dones anybody ()i want book a tableto look at this book?

Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.
Sponsor Content
A recent feature by The New York Times notes that skills typically deemed “feminine” — think empathy, diligence and cooperation — are becoming increasingly important in today’s workplace.
Next Article:Hab: &Shmoopie, I think you summed up Glitch in the shortest way, better than anyone!
It absolutely was art.
There were so many times I would stop and just look at my surroundings - just look and enjoy.
"...complex, clever and special..."
- you couldn't have said it better.
I think that was one reason I was so relieved when Kukubee started his efforts to save the art of Glitch by creating a book.
I remember some of his first comments on indiegogo sounded unsure whether there would be enough of us that would want this, and I always knew there would be more than enough (Though I wish I had $5000 to buy the "God" subscription!)
I remember thinking:
"Hallelujah - the art won't be lost forever"!
I have always been amazed by the real beauty throughout the game.
I also agree with you about Liberal Arts and the lack of emphasis on them.
It made people more well-rounded - gave them more imagination - opened their minds, I believe.& | GlitchRe: * Need a look-up Please if anyone has this book...
March 07, 2002 at 12:06:21
In reply to:
mitty 3/07/02
Please enable JavaScript to view the
More Replies:
mitty 3/08/02

我要回帖

更多关于 i want book a table 的文章

随机推荐