[描写微笑的优美句子]翻译句子: 1. 在周末我还是经常早起。 2.昨天下午我在奶奶家一直呆到5:00. ??

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中英语句子翻译
下载积分:0
内容提示:初中英语句子翻译
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:10|
上传日期: 03:44:17|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,此文档不支持下载
该用户还上传了这些文档
初中英语句子翻译
官方公共微信扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
(1)昨天12:30我们正在上数学课. 大家帮翻译下!(1)昨天12:30我们正在上数学课. (2)每个星期六8:00,pat都在体育馆练武术.(3)上个星期天早上,我去理了头发.(4)明天我和peter要去梧桐山远足.(5)我现在正在家里写作业.帮忙翻译成英语,谢谢大家!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
At 12:30 yesterday,we were having a math class.Pat always&practices&martial at 8:00 every Saturday morning.On last Sunday morning,I had a haircut.I‘m going to have a mountain climbing with Peter to Wutong Mountain.I'm staying at home and doing &homework now.谢谢&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yesterday we are 1230 math class.Every Saturday, 8:00, pat in the gym practicing martial arts.Last Sunday morning, I got a haircut.Peter and I are going to Wutong Mountain hiking tomorrow.Now I am home homework.
12:30 yesterday we having a maths lesson.Every Saturday, 8:00, PAT) are in the gym practicing martial artsLast Sunday morning, I got a haircut.Peter and I are going to Wutong Mountain hiking tomorrow.Now I am home homework
扫描下载二维码推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&(10人关注)
&(6人关注)扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
翻译成英语句子:1、昨晚八点你在干什么?2、因为生病,他无可奈何只得呆在床上.3、那个小女孩站在雨中,全身湿透了.4、汤母来看我时,我还在吃晚饭?5、明天有雪,温度会降到-3摄示度.
坑洼hyLW90EE37
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.What were you doing at 8 last night?2.He had to stay on bed due to illness.3.The little girl is standing in the rain that she is wet all over.4.I was having supper when Tom came to visit me.5.It will snow tomorrow and the temperature will drop to zero point three centigree
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
WHAT were you doing at 8:00 last night?he has to stay in bed because of the illness.that girl is standing in the rain, all wet.I was having dinner when Tom visited.tomorrow will be snowy,and the temperature will be 3 centigrades below zero.
1.What did you do at eight last night?2.He has to stay in the bed because of illness.3.That little girl is standing in the rain while all her dress are wet.4.I was having dinner when Tom came to see me.5.It will snow tomorrow and the temperature will come to -3 degree .
1.What were you doing at 8 last night?2. He had to stay in bed because of sickness.3.The girl stood in the rain, wet all-over.4.I was having supper, when Tom came to vist me.5.It will snow, and the temperature will fall to -3C tomorrow.
1 What were you doing last night at eight?2 Because falls ill, he has no alternative have to stay on the bed3 That little girl stands in the rain, the whole body soaked. 4 When Tom cames to see me, I am eating the dinner? 5 Will have the snow tomorrow, the temperature can fall to -3
willabsorb when
1 What did you do at eight last night
?2 He has no other choise but staying on bed because of sickness. 3 That little girl stands in the rain and she is wet from up to bottom. 4 When Tom cames to see me,am I
having the supper? 5 It will
snow tomorrow, the temperature will fall to 3 degrees below zero.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.在哪举办你的生日派对 2.派对从晚上5:00到11:00 3.我会准时到的 4.星期天见 英文翻译
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Where you will be time to hold your birthday party?2.The party will last from 5:00pm to 11:00pm 3.I will be there on time4.See you on Sunday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 微笑的句子 的文章

随机推荐