i will get nowbusy now这句话有问题吗

九年级Unit8 I will help clean up the city parks重点背诵_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级Unit8 I will help clean up the city parks重点背诵
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢The Philosophy of Time – Waiting for 2017? “I have no time” “I’ll do it later” “I woke up late” “I didn’t have time” “I’m too busy” Does &time& exist?
| LinkedIn
Some argue "time" the vast majority of those people do admit, in the same breath, that the human construct we call “time” is a necessary human construct because it allows us to live in civilized society – imagine doing business without using “time”?&If this argument is true, and "time" as we conceive it is really just a fictional social construct, then shouldn’t it be us that controls “time”, and not “time” that controls us?&I don’t know about you, but I think a society that didn’t use “time” as a tool for excuses would be a far happier society.&This radical stance also allows me to believe that we can re-create the part of our "time" concept which fuels our personal
to some extent at least.
Perhaps having faith in that Utopian thought becoming reality is strait outta 70s hippieland, (to use a more frivolous part of our “time” concept), but my realist-Self can reflect on past times??? where I’ve used "time"-excuses, and, although I might not necessarily have had instant conscious anxiety every “time” I’ve used a “time”-excuse, for sure as I reflect on the past times??? where I have used "time"- excuses over and over again, those past times??? were definitely riddled with wicked bouts of anxiety – funny how just the thought of past times??? can so easily lead to present??? anxiety.&Think of how many other “time” related concepts we can question – “now”, “later”, “future”, “past”, “earlier”, “in a bit” etc. etc.
Weird-ass philosophy aside for a moment, because of my beliefs on “time” outlined above, you’d probably guess that I’m not a big fan of New Year’s resolutions –relying on one second of “time” to re-new ourselves in a year that’s filled with another 31,536,000 of these new “times” seems a bit ridiculous, doesn’t it? Just so we are clear, I’m a huge fan of non-“time” related resolutions, but I believe resolve shouldn’t be something reliant on and/or related to “time”.&Resolve is a massively powerful concept and should be understood using other concepts like "integrity" and/or “intent”, not "time". Resolve and "time" are mutually exclusive concepts and when connected, usually leads to self induced pressure to "start" or "finish" what we’re resolved to do when starting and finishing is usually irrelevant to the process. In my opinion, the toughest part of getting control of this one second of “time” each year is that it’s packed with so much pressure that if we fail in that second, we have to wait another 31,535,999 seconds until it comes around again. That one new second each year is painfully damaging for most who make that infamous resolution.&
Does it have to be that way, or can we use any of the other 31,535,999 seconds a year to make new resolutions? Not that we need help building up our anxiety during this one second chance for personal change and growth each year, but our media culture is a tremendous aid in perpetuating our feelings of failure and guilt.&Curiously, as our resolve and integrity is always in question during this one second of “time”, our concept of “time” itself remains unquestioned. Indeed, the ball will still drop at 12:00:01s in just and, as per usual, right on “time”! As Malcolm X so eloquently said:&“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”
Most of us might not have the radical resolve that Malcolm X had when he created amazing and lasting social change, but for sure each of us can take control of our own concept of "time" and help ourselves feel less guilty about things that shouldn't be related to "time", past and/or future.
Happy New Year and about that New Year’s resolution you are making in less than 30 hours, my suggestion is to resolve to do it now. After all, that’s always the best “time” to get things done.&Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?-I will have an important test tomorrow. I feel stressed now.- and believe youself. You will pass it. A.I’m sorry to hear thatB.Sure, I’d love toC.Ok.D.Take it easy. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—I will have an important test tomorrow. I feel stressed now.—__________ and believe youself. You will pass it. A.I’m sorry to hear thatB.Sure, I’d love toC.Ok.D.Take it easy.
解析试题分析:I’m sorry to hear that很遗憾听到那个消息;Sure, I’d love to当然了,我乐意;Ok.好吧;Take it easy.放松点。句意:明天我有一个重要的考试。我现在感觉压力很大。根据下文,相信你自己。你会通过的。可知选D最符合语境。考点:交际用语点评:交际用语的考查也是英语考试的重点,做此类题型首先要理解各个选项的基本含义,然后结合具体语境选择符合逻辑关系的答语。同时注意上下文在时态,人称和数上的对应关系,注意一些句型在答语上与汉语不同的特点, 不能以中式思维思考英语问题。
科目:初中英语
  Them were some people called Spartants, who were famous ___1___ their simple habits and their bravery. They lived ha Laconia, ha the southern part of Greece, so they were also ___2___ Lacons.
  One of the ___3___ rules they had was that they should speak briefly, and never use ___4___ words than were needed. And so they usually give a short answer.
  There was a land called Macedon in the northern part of Greece, and this land was at one time ruled over ___5___ a king named Philip. He liked was.
  Philip wanted to ___6___ the master of all Greece. So he fought with the other states with his men. When nearly all of them were forced to call him their ___7___, he ___8___ a letter to the Spartans in Laconia, saying,“If I go down into your country, I will turn your great city ham the ground.”
  ___9___ a few days, an answer was ___l0___ back to him. When he opened the letter, he found there was only one word. That word was“IF”.
(1) A.because
(2) A.called
B.calling
(3) A.common
B.strange
(4) A.less
(5) A.with
(6) A.turn
(7) A.King
(8) A.sent
(9) A.After
(10) A.carry
来源:江苏省连云港市2010年中考一模英语试题
  China is a friendly country.Many leaders in other countries have come to China for their visits.
  He first took a plane to Shanghai on the night of November 15.Chinese people there gave him a warm welcome.The next day, ha had a face-to-face conversation with the college students at Shanghai Science and Technology Museum.At noon, the Chinese leader Hu Jintao invited him to have a big dinner.Then they sat together, talking relationship between the two countries and some other important things.
  Obama had a very busy schedule(日程)every day.But he still spent some time visiting the Forbidden City and the Great Wall.When a leader visits another country, he or she sometimes goes to the country's most famous places.It is to show respect to the local culture.For the leaders, it's also a good time to relax during a foreign trip.Obama spent 50 minutes in the Forbidden City on November 17.He thought the Forbidden City“a magnificent place to visit”.He said,“I will come back with my girls and my wife.”
  The next afternoon, he took a quick tour of the Great Wall at Badaling.There, he enjoyed a moment of peace.“How wonderful!It reminds you of the progression(进程)of history.”Obama said about the Great Wall.There is proverb in China:He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a True man.US President Barack Obama is a true man.
  On the night of November 18, Obama ended his visit and came to Korea by plane.He has left China, but his visit will be remembered by Chinese people.
How long did the president of the USA Barack Obama stay in China?
Two days.
Three days.
Four days.
Five days.
During his visit in Beijing, Obama visited ________.
the Science and Technology Museum and the Forbidden City
the Science and Technology Museum and the Great Wall
the Forbidden City and the Great Wall
the Science and Technology Museum, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall
The passage is ________.
an advertisement
a piece of news
题型:阅读理解
Mr. Hutman owns a restaurant.& One day, one of his two cooks ran away with some money.& Mr. Hutman was sad and worried because the next day was Saturday, and the restaurant  19.  very busy then.& So that night he called his friends, but could not find anyone to help. On Saturday, many people came to the restaurant for lunch.& 20.  cook got so busy that he wanted to leave, too.& 21. , one of the waiters, Henry, told Mr. Hutman that he could help in the kitchen.& People who had lunch in the restaurant that day enjoyed the food Henry cooked.&Mr. Hutman was very happy and made Henry a new cook of the restaurant. 【小题1】A.would beB.isC.has beenD.will be【小题2】A.OneB.EachC.AnotherD.The only【小题3】(A) Also&& (B) In fact (C) Luckily&&&&&&& (D) For example&(In an English class)Teacher&&&& :&&&&&& Let’s play a game with 3-letter words.& First, a 3-letter word is spoken.& Then the next
person has to say a different 3-letter word that starts with the last word in two seconds
will have to  22. .& Any questions? Brian&&&&&&& :&&&&&& Yes.& Can we try again if we say a wrong word?Teacher&&&& :&&&&&& No, you  23. .& That’s why the game is exciting and fun.& Now let’s try it! Brian&&&&&&& :&&&&&& OK!& Let me try first.& MAP. Amy :&&&&&& Put. Jane& :&&&&&& TEA. Ken& :&&&&&& 24. . Carl& :&&&&&& EAR. Sam& :&&&&&& RAIN. Carl& :&&&&&& Ha!& I got you. Sam& :&&&&&& Oh, no!& I forgot it has to be a 3-letter word.Teacher&&&& :&&&&&& Sam, it’s your show time.& Here’s the book.& Pick out any story you’d like.& Now
everybody, let’s listen to Sam.【小题4】A.sing a songB.read a storyC.draw a pictureD.make a funny face【小题5】A.have just one chanceB.have to give a different wordC.may look it up in the dictionaryD.must ask your classmates for help【小题6】A.TENB.REDC.EATD.AGE
来源:2010年宁夏毕业暨高中阶段招生考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
Mr. Hutman owns a restaurant.& One day, one of his two cooks ran away with some money.& Mr. Hutman was sad and worried because the next day was Saturday, and the restaurant  19.  very busy then.& So that night he called his friends, but could not find anyone to help. &&& On Saturday, many people came to the restaurant for lunch.&  20.  cook got so busy that he wanted to leave, too.&  21. , one of the waiters, Henry, told Mr. Hutman that he could help in the kitchen.& People who had lunch in the restaurant that day enjoyed the food Henry cooked.& Mr. Hutman was very happy and made Henry a new cook of the restaurant.
1.(A) would be (B) is&&&&&&&& (C) has been&&&& (D) will be 2.(A) One (B) Each&& (C) Another&&&&& (D) The only 3.(A) Also (B) In fact&&&&&&&&& (C) Luckily&&&&&&&& (D) For example
(In an English class) & Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& Let’s play a game with 3-letter words.& First, a 3-letter word is spoken.& Then the next
&&&&&&&& person has to say a different 3-letter word that starts with the last word in two seconds
&&&&&&&& will have to  22. .& Any questions? &&&&&&&& Brian&&&&&&&& :&&&&&&& Yes.& Can we try again if we say a wrong word? Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& No, you  23.  .& That’s why the game is exciting and fun.& Now let’s try it! &&&&&&&& Brian&&&&&&&& :&&&&&&& OK!& Let me try first.& MAP. &&&&&&&& Amy :&&&&&&& Put. &&&&&&&& Jane :&&&&&&& TEA. &&&&&&&& Ken& :&&&&&&&  24. . &&&&&&&& Carl& :&&&&&&& EAR. &&&&&&&& Sam :&&&&&&& RAIN. &&&&&&&& Carl& :&&&&&&& Ha!& I got you. &&&&&&&& Sam :&&&&&&& Oh, no!& I forgot it has to be a 3-letter word. Teacher&&& :&&&&&&& Sam, it’s your show time.& Here’s the book.& Pick out any story you’d like.& Now
&&&&&&&& everybody, let’s listen to Sam.
4. (A) sing a song&&&& (B) read a story&&&&&&& (C) draw a picture&&& (D) make a funny face 5.(A) have just one chance&&&&&& (B) have to give a different word (C) may look it up in the dictionary& (D) must ask your classmates for help 6.(A) TEN (B) RED&&& (C) EAT&&&& (D) AGE
来源:同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
补全对话。选择恰当的句子完成对话,其中有两项为多余选项。
(王琳计划去上海世博会,听听她跟刘涛的对话吧!)Liu Tao: &&&&&& &1&&& &&&&Wang Lin: I'm going to Shanghai.Liu Tao:&&&&&& &2&&&&&& & Wang Lin: I'm going to visit Shanghai Expo.Liu Tao: That is wonderful. &&&&& &3&&&&&&& & Wang Lin: Yes, I will.Liu Tao: How will you get there?Wang Lin:&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&& &Liu Tao: What are you going to visit?Wang Lin: &_ _5&&&&&&&&&&&What about you?Liu Tao: I'm going to Shanghai Expo, too.Wang Lin: Really? That's great!&&Maybe we can take the same plane.Liu Tao: Maybe we can stay in the same hotel and sit next to each other.Wang&&Lin: Ha,maybe.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Grab Your Get Busy Living Shirts! | Get Busy Living
//Grab Your Get Busy Living Shirts!
Today I’m announcing the first ever
for the community! I can’t tell you how excited I am!!
Just as having my own , to be able to produce my own clothing line has been an even longer one! I know a clothing line means more than one shirt, but one is a great start!
I wanted something that can represent what this blog is about. Something that we’d be proud to wear and tell everyone how we are living our lives.
GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING.
Show your support for Get Busy Living by ! Tell the world, you only live an epic life!
Get Busy Living T-Shirts
It’s taken some time to figure out a design, how to get it done, and to find a reputable vendor to print the shirts.
I wanted something we all would be proud to wear. I almost went with a different design, but at the last hour (literally the night before I was to send in the design I wanted), I got the inspiration for this design.
Thanks to Steve Kamb at
who introduced me to the company he uses for his T-shirts. It’s small company so they care about the work that’s done.
I had choices for the type of T-shirt to use. One was an American Apparel T-shirt, which many have said is the best T-shirt on the market.
I’ve heard of American Apparel, but had never tried one. So I drove 45 minutes to the closest American Apparel store to try for myself. A bit far, but I needed to know for myself!
I’m glad I did because they are really the most comfortable t-shirts I’ve worn.
I’ve ordered limited quantity and sizes to start so if you want one, get one now if you don’t want to wait. Once the first batch is gone, I’ll order more.
Here are some details about the shirt:
Hand printed eco-friendly ink on a American Apparel 100% cotton Fine Jersey short sleeved T-shirt.
The most comfortable T-shirt you’ll wear.
$20 and free shipping within the United States! (Extra for shipping overseas)
It’s a unisex shirt.
Feel 100% more epic. Guaranteed.
Win a Free T-Shirt!
Since I’m really excited about the T-shirts, and in a giving mood, I’m going to do my first ever contest.
I’m going to be giving away ONE t-shirt. Just follow three easy steps!
Leave a comment telling me what you have been doing recently to GET BUSY LIVING. I love to be inspired by what others are doing!
Facebook “Like”(on left) this post.
Tweet about it. Just cut and paste the tweet below.
Loving the new Get Busy Living T-shirts by @Benny_Hsu. Feel 100% more epic! The T-shirt rocks! http://bit.ly/vIJOYJ #getbusyliving
You must do all three in order to quality. The winner be determined randomly.
The contest will end at the end of the day Friday, November 11th EST.
(Note: If I’m out of your size by the end of the contest, you’ll have to wait for the next shipment to come in, but you will get one!!)
(Update: Congrats to Ruth, who won the free T-shirt!)
Also be sure you are a fan of my , because I just might be giving away more shirts in the future.
Finally, thanks to you all!
This has been an amazing year and it just gets better. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I enjoy every single comment, tweet, Facebook comment, and e-mail from you. Keep them coming. You all are the best!
Like what you read?If so, please join to get exclusive weekly inspirational emails, and get a FREE COPY of my eBook, Get a Life That Doesn't Suck. Just enter your name and email below:Your Name:Your Email:
Share this:
Pingback: ()
Recent posts
Top Posts & Pages
Instagram Photos

我要回帖

更多关于 getbusyoverlay 的文章

随机推荐