Hi. This is the qmail-send program at
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permane
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This
I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
大意是邮寄失败,没有找到收件人地址。Hi.Thisistheqmail-sendprogramat.你好,这是这是雅虎邮件发送程序。I'mafraidIwasn'tabletodeliveryourmessagetothefollowingaddresses.我恐怕无法将你的信息发送到以下地址。TI'vegivenup.Sorryitdidn'tworkout.这是一个固有问题(/永久错误)。我已经放弃了,对不起,但是没有办法。 rmanenterror永久错误,固有问题
其他答案(共7个回答)
.I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the followingaddresses.This
I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.你好,这是雅虎的gamil邮件发送系统程序,恐怕我没有办法将您的信件发送到下列地址。这是个固有的错误,我已经放弃尝试,很抱歉没有办法解决这个问题。
.你好。这里是雅虎邮件发送程序。I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.我恐怕无法将您的邮件发送到以下地址。This
I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.这是一个固有错误,我已经放弃发送。非常遗憾这个问题未能解决。
.你好,这里是的发送程序I'mafraidIwasn'tabletode...
这是专业术语,是说地支与地支之间的相互关系,它们之间另外还有合的形式。
Don’t tell me to stop别告诉我停留Tell the rain not to drop告诉雨停住Tell the wind not to bl...
1.我恐怕这是这本书书唯一仍然存在的复印本.2.当我接受这份工作时,我没想到它会花费我这么多时间.3.你可以向他征求意见,但是最终的选择在你.4.我会让我的孩子...
Ignorance is a woman's virtue
答: 我不知道是否怎么去原谅他? 可能是认生吧,多带出去就好了。
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004一、英语教育培训机构品牌化品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪90年...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415(花落江南)
第三方登录:请问以下这一笔是什么交易? 能否提供PO给我或告诉我谁是发票的接收人? 的翻译是:Following this a what is the deal? Can you provide PO me or tell me who is the recipient of the invoice? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请问以下这一笔是什么交易? 能否提供PO给我或告诉我谁是发票的接收人?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
What does the following that a transaction? PO can provide to me or tell me who is the recipient of the invoice?
Following this a what is the deal? Can you provide PO me or tell me who is the recipient of the invoice?
Following this a what is the deal? Can you provide PO me or tell me who is the recipient of the invoice?
May I ask what kind of deal is following this amount? Can you provide PO to me or tell me who the invoice recipient?
Below ask what transaction this is? Whether provides PO or tells me to me who is the receipt receive person?
相关内容&aNew Sunshine Manufacturing Co., Ltd New Sunshine Manufacturing Co., Ltd & apiease have a try! piease有一次尝试! & a路的尽头,仍然是路,只要你愿意走。 The road terminus, still was a road, so long as you want. & a当放学后很多学生都会到宽敞的塑胶操场上玩耍 After is on vacation from school very many students to be able to arrive in the spacious revertex drill ground to play & a省市 Provinces and cities & a是的,说的很好 Yes, said very well & aCome on my babv you are [
]school lt is [
] 来在我的babv您是[ ]学校lt是[ ] & a我该用这些钱做些什么呢? What should I use these Qian Zuoxie? & aa lighting between a cloud and the earth may be as long as 13kilomemter and travels at a speed of 30 million meters per second 一套照明设备在云彩和地球之间也许,只要13kilomemter和旅行以30百万米的速度每秒 & a你行 Your line & a改正你的拼写,如果错的话 Corrects your spelling, if wrong & awhere are you now? it
looks so different? 在哪里现在您? 它看很不同? & a操蛋的一个月 Holds egg a month & a我认为独立,坚强,有理想的女人是完美的。比如我喜欢的武则天 I think independently, strong, has the ideal woman is perfect.For instance I like Wu Zetian & a这周开学了 This week began school & a为了理想,我要努力读书 In order to ideal, I must study diligently & athat"s
question 那" s a 问题 & a药品安全 Drugs security & achange their own new 改变他们自己新 & aPlease try again in a few minutes or return to the Apple Support site 请再试试在几分钟或回归外到苹果计算机公司支持站点 & awe don't need you anymore 我们不再需要您 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本professhional! Please input text professhional which you need to translate! & a那些曾经 These once & aNot understand meaning 不了解意思 & a我不是一个喜欢群居的人,而是一个习惯独立的人。 I am not the human who likes living in groups, but is a custom independent person. & aInvoice number as printed by the vendor on the invoice. Note: HP will remove all spaces and special characters when posting invoices into their payables system. 发票号如打印由供营商在发货票。 注: 当张贴发货票入他们的应付款管理系统系统时, HP将去除所有空间和特性。 & a杜泊种公羊图片 Du Bo plants the ram picture & aKamioka District Kamioka区 & a中国有这样一句话 中国にこの種類のスピーチがある & aoutlet mall 出口购物中心 & a发展史 History & a[10:03:26] Unknown H: xiaoyan.. you have Messenger? [10 :03 :26]未知的H : xiaoyan。 您有信使? & aAnnals of Internal Medicine 内科史册 & ataper pin for 丢失别针为 & a我的暑假很充实 My summer vacation is very substantial & a无角陶赛特母羊图片 Non-angle Tao Saite ewe picture & aNot installed B B by lightning 没安装的B到B由闪电 & a宝马汽车公司 BMW car company & aPls kindly note this case needn’t arrange re-inspection. 这个案件不需要安排再检查的Pls亲切的笔记。 & aI wish I can speak chinese fluent so that I can say
a lot of and things to you 我祝愿我可以讲中国流利,以便我可以对您说很多和事 & aI want this report typed today 我想要今天被键入的这个报告 & a明天结 Will marry tomorrow & aHow is life treating you ? 生活怎么对待您? & apluse function pluse作用 & a尻你 kao you & a电控柜上卫生 On electrically controlled cabinet health & aHow is 怎么是 & a双份 Duplicate & a完善出中国太仓以下几个订单的产品报告 Consummates the Chinese Taitsang following several order forms the product report & a芮小方 will have interview tomorrow at 3:30pm.
pls book the room for me. tks 芮小方明天将有采访在3:30 pm。 pls预定屋子为我。 tks & acredit voucher 信用证件 & aWe need inflatable boat with aluminum floor from 2.3m to 6.5m long in PVC and Hypalon.RIB boat from 2.5m to 6.8m in PVC and hypalon. 我们长期需要可膨胀的小船与铝地板从2.3m到6.5m在PVC和Hypalon.RIB小船从2.5m到6.8m在PVC和hypalon。 & aTraverse Bay Fruit Co. Dried Cherries, 4-Pound Box Traverse Bay Fruit Co. Dried Cherries, 4-Pound Box & a一万元 10,000 Yuan & a请问以下这一笔是什么交易? 能否提供PO给我或告诉我谁是发票的接收人? Below ask what transaction this is? Whether provides PO or tells me to me who is the receipt receive person? &求!哪位大神能帮我翻译翻译这上面的地址!万分感谢?_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:57,486贴子:
求!哪位大神能帮我翻译翻译这上面的地址!万分感谢?收藏
翻译?诚译通-专业外语翻译,政府机构指定的翻译公司,精通全球149种语言,为世界500企业提供翻译服务(专业/地道/价优)!
登录百度帐号推荐应用中国有哪些著名的译者?他们各自有哪些值得推荐的翻译作品? - 知乎4759被浏览207925分享邀请回答48112 条评论分享收藏感谢收起54136 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答2 个回答被折叠()

我要回帖

更多关于 以下哪位大神没有参与 的文章

随机推荐