2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语短文“描述你将来的理想工作”快.THANKS
吥丶錯過親173
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I want to be a sentist when I grow up.Marie Curie (Marie Sklodowsk Curie ,) is the French physicist Marie Curie,chemist.November 7,1867 in Warsaw,Poland,was born in a family of teachers in secondary schools,the original surname Shikeluochefushika.Madam Curie are the poor in most of her life,the painstaking process of extracting radium in the primitive conditions for completion.Curie couple refused to any of their patents found Shen,in order to let everyone can freely use their discoveries.They are Nobel prize reserves and its use in the future to the study.They examine the work of one of the outstanding application of radiation to treat cancer is the applicationI just want to be a person like her.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码My plans in the future我的未来计划英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
My plans in the future我的未来计划英语作文
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
简单介绍自己,要包含爱好和将来工作打算 英语作文
wyz是好人121
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Everybody dreams about the future.There are many things waiting for us in the future,and sometimes I can't wait to become an adult.I'm excited about my future because I have big hopes and dr...
My Future Plan我的未来计划Everybody dreams about the future.There are many每个人都梦想着未来。有很多things waiting for us in the future,and sometimes I can't wait to become an事情等待着我们,在未来,和有时我迫不及...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语自我介绍未来规划 的文章

随机推荐