英语谢谢用英语怎么写啊啊啊啊,,,,

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求大神指点啊啊啊啊 用下面的单词来写一篇英语作文谢谢了achieve,allow,attack,excel,expect,experience,helpful,introduce,likely,nervous,reduce,responsible,seriously,sleepy,tip.急
佳南工作室275
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How long should the national holiday be?It goes without saying that some people prefer long vacations because they can have enough time to do things that cannot be finished within a short time .During a long vacation,they may make a complicated experiment,carry out an involved investigation or go to a faraway place for some necessary field work.Taking a full time job to earn money for one or two months is another benefit the long vacation provides and sometimes a good academic thesis with a considerable length needs a long vacation.What is more,those who favor short vacations also have understandable reasons.For two or three weeks' rest is adequate for students to refresh themselves without forgetting the lessons that are to be continued next semester.Short vacations also mean to rest three times a school year and short semesters.To study in this way is easier than to study for a long exhausting time with many courses and lessons crammed together.As has been noted,either long or short vacation has its advantages and disadvantages.What matters is how to make use of it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你这个太难了
扫描下载二维码有一首好听的英文歌,开头是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,谁知道歌名?谢谢各位大神
全部答案(共1个回答)
莎莉宝贝 Trust
是Don't Matter Akon 吧。
还有多点信息不,在什么电影或者电视剧,广告出现过(如果对你有帮助,请设置“好评”,谢谢!)
你说的太不详细了~
有明确点得英文提示吗?
答: 香港如心铜锣湾海景酒店(L’Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View Hong Kong)请问双床房两个床可以并在一起吗
答: : 应该是东方神起的《Catch Me 》
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415当前位置: &
啊啊啊的英文
英文翻译hamaaaa&&&& yes&&&&sigh. he doesn't even know i'm alive&&&&ha-ha-ha-ha-ha&&&&hamaaac&&&&zhangwjb&&&&armzeus. www.taclub.net&&&&eh&&&&a-or ri gi&&&&o wild west wind, thou breath of autumn's being,&&&&ah but a man never got a woman back&&&&oh,i've been to niece and the isle of greece&&&&ah&&&&oh where has my little dog gone
例句与用法Ahhhhhhh , ninja vs . pirate , the age - old debate啊啊啊啊,忍者对海盗,古老的争论话题。 H : ahhhhhhh , ninja vs . pirate , the age - old debate啊啊啊啊,忍者对海盗,古老的争论话题。 - cover me . i ' m going in . - aaaaaaaah掩护我,我进去了!啊啊啊啊啊! Cover me . i ' m going in . - aaaaaaaah掩护我,我进去了!啊啊啊啊啊! Fuck it and go " aaahhh "干它,然后“啊啊啊” ? Fuck it and go " aaahhh "干它,然后“啊啊啊” ? Ah - ah - ah , come on , man啊啊啊,别这样,伙计Oh oh oh ' e ' s so scary啊啊啊塔(他)好可怕O my heart - o - o啊,我的心啊啊啊啊! ” Uh ! uh , uh , uh , uh ! aah呃!啊!啊啊啊! 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
啊啊啊的英文翻译,啊啊啊英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译啊啊啊,啊啊啊的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐