what color is it
it is purple
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
please spell “map”
it 's
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请把地图拼写一下 的翻译是:Please spell it map 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请把地图拼写一下
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please look at the map spelling
Please look at the map spelling
Please spell it map
正在翻译,请等待...
Please spell the map
相关内容&a我和家人吃晚餐 I och familjemedlemmen har supperen & awhat do you want to talk about 什么您想要谈论 & a人家有是上课去了 Others had is attends class & a第三,我们必须学会简单的急救措施, 正在翻译,请等待...
family 有 五 人们 我 家庭 & aneeds translation 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait was a dark night 它是黑暗的夜 & a 泰戈尔说过,世界上最远的距离,是飞鸟与鱼的距离,一个在天上,另一个却在水里。而在我的世界里最疼的距离却是,你不在我身边却在我心里。  Tagore had said, in the world the farthest distance, is the bird and fish's distance, in space, another actually in water.But in mine world the sorest distance is actually, you not in my side actually in my heart. & a你哥哥到在Disneylang多就了 Your elder brother to in Disneylang many & a大玩特玩 正在翻译,请等待...
& a早先我在泥土中搜寻陶器以研究地震 Previously I searched for the earthenware in the soil to study the earthquake & a我会不惜一切对你好! 正在翻译,请等待...
& asupposed ground 假想的地面 & a我会尽我最大的努力学好英语 I can I biggest learn English diligently & a物质上的外形 On material contour & a陕西龙城房地产开发有限公司 Shaanxi dragon city property development limited company & a阿拉山口口岸位于新疆博州东北部 The alataw shankou port is located northeast Xinjiang abundant state & a尽管很忙 他每天至少花两小时上网 Although is very busy he at least to spend two hours surfers every day & a英雄事迹感动着我们 The heroic fact is moving us & aThe person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you cry... 能使您感觉更好的人也是原因为什么您哭泣… & aPut up your middle finger to all people and hurt you guys for doing nothing 不要投入您的中指对所有人并且伤害你们为做 & a凯西的房间比她弟弟和她妹妹的房间都大 Casey's room is all bigger than her younger brother and her younger sister's room & a(3)脱落细胞检查
& agedcat gedcat & abeneficary's draft at sight for 20 percent of total shipped goods value drawn on the issuing bank 受益人的草稿看得见为在发布的银行得出的总运输的物品价值的20% & a从我家到学校大约有2公里远 Probably has 2 kilometer far from my family to the school & aTHeart tired! 疲倦的THeart! & aI have to go to work tomorrow 我必须去明天工作 & a你们想不想看 Do you want to look & aYou should be more careful。when do your homework or testpaper。 您应该更加小心。当做您的家庭作业或试纸。 & a这些练习将会使学生学会如何收集信息和解决实际问题 How these practices will be able to cause the student to learn to collect the information and the solution actual problem & a他的妈妈就经常在周末做家务 正在翻译,请等待... & aso
nile 那么几乎所有金字塔在西岸被修造了沿尼罗 & a没什么事情, Not any matter, & aI m twelve years old I m十二年 & a对过程单元设备及成套装备优化设计 To process unit equipment and outfit optimization design & a畅享自然——品味巴厘岛风情 Enjoys the nature - - to savor smoothly the Bali island character and style & a对某些人来说,赞美别人可能是再自然不过的事 To certain people, praises others possibly is again naturally the matter & a长城的修建者是中国许许多多的臣民 Great Wall's restorer is Chinese many subject & aLabel all product images with numbers or letters that correspond with descriptions that appear near the photo or in a specific location on the page. 标记所有产品形象与对应以描述在页发表在相片附近或于一个具体地点的数字或信件。 & a我们去了很多地方玩 В октябрь я ехал поезд для того чтобы пойти к Qingdao & a你家离医院多远? Your family leaves the hospital to be far? & a在经过严酷的军训之后,我们迎来了十一国庆节 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLOTION CONCENTREE MULTI-PERFECTION 迪奥 LOTION CONCENTREE MULTI-PERFECTION enlightens Austria & ai can buy
some chicken 我可以买 某一鸡 & a装置设备 Arrangement & a我啥事都想到 Did my what matter all think & abehind a container ship model with a rotating propeller 在一个集装箱船模型之后与一台转动的推进器 & aHe often interviews people. 他经常采访人。 & a老爷爷,你在村里住了多长时间 The grandfather, you has lived the long time in the village & ayou got star 您得到了星 & aHe often interview people. 他经常采访人。 & a你认为八点钟太早还是太晚 You thought eight o'clock are too early too late & a穿红衣服的女士们是老师。 Puts on the red clothes ladies are teachers. & a建材销售 Building materials sale & a梦寐女友小熙 Sleeps the girlfriend small bright & a请把地图拼写一下 Please spell the map &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用英语拼写句子 你怎样拼写 map
血刺雨季PZ
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How do you spell "map"?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码