃了会生病的;如果有热的冰淇淋,就会给我买。没多久,我又看到了另一家冰淇淋店,我就过去问有没有热的冰淇淋卖呢?最后,我发表敢想说,我那时是多么傻啊!
we can meet many people in our life,but the real friend is few.I have a friend,w...
they sell us the compulsory piratical books, fuck them, waste of money. Bu...
姓名你自己写吧.I'm a girl(boy) from China.接下来可以写所在学校,班级,我最喜欢的科目,老师,运动等等,并说明喜欢的原因.
Dea !Iwassogladtowritetoyou.IcomefromTianjingChina.SonextI'llintruducesomethinga...
答: 周日是一周的开始吗?我一直认为是周一的,但是小孩今天在学校回来告诉我,我都不信呢!
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求人帮忙写篇英语作文假如你是汤姆,在网上向Mr Li的店里订购了一件上衣,当你收到后发现与你所订购的颜色和式样均有一些差异.请你写一封e-mail给Mr Li,然后提出你的要求
like楚gUK7
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Dear mr Li last monday I buy a long red jacket's in S size in your web shop , but this week received a pink one in M size. I hope you can for a transfer. look forward to your reply.Thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文求职信 的文章

随机推荐