who my under found theenchanted dolll bed排序

I found the cat under the bed, who had caught a mouse.A.hidingB.hiddenC.to hideD.having hidden 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I&found&the&cat____&under&the&bed,&who&had&caught&a&mouse.A.hidingB.hiddenC.to hideD.having hidden
B此处cat和hidden的关系为被动,故用过去分词。
科目:高中英语
来源:2013届陕西省宝鸡中学高三上学期月考(三)英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
One of my wonderful memories is about a Christmas gift. Unlike other gifts,it came without wrap(包装).On September 11 th , 1 958,Mum gave birth to Richard.After she brought him home from hospital,she put him in my lap,saying, “I promised you a gift, and here it is.” What an honor! I turned four a month earlier and none of my friends had such a baby doll of their own.I played with it day and night. I sang to it, I told it stories.I told it over and over how much I loved it!&&One morning, however,I found its bed empty. My doll was gone! I cried for it.Mum wept and told me that the poor little thing had been sent to a hospital.It had a fever. For several days,I heard Mum and Dad whispering such words as “hopeless”,“pitiful",and “dying”, which sounded Ominous.Christmas was coming, “Don’t expect any presents this year,” Dad said, pointing at the socks I hung in the living room. “If your baby brother lives, that’ll be Christmas enough.” As he spoke,his eyes filled with tears. I’d never seen him cry before.The phone rang early on Christmas morning.Dad jumped out of bed to answer it.From my bedroom I heard him say, “What? He’s all right?” He hung up and shouted upstairs. “The hospital said we can bring Richard home!” “Thank God!” I heard Mum cry. From the window upstairs,I watched my parents rush out to the car.I had never seen them so happy. And I was also full of joy. What a wonderful day! My baby doll would be home. I ran downstairs. My socks still hung there flat.But I knew they were not empty: they were filled with love !【小题1】What happened to the author on September 11th,1958?A.He got a baby brother.B.He got a Christmas gift.C.He became four years old.D.He received a doll.【小题2】What does the underlined word “ominous” in Paragraph 3 probably mean?A.Impossible.B.Boring.C.Difficult.D.Fearful.【小题3】Which word can best describe the feeling of the father when Christmas was coming?A.Excitement.B.Happiness.C.Sadness.D.Disappointment.
来源:2012届广东省六校高三第一次六校联考英语试卷
题型:写作题
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。In one way of thinking, failure is a part of life. In another way, failure may be a way towards success. The “spider story’’ often told, Robert Bruce, leader of the Scots in the 13 th century, was hiding in a cave from the English. He watched a spider spinning a web. The spider tried to reach across a rough place in the rock. He tried six times without success. On the seventh time he made it and went to spin his web. Bruce is said to have taken heart and to have gone on to defeat the English. Edison, the inventor of the light bulb, made hundreds of models that failed before he found the right way to make one. Abraham Lincoln, the famous American president, lost elections more times than he won them! He never gave up in the face of failure but kept trying and was eventually elected to Congress and then the presidency.So what? First, always think about your failure. What caused it? Were conditions right? Were you in top from yourself? What can you change so things will go right next time? Second, is the goal you’re trying to reach the right one? Try to do some thinking about what your real goals may be. Think about this question. “If I do succeed this time, where will it get me?’’ This may help you prevent failure in things you shouldn’t be doing anyway. The third thing to bear in mind about failure is that it’s part of life. Learn to “live with yourself” even though you may have failed. Remember, “You can’t&win them all.”【写作内容】1、概括短文的内容要点,该部分字数大约30词左右;2、以“Is Failure a Bad Thing”为题写一篇文章,包含以下内容要点,该部分的字数大约120词左右。⑴失败是生活中的常事⑵人们对失败所持的不同态度⑶你对失败的认识【写作要求】1、可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年广东省六校高三第一次联考英语试题
题型:书面表达
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。In one way of thinking, failureis a part of life. In another way, failure may be a way towards success. The “spider story’’ often told, Robert Bruce, leaderof the Scots in the 13 th century, was hiding in a cave from the English. Hewatched a spider spinning a web. The spider tried to reach across a rough placein the rock. He tried six times without success. On the seventh time he made itand went to spin his web. Bruce is said to have taken heart and to have gone onto defeat the English. Edison, the inventor of the light bulb, made hundreds ofmodels that failed before he found the right way to make one. Abraham Lincoln,the famous American president, lost elections more times than he won them! Henever gave up in the face of failure but kept trying and was eventually electedto Congress and then the presidency.So what? First, always thinkabout your failure. What caused it? Were conditions right? Were you in top fromyourself? What can you change so things will go right next time? Second, is the goal you’re trying to reach the right one? Try to do some thinking aboutwhat your real goals may be. Think about this question. “If I do succeed this time, where will it get me?’’ This may help you prevent failure in things you shouldn’t be doing anyway. The third thing to bear in mindabout failure is that it’s part of life. Learn to “live with yourself” even though you may have failed.Remember, “You can’t&win them all.”【写作内容】1、概括短文的内容要点,该部分字数大约30词左右;2、以“Is Failure a Bad Thing”为题写一篇文章,包含以下内容要点,该部分的字数大约120词左右。⑴失败是生活中的常事⑵人们对失败所持的不同态度⑶你对失败的认识【写作要求】1、可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第三节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) &&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白 处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 As I sat beside the window that afternoon, my heart began to sink further with each passing car. This was a day I’d looked forward to for weeks: Miss Pace’s end-of-the-year party. I had&& 21&& volunteered my mother when Miss Pace
requested& 22&& volunteers. By two o’clock other mother had come with their offerings, but there was no&& 23& of her. As the noisy party went on, I wouldn’t& 24&&& the window, watching outside and holding out hope that Mum would come soon. The three o’clock bell soon woke me from my thoughts and I took my book bag and& 25&&& out of the door for home. On the walk home, I planned my revenge(报复). I would shut the front door angrily upon entering,& 26&& to return her hug when she rushed over to me, and vow(发誓)&& 27&& to speak to her again. The house was&&& 28& when I arrived. I was lying face-down on my bed, shaking with a mixture of heartbreak and 29& . When she returned, entered my room and sat beside me, I didn’t&& 30&& but instead stared into my pilliow refusing to accept her presence. “I’m so sorry, honey,” she said. “I just&& 31& . I got busy and forgot.” I still didn't move. “Don't&&& 32& her,”I told myself. “She forgot you. Make her&& 33& .” Then my mother did something completely&& 34& . She began to laugh. I rolled over and faced her,&& 35& to let her see the anger and disappointment in my&& 36& . But soon I found my mother wasn’t laughing at all, actually. “I’m so sorry,” she said, in tears, “I let my little boy&& 37& .” she sank down on the bed and began to cry like a little girl. I was shocked&& 38&& I had never seen my mother cry . To my understanding, mothers weren’t supposed to. “It’s okay, Mom,” I said, “we didn’t even&& 39& those cookies. Don’t cry. It’s all right. Really.” My words made my mother sit up. She&&& 40& her& eyes,and a slight smile appeared. I smiled back awkwardly(局促不安), and she pulled me th her. 21.A.happily&&&& B.patiently&& C.worriedly& D.crazily 22.A.bread&&&&&& B.cake& C.cookie&&&&& D.sandwich 23.A.message&&& B.sign&& C.mark D.information 24.A.fix&&& B.open& C.leave D.clean 25.A.stepped&&&& B.looked&&&&& C.knocked&&& D.rused 26.A.decide&&&&& B.refuse&&&&&& C.attempt&&&& D.manage 27.A.never&&&&&& B.ever& C.seldom&&&& D.always 28.A.tidy&& B.dark& C.empty&&&&&& D.warm 29.A.delight&&&& B.loneliness& C.pride D.anger 30.A.hear& B.move C.notice&&&&&& D.rise 31.A.waited&&&&& B.cared C.forgot&&&&&& D.regretted 32.A.forgive&&&& B.comfort&&& C.pity&& D.accept 33.A.worry&&&&&& B.pay&& C.remember D.fear 34.A.unexpected&&&&& B.unknown& C.unimportant&&&& D.unnecessary 35.A.Ready'&&&&& B.glad& C.afraid&&&&&& D.unwilling 36.A.words&&&&&& B.room C.mind D.eyes 37.A.in&&&& B.down C.out&&& D.up 38.A.or&&&& B.so&&&& C.but&&& D.for 39.A.pack& B.buy&& C.serve D.need 40.A.closed&&&&& B.lifted C.wiped&&&&&& D.lowered
&(05·全国ⅠE篇) “Soon, you’re going to have to move out!” cried my neighbor upon seeing the largest tomato plant known to mankind, or at least known i: tab-stops: 105.0pt 189.0pt 273.0pn my neighborhood. && One tiny 9-inch plant, bought for $1. 25 in the spring, has already taken over much of my rose bed, covering much of other plants, and is well on its way to the front door. && Roses require a good deal of care, and if it weren’t for the pleasure they give, it wouldn’t be worth the work. As it is, I have a garden full of sweet-smelling roses for most of the year. bushes must be pruned(剪枝) in early spring, leaving ugly woody branches until the new growth appears a few weeks later. It was the space available(可用的) in the garden that led me into planting just one little tomato plant. A big mistake. && Soil conditions made just perfect for roses turn out to be even more perfect for tomatoes. The daily watering coupled with full sun and regular fertilizing(施肥) have turned the little plant into a tall bush. The cage I placed around it as the plant grew has long since disappeared under the thick leaves. && Now the task I face in harvesting
First, I have to find the red ones among the leaves, which means I almost have to stand on my head, and once found I have to reach down and under, pick the tomatoes and withdraw(缩回) my full fist without dropping the prize so dearly won. I found two full-blown white roses completely hidden as I picked tomatoes in June, but they were weak and the leaves already yellow for lack of light. && Here I am faced with a painful small decision: To tear up a wonderful and productive tomato plant that offers up between ten and twenty ripe sweet tomatoes each day or say goodbye to several expensive and treasured roses. Like Scarlett in Gone With the Wind, I’ll think about th painful at tomorrow. 71. What ate the requirements for the healthy growth of roses? && A. A lot of care and the right soil. && B. Frequent pruning and fertilizing. && C. Tomato plants grown alongside. && D. Cages placed around the roots. 72. The writer planted the tomato because ______. && A. it cost only $1. 25 && B. the soil was just right for it && C. there was room for it in the garden && D. the roses’ branches needed to be covered 73. This year the writer’s roses were ______. && A. removed from the rose bed && B. picked along with the tomatoes && C. mostly damaged by too much sunlight && D. largely hidden under the tomato plant 74. By saying “the prize so dearly won” in paragraph 5, the writer wants to ______. && A. show the difficulty in picking the tomatoes && B. show the hardship of growing the roses && C. express her liking for the roses && D. express her care for the tomatoes 75. In the situation described in the text, one good thing is that ______. && A. the roses cost the writer little money && B. the writer has a daily harvest of tomatoes && C. someone will help the writer make the decision && D. the writer can now enjoy both the roses and tomatoes &&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号The Shadowlands: Ghosts and Hauntings
Grove City College Haunting
By: SOVICHPJ1@GCC.EDU
I am a sophomore at Grove City College in Pennsylvania.& I have
always believed in ghosts, but nothing really substantial had every happened
to me before a few weeks ago.& Sometime in October, the college was
showing a movie in the auditorium at Crawford Hall, which is our administration
building that dates back to the 1930's and is one of the oldest on campus.&
It is a gothic, old-collegiate style building complete with stone archways
and marble floors that echo loudly when anyone walks across them.&
I went to see the 10:00 movie with my girlfriend, and we both had to use
the restroom about an hour into it.& The bathrooms in Crawford Hall
are located in the basement, so we went down to our respective restrooms,
seeing nobody else around.& While I was taking care of business in
the men's room, I heard a knock on the door.& I asked what they wanted,
and heard a female voice say "housekeeping".& I thought this was VERY
strange, since I have never seen the cleaning staff at work in the evening,
only in the mornings, and this was around 11:00 pm on a Friday night.&
I told her that I would be out in a minute, and finished up.& I came
expecting there to be one of the cleaning ladies waiting by the door
with her cart, but there was nobody there.& This gave me the creeps,
so I looked around the entire floor while I was waiting for my girlfriend,
but found nobody.& When my girlfriend came out, I asked her if the
cleaning lady went into the ladies room, but she didn't know what I was
talking about.& I told her what had happened, so we both looked around
the entire building in search of any cleaning staff.& We couldn't
find anybody.& Except for the rest-rooms and the people in the auditorium
watching the movie, the entire building was empty, dark, and closed.&
When I thought about what happened, it seemed very strange because I did
not hear any footsteps or the squeaky wheels of one of the carts the cleaning
ladies always take with them . . . all I had heard was a knock and a female
voice, which I remember oddly gave me the chills when I had heard it, and
that was before I came out to find nobody there.
Well, about a week passed, and I had almost forgotten about that
strange incidence.& Then the next Friday I picked up a copy of our
weekly college student newspaper.& Since it was the week of Halloween,
the newspaper had a story about Grove City College's own resident ghost
. . . the ghost of a former janitor lady who haunts Pew and Crawford Halls.&
I read the article, not putting two and two together till about halfway
through it, and when I did and realized that this is what I had encountered,
I nearly passed out.& The article told how in the 1970's, a group
of students in Crawford hall late one night conducting a s&ance
had contacted the spirit of a former janitor who had died a few months
before.& They asked her to show herself to them, and while she didn't
then, weird things began to happen in the building.& A few years later,
they built a new Arts building, Pew Fine Arts Center, and moved all of
the costumes for plays into there.& It is believed that the spirit
of the woman, who had helped make many of the costumes, followed them into
the new building, and strange things began to happen there too.& In
the 1980's, the ghost started appearing to people, including one appearance
to several hundred people in the auditorium of Pew during a campus musical.&
The college officials decided something needed to be done before the ghost
scared someone working on catwalk above the auditorium where she was often
spotted, which would be dangerous because that person could fall trying
to get away.& One of the college professors, a practicing exorcist,
spoke with the ghost asking her to leave.& Since then, nobody has
seen her, but strange things still happen in Crawford Hall and Pew Fine
Arts Center, much like what happened to me.& People hear voices and
footsteps when nobody is there, and sometimes the ghost even traps students
for a few minutes between the two sets of double doors that lead into the
Pew Fine Arts Center, but that could just be an excuse for being late for
class.& I don't know if what happened to me was the ghost for sure,
but I have no way of explaining it, and it still gives me the chills when
I think about it.
Growing Up in a Haunted House
By: KRose@DPI.STATE.NC.US
When I was younger I lived in a haunted house in Long Beach, NY.
Everyone in our entire house was affected by whatever it was that
with us.& We lived in a beach community that was pretty much
bungalows on the block.& We had no trees in our yard, only
concrete.& So, when the shadows started on the ceilings, my
father knew
something was weird about the house.& Plus, the entire time
there (3 months), I stayed sick.& Very sick, so sick I had
to go to the
ER several times.& And to this day I haven't been sick since
(and I was
7 then and I'm 29 now).& The day we moved in, I knew this house
trouble.& I was the first to the front gate, I pushed it open,
came flying back at me, hitting me in the forehead, knocking me
ground.& That was the first incident.& Then my uncle came
to stay with
us, and he told my mom that he had seen a little girl in his bedroom
he thought it was one of us, and he asked why the girl had a balloon
late at night.& It turned out not to be any of us.& Then
a few weeks
later, my sister was sick, so she slept on the couch and she saw
same image staring into a mirror, holding a balloon, smiling, staring
her on the couch.& She was so terrified, that she screamed
to my mom and
told her, and that was when we decided to pack up and move.&
uncle had seen the same thing.& Also, one night I talked during
movie we were watching, so my dad sent me to my room to stand in
corner.& While in my room, in the corner.& I was beside
my closet which
had no door, just a curtain (and it was open).& Well, the top
books on it and they came flying off the shelf one by one.&
freaking out, and my dad came in there to see why I was screaming,
he saw them flying off.& We slept with him that night, and
we moved very
soon afterward.& It was a scary house.& We would hear
things all night
in the ceiling.& And we had no attic to check it out.&
The shadows
dancing on the ceiling, and the extremely scary basement that NO
ever wanted to go into (unless we were in pairs!).& It was
a frightening
experience for the short time we lived there.& As soon as we
had peace.& We would spend hours playing in the basement!
Guadalajara
THIS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS VISITING THE CITY OF GUADALAJARA.&
WHEN I WAS ABOUT ELEVEN I HAD GONE ON VACATIONS WITH MY GRANDPARENTS.THEY
DID NOT HAVE A PHONE INSTALLED AT THEIR HOUSE BECAUSE IT WAS ONLY A VACATION
HOME NOT WERE THEY
LIVED. SO, ONE MORNING MY GRANDMOTHER AND I LEFT TO THE PHONE CENTRAL
WERE YOU CAN PAY TO MAKE LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS. ANY WAYS WHILE WE WERE
WAITING AN OLD LADY APPROCHED US AND BEGAN CONVERSATING WITH MY GRANDMOTHER.
SHE WOULD PUT HER HANDS ON MINE AND MY GRANDMOTHERS AND WE BOTH WOULD PULL
HANDS FROM UNDER NEATH HERS BECAUSE SHE WAS SO SOLD. SHE ALSO HAD
A VERY BEAUTIFUL NECLASE WITH THE VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE IN SIDE. THE IMAGE
ITSELF LOOKED SO REAL, LIKE IF COULD MOVE. WELL, SHE WAS ASKING US TO GO
TO A CHURCH NOT SO FAR FROM OUR HOUSE TO DONATE SOME FOOD FOR A CHURCH
CARNAVAL TO RAISE MONEY TO REPAIR A HUGE HOLE THAT HAD TAKEN PART OF THE
MAIN ISLE. SO WE AGREE AND SHE ASKED US TO ASK FOR HER BY NAME. THE OLD
WOMAN HAD ALSO TOLD MY GRANDMOTHER EXACTLY WHAT TO PREPARE. SO WHEN THE
DAY CAME THAT WE HAD TO GO
WE SET OFF TO TH ECHURCH AND ONCE WE ARRIVED WE ASKED THE PRIEST
FOR THIS WOMAN. THE PRIEST WENT SILENT FOR A MOMENT AND THEN SAID IN A
VERY LOW VOICE, SHE IS NO LONGER WITH US. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND UNTIL HE
ASKED US TO GO IN TO HIS OFFICE WHERE HE COULD EXPLAIN. THIS OLD WOMAN
HAD PROMISED MANY YEARS BEFORE TO TAKE A CERTAIN FOOD TO THE CANAVAL.&
SHE FELL ILL AND NEVER WAS ABLE TO ATTEND BECAUSE SHE HAD PASSES AWAY.
THE PRIEST HAD ALSO SAID WE
WERENOT HTHE FIRST THIS HAPPENED TO .
Happy House
By: bev.lang@shaw.ca
I'm 15 and currently living in the 4th house in my live its quite
an old house but because of the small town i live in I cant get a back
ground on it . It is haunted buy at least one poltergeist and a few other
spirits. children I think. I have pictures on film of the orbs in my house&
threes one picture with 8 orbs in it at once. another where the orb is
right beside my face. I have been standing at one time in front of our
kettle in witch case one of my friends interested in the paranormal activity
sees the kettle go up and fall downin about a centemeater space and i hear
it , we both froze and i asked if a ghost moved it, he said yes. one time
I came hem with two of my friends and all the doors were locked I had no
way in I got a latter and opened a window on the second story of my house
the only way in was removing the screen and push in the window to the side&
to unlock the doors to get my friends in, none& was& home and
I was telling them it defiantly was a ghost because my mom didn't lock
the doors the keys were on the inside of the house and everything was dead
bolted shut. the old room I slept in in the house was one wit the most
paranormal activity& but everyone who went in it told me that they
feel great in it and warm and cozy. I at one time in counterd a horrible
spirit when I had a sleep over my friend and I saw in our heads vivid horrible
gross pictures tat had originated form some outer source. we abruptly told
whatever it was to leave and not come back a few hours later we felt the
presance leave after no reactions from us and we went to sleep. but never
in any other cases& have they left negative energy or made me feel
un comfortable ....every house I have lived in has been haunted but fortunately
for me non& the bad kind. my mom and dad are usually the ones who
feel the cold spots or hear things see things and feel things . I have
come to some what of a number of conclusions why& I cant do any of
these things , the first is that like people who can talk to The ghosts
I am the opposite and can not sense them . possibly i have done too many
protection spells in my life time and am un able to be contacted . maybe
I am just used to being around ghosts and sencing them too much to notice
now what is going on or because I'm always cold not feeling cold spots.
I have friends who are very in to this paranormal stuff and one like me
cant see or since the things the outers can. this scares us cause they
could be there and we wouldn't know. as a child and through my life I predicted
things in my dreams , deaths, breakups.. exc. I wonder why I cant see these
presence's in my house and wonder how I can get to . I feel no need to
"release" these trapped spirits because they are not harming anyone maybe
even helping us.I am not wanting to create lesser of a void to our "world"....
Haunted Apartment Building
I've always believed in ghosts and now I live in a 100 year old
haunted building.& I moved in with my boyfriend a year and a half
ago in July.& The night I moved in I had an experience that was a
bit unnerving in the light of day.& I received a call from a friend
that evening and she asked me if I could take her and her kids to the airport
in the morning.& I said sure I will and set my alarm to go off at
5:00 am so I could go get her and get to the airport on time for her.&
Well my alarm went off but I was so tired from the move I forgot why it
was going off and fell back to sleep.& An hour later I felt the bed
shaking as if someone were trying to get me up.& I remember thinking
"What Now" and then fell back to sleep only to be woken up 20 mins. later
by the phone ringing.& My friend said she would get a ride from her
sister.& After the call I looked over to the kitchen and saw a gray
figure in the door that seemed to shake it head at me.& I immediately
knew he was what tried to wake me up so I could keep my promise to my friend.&
He seemed to have the best of intentions and I didn't see him again after
that.& He seemed very friendly.
We then moved down to the 2nd floor and I soon found we have a ghost
here too.& This one likes to pace up and down our short hall between
the door and the living room.& He also paces along the south-west
wall of the living room sometimes.& I get the impression that he is
a man in a brown pinstripe suit & bowler hat and he has a mustache
and deep set eyes.& He stands about my height around 5'8".& When
we first moved in he would pace the hallway coming coming further and further
out into the living/bedroom (it?s a studio apartment).& He seemed
highly agitated.& My boyfriend saw him more than me and a few times
he would arrive home from work and the top dead bolt would be locked.&
We never use that lock as it is very difficult to open with the key from
the outside.& My boyfriend works grave yard at a 24/7 store and I
am alone here at night for 4 nights a week.& One night I noticed that
he was coming further and further out in to the living room and he was
giving off vibes that were not friendly.& I had had it about now and
looked at the hallway and said "Listen the year is 2001, not 1903 or whatever
year you think it is.& Times have changed and it's OK for people to
live together with out being married.& So lay off it!!!"& I felt
a feeling of surprise from the hallway and have not had a problem from
him since.
I related this to the apartment manager with whom we had become
good friends and she said that she had seen him too and I was right in
my impressions of what he looks like as that is who she has seen in our
place when her son lived in the studio.& She has also seen him in
the hallway outside our apartment door.& She said that there are several
ghost in the building and she is not surprised to hear stories about them
as she has also had experiences with them when she first moved in the building
before she was manager.
It's an interesting place to live to say the least.
Haunted Apartment
By: jorge..br
The incidents that you are about to read happened to me when I was
a college student several years ago. We had inherited an old apartment
from our grandfather and two years after his death our family moved in.
The fact is that it was OK in the beginning. Weird things started to happen
soon after my dad was transferred to another town and my parents left both
me and my sister in the apartment.& During the day we could hear noises
coming from the ceiling and we wondered what the neighbors upstairs were
up to. We didn't give much thought to that until we started hearing them
in the middle of the night. It sounded as if someone was dragging chairs
and tables around the apartment.& We knew our upstairs neighbors.
They were an old couple and had one son who occasionally paid them a visit.
One night the noise went so wild that we decided to run upstairs to complain
about it. I rang the bell several times and banged at the door. No one
answered it. Apparently there was nobody home. This situation went on for
months and we finally talked to our neighbors. The old lady was baffled
and claimed she would never do such a thing. That was crazy! Anyone who
came to our home would hear the noises. One morning my maid was working
in the kitchen when she heard someone open the living room door and walk
along the hallway. She was scared to death but she never thought it could
be a ghost. She quickly took out a knife and searched the whole apartment
for a burglar.& Again there was no one there. It was not uncommon
to sense someone watching us or in the room. Just a presence. Once I was
writing a paper and I clearly felt someone behind me and as I turned around
I saw nobody. My sister was so afraid to stay alone in the apartment that
she would wait for me downstairs. The most frightening thing was to come:
We were sleeping in our bedrooms when we heard bangings inside my closet,
They were so loud that I woke up and jumped out of my bed immediately thinking
the shelves inside had tumbled.& When we opened the door we saw nothing.
The closet was in the corner of the room and we didn't have neighbors next
door. It couldn't have come from outside the apartment either. The noises
were so real that we didn't doubt they were there. When we sensed someone
around us we didn't wonder if they were ghosts because the whole thing
was so real. The ghost idea only dawned on us some time after the incidents.
We are not ghost freaks. Well, after that last incident I grabbed my mattress
and slept in my sister's room. On the next day I went to a church and brought
home some holly water which I sprinkled all over the place. Things calmed
down for a while. A year later we moved out and we heard that the family
who had bought it moved out one year later.
Haunted Carriage House, Hudson MA
I personally experienced unexplainable occurences at a carriage house
that I lived in for& short period of time. Things banging in the night,
the spiral staircast having a cold spot in the center where ( as the story
goes) a man was murdered there by a pitchfork that was thrown at him by
a jealous enraged husband. The man was a care taker of the horses and carriages
for a prominent family and had an affair with the wife. When the husband
found out he murdered him. Things disappearing, and showing up in another
place days later.My uncle running scared from the house one night after
he said someone had enetered the room and sat on his bed, he saw noone
but the imprint in the matress.
&Haunted Castle
i don't know if your interest in my story as I'm only 14 years old
but..........
Last year I went to a haunted castle. i have always bevieved in
the super-natural, ghosts & spirits despite what my friends say. Any
way I was at this castle when I felt really cold and shivery. I know that
is a sort of sign that a ghostly presence is near by. I have head of the
orbs that show up on camera but I have never had one of them until this
day! My mum took my picture next to the bed of the most haunted room in
the castle. We have a digit camera so we could see it straight away. It
was later on when I was walking down a corrider that I heard someone whisper
my name. Not many people were around and Mum swore it wasn't her. I carried
on when all of sudden I tripped over nothing and twisted my ankle. I got
upo and hobbled to a seat. The rest of the group went. My mum went to get
some ice with a member of staff. I was alone. I looked up and down the
corrider when I saw a woman coming over to me. I was polite and said hello.
She said nothing. Fine, I thought as i looked away. I looked at her again
You probably don't believe me. I don't blame you. It seems a bit
strange but trust me i's true
Haunted House in Ohio
I lived with my husband at the time and my nearly two year old son,in
house that we had purchased in Cincinnati Ohio,om Colrain ave,that
turned out to be one of the haunted places that I have ever lived
bought the house,which has been completed redone,new carpet,new
paint,and all new appliances,new furnace and all, It was a beautifuf
house& and no one whould have ever thought it would be haunted,&
moved in part of the way,with the normal boxes and things sitting
around,and by the time it came time to retire to bed,our master
wasn't completely set up yet ,so we decied to sleep in the little
room at the top of the stairs,this was in the year of 1974 when
in and we just loved the new house,anyway after we had went to bed,thats
when the really strange things started happening,we were young and
was our first house and so we were just lying there talking about
furture and our new house, and then it started,at first we heard
steps on the stairs,and my husband(who by the way did not believe
sprits and certainly not ghosts) thought that some one was in the
house,but when he would open the door to the bedroom there was always
no! one there! and each time it got louder and louder! and when
to the top of stairs it would pound!!!! so hard it scook the whole
house! finally ,my husband(who wasn't afraid of anything!!!!) finally
got our 22 cal,rifle and waiting inside the door and the next time
happened,he jumps out in his underwear and this loaded gun, and
enough,there was nothing there!& this is just one of the stories
this house,i will write more next time,and they get better,and i
say that my husband which is now my ex (and no we didn't get a divorce
because of the haunting,) is a true believer because of all of the
things that continued to happened over the year nd a half we lived
there.the strange thing about this house is& that it still
is there and
they have tryed to rent it off and on and no one will live there
than 3 months??????
thanks again for listening,and iam looking forward to writing more.
Possession House
In Manteca there is this house. The house somehow kinda possess you
if you live there. Some kind of demon affects your dreams. The bathroom
gave my sister an eerie feeling. The backyard was very scary, there was
a shed in the back that didn't seem right. My whole family DID NOT like
the garage. My sisters room was so scary, I didn't like& going in
there. NO ONE WAS THEIR SELF IN THAT HOUSE! The laundry room was so cold.
I didn't like it one bit.Whoever lives there now, I wish them the best
Haunted Places in California
By: brandy.c.
Of my own personal experiences, I can report a few cities:
Lake Elsinore:& While staying alone in a house near the lake,
I was startled
to see a small terrier run from the back rooms, turn left into the
and through the closed kitchen door!& My dogs were in North
Carolina at the
time, and I was alone in the house!
Canoga Park.& My current apartment has a poltergeist who takes
tweezers, my glasses, scares my cats and birds, turns off my tv,
phone.& I have about 6 sets of tweezers, as they kept disappearing.&
cleared off the bathroom counter looking for a pair, and spoke out
exasperation to give them back!& I went out for a while, and
when I came
home, the only thing on the counter was a pair of tweezers!&
When laying
down for a nap, I put my glasses on my left side nightstand.&
When I awoke,
I couldn't find them anywhere!& After hours of searching, they
were located
6 feet away to the right behind the head of the bed!& Other
than that, he is
an ok spirit to have around, just a little annoying.
Granada Hills:& My fiance's mother died in this house.&
The first night I
stayed there, I awoke and saw her.& I have sensed her, spoken
to her, seen
her in the middle of the night.& She is a gentle concerned
spirit, not
harmful at all!
Second hand comes this harrowing tale of "Evil Rock":
Eagle Rock:& My best friend lived here for several years, purportedly
place where the indians sent their insane to die.& One day
she went out to
her large, well-protected aviary and found that every bird in it
shredded into bits of flesh and feathers!& There was no way
any animal had
gotten inside, and no sign of any feathers of bits at any area away
aviary....& Once mice had gotten into a box of her belongings.&
They chewed
a corner of a photograph.& It was a group shot.& The only
area of damage was
to my friend - her head had been "chewed off"!& (I have seen
this photo!)& A
sense of anger pervades the house.& She no longer lives there,
having taken
the hint from the photo experience!
Haunted Rehab in PA
Hi, My name is Lisa, about 3 years ago I was in a Rehab for about
2 months, it was up in Layfayette Hills, Pa. The place was an old 1800's
HUGE mansion where the owners daughter Eugenia, was mentally ill, back
then they did not know the things they do now of course, and her wealthy
father donated the house and it's land to people in the profession, after
his daughter hung herself in the main foyer from the grande staircase.
The name of the rehab is Eugenia House, and it was in everyway,
still HER house. The house itself is now used as offices , and meeting
room, some of them original, in fact, most of the house is still original,
except the actuall rehab whitch was built off of the house. Anyway, being
very into the paranormal, I was EXTREMELY interested in the history and
to know first hand if it was in fact haunted.
Every time I could, I went in there, listened to the people who
had worked there for yeare, and believed there stories, some of them would
not go in there after dark, now I was determined to know.
One evening after dinner, me and my friend Brian sneaked off to
investigate, it was totally empty, as we walked up the main staircase,
I was hit with this very cold air, all around me, I was really scared,
but went up anyway, as we got to the top, we went right, into one of the
offices we walked& in alittle further and I was uneasy, as I turned
to look at Brian, we both heard shuffleing, like books moving around on
one of the desks, then it sounded like a large book fell very hard to the
floor, as we turned to run out of the room I was disoriented and did not
know where to go, so I followed Brian, a s we fled towards the main staircase,
these Very big double wooden doors at the top of the stairs that in my
wole time there were never closed, and they were t
know if I could close them without help, SLAMMED shut right behind us,
the stairs were very long, as we got to the bottom we stopped and looked
up and as we did, the cold air hit us very hard, like a winter wind, it
felt like it swirled around us on purpous, investigating us, it made me
us just stand there, in awe almost, them after a few minuts that felt like
forever, we fled out the door.
We told the believers in the group, who were amazed, and I'll never
forget that.
After that, I did not go back in at night, but in the courtyard
where we all smoked, you could look in the front windows, one night shortly
after that, I was telling one of the cool counslers of my tale, and peering
in the one window at the same time, as I spoke one of the big overhead
outside lights would flicker, only when I mentioned Eugenia's name, it
was very deliberate, the counsler was extreamly convinced, and stated to
tell me a few stories of his own that he never shared with anyone until
me, for fear the staff would think he was being foolish,... but neither
of us were.
Hello my name is Robert Van Kirk,and a few years ago I
lived in St. Johns Michigan. While I was there strange
things would happen that all centered around the VERY
OLD school called Perrin Palmer. I think there was
more than one ghost involved in these hauntings. And
they werent benign.
It started with hearing strange music near these old
mobile units. It came from a small group of them and I
could always hear it after school and everyone else
could too. No one was there at the time, not even the
janitor. So one day my friend and I decided to
envestigate. When we looked inside one mobile unit we
saw a black cat with glowing red eyes. We ran and
never looked back.
About a year later the school demolished and a new one
built. Whatever was haunting this school didn't like
having its home destroyed. O ya did I mention the
entire school use to hear a train wistle and no train
has run in the town fo 100 years. There are no trains
within 20 miles of the town.
When we were first at Gateway North(the new school) we
thought we got rid of the ghost but we didn't. At
first all it was, was sightings of a black cats around
the premesis of the school but then more harmful
things began to happen. One morning I woke up to deep
scrathes o my arm. It was like a cat had scrathed my
arm. Then on a swing at school a kid fell while in mid
swing. The kid was pushed. She didn't slip. Ten
witnesses saw her fall and it wasn't an accident. No
kid pushed her. She spraigned her arm. Two weeks later
another kid under the same circumstances broke his
4 more times kids were pushed from the same swing
under the same circumstances. Balls were swerving to
hit kids o the play ground. I left the next year.
I havent been in contact with my freinds since. I
don't know if it is continueing. I hope not.
CP Rail Home
When my family moved to alittle town in 1980 we rented one of the
old CP Rail homes.Things went good for the fist 6 months,then my brother
and I started noticing things.The tv would change to channels that we never
got, items would dissappear, furniture would move and if we touched it
to put it back the cellar door would start opening when it was nailed shut.Finally
my brother and I went to the cellar to figure out what was down there.Nothing
was down there but dirt and shelves. After that we started to hear laughing
coming from his room on the second floor of the house.His rocking chair
would rock when the tv was on, or we had music on.Then one night when our
parents were gone visiting relatives , we heard the cellar door open, never
paid to much attention to this cause this was normal,we were in the living
room playing cards when both of us got the feeling that we were being watched,
we turned to look out the living room window and all we saw was 2 little
red eyes staring at us. We both ran out to look ,all we found was footprints
in the snow leading to the cellar window. After our parents got back we
showed them the footprints, and the next day we started moving. It wasn't
till about 2 years after that we were told by our mom that she new something
wasn't right about the house,cause she heard noices too in the night,but
never told us, thinking we'd get to scarred. No wonder the kids at the
school looked at us funny when we told them were we lived,and they would
never come over.
California Chills
I had recently sent you a story about someone kissing me at my grand-ma's
house and I told you that I had some more stories.& I am sorry, but
I hadn't had time to write you back earlier.
Well, lets see, the house that I grew up in, in Redondo Beach, California,
my mom and I both believe was haunted.& It was a little cottage, and
very old, although I don't know the history of the house or the property.&
We moved in when I was 8 years old.& I know that the lady that lived
there before us had died (I don't know if she died in the house, my mom
always said "No")
I guess that living in a house like that has always seemed normal
to me.& My mom said that I used to come out of my room because I would
hear someone calling me and thought that it was her.& We figure that
she was there with us for a while.& I know that my mom used to get
the creeps in there and would get me up and make me sleep in her room.
I mostly remember things being weird when I was a teen-ager and
older.& I know that one night, we were watching t.v.& My mom
was in the kitchen making dinner, and something like "Entertainment Tonight"
had come on and suddenly there was someone else there with us.& I
knew exactly where they were sitting in the house (the chair by the kitchen
door).& I knew that what ever the next segment was, they wanted to
see it (although for the life of me, I can't remember what it was about).
I felt like it was a man, but I couldn't see him.& I could
just feel him.& He was very non threatening, and he wasn't a stranger.&
His presence felt like an old friend, someone that I knew, like my mom's
boyfiends presence (but he's still alive, but it's the only way I can explaine
it).& I told my mom when she came back into the living room that there
was someone there and not to sit in that chair.& She couldn't see
or feel him, but she believed me.& After the segment that he wanted
to see was over, he was gone just a quick as he came.
My mom and I both used to feel someone sitting on out beds at night.&
We could feel the mattress dip down with their weight.& We think this
may have been my grand pa checking on us.& One time, it was a real
cold night, come to think of it, it was always kind of cold in that house.&
I just thought it was drafty.& Anyway, I was home alone (my mom was
in Illionois, helping with my grandmother).& I had been in bed about
10 minutes, and hadn't fallen asleep yet.& I had my head covered because
I was so cold.& I felt someone sit on my bed.& It really freaked
me out, even though it wasn't unusual.& Then, who ever it was, pulled
the blanket away from my face!& I didn't move an inch.& They
finally left.& Like I said, most of my expierences are not threatning.
Most were non threatening.& One night, a music box on the top
of a shelf (it hadn't been played in a looonnng time, a year or more) suddenly
played about 7 or 8 notes, then quit, them my floor to celing lamp crashed
over, for no reason at all.& Needless to say, I finished out the night
in my moms bed with her!
There were more things that happend in that house, so many more.&
Just little weird things, things missing, the piano playing on it's own
one time, you know what I mean.
Now, I am married, and I live in San Diego County.& My husband
and I have a nice apartment.& We are not alone here either.&
Both he and I have seen a tall Grey Man.& Just real quick, out of
the corner of our eyes, and at different times.
He seems to be nice, and rather helpfull.& Our 2nd year here,
we made the mistake of putting our Christmas tree to close to the video
cabnet.& It was a big artificial and heavy tree, it took both of us
to move it around.& Insted of moving it again, we just fought with
the tree to get to our movies.& It seemed eaiser that way.
A few weeks later, I started realizing that the tree had moved.&
It was about 2 feet from where we had put it.& I kept looking at it,
and I could see where someone tall, had reached in to the "trunk" of the
tree and possible moved it.& I asked my husband if he had moved the
tree, and he said that he hadn't.& He could see the hole in branches
too.& I am sure that he didn't move the tree himself, because like
I said, it's a very large and heavy tree, and by then, it was compleatly
decorated, lites and all.
My husband is a late night person.& He likes to stay on the
computer, playing games.& On night, he "saw" someone come out of the
guest bathroom, and brush up against at chair, and make my purse swing.&
No one was here, except us, and I was in bed asleep.
Every so often, there are weird smells too, that remind me of my
grandma's house (she died about 5 years ago).& Someone has taken to
sitting on my bed again (not my husband, cuz I looked and no one was there)
at night sometimes.& And a few weeks ago, a music box played while
my husband and I were playing backgammon in our room (not the same music
box as before, but like before, this one hadn't been played in about a
year).& The music box is up on a shelf, and hasn't been messed with
any at all.& It could have been my aunt Mil that just died in August.&
She liked music boxes.
Thanks for listening again, and I hope you enjoy.
Many Different Stories
Hello My name is Victoria.
I believe I can give you a whole lot of stories of
ghostly experiences with me that seem picular in a
First of all I have lived in haunted houses since I
was around 4. The first memory I have is when my
family and I lived in a three story mantion built in
1901. Their where sighting of three ghosts there. One
in Peticular Like to joke around. He was the old
brother of a lady named mrs. eberly. Well one time my
parents decied to seperate my sister and I from rooms.
well I slept in the old mans room and when I awoke the
next morning tacts had been spread all over the floor
and I stepped on them. The room was very cold at night
and the it wassnt drafty cold. It was cold like
something was there. It was next to the attic which
always had mouns of sorts comming out of it. That
house was truely creepy.
My second storie comes from when I was 16. Recently in
the year my mom and moms boyfriend and family moved to
a house on a farm. In the beginning I became really
sick and thought I was going to die. One night
something walked up my stairs as I was delirous(but I
remember vivtly) and told me I was going to be ok. It
sounded like my mom but what happen was my mom was
asleep. Nothing can explain the voice telling me I
will be alright.& But Later that year I was starting
to be haunted by a figure of a man in black. He would
stand in front of my door at night and look at me.
Sometimes would walk to my bed. It was taking a big
toll on me and my friend didnt belive me.& My parents
no one. Well My sister believed me cause she felt the
eary feeling at night. We both would suffer constently
from nightmeres of people dieing. So one day I just
said(whatever you are please leave us along and go to
the light). for some reason it left us alone since
than but my family moved shortly after that.
Thanks for hearing my stories.
HELP!!!! WE'VE GOT SPIRITS!!!!!!!!
By: jmendoz5@
well it all started when i was a baby i would see spirits everyday
in my life and now im 13 and i still see them. one night we were all getting
ready to go to bed and well we live in a trailer house that was built 10
yrs ago and no it was not built in a semitery. so anyway we live in a trailer
house and we had never had any experinces with spirits untill my sister
went to sleep at 5 in the morning all of a sudden we hear screaming and
footsteps and before all that happened i had seen my grandfather that had
died 3 yrs ago well anyway we heard footsteps and screaming and my sister
was yelling DAD DAD DAD and i got scared and woke up and my sister said
that the screaming was saying her name and my father went to go talk to
some investigator to comunicate with the dead and he spoke to them and
it was my grandfather taking care of us and he said that my dad had some
wichcraft on him and we havent heard from the spirits from then on
Ghost Friend
Hi my name is Lynia and for as long as I can remember I've had this
friend that was a ghost.& I have talked to her many of times but as
I get older her vists seem to decrease gradually.& The first time
I've encountered her was when I was in Kendergarden and I was attacked
by something another spirit and she came to help me.& I sat up quickly
and looked around they were gone.& That night I got up to go to the
bathroom and I noticed a little girl sitting on the ground watching me.&
At first I thought it was my sister but the next night it happened it again.&
I turned around and walked back to my room and looked in my little sister's
bed she was there!& I walked back out and Maryann was still there.&
I walked over to her and knelt down beside her and asked her name. She
said maryann which was my grandma's name.& I kept this a secret for
years until she started moving things and my mom wanted to no what was
going on.& That's when I told her about maryann and she said it's
my imagination, but if it were my imagination then how could Sara (my little
sister) see her too.& Now I have encountered many other ghosts too.&
My sister and I were lying in bed when she started cring.& I asked
her what's wrong she said there is somebody in the closet.& I looked
and there was!& I told her to just shut her eyes and that God would
protect her.& I thought to myself& how can she see them too?&
I've always wondered how can she see them, then I realized it is real there
are ghost!& I am now in 9th grade and 14 years old.& I rarely
see them nemore, but once in a while I see her.& This is my story
of my encouter.
Historical Landmark Haunting
This Historical Landmark is a residence in the Central Valley of
California.
Modesto, CA.& Half of the house was built in the late 1800's
and still stands
and is occupied by the current home owners.& The exact physical
address is
7525 Crows landing Road.& The home has been recognized by the
state as a
Landmark.& I would like to mention before I tell the story
of what I have to
report, I am the Grand Daughter of the previous Owner my grand parents
owned the property for more than 40 years before selling it in 1995.
As we call it the Crow's Hauntings specifically because of the area
of many spirits.& We have a history of the home and whom is
haunting the
house and property.& One ghost was a previous home owner also.&
He is a male
named Joesepi.& He was Italian in decent and from what my grand
Mother told
me he hung himself in the Dairy shed.& There have been many
eye witness's to
seeing him.& He is very protective of the house and property.&
seen wondering the property with a flash light in the middle of
the night,
making sure of& no tress passers.& If you follow him,
he will eventually go
to the pump shed and disappear.& He can be seen in the house
in the sewing
room from time to time.& If you dare speak in disbelief of
his presence he
has been known to make a believer out of you.& An example would
be a group of
people sitting around in the livingroom enjoying company and an
orange lifted
from the fruit bowl and floated across the room as everyone watched
disbelief.& The Orange was dropped in the lap of the person
who did not
believe.& A door was once taken off it's hinges and fell on
a person making
fun of the ghost stories.& You can often hear foot steps and
whistling in the
house.& My grandmother would be sitting in a chair and a piece
of jewlery
would sometimes fall into her lap from out of the air. She always
thought of
them as gifts.
Another known spirit on the property was another male known as Joe.&
known for playing pranks and as I was told being more aggressive.&
Reports of
LOUD footsteps, individuals hair being pulled, beds being kicked
and people
being touched by hands and no one is there.& He is also known
projection.& If chosen he would speak to you, this often would
scare that
individual.& He likes to wake you up from a sound sleep while
yelling in your
ear.& No one is sure of his origin or relation to the house
or property.
Another spirit on the property is one of an Elderly lady.&
You never really
see her, but you hear her.&& If leaving the house you
can often her her say,
tootles in a sweet gentle voice.& Once again no one knows her
name nor Origin.
A lot of unexplained things have happened in this house and things,
will be moved.& Chairs, lamps misc., items will glide from
one place to
another.& You can turn on a light and go sit down and it will
You can get up and turn the light on and as soon as you sit once
light will turn off.& Every night at a certain time the Television
off as if someone is saying it is late and it is your bed time.&
grandmother you see was very old fashioned and went to bed at 8:00
morning and would awake at 4:00am in the morning to start her farmers
It was as if someone was telling her it was her bedtime.
Historical Society
Hello, While surfing the web I stumbled upon your site and decided
to check it out. I found it quite interesting, and although I am a nonbeliever
of this sort of thing, I have an interesting experience that I would like
to share with you. After browsing through your "haunted places" section
I read something that literally made the hair stand up on the back of my
neck! I am a house painter by trade and several years ago I was asked by
the Kutztown Historical Society in Kutztown Pa. to give an estimate on
refurbishing the inside stairway and upper hall of the old Junior High
School annex building, a place where I had gone to school in the 70's.
This building (now owned by the historical society) stood across the street
from the old Junior High that was demolished several years ago. After winning
the bid, I started work in the fall just in time for Halloween. I had been
aware of the crazy stories about the place and being in there alone really
didn't bother me even though most of the work was done at night. The caretaker
advised me to be careful not to bump the doors which separated the stairway
from the upper and lower hallways leading to the rooms. They were locked
and the alarm would sound sending Police and Fire Rescue to the scene resulting
in a very embarressing moment!& The hallway on the the other side
of the locked doors was pitch black with the exception of the small red
lights on the alarm system. Having access to the upper stairway area, lower
entrance area and of course the stairway, alot of& work was ahead
of me.& The job was long and tedious and took well over two months
to complete. Late one night I was painting the corner at the upper part
of the stairs when I heard a loud bump. I ignored it and kept working.
After a short while I heard what sounded like someone walking up the steps
(literally!). This I couldn't ignore and after becoming concerned I quickly
turned down the radio, after all, no one was supposed to be in there except
me. I stood up and yelled "hello anybody here.'' I could not see down the
staircase completely because it was enclosed by a wooden wall which was
there to add safety and support the ballaster as well. I called out a second
time but got no answer. Thinking it was the caretaker I made my way down
the twisted stairs only realizing then& that I may actually encounter
a burgler instead!& With a lump in my throat, I looked around the
downstairs entrance only to find no one! I thought that they might have
been scared off by my voice and checked the front doors only to find them
locked from the inside by me! No one ever came in or went out! After nearly
two months I was completely familiar with ALL the noises of that building,
from the heating pipes and creaking wood to the wind rattling the windows.
I know that what I heard was nothing of the sort! Someone or something
WAS walking up those steps! Fortunately I finished the rest of the job
without any other incidents. I did mention it to the caretaker who just
shook his head and laughed!& He told me& a story about a little
girl that attended school there in the early 1900's and either had an unfortunate
accident& or was pushed out of a top window of the building only to
fall to her death.& People claim to have seen a light on in the upper
wing and someone walking around!& After I saw the Kutztown Historical
Society on your list, I just had to relay this story
History of Happenings
By: Sherry_
I live in Greensboro, NC.& I am 49 years old and have always
had some kind
of spirits around me, even as a child.& Both of my grandmothers,
from Mother
and Daddy's side had an extra sense about them when it came to "feelings",
spirits and sightings.
I presently have a young girl in my house.& She never shows
her face, just
holds her head down with long blonde curly hair.& Has on a
small flowered
print dress (looks to be an old country print).& She has a
large black dog
with her, that is always sitting very erect beside of her.&
I only see her
in my bedroom and bathroom.& My husband has seen her once.&
I have seen her
on several occasions.& I recently painted my bedroom and there
seems to be
some kind of disturbance of sort.& Every time I lay down and
just fall off
to sleep, I get woke up by a knocking.& I have been to the
door, the windows
and never anything.& Scared me at first, but I am wondering
if she just
isn't happy with this new color.& It is a sea mist blue.&
I have talked with
her before and there was along lapse in time before I noticed her
have been in the house for 15 years.& The property it is on
has not been
lived on in over 70 years.& I don't know what has caused her
to be here, but
I just thought I would share this note with you.& There is
also a man, in
bandages, from head to foot.& Clean bandages, like just changed.&
a solid imagine like the girl and dog.& You can see through
him.& I actually
have only seen him once.& But I know the little girl is around.&
is pretty freaked out over the entire thing.& Even though,
they know I have
a history of happenings throughout my life.
I Couldn't Help
This is only one of stories but it's the one I'll never forget.
Sometime at the beginning of the year I had a visitor. My mum had
passed away when I was young and I always had this feeling of her being
around.&& But this time it wasn't my mum.& Some other family
members use to keep in touch with her and told me of a experience were
mum told them another spirit was trying to hurt her family and I think
I met one.
A friend of mine deep into this stuff and can see spirits and tries
to help them on their way.(this now leading to her young daughter who can
also see them)She told me to see who it was.& Big no no.& I was
laying in bed and closed my eyes and just asked who it was. This face appeared
in front of me and it looked old with heaps of wrinkles and grey hair.
She looked dead.& I rang my friend the next day and told her.&
She said it's not a lady but a man but I knew what I saw and it was a old
dead lady. She told me that I wasn't alone and the spirit was with me while
I was talking to her(bad I was at work phoning her)& I tried to tell
the spirit that I was sorry and couldn't help it. For some reason over
the next couple of days I became really tired and was fighting with my
fianc& nearly every minute. Then one day my friends daughter came
over to stay the night and was sitting in the lounge room watching a show
and came out crying and just cuddled me. At this point I was scared and
asked what was wrong and she said the spirit was in the lounge room and
she described it word for word of what I had seen.& That's when I
hit the roof I told it to bug off and leave me alone,my fianc& was
out and I wasn't staying there by myself. I packed up our half cooked dinner
and grabbed my keys and left,but as I was going out I kept getting these
stabbing sensations in my lower back. I jumped in the car and took off
looking back at the house warning it not to mess with me while I was driving
and it could have the house.& I got to my friends place and ten minutes
after arriving my friend said thanks because it had followed me.&
(I don't know if ghosts can do this but please let me know if they can)
I slept there that night and went home in the morning.& A couple of
days later I was in a really hot shower and the cubical got a really cold
chill through it and I knew I wasn't alone. I told her I had a friend that
could help and she didn't like that.& The shower door went bang as
if someone had hit it and my fianc& came in asked if I was alright.
I told him what happened.& The next day my friend rang and told me
she had a visitor that night in her daughters room. She woke up to a banging
noise and found her daughters bed shaking with a guy standing at the end
doing it.& He saw her and followed her back to her room and she does
what she does and said she got rid of him.& The way he went told her
that he wasn't nice.& She also thinks that because she knew what she
was doing it showed itself to her as a man.(Is this also possible) She
came around and did her bit around the house to get rid of the bad vibes
and she reckons because we changed the dinning room around it must have
opened something.& She told me she got a bad sense from it and that
it wasn't a flowing rhythm. After the spirit left the little girl got visitors
all day from my dead family members thanking her for helping me. Even my
mum came and said thankyou and she described my mum to a tee. We figured
out it showed itself to me as a women because of my mum. I was sorry I
couldn't help but there was no reason for& it to get mean. So now
the dinning room is back to it's old self and I know sleep with rosemary
beads tied to the end of my bed. And if I feel anything again I'm just
going to assume that it's my mother.
I Got One For You
It happened at a Circut city when i was little around 7 years old
i am 19 now. The city is woodbridge va. Well my parents needed a new refridgerator
at the time our old one broke down and we went shopping. Well This is where
thr fun began. We were running throughout the store like little kids do.
The all of a sudden i see a black figure out of the corner of my eye. I
turned to get a better view of it. It was a odd black haze that was kind
of transparent. What i could identify was that it was wearing some type
of long brimmed hat. All was black as i could see. Right as i stared at
it, it vanished. It throughly freaked me out and i ran to my parents. My
sister didn't see it because she kept running arou

我要回帖

更多关于 movie hide under bed 的文章

随机推荐