定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢It is no doubt that 这个句子是错的。为什么?
正确表达式:There is no doubt that或
It is no wonder that
从句子的角度,第一句错在哪里?wonder和doubt都可作名词,应该都可以用的。请会这道题的人帮我
It is no doubt that 这个句子是错的。为什么?
正确表达式:There is no doubt that或
It is no wonder that
从句子的角度,第一句错在哪里?wonder和doubt都可作名词,应该都可以用的。请会这道题的人帮我详细分析一下。谢谢!
全部答案(共2个回答)
这个问题很简单,认清词义是关键。
doubt 这里很显然是用作名词。因此用在there be 句型中是没问题的。“It is no doubt that” 显然说不通,因为要表达“没有”的概念可以是“have no +n.”或“there is no+n.”;但没有“be no +n.”的说法。
可能你会说“It is no wonder that ”中不是就用“be no+n.”表示“没有”吗?其实不然。因为这里“no wonder”是固定搭配,可以理解为形容词。所以这是典型的 "主系表"结构。
的话,可以如此理解:
句子形式上差不多,实际结构上不一样。
It is no wonder that... 这里it是先行词,是形式主语,真正的主语是后面that引导的从句,it=that...,在意义上"that 从句说的那件事不是wonder(奇迹)",是通顺的。
There is no doubt that...这里,句子可以扩充一下:There...
句子结构就是这样,如果一定扣相关信息的话,可以如此理解:
句子形式上差不多,实际结构上不一样。
It is no wonder that... 这里it是先行词,是形式主语,真正的主语是后面that引导的从句,it=that...,在意义上"that 从句说的那件事不是wonder(奇迹)",是通顺的。
There is no doubt that...这里,句子可以扩充一下:There is no doubt abou the fact that...,(尽管习惯上不这么说),这里不能像上面一样用it代替后面的从句,要用there is 表示"有",而不是用is表示"是".
there is no doubt 后面不可以跟to do 或doing,其固定用法如下:1.There is no doubt that ...,即后面接th...
只有there is no doubt没有it is no doubt
这句话的意思是:它几乎没有什么用处。 其结构是:主语+be+of +抽象名词。在这里,of +抽象名词用来说明主语it 的性质。再如:The dictionar...
This/It is sb speaking=sb speaking=this/it is sb=speaking.Also, It is sb here=sb...
答: 请教关于填DS160表格的问题(family information:relatives)
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区5.It→There.考查固定句型.表示“毫无疑问 常用句式There is no doubt that...——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
5.It→There.考查固定句型.表示“毫无疑问 常用句式There is no doubt that... 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
The Worst PartMom is usually home on Sunday but this week she was going to a big golf game and I was all alone in the house. I was mad at Mom for divorcing Dad.I kept looking at the telephone until I couldn’t stand it any longer. I picked up the receiver and dialed Dad’s number over in Bakersfield. I even remembered to dial 1 first because it was long distance. “You promised to phone me this week but you didn’t,” I said, feeling I had to talk to him.“Take it easy, kid,” he said. “I just didn’t get around to it. I was going to call this evening. The week isn’t over yet.”I thought about that.“Something on your mind?” he asked.“I hoped you would call, so I waited and waited.” Then I was sorry I said it.“There was heavy snow in the morning,” he said, “I had to chain up on highway 80 and lost time.”I know putting chains on eight big wheels in the snow is no fun. I felt a little better, as long as we were talking. “How is Bandit?” I asked.There was a funny silence. For a minute I thought the line was dead. Then I knew something must have happened to my dog.“Well, kid—”, he began. “My name is Leigh!” I almost yelled. “I’m not just some kid you met on the street!”“Keep your shirt on, Leigh,” he said. “When I had to stop along with some other truck drivers to put on chains, I left Bandit out of the cab, I thought he would get back … I have sent out a call to CB radio, but I didn’t get an answer yet.” I was about to say I understood when there came the bad part, the really bad part. I heard a boy’s voice say, “Hey, Bill, Mom wants to know when we’re going out to get the pizza?”【小题1】We can conclude from the passage that &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.Leigh’s mother often went to golf gamesB.Leigh was a deserted boyC.Leigh’s dad never had a rest on SundaysD.Leigh’s father lived in another city【小题2】Which is true about Bandit? A.It was killed by a truckB.It was let out of the cab and got lostC.It was frozen to death.D.It ran off Highway 80 and into the mountain.【小题3】The underlined sentence “Keep your shirt on”(last para) probably means “&&&&&&&”.A.Cool downB.Stop talkingC.Be quietD.Keep warm【小题4】The worst part in Leigh’s eyes may be that&&&&&&&&&&&.A.he forgot to go to get the pizzaB.his parents got divorcedC.his dad got remarriedD.his dad didn’t love him
Millionsof people are now using what are called“peer-to-peer”networks. Basically, youlink your computer to other computers all across the country, mostly so you cangive something in exchange for music for free.“But here's the problem,”“EarlyShow”Consumer Correspondent Susan Koeppen says as part of the broadcast'sseries, “Somebody's Watching You”: thieves are using the same networks, andthey're not interested in music-they'reseeking access to your financial information.&Beth Pope learned the hard way. When she put peer-to-peer software on hercomputer, she had one goal in mind: increasing her music library.“I thought Icould get access to other people's music folders and they could have access tomy music folders,”she says,“and that was about it. I didn't think it went anyfurther than that.”&&Are Your Medical Records Watched? That is, until she was contacted by theSecret Service-with shocking news-someone had stolen personal information from her computer-using the very software she used to trade music. With the help ofDavid Dunn, a member of the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force,Koeppen decided to see what personal information she could find using a peer-to-peernetwork.&Thieves typically seek documents such as credit reports, tax returns, or thefederal financial student aid application, Dunn says.“Obviously,”says Dunn,“wearen't going to download it, because it's someone's personal information. I'm surethat, whoever (this file sharer) is didn't want her (student aid application)confirmation number available online for somebody to download.”Pope says she'sdone using peer-to-peer.“I've gotten all of that off my computer, ”she says.“Ipay for music now. It's the best way to do it. There's no way that I would everdo that again.”&&The trade group for file sharing software companies says they are working onbetter systems to prevent the misuse of the peer-to-peer networks. Still,Koeppen urges that people, for instance, delete Lime Wire from their computers,or make sure they have the latest version, which should have updated securityfeatures.1.Thievesare trying to get access to your computer in order to&&&&&.& A.find your personal information& B.see how your computer is working& C.talk with you& D.help you with your system2.Why didBeth Pope use peer-to-peer software?& A.Because she wanted others to use her information.& B.Because she wanted to try it.& C.Because she wanted to increase her music library.& D.Because she wanted to get others' financial information.3.SusanKoeppen tried to&&&&&& .& A.warn the readers of dangers of sharing music files with others.& B.warn the readers not to share music files with others.& C.tell us a true and funny story& D.advertise the peer-to-peer networks.4. From thepassage we get to know&&&&&& .& A.we shouldn't believe others.& B.computers make our life easy and comfortable.& C.softwares help us to share music with others& D.everything has two sides, the good side and the bad one&
I have had just about enough of being treated like a second-class citizen, simply because I happen to be that unfairly treated member of society --- a customer. The more I go into shops and hotels, banks and post offices, railway stations, airports and the like, the more I am convinced the things are being run solely to suit the firm, the system, or the union. There seems to be a deceptive (欺骗的) new motto for so-called “service” organizations --- Staff Before Service.   How often, for example, have you queued for what seems like hours at the Post Office or the supermarket because there were not enough staff on duty to man all the service grilles or checkout counters? Surely in these days of high unemployment it must be possible to hire cashiers and counter staff. Yet supermarkets, hinting darkly at higher prices, claim that uncovering all their cash registers at any one time would increase operating costs. And the Post Office says we cannot expect all their service grilles to be occupied “at times when demand is low”.  & It is the same with hotels. Because waiters and kitchen staff must finish when it suits them, dining rooms close earlier or menu choice is cut short. As for us guests, we just have to put up with it. There is also the nonsense of so many friendly hotel night porters having been thrown out of their jobs in the interests of “efficiency” and replaced by coin-eating machines which offer everything from lager to laxatives (从贮藏啤酒到通便剂). Not to mention the tea-making kit in your room: a kettle with a mixed collection of tea bags, plastic milk boxes and lump sugar. Who wants to wake up to a raw teabag? I do not, especially when I am paying for “service”.  Can it be stopped, this worsening of service, this growing attitude that the customer is always a bore? I angrily hope so because it is happening, sadly, in all walks of life.  Our only hope is to hammer home our anger whenever and wherever we can and, if all else fails, bring back into practice that other, older slogan --- Take Our Deal Elsewhere.【小题1】The writer feels that nowadays customers __________.A.deserve the lowest status in societyB.are unworthy of proper considerationC.have received high quality serviceD.have become victims of modern organizations【小题2】The writer argues that the quality of service is changing because __________.A.customers’ demands have greatly changedB.the staff receive more consideration than customersC.customers’ needs have become more complexD.staff members are less considerate than their employers【小题3】According to the writer, long queues at counters are caused by __________.A.not having enough male staff on dutyB.difficulties in hiring more efficient staffC.lack of cooperation between staff membersD.not providing enough staff on purpose to reduce budget【小题4】The writer suggests that a customer __________.A.be patient when queuing before checkout countersB.put up with the rude manners of the staffC.try to control his temper when ill-treatedD.go to other places where good service is available
I’ll never forget my first daughter, who died too early from a bad accident. During those years, life was&& 36&&. One Christmas I found my 3-year-old daughter&& 37&&with a roll of golden wrapping paper. I had bought the paper to finish a rather important project. So I became&& 38&&and scolded her loudly, “You are not good. And you are&& 39&&your father’s money. You don’t know how hard your parents are working.” She was&& 40&&and cried bitterly, running away. &&&&41&, she brought a gift, a golden&& 42&&made of golden wrapping paper to me the next morning and said, “This is for you, Daddy.” I was&& 43&&of my earlier hurting words, but my anger rose again when I found out the box was&& 44&. I shouted at her, “Don’t you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside?” She&& 45&&at me with tears in her eyes and cried, “Oh, Daddy, it’s not empty at all. I blew&& 46&&into the box. They’re all for you, Daddy.” I was completely&& 47&. I put my arms around her and begged for her&& 48&. A year later, a serious&& 49&&took the life of my daughter. I was so sad that I&& 50&&in bed for three days and three nights, saying nothing with tears rolling down my cheek. From then on, I hated cars and kept the golden box by my bed for many years. Whenever I was&& 51&&, I would take out an imaginary kiss and&& 52&&the love of my daughter who had put it there. In a very real&& 53&&, each one of us, as humans beings, has been given a golden container&& 54&&with unconditional love and kisses ... from our children, family members, friends, and God. There are&& 55&&no other possessions that anyone could hold more precious than this.【小题1】A.nice B.hardC.instructiveD.dull【小题2】A.tearingB.litteringC.cuttingD.busy【小题3】A.disappointedB.curiousC.angryD.anxious【小题4】A.usingB.spendingC.sparingD.wasting【小题5】A.confusedB.frightenedC.amazedD.calm【小题6】A.ThereforeB.HoweverC.ThusD.Though【小题7】A.boxB.tieC.carD.pen【小题8】A.scaredB.happyC.ashamedD.satisfied【小题9】A.fullB.brokenC.cheapD.empty【小题10】A.looked aroundB.looked awayC.looked upD.looked down【小题11】A.kissesB.loveC.heartsD.prays【小题12】A.gladB.touchedC.upsetD.confident【小题13】A.thanksB.giftsC.forgivenessD.explanation【小题14】A.eventB.illness C.operationD.accident【小题15】A.layB.stoodC.kneltD.sat【小题16】A.lostB.hungryC.discouragedD.sick【小题17】A.realizeB.rememberC.recognizeD.respond【小题18】A.way B.stateC.directionD.sense【小题19】A.decorated B.filledC.coveredD.linked【小题20】A.onlyB.naturallyC.simply D.actually
The ability to memorize things seems to be a vanishing (消失的) technique.So what can we do to bring out brain cells back into action? A newly published book on memory, Moomvalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything, by American journalist Joshua Foer, makes a telling point, one that is an analysis of the importance of memorising events and stor the decline of it and the techniques that we need to adopt to restore the art of remembering.As For points out, we no longer need to remember telephone numbers.Our mobile phones do that for us.We don't recall addresses either.We send emails from computers that store electronic addresses.Nor do we bother to remember multiplication tables (乘法表) .Pocket calculators do the job of multiplying quite nicely.Museums, photographs, the digital media and books also act as storehouses for memories that once we had to keep in mind.As a result, we no longer remember long poems or folk stories by heart, feats (技艺) of memory that were once the cornerstones of most people's lives.Indeed, society has changed so much that we no longer know what techniques we should employ to remember such lengthy works.We are, quite simply, forgetting how to remember.And let's face it, there is nothing sadder than someone who has lost their mobile phone and who finds they cannot even phone home or call their parents or partners because they cannot remember a single telephone number.That is a sad example of loss of personal independence.So, yes, there is a need for us to he able to remember certain things in life.Therefore, Foer's book outlines the methods that need to be mastered in order to promote our memories and regain the ability to recall long strings of names, numbers or faces.In the process, he adds, we will become more aware of the world about us.The trick, Foer says, is to adopt a process known as " elaborative encoding", which involves transforming information, such as a shopping list, into a series of "absorbing visual images".If you want to remember a list of household objects—potatoes, cottage cheese, sugar and other items, then visualise them in an unforgettable manner, he says.Start by creating an image of a large jar of potatoes standing in the garden.Next to it, imagine a giant tub of cottage cheese—the size of an outdoor pool—and then picture Lady Gaga swimming in it.And so on.Each image should be as fantastic and memorable as possible.Using methods like this, it becomes possible to achieve great feats of memory quite easily, Foer says.It certainly seems to have worked for him: he won the annual US Memory Championships after learning how to memorize 120 random di the first and last names of 156 strangers in 15 and a deck of cards in under two minutes."What I had really trained my brain to do, as much as to memorise, was to be more mindful and to pay attention to the world around," he says.These techniques employed by Foer to master his memory were developed by Ed Cooke—a British writer and a world memory championship grandmaster.He acted as Foer's trainer during preparations for the book and helped him achieve his championship performances." Memory techniques do just one thing: they make information more meaningful to the mind, making the things we try to learn unforgettably bright and amusing," said Cooke.【小题1】Which of the following is conveyed in this article?A.People become more independent with modern equipment.B.The memory's role in life is declining in modem society.C.Memory techniques can make information less meaningful.D.Ed Cooke is the first one who benefited from Foer's techniques.【小题2】According to Joshua Foer, people no longer memorize information today because________.A.museums can do everything for them.B.they no longer have the ability to memorize things.C.they have things that can act as storehouses for memories.D.it is not necessary to memorize anything in modem life.【小题3】One method of memorizing things mentioned in the passage is to ________.A.link things to famous pop starsB.find the connection between different thingsC.form vivid, unforgettable images of certain thingsD.use advanced digital imaging technology to help【小题4】The underlined word "visualise" in the last paragraph most probably means "_______".A.imagineB.undertakeC.remarkD.indicate【小题5】This passage can be sorted as ________.A.a news reportB.an advertisementC.a scientific discoveryD.a book review
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 that is right 的文章

随机推荐